Online Fantasy Chat

Story Info
He's tells her his fantasy, she gets the orgasm.
2.7k words
4.47
21.3k
17
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 03/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emma579
emma579
385 Followers

Miranda dumped her bags on the couch and headed for the kitchen. She had to boot the laptop, but first she wanted a cold drink. Traffic on the way home had been a nightmare and she'd spent over an hour going a mere 8 miles. Because of that, she didn't have time to stop and pick up dinner. That meant that she was having cold cereal or eggs again. But it was worth it to be on time...

Popping the top on the cold can, she set the laptop on the coffee table and started the boot. She leaned back on the soft cushions, watching her aged computer wheeze through it's routines. She'd have to get a new one soon, she thought, just to keep the files she had. Her budget wouldn't allow any bells and whistles yet, but finishing her thesis would be a big step towards adding some. In the meantime, she'd keep the basics. Aside from her thesis and the grading for her lab classes, she only used it for internet access anyway.

"Finally," she muttered as the familiar desktop appeared. She logged in to her internet connection, glancing at the clock in the bottom right and noting she was only a minute or two late. Maybe he hadn't left yet...

**CrystalHeart: J, you there?

There was a pause and she held her breath. She'd met Jerry in an online chat about movies and they'd clicked; they had similar tastes -- an appreciation for stupid movies, and a general dislike of sappy romances.

**JNewbie: Hey. Running late?

**CrystalHeart: Traffic. God awful traffic. I need to get a bike.

**JNewbie: Or a closer apt.

Or a closer apartment, she conceded. She'd lived across from campus her whole undergrad career and had wanted something more grown-up for her grad school years. But within walking distance was starting to look better and better.

**CrystalHeart: An idea.

**JNewbie: You could move in with me. Easy access to campus and great sex.

**CrystalHeart: Ha.

It was an offer he'd made once before, but she didn't think he was serious. They'd been chatting on the movie site and in one-on-one IMs for six months now. The longest relationship she'd ever had, especially without the benefit of sex. Jerry claimed he was phenomenal in bed, but she was holding back meeting him in person after hearing all the news reports of assaults related to online romances.

**JNewbie: You sound tense. Grading tonight?

**CrystalHeart: We're coming to the end of sem. My organic classes turned in reports this week.

**JNewbie: Ouch. That's what...36?

**CrystalHeart: 32. I have a few stragglers.

**JNewbie: Speaking of coming...

**CrystalHeart: Were we?

**JNewbie: I have a topic for this evening -- guaranteed to give you some relief.

Miranda smiled. Jerry liked to talk sex, but so far she'd resisted. She appreciated getting to know him without the pressure of being face-to-face. But he was right, she was tense this evening and had a lot of work left to do. Maybe a little sexy chat was what she needed.

**CrystalHeart: Game.

**JNewbie: Good. What's your favorite sex fantasy?

**CrystalHeart: Fantasy?

**JNewbie: You know, like sex in public, sex with a stranger...I'm available you know.

**CrystalHeart: You're not a stranger.

**JNewbie: You'd be surprised. Anyway, you can't use those as is. Provide deets.

Sex fantasy? Did she even have one any more? She was so pathetic, she thought. Between her thesis work and the classes she TA'd, she didn't do anything but work. She needed to get out. Maybe she should take Jerry up on a date sometime. Miranda snorted. For date, read easy sex with a compatible guy.

**JNewbie: Thinking? Or chickening out?

**CrystalHeart: Thinking!!

**JNewbie: That's so sad, babe.

Wasn't it? Miranda closed her eyes, thinking back to her last self-induced orgasm. What had she used that time...Oh, yeah. The guy in her Tuesday evening lab class. He had to be five years younger, but who cared. He was hot -- over six feet tall, tightly muscled, with curly black hair that just begged for her fingers. Perfect.

**JNewbie: Waiting here...

**CrystalHeart: Got it.

**JNewbie: Still waiting.

**CrystalHeart: Funny. There's this hottie in one of my classes. I have a fantasy where he...

Could she actually say it...well write it?

**JNewbie: On the lab table?

Miranda took a deep breath. After all, it was just a game.

**CrystalHeart: Not so common. I leave the lab to go to the ladies room and he follows me.

**JNewbie: Ooohh...

**CrystalHeart: In the stall, against the door. My legs wrapped around his waist as his cock pumps me hard.

**JNewbie: Naked?

**CrystalHeart: No need. I wear a skirt at work. Wash day means no panties.

**JNewbie: So naughty. I need more deets, just to get the picture.

She couldn't believe she was doing this...

**CrystalHeart: Tight short blue tee, my belly bare, a long loose blue skirt, nothing underneath. Being on a budget means little room for extra clothes.

