Online Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both of their bodies were beginning to sweat. She slapped his firm ass hard enough to leave it bright red. "Turn over and lay on your back." Matt collapsed onto his stomach before rolling over onto his back. While he turned over, Sandy switched out the dildos to the larger of the two. She pushed his knees up to his chest while adding more lube to both his ass and her larger cock.

She lined the large cock up with the already punished hole. Matt grabbed and squeezed his thighs as he took several deep breaths to relax in order to allow the larger cock to enter him. He watched as the cock slowly disappeared inside him. His eyes rolled back as Sandy finished inserting the rest of the eight inches. She took a few seconds to let him relax and get use to the larger cock before starting to move it in and out.

Their bodies started to rock together as Sandy fucked his tight ass. Matt could feel the large cock caressing his prostate. He had never felt anything like this before in his life. His head was swirling. He knew he would not be able to take much more of this. "Stroke your cock for me bitch" was all Sandy could mutter as she concentrated on giving Matt the fucking he deserved. "I want you to cum! I want you to cum all over my tits. CUM MATT! CUM HARD!!" Sandy leaned over his waist as Matt's hands furiously fucked his dick. "Oh shit I am cumming. I am gonna cum hard. So fucking hard. CUUUMMMMIINNGGGG" Matt blurted out just before the thick white semen erupted from the tip of the dark black cock. The sight of his cum landing all over her large tits sent her over the edge and she came harder than before.

Their naked bodies lay side by side as they took a moment to catch their breath. "Clean up your mess" Sandy said to Matt. "Use your tongue to clean all of your cum off my tits." Matt mustered up as much energy as he could to roll over to do as he was told. His tongue searched her large tits and stomach for the salty fluid he sprayed on her. He was now use to the taste of the thick fluid.

With her freshly licked clean body, Sandy went to get them a drink. Matt laid there on the bed with his eyes closed trying to regain his strength. He sat up when Sandy returned to the bedroom to enjoy the drink she had made. After a few sips and some small talk, she placed her lips on his full lips. Their tongues quickly intertwined and sought to tease each other. Sandy let her hand wonder to the flaccid cock between Matt's legs. The tip still had a small drop of cum waiting to be devoured. She saw this as an opportunity to get his pleasure stick in her mouth.

Sandy set her drink beside the bed and with a slight grin made her way between Matt's legs. She took the limp cock in her hand as her tongue licked the tip to taste the last drop of cum. "mmmmmmm....Now I know why you liked cleaning me so much." Sandy said as her attention turned fully to the slowly growing cock in her hands.

The now semi-hard cock was growing more and more as she took it all into her mouth. With it soft she was able to fit it all in her mouth but now that it was hard there was no way she could get the full nine inches in. As her head bobbed up and down her hand glided in unison to caress the rest of his now fully hard shaft. The saliva covered cock flowed in and out of her mouth between her closed lips. With her other hand she light rolled Matt's balls between her fingers.

Matt's legs started to get restless as she would get him close to cumming again before stopping and keeping him from finishing. "You still have a lot of work to do so no cumming yet" she stated as she sat up between his legs. With the hairless shaft in her hands she moved up to sit on the long thick cock.

She teased him yet again by only allowing the tip to enter her dripping wet pussy. She took this time to relax her pussy enough to allow his cock to enter her. Finally she closed her eyes as lowered her pussy down on the dark rod. Matt watched as the contrast of his dark skin and her pale skin finally met as she took him all the way in. The tightness of her pussy was unbelievable. He moved his large hands up her waist past her stomach to her bouncy tits. Sandy moaned softly as she began to ride up and down the long shaft. With his cock fully covered with her juices, she started bouncing up and down enjoying the full length of his manhood.

Sandy moved to where she was squatting over his cock. He helped her with her balance by holder her hands in his. With her legs near his chest she rode up and down his shaft. Up and down....up and down....up and down varying the pace from hard and fast to slow and deep. Her hands moved to his chest as his moved to hers. Matt held her tits firmly in his hands as she rode him harder. Squeezing and pulling hard on her nipples sent Sandy over the edge as she came all over his cock.

