Online Fling Turns Real

Story Info
After months of flirting online, two people finally meet up.
1.1k words
3.69
4.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking down the hallway of the hotel felt like the longest walk she had ever taken. Playing back all the conversations they had shared these past months in her mind caused a stirring in her stomach. The countless nights they laid awake speaking on the phone. Comforting words shared between them causing feelings to form.

The desire to feel the others flesh only grew stronger as time passed, and now with these final steps it all comes to f. Heart pounding, stomach in knots, an immense desire between her legs, all increasing as the distance to the door decreases. Placing a hand on the door, she pauses, taking in a deep breath, she opens it.

He had arrived the night before in order to be well rested and to set up for their romantic evening. Reservations at the finest restaurant, a slow walk through the city leading back to the hotel where there were a hundred candles set up. This was their plan. Plans do not always go as expected. Seeing her standing there, she looked as if she had just come out of a magazine. White form fitting dress ending at her knees, hair perfect as if she had just left the salon. Minimal make up on her face allowing her natural beauty to truly shine. He was astonished.

Gazing upon one another one thing was clear, they would not be leaving this room for quite some time. No words were exchanged, both seemed frozen at the realization they are finally standing just feet from one another. He begins to move, walking towards her, stopping just inches away. She is against the door, no backing out now. Staring into one each other's eyes they knew, it was time.

They kiss. Placing a hand on the nape of her neck and another on her back he pulls her closer. This was the most passionate kiss either had ever experienced and did not want it to end. That is until sexual lust had taken over. In the midst of kissing she begins undressing him. Removing his tie and unbuttoning his shirt, never breaking the kiss. Against the door she stands, locking eyes as he begins to remove her dress. She slides her hands down his body as the dress slides off her shoulders.

Standing there, him in pants, her in panties, they embrace again. Left hand behind her neck, right hand sliding up her body stopping at her breast for a moment before both hands caress her neck. Breaking the kiss he starts kissing her neck. Sighs of excitement begin escaping her lips as he moves farther down her body. Removing her final piece of clothing she now stands fully exposed to him. Looking at him she nervously awaits his next move.

Seeing the anticipation on her face he smiles briefly as his mouth makes its way towards her greatest pleasure. Planting one last kiss on her mound sends shivers throughout her body just before his tongue darts out. In one long, slow drag of his tongue he covers her slit, ending at her clitoris. The sensation of his tongue on her felt as if this was the first time she had ever had a mans mouth on her. She run's her fingers through his hair, pulling him in as she tilts her head back and thrusts her hips to him aching for more.

He stands, removes his pants and pulls her into his arms, legs wrapped around his waist. He carries her to the bed, mouths locked again. Bringing her down he swipes off the basket with the candles and roses onto the floor, "won't be needing those tonight" he says as the first words they have exchanged since she arrived. "No we won't" she says with a slight giggle. Between her legs he positions himself. The months of tension and desire were finally over. This was the moment both had desired.

Pushing in the tip of his penis he begins to tease, short in and out movements is all he gives. She wants more, she needs to feel all of him inside her, she begins thrusting her hips up to him letting him know. Looking into her eyes he licks his lips before speaking. "Say it" he tells her. Staring into his eyes she screams, "Fuck me!"

With that he forced all of himself into her in one thrust. Gasping as he now thrusts in hard long strokes she pulls him down and continues kissing. His strokes felt as tho he was trying to split her open and it was just what she needed. Bringing one leg around his waist holding her he rolls her on top of him. Taking this position to tease him, she begins slowly working her hips in a dance like rhythm while griping him inside her.

Slowly rising and lowering onto him, a much slower pace than what he had set. Looking up at her he smiles, taking in the beautiful vision of her body as she was slowly grinding on him. He had to have more. His animalistic lust needed more, faster, harder, he needed to fuck months of sexual frustration into the cause of it. Grabbing her hips he thrusts up and begins pumping into her, forcing her downward to meet his thrusts.

He released the grip of one hand and swiftly bringing it back with a hard smack to her left buttock. She lay across his chest, burring her face in his shoulder and biting at his neck as he rams into her with reckless abandon bringing her closer to climax with every thrusts. They slow to a passionate pace. Getting behind her he pulls her close, kissing her neck and caressing her right breast. "You're mine. You are my release and I am your escape" he says in her ear. "Yes sir" she replies. Bending her down he places her hands on the headboard, his over hers as they both now have hold, he enters her again.

Fucking her harder than before she screams out in pleasure. Sounds of heavy breathing and loud moans fill the room. They are approaching climax. "Fuck me harder" she screams. Grabbing a fist full of her hair he pulls her head back and thrusts faster. The end is approaching. They both are just seconds from what feels like potentially the strongest orgasms of their lives.

Turning her head slightly while still in his grasps she screams "cum inside me." That pushed them both over the edge. Her walls tightened their grip on his shaft as he exploded deep inside of her. Wave after wave of orgasmic ecstasy flowed throughout her body. Pulse after pulse of his seed shot inside of her. They collapsed onto the bed next to one another. Looking up at him she says "Hi". The sounds of their laughter fills the room. Glancing down she notices he is still erect and begins cleaning their juices off of him. Starting at the base dragging her tongue to the head and proceeding to engulf the entire length in one move. Looking into his eyes as she comes back up she says "round two?"