Online Fun Becomes a Nightmare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up at her with the most sheepish eyes I could conger up and started mumbling an apology saying that she had the right to be angry with me and telling her that I had been one king-size jerk by keeping my identity a secret for so long. She didn’t react to anything I said and I just kept up mumbling.

Jill finally broke in to silence me telling me that I was a pitiful excuse for a man. “Maybe I should write your wife a letter or call her to tell her what you do when she isn’t there! Maybe I should send her the pictures of your cock that you sent to me as proof of your deeds and tell her the many stories of masturbating for women that you’ve told me!”

My eyes widened with fear and shock. A smile appeared on Jill’s face as I grew increasingly nervous. I stammered, “Oh God Jill, please don’t tell my wife. I will do anything, anything at all if you just don’t tell my wife.”

She squeezed her glass and her knuckles turned white as she spoke through clenched teeth. “Your dam right you will do anything at all for me! You will live to regret treating me like a dumb broad who could be taken advantaged. You will regret ever thinking that I was a fool, a ditzy blond!”

I tried to break in explaining that I had never thought of her this way, but she broke me off with a hiss, “Silence, you fucking bastard! Don’t talk till I tell you to! I own you now! I own your balls, your cock and you fucking ass! You will do what I say or I will send the boss the evidence I have on you! You will lose your job and your family, you will be ruined. Do you understand me you fucking dick!”

I just nodded my head up and down my hands shaking as I held them tightly around my glass trying to steady them.

“Now, pay for these drinks and let’s leave.” Jill ordered.

I complied and called the waiter for the bill. I paid cash and followed Jill from the bar. I could feel the eyes of other customers’ burn into my back. Jill had not bothered to keep her voice very low and the people seated near us had likely heard the exchanged.

Jill hailed a cab and I opened the door. She passed the taxi drive a slip of paper with our destination so that I couldn’t know where we were going. She then ordered me to close my eyes. I hesitated and her fist came crashing down between my legs crushing my balls. I coughed and bet forward closing my eyes. Just as I did I noticed the taxi drive look at me in his mirror and shake his head in disgust.

I held my aching groin as the taxi moved through the city, not knowing where we were headed. Jill and the driver exchanged instructions and we finally reached our destination. Jill ordered me to keep my eyes closed and paid the drive after guiding me out on to the side walk. She then guided me around what appeared from the sounds to be a parking lot and ordered me to keep my eyes closed. I complied with Jill’s orders and then heard her walk away. I didn’t move, too frightened by the thought of being exposed to move.

Finally, I heard her foot steps approach along with the sound of a key being jingled. I suspected that we were at a motel on the outside of town and felt confused. Jill warned me again to keep my eyes closed till told other wise and I shook my head up and down in agreement. I heard a door being unlocked and then she guided me in letting me trip over the slight rise by the door.

I hard the door close behind me and she yanked me still and I heard the dead bolt turning and the light being turned on. She then moved into the room and I heard other noise till there was silence. I waited patiently. Finally Jill spoke, “Okay, you can open your eyes now, but don’t say anything and don’t move.” Even with the light on the room was dim the curtains were pulled shut and because it was dark in the room it didn’t take long for my eyes to adjust. Jill was sitting in a chair off the side of the room. It was a standard motel room the only thing out of place was a small camcorder that was positioned on a short tripod on one of the end tables. A red light was blinking slowly on the camcorder and when I turned my head back to Jill I could see that she was holding a small remote control pad. It didn’t take a genius to realize that Jill was prepare to document our meeting, just what she was planning on filling wasn’t clear, but my imagination started running wild as my cheeks grew hot as I imagined that she would fill me performing for her. I grew nervous, and I saw Jill grin at me.

“So you see the camera fucker! Mmmm I wonder what that’s for jerk? Mmm I wonder what you think I want to film?” Why don’t you tell me what we will file you mother fucker!”

She paused and waited. I didn’t respond. “Now don’t be shy! You were never shy with me before so don’t start now! Tell me what you think I want to film?”

Again I remained silent, too freighted by the situation to talk.

“Poor poor boy! Shall we make a documentary! A story of one fucking man’s fetishes!”

My mouth dropped open in shock and Jill laughed out loud as she stared at me standing dazed at the end of one of the beds. My shoulders shrunk and my hands shook with the realization that my goose was cooked. I didn’t know what to do. Deciding that it would do no good to become totally dejected I stood up a bit straighter and looked directly at Jill with as much courage as I could muster. Jill smiled at me as she spoke sternly, “Trying to be brave? Haaaa! Lets see how brave you are, you fucking bastard!”

