Online Friend Ch. 01

Story Info
Teasing Alana meets her match in Greg.
1.1k words
4.15
8.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*My 1st Literotica Story :) *

*

Alana was an internet tease. You know what I'm talking about, that girl who goes into the chat rooms and makes false promises of coming to see random guys but never has the intention to do so.

After a stressful week at work, Alana came home and undressed down to almost nothing. She had straight, long, silky hair, rather small 36 B breasts, curved hips and a Brazilian waxed pussy. Tonight she only wore a red nightshirt. She got on her laptop and she logged on to her IM to see her best chat buddy. His name was Greg.

Alana lived in Florida and Greg lived all the way across the US in California. He messed with her head almost every night by teasing her in ways even he could not see. He refused to show his face, promising he was the most hideous thing to look at, it took her three months to get his cell phone number, and he denied playing with her in the cybering sense.

Alana was the one labeled tease but he took it too another level, leaving her lusting for him. He told her she could come visit him but she was always too busy to do so and it would take a lot of courage to meet one of these Chat guys. That was about to change:

lana23: Greg! *hugs*

slyguy448: *hugs*

slyguy448: How are you, Alana?

lana23: not so gr8, work is very HARD! I need to do something to deal with this

stress!

slyguy448: Well, if you need help that bad, you know how to buy a plane ticket

lana23: Yea, well...idk...Would u make it worth my time? Cause I REALLY

need a good fuk

slyguy448: Probably won't be good but will give you a fuk

lana23: mmmmmmmmmm ok dang it I'll do it! U drive me freaking nuts, Greg!

Slyguy448: <------will leave the light on

And so Alana went to see Greg. It took her a day to get ready and she was off. The plane trip was rather dull and uneventful so I will speed it up to her arrival.

Alana waited for Greg outside of the terminal. She had no idea of who she was looking for. Greg had seen her many times and even seen places no other man had. She paced a little before she noticed a rather odd man in the corner of her eye.

He had short brown hair, a mustache, and was rather lanky. He was middle-aged and had a cunning smirk on his face. Yes, this had to be Greg, though she saw nothing "hideous" about him.

He came up to her and she smiled.

"Hello, Alana." He said to her cheerfully. Being the hyper active girl she was, she threw her arms around him and hugged him close.

"Mmmmm, hello, Greg." She said inhaling him. She was always turned on by a males scent and his was no different.

He smiled back at her as she released and her heart soared. He was going to get what he wanted as soon as she had him alone.

They went to the luggage claim next. He took her bag and carried it to his truck as she followed ever so faithfully behind. They both got in it and took off for his house/ apartment/cardboard box: she didn't know.

They drove in silence, he never was very talkative on the phone and she wasn't going to pressure him. Finally they arrived at a nice two-story apartment complex on the outskirts of the city. He parked the vehicle. They exited and he took her bag out from behind his seat.

He walked towards one of the lower residences and fumbled with his keys, cursing because there were so many of them. Finally he opened the door and flipped on a light switch. It was like a computer graveyard. His job was to fix them but these were goners.

It was clean except for the occasional stray PC mouse or disc. She smiled at his dorkiness knowing she really liked this guy. He sat her bag down and she closed the door.

"Should I tie you up now or later?" he eyed. She giggled because this was their joke about how she would run from his repulsiveness.

"Neither." She beamed. She got closer to him and put her hands on both sides of his face drawing him close. "You are very attractive....to me anyways." She said going in for a kiss. It was long and passionate, slipping her tongue in occasionally.

She pulled away but he held on, scooping her up into his arms and carrying her to his bedroom.

He pushed her unto the bed and she had no time to note her surroundings as they started to shed clothes. It was very steamy.

He ripped off her top revealing a lacy black bra that hugged close to her small breasts. She took off his shirt as well running her hands up and down his chest, knowing he was getting rock hard under his last two layers of clothes.

He unsnapped her bra and kissed around her pert nipples without actually making contact with them, causing her ecstasy to soar higher. She moaned as he continued to torture them while taking off her jeans.

Once she was completely naked, he stuck a finger in her moist area creating more juice. She moaned louder arching her hips, telling him what she needed. He teased her clit slowly and then ran his finger up and down the lips, making her cry out from the heat it was creating. He knew how bad she wanted it and took off the remaining material that bounded them.

Without giving a warning he plunged his thick cock in to her. She whimpered in delight, begging him for more and he gave it to her. He went slow, in and out, making her build up a hunger that could only be filled by his seed. She sighed and started to move her hips faster to send him the message of how she wanted it.

But he still went slowly. He pussy was pleading and the delay only lasted a few more seconds. The he sped up driving it deep into her. She screamed his name and moved in time to the intense fucking she was receiving. She felt her pussy clamp down his cock as she reached her orgasm and it blew her mind, but he kept going.

She cried out for his cum and he slammed into her harder than before. She felt him reaching his breaking point and he put his face in her neck and groaned. His sperm shot into her, deep inside, filling her up. She smiled happily.

He rolled over and she cuddled up close to him. He looked down at her and kissed her forehead. This was the beginning of a new relationship.