Online Goddess Ch. 02

Story Info
Chapter 2.
1.2k words
4
12.6k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subboy129
subboy129
44 Followers

The following morning, Goddess woke up and saw me still bound to the foot of the bed by her belts. She enjoyed the moment and put her feet in my face and had me lick them and kiss them for twenty minutes before she released me. She told me that she wanted to take a shower together and I loved the idea.

Before we showered, she unlocked me from chastity and we actually had a great time in the shower, she gave me a very small and short blowjob and then had me pin her against the wall and fuck her really good. Right before it ended, she told me that she wanted to feel my warm cum inside of her. Without missing a beat, I shot a huge load deep inside of her. After getting out of the shower she asked me to lay on the floor on my back and she sat on my face and made me eat my own cum out of her pussy while she locked the cock cage back onto me.

After fully cleaning out my own seed from her pussy, she had me stand up and put on clothes. She wanted another day of shopping followed by lunch and then dinner together. We went out in the morning and all she did was buy more clothes. We went for a nice lunch and then after lunch she decided to take me into Victoria's secret and tease the shit out of me with panties, bra's, and lingerie in the dressing room.

One of her friends was the manager there so she let Goddess do whatever she wanted to me. I was in so much agony, ready to burst through the cock cage. This went on for some time before it ended and we went back to her apartment. When we got back, it seems as though things had changed a bit. She got very serious with me and wasn't as playful as this morning or yesterday. She demanded to see my finances, give her all my information to my banking information, credit cards, and stock portfolio. She also demanded the information to get a hold of my pay stubs. I wrote it all down and gave it to her, then she made me go into her closet where she tied me up again with those belts, shoved her drenched panties from today in my mouth and wrapped duct tape around my head to keep them in there. She turned the light off and locked the door and said she would be back soon...

I am not sure what time it was, but she came back and seemed happy, she untied my ankles and knees but left the rest of me bound. She told me to get up then follow her. I came out to the bedroom and there was a chair in the center of the room right in front of her bed and then on her bed was her laptop and a bunch of papers. She instructed me to sit down, she tied my ankles to each leg of the chair and then laid on the bed on her stomach facing me.

She informed me that after going through my finances, going through my expenses, she has decided that other than expenses, my entire paycheck will be going to her. She discovered that I have approximately $500 a week in expenses which can be brought down to $450 each week by eliminating cable and internet, which means she will get $2100 a week from my check deposited into her bank account.

She then came up to me, took the tape off, and the panties out, and gave me an ultimatum. She said that if I can relocate my job to NYC (which is easy, I work for a nationwide company), eliminated all of my expenses, sold my house and car (of which of course all the proceeds go to Goddess), that she would allow me to live with her 24/7 in the spare bedroom as her domestic slave and sex slave.

I of course immediately agreed and decided at once to sell my house and car as well as the majority of my property and move to NYC immediately to live with Goddess. She was so overjoyed that she untied me and we made love all night with having multiple orgasms each and then a long night of cuddling.

The following morning I got to work on completing my tasks for my Goddess. I drove back home and met with a realtor about selling my home and after evaluating it, the realtor gave it a realistic value of $560,000. I slowly started selling things as well, I had a yard sale that Saturday in which Goddess came to, and she helped me sell all of my property including TV's, game consoles, furniture, and appliances.

I also informed my manager that I would like a transfer to NYC which he resisted at first but found me an open position just one level under my current salary which I took because it was all that was available. Goddess was understanding, and it was only realistically $50 less a week in my checks. After about a two week time period, I was finally back in NYC with my Goddess, house sold, car sold, everything pretty much gone.

All I brought with me was about two suitcases, various suits and dress clothes, a few pairs of shoes, my hiking equipment (I have a strong love of backpacking), and other bits and pieces. Goddess even allowed me to bring my 80'' television which she had me hang up in the living room and I took the 32'' that was in there for my bedroom.

After getting everything settled in my new bedroom, Goddess came in, gave me a big hug, and then had me get into her room for a proper welcome. She tied me to her bed quite tightly, then strapped a dildo gag into my mouth and she slid a condom coated in lube on the dildo and proceeded to ride my face for 6 strong orgasms while she teased my cock in its chastity cage.

After this, she took the gag off, removed my current cock cage and replaced it with a brand new birdlock chastity belt in hot pink. She then locked it and put the new key on her necklace I had bought her from Tiffany's and told me that she wanted to be extra sure I couldn't get out of chastity.

Goddess untied me from the bed and had me put a pair of sweatpants on with no shirt and make us dinner. I'm a really good cook so I didn't mind. I made pan fried chicken which was always a favorite of mine when I was a kid, followed by homemade mashed potatoes and garlic roasted asparagus. I opened a bottle of wine and Goddess and I celebrated our new endeavor together.

Over the next few weeks, I took over all chores. I did all the laundry (which included hand washing all of Goddess' panties), cleaning the bathrooms, vacuuming, ironing, doing all dishes, dusting, and cleaning Goddess' shoes regularly, mostly with my tongue. Goddess would come home and do random inspections of my work and if I ever missed a spot, it would result in a violent beating with her leather belt which she took right off her jeans in front of me. It was really hot and very scary at the same time.

Continued in chapter 3...

subboy129
subboy129
44 Followers