Online First Meeting

Story Info
Denny finally consummates online affair with married woman.
3.3k words
4.35
42k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It began innocently enough. A quiet night bored with nothing to do but cruise the Internet. I was on a well-known and widely used ISP and stumbled upon sex chat rooms. At first reticent, I slowly caught on to the phases, idiosyncrasies, and etiquette of the rooms. I learned how to pull up profiles and to my amazement found a large number of the females were married. In retrospect, it only made sense because these were the forgotten women in society. Those women that had endured monogamous relationships that had long sense lost any pang of adventure.

They felt a need and urging to be appreciated and wanted, but were trapped in the hell of being a housewife, neglected with no adventure. I started by looking for those married lonely women and engaged in conversation with them. I am a personal trainer by trade, so I would look for those that listed fitness as an interest and tailor my conversation in that manner. Soon I had a cadre of female admirers to choose from. As soon as I would sign on, I was managing several instant messages at once, no small feat remembering the names and nuances of each woman. Soon I began meeting them for lunch, sex or whatever when they could get away. I had untamed fascination for and having married women. I found that they were hungry, much more eager fare than their single counterparts.

They were by force, much more discrete in our dealings. And much easier to fuck and forget without the headaches of attachment. As time passed, I learned more and better ways to get them. My favorite was invitations to the gym that I worked at for "one on one" workout instructions. My appearance was imposing for them as I have the very athletic body of one who spends eight hours a day or more in a gym and blessed by genetics with excellent sexual tools. I am a little over six feet, with close-cropped hair, or bald when the summer heats up. While I do not have the "muscle head" look, I am very tightly muscled with well chiseled features. I am the shade of coffee with just a little cream. My most prized feature is my manhood, a full 9 inches when fully erect, thick, well veined and responsive.

One night while looking for new contacts, I met Robin, a demure housewife and mother of two. We chatted innocently enough about fitness and nutrition. We began to foster a broader friendship and I found myself looking forward to talking with her each night. She would explain to me that her husband would get "jealous" if he were to find her chatting on the computer with another man, so we arranged times that we could chat while he was at work. Soon enough, our chat turned to conversations about sex and before long, we were cyber-fucking every night online. Sometimes there would be clumsy interruptions as she explained that one of her children would walk into the room. I found how wonderful this woman's imagination was in regards to sex. Cyber-fucking her made for a truly wonderful experience.

We exchanged pictures, first fully clothed and as time went on more and more seductive shots. She sent pictures of herself fully clothed, then in more and more risqué exercise gear that got smaller and tighter with every picture. She then sent the first truly seductive picture of herself in a small lace black bra, black thong panties and high heels. If this woman was 40 as she said, she was very well preserved. She was a brown skinned smallish lady at about 5 feet tall, with wonderfully muscled athletic legs. She had ample sized breast, a slender neck and nicely muscled arms. Her eyes were the type that smiled while concealing all underneath yet were very deep and seductive. In the picture she had a beautiful smile that I imagined was just for me and skin that glistened so that it gave her skin a shiny appearance. She had long dark brown hair that she pulled into a long ponytail that fell to the middle of her back. I kept her picture near the computer screen and enhanced her digital image to create wallpaper that greeted me on my computer each time I turned it on. We would begin our conversations with my saying, "hi beautiful and her saying hello sexy. " It was a very real friendship that was nurtured more and more in time.

Over time, our sessions of cyber fucking became more and more intense. I learned her favorite positions, how she like to be entered, how she loved to suck cock and even how she loved to be manhandled; nothing extreme but enough to make her feel that her lover was in charge. I began to long for her everyday and days I did not spend with her were disappointing. I read her sexy email messages she wrote to me two or three times a day and I would respond with passionate replies when she could not go into chat. I bought a digital camera so she could see me ejaculate while we played over the computer screen and instantly upload the pictures for her perusal.

Naturally my conversation turned to a more physical meeting to consummate this affair. Robin, being the good wife and mother, always found excuses or reasons for backing out of our proposed meetings but with every steamy session we had online together, I knew I was breaking down her defenses. Finally, when I had arranged a business trip in her town, I don't know whether the planets and moon were aligned just right, but she decided to meet me one August morning. She explained that she could spend most of the day with me because she had set her kids up with a relative and her husband would be working all that day.

I flew into town on a redeye flight and hastily booked a hotel room near the airport, which would be perfect because it was some distance away from town. I went to the hotel room to change into a pair of thin nylon sweats, tank top, ditched my underwear and made some other preparations. I wanted to leave no doubt what I had in mind when she saw me. I rented a car and set off to meet her. We had agreed to meet at a predetermined location at about 10:00 AM that morning. The location was a strip mall near her home and she used public transportation to get there so she wouldn't have the headache of having to hide her car.