She clicked one of he buttons and I heard the camera come alive as Jill spoke again. “Now look down, do you see the piece of tape, move forward so that your toes are touching the tape. I want to make sure you remain in focus as we make our documentary!” She giggled at her joke and I inched forward realizing that she had planed this carefully and I knew what was coming. I knew what she wanted me to do next…. At least I thought I knew.

Jill spoke again, “Now, open the bag that is leaning against the wall to your right.” I hadn’t noticed the bag before and bent down to open it and look in side. My mouth opened wide in amazement and shock. In side there were three different dildos each rather large, one had a wire coming out the end with some kind of controller attached.

I heard Jill giggle with excitement as she told me to remove the big black dildo from the bag and to stand up again. I complied feeling odd holding the large black plastic cock. It was amazingly lifelike with blood veins along the surface. It was both very long and very thick with a pair of heavy balls at one end. I held it with both hands in front of me and waited for my next command.

Jill spoke up, “Its bigger than you are isn’t it!” I shook my head in agreement and waited for what was to come! I didn’t have to wait long. But before Jill gave me my next order she picked up the TV’s remote and turned on the TV. I hadn’t expected her to have connected the camcorder to the TV. Now I would be able to watch myself as I carried out Jill’s commands. The sight of seeing myself with the big black dildo excited me as I felt my balls stir. I was surprised my reaction and tried to hid these feelings from Jill. She was so busy laughing at the look on my face that I don’t think she noticed.

“Now fucker! Start licking that back cock for me let me see you enjoy that cock!! Make oral love to that cock you fucker!!” I hesitated and Jill yelled at me to do as I was told she stamped her foot on the floor as she yelled. The anger on her face was intense and for the first time I realized that she was much angrier than I had imagined. I realized that I must have been the straw that broke the proverbial camel’s back and I started licking the cock as my eyes darted from the TV to Jill.

I looked funny licking the big black dildo and Jill was obviously enjoying the scene. She then ordered me to start sucking the cock. It was so big around that I had a hard time fitting it in my mouth and suddenly I grew worried that she may try and shove it up my ass. I didn’t have time to consider this thought very long before my next command came.

“Now, hold that cock in your mouth and take off your pants. I want you to suck a big cock as you jerk your pitiful little penis!” She ended this comments with a sound of disgust.

I held the plastic cock in my mouth breathing through my nose and started undoing my pants as Jill watched. My cock stirred and I felt it swell. I wasn’t sure if Jill wanted me to be excited or not so I struggled to remain flaccid. Soon I was nude from the waist down with my cock hanging semi hard in front of me the big dildo swinging from my mouth. I glanced over at the TV and when I did I saw my cock jerk and start to thicken.

Jill also noticed and spoke up. “So you are getting excited fucker! So you are enjoying yourself!! Well that’s okay, might as well let you have some fun as I have mine! Okay mother fucker, start jerking that fucking cock for me, squeeze your dam balls and jerk your fucking cock!”

I complied and was some what surprised to realize that it didn’t take but a few strokes for me to become fully erect! I was clearly enjoying myself even though I was also quite frightened about what Jill would do with the resulting video. The pictures of my cock and my stories were bad enough, this video was deadly. As I resigned myself to the realizations that I was really fucked, stopped worry so much and started enjoying the situation. I had to admit that I was living one of my fantasies!

I turned my attention back to Jill and was pleased to see that she was also excited. Her face was flushed and I noticed her tongue flicker over her lips. I started jerking my cock hard, exaggerating the motions, thrusting my hips as I reached between my legs to tease my anus.

Jill stared, obviously enjoying the show. I was approaching my orgasm and just kept on jerking. Suddenly Jill rose form her chair swearing, “Shit fucking don’t cum yet, I have plans for your fucking cum!” I was too close to stop and Jill realized this also as she grabbed one of the motel cups ripping off the plastic and rushing to hold it near my cock.

She then ordered me to cum in the glass. As I grew closer to cuming Jill held the glass so that my cock was inside. She obviously didn’t want me to miss.

With a gasp and loud moan I staggered and exploded. My knees weakened as I shot stream after stream of creamy cum into the glass! My body jerked and spasms washed over me as I came and came and came. Jill was careful too keep the cum over my cock catching all the cum I was spurting. I was amazed at how much was in the cup as the last drops were scraped from my cock head by the edge of the glass.

Finally I was finished and just stood there in a daze the sensation of my orgasms washing over me like intense echoes. Jill didn’t let me enjoy myself for very long but ordered me to my knees. I then heard the camcorders lens zoom in on me. I glanced over at the TV and saw that my face was full screen with the big black dildo still in place.. Jill then ordered me to raise my head and remove the dildo.

