Online Playmate Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, OK, I get it," I interrupted him, laughing.

"You haven't even started to get it yet, Babe," he purred into my ear and I found myself angling my head to allow his lips better access as he worked them around my jaw. I could hear my own breath getting shallow, nearly a gasp. He drew back and wended his hands into my hair, lowering his mouth to mine. My hand dropped to his thigh, flitting across it to rub slowly over his contained erection. He moaned into my mouth and ran his hand down my back, pulling me tighter against him. My fingers made a decision my mind had not been consulted on, finding the top of his zipper, they slowly eased it down a notch, then another and a curious pinky inched its way inside his jeans, running lightly over the cotton bulge, searching for the heat of his crown.

The giggles of the children at a nearby table snapped me from my reverie as if a bucket of iced water had been thrown over us. I sat bolt upright, knocking his nose with my chin in my haste.

"Oww," he laughed, rubbing at it lightly.

"Mark..." I whispered and he took my hand.

"Come on tigress," he whispered back and chased me to the lifts, smacking me playfully on the bum all the way.

I sat on the bed and went to undress, his watchful eye not leaving me for a second. He picked up the phone and ordered from room service, not sure exactly what he'd be wanting as we'd only just eaten. I realised I needed to pee and went into the bathroom, closing the door behind me. Seconds later it opened and there he stood. I should have known better, I knew he liked to watch. He leant against the vanity opposite me, one leg casually crossed over the other, his fingers lightly holding the counter-top.

"Proceed Babe," he said smugly, folding his arms over his chest, a shit-eating grin spreading over his face. "Come on now, I know you can spread them further than that." I pulled a face at him and parted my legs as far as they would go. "Much better," he sighed and knelt on the floor in front of me, his hands on my knees. "I need to get you an extension cord for your web cam," he chuckled and moved his palm in to caress me gently as the flow ebbed.

"Fuck Mark," I gasped as a jolt fired through me. There was no way he was going to be able to bring me off with his fingers in this uncomfortable position however, not with my jeans capturing my ankles.

"I am hoping you will..." he teased and drew in to kiss me, moving his fingers in a slow wave, forcing my lips further open, gliding across and into me.

A knock at the door made us ease apart, a wide grin on both of our faces. "I'll get it," he said and quickly washed his hands, closing the bathroom door behind him. When I re-entered the bedroom, a bottle of champagne in an ice bucket and a bowl of strawberries were centred on the small dining table.

"For me?" I asked, batting my eyelashes at him.

"No, actually, it's for me," he said and I looked at him curiously. He dragged the table over to the side of the bed then joined me at its bottom edge where I was sitting. He interlaced his fingers with my own and I stood with him, kissing each other slowly. His hands worked at the zip of my jeans and they pooled around my feet on the floor. He crouched down to assist me in stepping out of them. Getting to his knees he looked up at me, his dark eyes intense as he wended his hands up my calves, over my thighs and across the contours of my rear, purring as he slid my panties back down the lusty trail.

He stood with me again and unfastened my bra, leaving me standing totally naked in front of him. "You are seriously overdressed," I told him but he shook his head and lowered me to the bed, the heat of the next kiss already in full fervour. He teased my body for some time with his hot breath, his searching fingers, his eager mouth. When he sat up slightly the force of him was digging into my stomach.

"Is that for me?" I asked demurely and he smiled, reaching for the champagne.

"Roll over Babe," he instructed and I moved onto my stomach, jumping a little when the cork popped loudly.

I was surprised to feel the fizzy foam cascading down between my shoulder blades, running over my bum and between my thighs. I clamped my legs together and it pooled at the back of my knees, captured in a long channel. He pressed a strawberry lightly between the junction of my thighs and rear, then moved back down to my knees, sucking up the excess liquid before slowly dragging his tongue up the crevasse leading him to the strawberry. He shifted position and moved to my shoulder blades, tracing his mouth once again down the trail of champagne, suckling my lower back and working down the line of my bum until he once again encountered the waiting strawberry. This time he took it into his mouth and ate it before nuzzling his face into me from behind. He lightly tugged at my clamped thighs and legs and I relaxed them immediately, not wanting to interrupt his explorations.

