Online Shopping

Story Info
Online shopping while Derek is away turns into sexy fun.
1.9k words
3.96
25.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexymrs
sexymrs
2 Followers

It all started with some online shopping. My husband, Derek, was away on a business trip in California while I was at home back in Ohio. We were talking on the phone, and I decided that I needed a new sex toy, so I started searching online.

I'm 5'8 with dark brown long curly hair, C cup breast, a flat stomach and long sexy toned legs. Derek is 6 foot, black wavy hair, tan, broad shoulders, amazing abs and a 9 inch dick that I love to suck.

I browsed into the lingerie section, I already loved dressing up for my husband and doing some role play and I wanted to look and see if anything caught my eye to surprise him with when he came home. The business outfit caught my eye so I asked if he thought he would like it. He got online and I sent him the link. He said yeah, it was cute. So he started browsing.

My husband and I have only been married for 7 months and explored sexually a little, but I hadn't let loose and defiantly hadn't told him I wanted him to dominate me –that I thought it would be extremely sexy and that when he's gone and I masturbate it is one of the things I fantasize about. So I got brave and sent him a link with an outfit of a leather halter top that pushed up and showed lots of cleavage and a mini leather skirt with a g-string underneath. And the accessories—a whip and above the knee leather high heeled boots.

"Baby I kinda like this one..."

"Yeah, me too."

"Really, Derek I didn't know you would be interested in that kind of stuff."

"I'm pretty open baby. If you added your slutty black heels to that instead of the boots that would be so sexy on you."

This outfit had a link with another that was triangle cups with holes cut out for the nipples, crotchless panties with a leather mini skirt. Also a leather blindfold and wrist cuffs.

"Alicia you should get that one. You should at least get one leather one with this order."

"Of course baby."

So I purchased that one, along with a few other sexy items, stockings, corsets, garter belts, and see through teddies, a body suit, and some sexy stripper like high heels.

I couldn't take anymore. I got out my bullet and slowly started caressing myself through my shorts and lacy blue thong. I slid my shorts down my legs and started to rub my clit with my finger as I picked my bullet back up. As I slid my panties to the side, I slid a finger down my already wet pussy to spread my lips. I grabbed my vibrator and worked it into my tight hole while I continued with the bullet on my clit. I had never used both of my toys at once, and as the blood went rushing down to and around my clit, then down my legs all the way down to my toes, I shuttered as my dildo slid out of me while I spasemed in ecstasy.

Ten days later, I got two gifts in one, my husband came home and we got our new outfits. I couldn't wait for him to blindfold me and tie me up, call me a dirty slut and fuck me harder than he ever had. But I couldn't tell him that, I just had to hope for the best.

"Alicia put the black leather one on for tonight, all I could think about in my meetings after we bought them was how fucking hot you are going to look when I get you in that and fuck the hell out of you."

Looked like luck was on my side....

"Oh bad girl, come here! I'm gonna teach you what happens when you are a little slut."

"But I didn't...."

"Shut up! Get over here and suck my cock!"

So I started walking towards him, hair big and curly, make up dark and sexy around my eyes, with a pout on my shiny lips. But that wasn't good enough

"I never told you to walk to me. Get down and crawl."

As I crawled up to the chair he was sitting on he took out the wrist cuffs and the blind fold and set them on his leg. I undid his zipper and took out his throbbing dick and wet my lips, preparing to deep throat him. As I started sucking, I felt him place his hand on the back of my head, and felt something soft brush against my neck, and Derek slipped the blindfold across my eyes.

"Get up. Now turn around with your hands back behind you."

He slipped the wrist cuffs around my wrist and asked if they were too tight.

"No."

"Oh well, *clinch* what about now?"

"Ahh, ohhh, no-you will never get them to tight-you don't have the balls."

"Shut up slut! You are a dirty whore and I'll show you who has the fucking balls around here. Get down and crawl until you find the bed!"