I realized what she had in mind and felt my throat tighten. Like many, if not all, men, I had tasted my cum. And on a few occasions I had enjoyed kissing a woman after getting a blow job. However, I had never had all my cum poured into my mouth. The sight off the glass with the thick pool of cum in the bottom made my eyes widen as I complied with Jill’s orders.

She lifted the glass laughing as she did and brought it to my lips and slowly tipped the gals. I fel t the my cum slide over the edge of the glass and over my lips. The strong aroma filled my head as the pungent taste consumed me the cum covering my mouth.

Jill suddenly ordered, “Don’t swallow you fucking fool! Hold your cum! Don’t swallow till I tell you too. I coughed as I struggled to keep from gagging as Jill raised the glass as the reminder of my cum dripped over my lips into my mouth. I coughed several more times as Jill used her finger to clean out the glass so that I would take all my cum.

“Now fucker suck on the dildo and you cover the cock with your cum! Let me see your cum over that big black cock head!” I feared that people in neighboring rooms might hear her and so I complied quickly. Jill’s eyes were wild and intense as she watched me suck on the black dildo trying to keep from gagging.

Jill pulled out the dildo to inspect it and rub it over my face leaving trails of cum. Finally she ordered me to swallow every last drop and show the camera that I had done it. I nearly vomited as I did as I was told. Eventually the sensation to vomit passed as I swallowed the last of my cum. Jill congratulated me on my success as she walked back to her seat. I heard her click off the camcorder as she sat down.

She looked at me kneeling on the floor holding the black cock in my hand. She just stared at me as she thought. Finally she spoke up.

“Go wash your face you fucking fool!”

I stood up and walked into the bath room past Jill still holding the dildo. I quickly washed out my mouth and cleaned the cum from my face. I also washed the dildo. After drying my face and the dildo I returned to the other room and stood in front of Jill. She ordered me to my knees; rose from her chair lifted her dress and walked up to me. She wasn’t wearing any panties and it was clear that she was very excited.

Briskly she ordered me to suck her pussy! I eagerly complied hopping that if I satisfied her she wouldn’t hate me so much. Her hips thrust strongly against my face as she held my head firmly against her body! Her juices quickly covered my face as she fucked me hard. She pushed harder on my head till I was pushed over to the ground and then she squatted on my face grinding her pussy into my mouth with fast hard thrusts! Her speed and pressure intensified as I struggled to breathe and use my tongue and mouth to please her! It was wildly exciting as she approached her orgasm. Here movements grew somatic as she lost control and her orgasms started washing over her. I kept on sucking and licking her as she lost control. Her clit was wonderfully hard and swollen. Finally Jill pushed me away and moved back to sit on my chest. I was grateful that she wasn’t a very large woman. I looked up at her and looked at her face. Her eyes were closed and her breathing hard. Her breast moved with each breath and her nipples were erect beneath her blouse. She stayed resting for a while and I didn’t dare speak.

Eventually Jill rose from the floor and went to the bathroom. I heard water running and then the toilet flushing. She returned to the room not looking at me. She collected the camera, put every thing she brought in a black gym bag, picked up her purse and headed for the door. As she opened it she told me to clean up, pay the bill and wait for her to tell me what to do next. She then turned and slammed the door behind her.

I laid for a bit longer trying to soak up what had happened over the last few hours. I suddenly realized that my wife was probably waiting at the restaurant. I stood up and rushed to the bathroom knowing that I had to shower. As I removed my shirt I realized that it had drips of cum and pussy juice all over the front. I cursed as I rushed through my shower. I cleaned the shirts as completely as I could and left the room toward the reception. I was glad that there was an ATM in the lobby and withdrew enough money to pay the bill. The clerk didn’t say a thing and I realized that he was used to clients like me.

I rushed from the motel, hailed a cab and asked to be taken to the closest mall. I had the cab wait as I rushed into Penny’s to by a shirt. I was grateful that I was wearing one of my many blue oxford shirts. After buying the shirt I went to the dressing room and balled the shirt up a few times before putting it on to make it look well worn. I tossed my stained shirt in a trash bin on my way out and rushed from the store. I sat quietly in the cab as we drove to the restaurant near home trying to make sense of what had just happened and to prepare myself for dinner with my wife.

I struggled to make conversation over dinner and was pleased that my wife had met some friends at the restaurant. They all just assumed that my late night at work was the cause for my lack of engagement. I went straight to bed when we got home pleading a massive head ache. Sleep, however, didn’t come quickly as I lay in bed with my eyes closed, my mind replaying the experience in the motel room. At least I had the weekend to compose myself before facing Monday; well at least I thought I would have the weekend….

Continued…..

12