He ate 4 or 5 strawberries in this fashion and then asked me to roll back over. I was hoping he was now ready to make love, as I most certainly was. He'd brought me to the brink and held me there and I was ready to explode, but he was not finished with his ministrations. Biting the end off a strawberry he dipped it into his glass of champagne, rubbing it slowly around my nipples before lowering his head to me.

"Hmmm, I love strawberries but you're my favourite fruit," he moaned, lightly probing another between my thighs again. I wasn't sure how long I could stand this; I was aching for him now.

One final drizzle of champagne over my body, he put the bottle down and worked his way from my breasts to the strawberry waiting for him at my pussy, and he devoured it with the intensity to finally bring me soaring into the heights he had teased me to for such an incredibly long time.

I sat up, wanting him naked, wanting him. He removed his shirt tails from his jeans, his eyes ablaze. I knelt in front of him, running my hands over his firm pecs, across his shoulders and sweeping his shirt off as I trailed my hands down his arms. I flicked open the button on his jeans and gently eased down the zipper; I didn't want to catch any part of him in it, which may have happened in a more urgent ripping motion. His cock sprung out before I even had them down to his hips.

"Someone is really happy to see me," I said and he chuckled deeply, kicking off his jeans and rolling onto his back. He motioned to me with his finger and I went to him eagerly, lowering my honey vice slowly over the length of him. I sighed as I hit full tilt and rocked gently at first, savouring every inch.

"Oh Babe," he groaned, "Oh sweetheart..." His hands found my hips and he held me to him tightly as he started to move me faster. I beat him to it however and threw my head back, my bottom lip between my teeth. He was not as gracious as I, his moans becoming louder and louder as he neared his climax and finally let out a bellowing, "Oh God, Oh Babe," as the orgasm seared through him.

"Shhh!" I whispered to him through a fit of giggles.

"What does it matter," he puffed and pulled me down to him, entwining himself around me and finding my lips with his.

"It's called courtesy to the people in the other rooms," I mumbled through the kiss. He chuckled and kissed me deeper, making it impossible to talk.

Round two we took care of in the shower, I was all sticky and in more ways than one. He asked me to pass him his razor from the vanity bag and I came out with more than just the razor.

"What's this for?" I asked cheekily, one eyebrow raised. I dangled a tube of lube in front of him.

"It's lube Babe," he replied in all innocence.

"Yes, I can read the label, but what's it for?"

"Not that you need any help in the lubrication department, you sexy little minx," my smile disclosed itself, "but I have yet begun to try."

"You aren't getting in there Pal!" I said, pointing to my arse.

"We shall see..." he said and left it at that. Would I let him? I certainly didn't think so, but he seemed so sure of himself. I now needed to regain my own self assurance. I shook it off and joined him in the shower.

Our foamy hands once again claimed each other's bodies, working them over each other slowly. He asked me to turn around and bend at the waist and as I braced myself, palms on the tiled wall, I was a little anxious I had to admit. But then his tongue slid through my lips, parting them, his mouth encompassing me from pussy to clit in one open mouthful, eating me out noisily. His tongue was restless, easing in and out of my cunt then driving down to slowly lick the entire length of me, returning back to my clit, working it feverishly. All the while his strong hands had my cheeks and thighs splayed before him.

After the third circuit his tongue ended up lashing lightly over my arsehole, teasing at my puckered cavity, prodding and lapping, working the tip in slightly. My breath hitched, but it was even more incredibly hot than the earlier session and I bent forward a little further. With his face buried in my crack, two fingers glided their way into my beating pussy, barely meeting any resistance I was so wet. As he thrust into me, his thumb hit against my clit, sending a pulse right through me.

A third finger replaced his dextrous tongue, circling lightly over my awakened cleft before slowly easing in. He pumped his finger gently a few times, letting me get used to the invasion before he swung around so he was now looking up at me over my pubic mound. And without interruption, his two hands, working three fingers and his persistent tongue ignited the fire which licked and raged over me. He grabbed my thighs and held his tongue rigid and flat, letting me buck into his face, the slight whimper growing into a wail; the acoustics in the bathroom turning the mewl into a tiger's roar.

