Online Endeavor Ch. 02

Story Info
Another round of fun for the 19 and 43 year old.
1.7k words
4.3
13.4k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a few minutes later she returned from the bathroom. I hadn't moved yet, but finally felt like I was starting to recover from my last orgasm. Being 19 allowed me to bounce back relatively quick, hell, sometimes it was just a matter of minutes before I was ready to start round two. She laid down next to me on the bed, both of us still naked. An awkward silence filled the room. We had met for the first time just a little over an hour ago and despite everything we had just done, there wasn't much we really knew about each other.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" she asked.

Her accent really was intoxicating too me. Sexy and fierce all wrapped into one. I took a moment before replied, feeing admitting to cheating on my girlfriend was none of her business, but at the same time what harm could it really do? After all this was a strictly sex based relationship.

"Actually I do." I finally managed to admit to her. "She doesn't know I'm here, she's out of state attending college."

"She could be up here and I could be down here" she said, while first pointing to my face and then to my cock.

I of course loved the idea, but there's no way in hell I could get that to happen. My girlfriend would often talk about a threesome she had in college, with one guy and a girl. I know she went all the way with the girl, but beyond the guy watching I wasn't really sure how much he did. She always refused to go into further detail with me even though I was dying to hear more. I would get crazy horny every time she would talk about it, but was afraid to push her for further details.

"I'd love that, not sure she'd be into it though. Do you have a boyfriend?" I asked.

"Not a boyfriend, but a fuck buddy."

"Another young guy?" I asked.

"No, he's my age. His cock is 12 inches." she replied, using her hands to show me how long he was.

"Wow, I guess mine feels small inside you in comparison."

"Your cock would feel good everyday, his only when I'm in the mood for it."

Her voice seemed sincere even though I didn't fully believe her. For some reason I liked the thought of her getting fucked by a 12 inch dick. My cock started to perk up as I briefly got lost in my imagination.

"Like the thought of that?" she asked, shooting me a naughty grin.

I blushed, "it is a pretty hot image I guess."

I was quiet for the next few minutes, embarrassed about my slight erection from thinking about her getting fucked. She grabbed the remote off the night stand and turned on the tv. Pressing the input button a few times brought us to a porn dvd she must have had loaded into the player. The scene started with a very sexy girl in a bathroom getting ready to go out. Her boyfriend enters and quickly begins to seduce her. They move to the bedroom as she kneels down to take him in her mouth.

"Look how big his cock is" she whispered in an naughty tone.

A few minutes into the scene my cock was beginning to grow. Since I have every intention of going for a second round I desperately try to resist the temptation. With my eyes focused on the tv, which is on the left side of the bed, I didn't notice my new, and very naked 43 year old friend inching closer to me. She rubbed her hand down my chest, then around my stomach.

"Roll over on your side." she whispered.

I obeyed and she continued to massage me. I could feel her hard nipples touching my back. Little things like that got me all the more aroused. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed my neck. As the porn video moved from oral to penetration she began to stroke my cock. Her strokes matched the ones in the video perfectly.

"Look at that girl take that huge cock" she whispered in my ear. "It looks so good fucking her."

I felt embarrassed yet again. I knew my cock swelled up even more as she whispered into my ear. However, I was in no position to stop her. It felt so good to be in her arms as she stroked me. Her naked body pressing up against me a little more by the minute.

"Imagine that gigantic cock going inside me. Watching it spread me wider than yours ever could."

We both felt my cock get harder, there was no lying to her that I enjoyed what she was saying. She had hands on evidence that it turned me on. As the sex in the video got rougher, she stroked me harder. I had maybe a minute or two in me tops before releasing more of my cum on her bed. Every stroke that didn't make me explode was a miracle. I knew it was about time.

"Stop!" I blurted out. "I don't want to cum yet, I wanna fuck you."

"Climb on top of me, just like they're doing in the video."

She laid back and I climbed on top of her. As I slid my cock inside her I laid down on top of her, my chest touching hers.

"No, on your elbows, your chest should be over mine, not on mine."

I was embarrassed that she was seemingly correcting my form, but that was a fleeting feeling as I pushed myself all the way inside her. She was soaking wet, I started slow hoping to prolong my release but my rhythm wasn't slow and steady for long.

"Fuck me hard!" she yelled. "Fuck me, ravage me."

I tried to indulge her for as long as I could. Slamming my cock into her. I could tell from her moans how much she was enjoying it. I knew I could get her close, but not sure I could make her cum. She was seconds away as I fired my hot, thick load. Even though it was just 20 minutes or so since I had last cum, my orgasm was so intense. I kept pumping inside her, in hopes that I could make her orgasm for me. I was still most of the way hard while I fucked her cum filled pussy. I could feel it dripping down between her and me.

My thrusts weakened significantly the moment I came and dissipated from there. After about a minute my cock started to weaken as well, slipping out of her. I was immediately filled with embarrassment knowing that I didn't make her cum. I remained on top of her for a few moments more to collect myself after that intense orgasm before lying back down next to her.

"Its okay" she said calmly.

"You don't have much experience, I didn't expect you would last long"

"I can't help myself, I get too excited" I said.

"That's something we'll have to work on" she said. "There are many books and videos you should explore to learn how to better perform in the bedroom. You're a young guy and have a lot of skills to gain."

We laid in silence for a few minutes; the cool air flowing over our naked bodies. I loved how she was in no hurry to clean my cum off of her. Girls my age would hop out of bed to towel off as soon as possible. Not to say I would mind when they did so, but there was something strangely arousing about being able to glance over and see the remnants of my thick load in and around her pussy with the soaked sheet underneath.

As the evening was fast approaching this unexpected afternoon of fun was coming to a close.

"I'm meeting some friends for dinner soon. I hate to kick you out but I need to get ready" she said, getting up and crawling towards the edge of the bed.

"Would you mind handing me those" she asked pointing towards the leopard print thong resting in the middle of her bedroom floor.

I obliged, admiring it as I picked it up. Seeing her in this for the first time would be an image I would remember for years to come. I handed it to her, then watching like a hawk as she slide it back on. Her tight ass looked delicious in it. I could feel my cock starting to pump up again.

She threw on a lacy, black top before saying "Come on, lets go find your clothes."

We left the bedroom and headed down the stairs. I followed her, while still completely naked, back into the living room where my clothes were scattered around. Just as I grabbed my boxers she stopped me. She kissed me deeply and took hold of my quickly growing cock. Lightly stroking it as our lips and tongues passionately intertwined.

Abruptly she pulled away. Letting go of my now hard cock and taking a step back to give me a once over.

"That's all you get today." she said with a menacing grin.

She watched as I got dressed. I took my time, hoping she'd change her mind and indulge me for another round. Once fully clothed she took my hand and led me to the door. We kissed.

"I hope to see you soon." she said.

"Absolutely." I replied.

I headed out as she pulled the door open. Positioning herself behind it just as she did before so the neighbors couldn't catch a glimpse of her naughty attire. When I got in my car I still felt a bit shaky as I had when I arrived. Such an exhilarating experience, unlike any I had before. It was a slow dive home, thoughts racing through my head. The smell of her perfume was all over my clothes.

Relief filled my body after checking my cell phone and seeing I had not received and calls or texts from my girlfriend. Hopefully no suspicions had been raised. Finally home, I took a shower to wash of the smell of sex and perfume.

Afterwards, I retired to my room while images of the days incredible events danced in my head. I simply could not wait to see her again.