**JNewbie: No disappointment here, babe, but I need more deets on the pumping.

**CrystalHeart: Dirty boy.

**JNewbie: Hey, have to get my porn somewhere. My budget's tight too.

**CrystalHeart: What's your fantasy?

**JNewbie: Aside from seeing you and stud banging in the bathroom?

**CrystalHeart: Ha. Stall door closed. You can just hear the door banging as he fucks me for hours. Well that and my screams...

**JNewbie: Good enough. When?

**CrystalHeart: Not happening. Can't lose job over hot sex.

**JNewbie: So sad.

Wasn't it? Miranda shifted restlessly on the couch. She was starting to get hot picturing it. Maybe she should lose her work clothes...She stood and stripped off the skirt, settling back in wearing just a tee and panties.

**CrystalHeart: Your fantasy?

**JNewbie: Promise not to get creeped out?

Miranda hesitated. What could it be? Was he into...bugs or dead people? They were the creepiest sex things she could think of. Surely not. Maybe he had a fetish or something -- she'd heard about toe sucking.

**CrystalHeart: Promise.

**JNewbie: It stars you.

**CrystalHeart: ME!?!

**JNewbie: Yep.

Miranda sat back. Okay, creepy. Did she know him in person? In an earlier conversation, he'd admitted that he went to the same college she worked at. Please tell me he's not my stud, she thought.

**JNewbie: Creeped?

**CrystalHeart: A little.

**JNewbie: It's just the picture I have in my mind of you. So I guess it's not really you. Does that help?

He didn't know her. Thank God.

**CrystalHeart: Immensely.

**JNewbie: Good. You ready? You may want to get comfy for this one.

**CrystalHeart: Comfy?

**JNewbie: I have lots of deets.

Miranda laughed. Maybe she should reconsider meeting Jerry...

**CrystalHeart: I'm comfy.

**JNewbie: What are you wearing? No, focus J-man.

**JNewbie: You're sitting on one of my barstools, watching me work on the laptop on the sofa.

Okay. So not what she expected. Miranda settled in, propping her feet on the table on either side of the laptop.

**JNewbie: Of course, you're naked. No comment? Don't worry, I gave you really nice breasts. I can't see your pussy yet because you have your hands between your spread legs, gripping the seat. You give me that teasing grin that says I'm going to cum in my pants before you're done.

God, he was good at details, Miranda thought, squirming a little in her seat.

**JNewbie: You close your legs as you slide your hands up your belly and cup your breasts. Playing, fondling, the way I love to do. Pinching those rosy nipples and shivering. They're so hard. My mouth waters and I set the laptop down.

**JNewbie: Touch yourself, Crystal.

After a moment's pause, Miranda realized he was talking to her, not his fantasy. She leaned forward to type awkwardly.

**CrystalHeart: Touch myself?

**JNewbie: I want to know you're as hot as I am. I want to know you're into this as much as I am.

**CrystalHeart: I'm in. GOD, I'm in.

**JNewbie: Good.

She was in -- she couldn't wait to hear more. Her nipples were hard and she peeled off her tee, her breath catching as the material rubbed her sensitive skin.

**JNewbie: As I watch, you let your head fall back as you tug your nipples until they're red. My cock is hard in my jeans, the buttons pressing painfully. I shift back on the couch to ease the pressure and your hands slide lower. Your hand slides between your legs, but I can't see what you're doing. My hand rubs my cock through my jeans as you stroke your folds. It's so hot. I can feel the blood pulsing in my veins. I can see the flush on your chest and I know you're wet. I can't wait any more...

Miranda was stroking her breasts, her belly, reading every word like her life depended on it. She was hot, her skin damp, her breath shallow, fully in tune with Jerry.

**JNewbie: I kneel in front of you, pressing your legs apart. God, you're wet. You've shaved for me and your pussy is all swollen and pink and juicy. My mouth waters and I glance up at you, seeing you watching me. Your green eyes are hot, the look as eager as I feel.

Her green eyes. Miranda smiled. He'd remembered an earlier chat and he really did see her in his fantasy. God, this was so hot. She squirmed, sliding lower on the couch to tilt her hips up. Her hand slid under her panties.

**JNewbie: I lick and suck your pussy until you squirm, your hands curled in my hair, tugging when I hit a sensitive spot. You taste like some exotic wine, so intoxicating. I kiss your clit and suck it hard and your hips rock against my face. My hands are on your tight ass, holding you from falling as I keep sucking. You're panting and moaning and I feel like a god.

Miranda's fingers rubbed her clit as she read his words. She could feel it. She wanted to close her eyes, to see him eating her, but couldn't take her eyes off the screen.

**JNewbie: I thrust my tongue into your pussy hole and your body jerks. My hands tighten to hold you still as I keep thrusting my tongue and you sob my name. It sounds so good in your husky purr. You're so close and I close my lips over your hole and give a good suck. It's enough to send you flying as you scream and cum into my mouth. God, you taste so good.