As I pulled into the parking lot, I immediately spotted her. She was wearing skin tight jeans, a pair of black high heeled sandals and a loose fitting but seductively low plunging white silk shirt which she covered with a light windbreaker. She wore little makeup, perhaps some eyeliner and some lipstick; she did not appear to need much. As I approached her, I could clearly make out the outline of her breast in the nearly sheer shirt she was wearing. And I could also tell she was not wearing a bra. Her smile greeted me as I reached out to hug her and I could feel her braless breast brush against me. She was much shorter than I imagined, about 5 feet or so, so that her breast hit between my stomach and chest and my cock touched her between her stomach and pelvis. Although she was approaching 40, she looked as though she was just on the far side of 20. She nervously requested that we get out of the area being that we were so close to her residence.

We made haste to my rental car and soon were on the highway away from the area. That is when she finally began to relax and to talk. I told her "she looked better than any picture she had ever sent. " She told me 'that pictures did me no justice either' while her eyes was planted squarely on my lap and she was licking her lips. We both knew what we here for, so there seemed to be little use in "breaking the ice". I asked her "do you want to touch it?" Without answering me, she moved her small hand to my lap. I could see the wedding ring on her hand as she slowly moved her hand softly up and down the length of my shaft. Feeling her hand on my manhood while driving down the highway was an erotic rush. But the best was yet to come.

She bent over and began to kiss my dick through the thin material of my sweat suit. She started to blow her warm moist breath right through the material of my pants causing me nearly lose control of the car. She looked up at me and smiled a smile of appreciation, 'yep, 9 inches as promised ummm. ' Then she sat back up and took off her windbreaker. In the bright sunlight, there was no mistaking that she was braless and the thin sheer material of her blouse did little to hide her full breast. She had unbuttoned her blouse nearly to her stomach so that all that was not openly visible was her nipples, which were easy enough to make out in the bright sunlit car. Her nipples were magnificent. They were like little fingers sticking off the tip of her breast, as round as the tip of my baby finger and easily standing a ½ inch off her breast. 'You like Denny?' she said to me while I tried to catch my breath.

We finally reached the motel and pulled into the parking lot. I hesitated before getting out of the car because my pants had a large wet spot on them, a mixture of her wet mouth and my precum. And there was no mistaking the boner I was carrying as it protruded through my pants. 'Come on baby, I don't care if anyone see us here. ' She said as she opened the car door. Her blouse fully open to the top of her pants she walked around the car, swinging her tight ass as she strutted to my side and opened the door. She grabbed my head and pushed her chest into my face where it was a small matter to push aside her blouse and take her nipple into my mouth. I felt like I was going to explode right there, she was so damned sexy. 'Where's the room?' she asked. I took out the card key and told her, "43, it's in the back on the second floor. " She disengaged herself from me and began to walk towards the room. 'You coming?' she turned and asked. "All day long I hope," was my reply.

As she walked and I followed, she began to put on a show for me as her ass danced in her tight jeans. As we rounded the corner and started up the steps, she began pulling her shirt out of her pants and completely unbuttoned it. Her breast, nipples and all were now clearly visible. When we got to the second landing, she stepped out of her sandals, unbuttoned her jeans and began the process of wiggling out them. She now stood before me in only a black thong and her unbuttoned white silk blouse in broad daylight! The contrast of colors on her brown skin was breath taking. Robin slipped her feet back in her sandals, picked up her jeans slinging them over her shoulder and began the slow seductive walk to room 43, a walk that I wished would never end. When we got to the door, she turned to face me, and said, 'I wanted our first kiss to special, is this special enough for you?' I reached down and took her face in my hands and while cupping both sides, our lips met pressing hard and wet against each other. We opened our mouths as if on cue, and our tongues met probing, tasting, twirling in hot wet unison. I slid the key card into the door and pushed it open never breaking the lock we had on each other's mouth.

I lifted Robin and she simultaneous wrapped her legs around my waist as I walked her over to the bed and sat her on the edge of it. Robin's eyes were locked on my hardness as she gently slid both hands over my throbbing dick. She grabbed it and through the thin material of my pants and began slowly messaging my cock. Without a word being spoken, she undid the draw string and pushed my pants over my hips revealing my pulsing cock. She deftly tongued away the precum that had gathered at the tip and opened her mouth wide taking in the head of my thick meat. My cock looked so huge going in and out of her little face, but she licked and sucked like a pro. She pulled it out of her mouth and had one handful of my balls while the other hand was stroking my shaft as she lifted it so she could lick and tongue the underside of my cock. Her tongue traced along the vein from my ball sack to the tip of my dick and back down. Again she took the head inside her hot wet mouth and began making slurping sounds as she sucked with earnest. I held her by the hair of her ponytail controlling the bobbing movements of her head, forcing as much cock into her mouth as she could take. Finally when I felt I was ready to blow I slipped her blouse off her shoulders and pushed her back on the bed. I had other plans for our first union.