With her pussy still pulsing, Sandy got on all fours and that is all of a hint Matt needed. It was his turn to be in control as he mounted her from behind. He slapped her ass cheeks and reddened her pale ass. His strong arms controlled all of her movements. His thick nine inches pounded her pussy just like she liked. With long hard deep strokes he put a lot of effort into pleasing her. Matt pulled his cock out long enough to slip his fingers in to lube them up. Then he shoved it all back in as she bucked with the re-entry.

Matt took his wet finger and inserted it into her ass. Again her body bucked from the penetration. She flipped her hair from side to side as she looked back at the ebony stud fucking her. The massive cock spread her pussy more than ever. The sound of the bodies slapping together filled the room along with her moans and groans of pleasure.

She felt her body tensing up with each thrust. Her moans began to mix with screams and she pushed her ass harder against the lover behind her. His balls slapped harder against Sandy's swollen pussy lips. Matt could feel her vaginal walls tightening around him. Squeezing her hips even harder to pull her to him, he pounded her pussy hard and deep sending her into a wave of orgasms. Sandy uncontrollably screamed as the first wave hit and shook her body. She buried her face into the pillows to muff the screams as much as possible.

Slowly her body began to relax again. Matt had slowed close to a stop with his thrust while she took a minute to gain her composer. "Don't stop fucking me now" Sandy growled looking back at her lover. Matt smiled as he leaned over to grab the strap on, medium dildo and the lube. She didn't know of his plans until she felt the cold lube landing on her ass. Sandy wiggled her ass teasing him even though it wasn't really necessary.

Matt fastened the strap on with the medium dildo on it. With her ass and the toy heavily lubed, he lined up the two cocks with the waiting holes. As she exhaled he inserted the two cocks slowly and steadily. Maneuvering the two cocks was a bit awkward but he quickly got the hang of it. Sandy spread her legs even more to help accommodate being double penetrated. Her hands were firmly wrapped in the sheets as she used them to stabilizer her body as Matt really started to pound her with double the pleasure.

Both of her holes were filled to the max with the medium toy which was 6 inches and then her lovers cock was a full nine inches. She could feel the two cocks rubbing against each other when they were buried deep inside her. Matt too could feel the other cock in her ass when they were buried deep inside Sandy.

Matt grabbed a handful of her hair to pull as he fucked her holes. His long muscular arms pulled tightly on her long light brown hair. The curls intertwined with his fingers. "Harder! Pull my fucking hair harder you cock sucker!" Sandy screamed from the pleasure of his tugging on her hair. As Matt fucked her even harder he pulled on her hair harder as well to pull her back against his cocks.

The pleasure of the pain from having two cocks splitting her in two and then her hair being pulled was building quickly within. Little did she know that Matt was also getting close to cumming. "Oh shit Matt. You are gonna make me cum soon. You are gonna make me cum so hard." Sandy mumbled between screams.

He knew he was ready to explode finally and used his last bit of energy fucking his Mistress. Sandy began to furiously rub her clit bringing herself to the most mind blowing orgasm she had ever felt. His cocks kept penetrating her now swollen and sore holes. A loud scream erupted from Matt's mouth as he filled her pussy with his hot cum. He slammed his cock deep inside her one last time. One....Two....Four....Seven...She couldn't keep up with the number of orgasms rocking her body. The sensations of Matt's cum hitting against her vaginal walls kept the orgasms going even longer.

She couldn't take it anymore. Her body was too sensitive and she fell onto her stomach on the bed. He laid beside her as their sweaty bodies were unable to move. Their eyes closed and soon they were asleep. When Matt woke up in the morning he was surprised to find all of his limbs restrained to the bed. He looked across the room to see Sandy standing there with breakfast. She hand fed him and at that point he knew he was hers from that point on.

12