Miranda shivered. Her fingers slid lower, teasing her pussy as she read about his tongue. She wanted that -- his tongue inside her.

**JNewbie: I stand and tug open my jeans. Even as you're coming down, you're reaching for my cock. It's full hard now, sticking out of my fly like a red bat. I step back, because one touch and I'll go off. You lick your lips and I groan, the blood throbbing in my groin.

Miranda could see it. Jerry had told her about his cock before, when she'd had a weak moment and let him wander in their chat. He said he wasn't overly long, but he was thick. She'd asked how he knew and he said the babes he humped said he was like a fist in their pussy. She'd laughed, but the image stuck with her. God, she'd love to have him in front of her right now.

**JNewbie: I tell you what I want and you give me a wicked smile. You slide off the stool, turn your back to me...God, your ass is so hot I want to bite it...and bend over the stool. You spread your legs open for me and I can't believe I'm actually shaking with need. I step closer, letting my cock bump your ass crack as I slide my hands over your cheeks, savoring. You look back over your shoulder and tell me to fuck you. I manage a grin and wrap my hand around my shaft. A couple pumps and my head's wet.

Her mouth watered. She wanted badly to taste him. He was probably salty, something uniquely Jerry. Her fingers rubbed her pussy hole as she read through narrowed eyes. She felt so hot.

**JNewbie: I fit it against your hole, feeling your hot juices on me. You whimper and I groan. You beg me now and I grip your hips, rubbing your ass with my thumbs. One more second, another whimper and I thrust into you. God, you're tight, you're hot, I feel like I'm in some soft tube. Your pussy ripples around me and I feel my balls clench. Not yet, God, not yet. I've got to last longer than this.

Miranda thrust two fingers into her pussy and gasped at the sensation. So close to what she needed, but not nearly enough. Her eyes darted around frantically and she grabbed a pen from the coffee table. She wiggled out of her panties and spread her legs again, sliding the pen along her wet slit and thrusting it into her quivering pussy. She moaned. Better, but still not enough. She worked it in and out frantically.

**JNewbie: I thrust, driving into you again and again. It's so incredible, the feel of your pussy wrapped around my cock. You're hot as hell and I can't get enough. We're both panting, grunting as my body bangs against your ass. I lean over you, my hands sliding to cup your breasts as I increase the speed and hammer your cunt. I whisper what I want in your ear and you nod. God, I'm so lucky tonight.

Miranda was panting, working the pen in her pussy and squirming on the couch. Meeting Jerry in person was definitely on her list now. She needed to feel his cock fucking her.

**JNewbie: I run my hands over your ass. I pull your cheeks apart and dribble spit down your crack, loving the way you moan and shiver. Your ass is a tight red bud and it makes me so hot as I rub my finger over it. You shiver again and I thrust my finger in to test you. Your hips jerk and I feel your pussy ripple around my cock again. So incredible.

Miranda read with wide eyes. Her ass? He was going to...She shuddered on the couch.

**JNewbie: You beg me for more, so I slide my cock out of you, loving the wet slurp and the way my shaft drips with your creamy juices. I pull my finger free and set my head at your little bud. You're watching me over your shoulder, your hands clutching the stool, and I feel so powerful. My hands tighten on your hips as I push my cock against you.

He was. Oh, God, Miranda moaned. She'd never had an ass fuck, but right now it was what she wanted most. The pen worked harder in her pussy.

**JNewbie: You're so tight. I keep pushing, my cock aching, my head squeezed as it eases inside. You're making these sounds that make me even hotter. Suddenly something gives and my head pops inside. You scream my name and I shudder, my balls clenching at the intense heat and pressure. You scream again as I work myself inside, my cock burrowing like an animal, stretching you so wide I know it hurts. It's so incredible.

Miranda moaned again. Yes. That's it. She yanked the pen from her pussy and shoved it into her ass. She arched on the couch with a cry. GOD! The fire in her ass only made her pussy weep harder. She thrust two fingers into her pussy, pumping hard, as her ass clenched around the pen.

**JNewbie: I work my cock in your ass, in and out, making you shudder and shake and moan like an animal. I've never been this hot, this hard. The sensations are like fucking a virgin and yet so much more. I love ass and this is our special treat. God, you're so good. I reach down and drive my fingers into your pussy. You cum instantly, your juices gushing over my fingers. I groan and cum into your ass, shooting an endless stream of hot seed.

Miranda sobbed as she climaxed, her hips bucking, her pussy clenching around her fingers, the pen in her ass feeling like a bat. She twisted and rocked on the couch, milking the exquisite pleasure.

**JNewbie: Wish you were here...

JNewbie has left the conversation.

Miranda collapsed on the couch, naked, flushed, spent. All her tension was gone, lost in the best released she'd had in months. She stared at the screen for long minutes before realizing Jerry was gone. But he'd be back tomorrow night. And she was so ready to meet him face-to-face...

emma579
emma579
385 Followers