I had pre-rigged some soft restraints to the headboard and straddled her small body. Robin's chest was heaving as she was breathing heavily with anticipation. The room was still hot and perspiration made her body shine as if dipped into a vat of baby oil. I took both her wrists in one hand and placed them over her head. She gave no resistance as I placed her in the restraints one wrist at a time. She had told me this was her fantasy while we cyberfucked online and I planned to fulfill her every wish. Then I pulled her legs over her head so that her feet were touching the headboard. SMACK... I put a solid not overly hard smack on her buttocks, to sting but not to hurt. "You want to tease huh baby. " SMACK... SMACK... SMACK. 'Ohhh... uhnn' Robin moaned as I continued my assault on her ass. SMACK... SMACK... SMACK... "you want to make me wait again Robin?"

'Oh no Denny... please baby, I've waited so long for this. ' I took both her slender ankles in one hand and lifted her legs straight over her head. I pulled her thong off revealing a cleanly shaved pussy below her six pack stomach. Then I went for her pussy. I began by licking gently, teasingly around her opening as she bucked and gyrated her hips trying get more pressure on her pussy. Then I let my tongue run circles around her clit which was hard and clearly visible, increasing the pressure of my tongue with every rotation. While continuing to hold her ankles in one hand, I started fingering her pussy while intermittantly orally fucking her with my tongue. First I put one finger at her opening and went probing inside her.

When she was soaking wet, I opened her legs wide apart, then I put two in, and then three. "I want you wide open when you take this dick, so let me get you ready," as bunched my fingers and went for four. She took all four fingers all the way inside and I let my thumb intermittently message her clit with my tongue. "Are you ready for this?" I asked. 'Ohh... ummmm hell yeah baby, I want all of you. ' I eased her legs down over my shoulders as I grabbed my dick which was throbbing with every beat of my heart and guided it to her wet gleaming pussy. I let the head of my cock rest there putting constant but gentle pressure at her opening. 'Please Denny be gentle, I never had a dick this big before. ' Her lubrication and foreplay made my entering her easy as the head popped inside.

She felt like she had a furnace inside her as I felt her heat and tightness. I pumped back and forth adding another inch with every thrust. I went easy until I could gauge her depth. Then I quickened the pace as her hips gyrated to meet my thrusts. 'Uhnn... uhnn... uhnnn... oh god... Denny... fuck... mee... fuck... mee. ' Her face was a mask of pleasure as I drilled deeper and deeper within her opening places where she had never been touched. 'Ohh... you're... so... fuckin big... god... fuck me!!!!' As Robin exploded in her first orgasm, her nipples, which were unusually large to begin with, swelled to monstrous proportions standing straight up like little fingers. I licked and sucked and then bit each one, sending her over edge again in multiple chain reaction orgasms.

I reached up and untied her hands, and she pulled at her own nipples squeezing them and twirling them in her fingers while I continued to thrust in and out of her. The combination of seeing this perfect picture of a woman and the wedding ring on her finger, I began to feel my balls boil that was a signal the was near. The euphoria was better than any drug imaginable as I fucked her harder and harder eventually impaling all of nine inches inside her. I could see the skin of her vagina pull in and out with each thrust of my cock. She was stretched to a limit her body had never felt before. Her face was contorted in pleasure. "Do you like all this cock inside you Robin?... Is this what you have been waiting for?"

'Ohhh... uhnn... uhnn... Denny... fuck me... fuck me... you bastard... thrust baby... thrust deep... ohhh...!'

"I'm going to send you home to your husband all stretched out baby!"

'Fuck me Denny... I want it all... I want all of that dick... baby... deeper... oh god... uhn... shit... uhn...!' I put one arm around her thin waist, while propping myself up with my other arm and pulled her closer adjusting my thrust so that they were deeper and more penetrating. My tempo quickened as I watched her breast bob up and down with every thrust. She dug her fingers deep into the cheeks of my ass pulling me closer and deeper. 'I'll be your whore baby... your freak... whatever you want me to be. ' Robin said. And the muscles inside her cunt contracted again in orgasmic pleasure rapidly squeezing my cock and showering it with her hot cream. 'Oh... god... you... feel... so... GOOD!!!!' Robin screamed loud enough to be heard three rooms away. That's when I fell over the abyss with an orgasm so big, I felt my head spinning in lust and pleasure. My cum splashed the very bottom of her vagina and began to ooze out around the shaft of my dick as it pulsated deep inside her.

As our hearts began to slow, I held her in my arms and kissed her tenderly on the lips. My dick began to soften but never left her pleasure hole. "Hello Robin pleased to meet you. "

"Pleased to meet you too Denny, now what do we do for an encore. "

To be continued...