I slid down the tiles and collapsed into a heap on his lap, shaking. His arms folded around me as I sat there, initially oblivious to my surroundings. I tucked my knees up under my chin and formed into a ball, not wanting the sensations to ebb from my body, I had never felt so alive, never felt so drained.

"Are you OK?" he whispered, his voice tinged with concern.

"Oh Mark," I gasped, looking up at him. He moved the hair from my brow and kissed there softly, waiting on my further reply. The worry on his face made me finally come back to earth and I laughed, standing and holding my hand out to help him up. "You have no idea what you do to me Mark," I said, passing him a towel and wrapping myself in one, walking, somewhat groggily, back into the bedroom. I flung myself backward onto the bed and laughed again. He was standing over me, towel swathed around his hips, that same apprehensive look back on his face.

"I'm fine honey, really, that was just... was just... I don't have the words for it," I said and laughed again. My body was so electric, full of joy and elation, bursting with newfound knowledge. I didn't know it could ever be like this. He lay beside me, propped up on one elbow.

"It was good though?" he asked, his fingers lightly brushing over my abdomen.

"Yes, honey, it was fan... tas... tic...!" I punctuated each syllable with a soulful, intimate kiss.

"Wroof!" he growled and whipped his towel off.

"Where do you want to put it?" I asked, pulling mine open as well.

"Ahhh..." he mused, running his fingers down over my side, pulling my hip toward him so I was lying facing him, "here..." and I felt him graze his fingers over the crack of my arse. The laughter bubbled from me once again, still in my euphoric and elated state.

"I'm not saying no, but not tonight, and you are still going to have to do a lot of smooth talking, my friend." He smiled slyly at me and rolled me onto my back again, climbing between my thighs.

"Then here will be more than fine Babe," and he drove in, taking me by surprise. My sultry eyes flashed wide open and I moved with him in a deep, slow screw. I was still burning, my flesh hot and yearning, and although I didn't think I could squeeze another orgasm out, I wanted him and so deeply inside me.

He alternated between hard, quick pounding, tapering down to another long teasing fuck; getting himself to the edge and easing back from it. He tormented my hot cunt with his cock for half an hour before finally getting to his knees, raising my lower body off the bed at an angle. His thrusts became harder, more forceful, speeding up, and he finally moaned loudly, grinding himself into me with a final push, moving my whole body across the bed.

"Oh God, Babe," he cried, and followed with two more equally final and compelling hard thrusts, his back shining with perspiration. I smiled up at him, exhausted, and he blew the hair off his forehead with a quick upward exhalation before coming to lie beside me.

"We take the Lord's name in vain a lot, don't we?" I whispered, and we both laughed loudly, knowing it was a fact. Laughter and great sex - who needed food and oxygen?

Later that night we lay there, finishing the champagne and just talking about everyday things. He sidled in against me and I turned out the light, taking him into my arms. His hands lazed over me, cupping my breast, playing around my navel, tickling at times and making me giggle. Then slow and warm, soothing.

"So what exactly have you got planned for me over the next few days?" I wasn't sure exactly what he was referring to.

"You mean do I intend on letting you leave the hotel, keep you chained and manacled to the bed for the next 5 days?" I teased. He sat up and kissed me tenderly,

"I want to see where you live, meet some of the people you've told me so much about."

"We can do that if you like, I thought you'd want to see the city?"

"I live in a city, seen one, seen them all. I want to go to Kings Cross though at some stage, I've heard a lot about it."

"I'm sure you have..." I could feel his face move against my breast, I assumed in an unseen smile. He shifted slightly, playing his lips over my nipple, suckling like a baby. The arm draped over me moved up, forming his hand around the supple curve of my bared breast. "You might find sleep easy to come by like this, but it's not helping me," I said quietly.

"Can we go tomorrow?" he asked in a barely audible murmur.

"Yes, honey." I caressed my hand down over his back, taking in his smooth, warm planes. He sighed and nestled in against me further. It was the last thing I remembered that night.

12