As I crawled to the bed I felt quick stinging slaps against my ass-I loved it when he spanked me. I found the bed and was told to get on it, as I stood up he untied my wrist cuffs and when I got up and laid down on the bed he tied them to the frame. He also took out 2 belts and tied my legs to the bottom of the bed. I was there laying on the bed tied to the bottom of the frame arms and legs spread, blindfolded and I wanted his dick inside me, I wanted to feel him thrust deep inside me while he rubbed against my clit and licked on my neck, all the time whispering in my ear what a dirty slut I was and what a whore I was for letting him fuck me like this. But not yet....

Where did he go, everything was silent and nothing in the room was moving, I had no idea where he went, I started whimpering, there was no way he left me here alone exposed like this!

"Hush whore. I'm just watching you. Even if you are a slut the sight of you laying there spread out waiting for me is sexy. I can see how wet you are, I'm going to lick you and make you cum, but right now I want to look...."

"Fuck you. Get over here and treat me like a fucking slut! I want your cock! I'm a cock whore and I want you to give it to me! Ouch!"

What the fuck? He has a whip! Where did that come from? We never bought one of those, but it was obvious that he had, as he whipped across my thigh, a little harder each time, I was getting wetter and wetter. I needed that cock.

All of a sudden he stopped, I feel his breath against my hip, a lick across my stomach, and finally a tongue spreading my lips and starting to circle my clit. He licked my pussy from top to bottom, feeling the silky smoothness of the inside of my lips, wet from sucking his cock, being spanked and whipped. He tongue fucked me, curling his tongue up in half and thrusting it in and out of me, then putting it inside and licking with pressure inside of me. He moved is thumb from my clit and replaced it with his mouth. He loved to suck on my clit almost as much as I loved sucking his cock. He put his entire mouth around my clit and sucked on it. I could feel the softness of his lips around the edges and he started to probe with his tongue while he was sucking. I went wild. The louder I screamed the more pressure and the faster his tongue went around my clit. It was amazing. He had two fingers inside me and I was humping them and soaking them with my juices while his other hand played with my nipples. As I came, I thrashed about as much as I could manage, and screamed while rocking my hips against his fingers inside me. The world went dark and I couldn't feel anything but his mouth on my hot sex and his fingers inside me. I came in his mouth and he licked me clean and rubbed me some more.

Then all of a sudden he was gone, again. Then I felt his fingers on my lips, still wet from my juices. I opened my mouth and licked them greedily-no wonder he liked giving me head so much, I tasted amazing, sweet and salty at the same time. I felt him climb over me, then felt a familiar pressure next to my pussy. As he pushed his way past my tightness his huge cock filled me and all I wanted was more. I felt his lips next to my ear...

"You dirty whore, you like this don't you? You like being tied down and taken advantage of—this is what you deserve after what a slut you are. I'm going to fuck you like I want, hard and fast and I don't give a fuck how you feel about it. Got it?"

"Oh, yes, I got it, you are gonna fuck me and I have to like it, don't act like such a pussy and just give it to me!"

His thrust got harder and the bed slammed into the wall above us. He had never fucked me so hard-it felt amazing. I tried freeing myself and found that all that got me was a slap to the face, so while his hang was there, Derek put his hand around my neck and started to choke me. I never realized that I liked to be choked so hard, never realized how it made you feel like the world was melting in slow motion around you while everything inside was going a million miles an hour. He took his hand off my neck and I came back to reality as I took a huge gasp for air.

As he rammed me harder and harder with each thrust, his pelvic bone was still rubbing against my clit and I began to have another orgasm. Every time he thrust in me I could feel him fill me up completely and I began to shake.

"Oh yeah, cum for me you little slut! I want you to soak my dick in your cum then I want you to lick it off of me. Fuck yeah keep screaming and cum while I fuck you better than anyone ever has."

That was it, I shuttered and felt all the blood in my body rushing to my toes and back as I came all over him.

He continued to fuck me, and made me scream and told me what a slut I was and how I didn't deserve his dick inside my hot wet pussy. He started to go stiff and started moaning and telling me he was going to cum. His cum shot out so fast I could feel it shoot inside of me.

He laid down on top of me and reached down to undo my wrist. I wrapped my arms around his neck and started kissing it gently.

"We should shop online more..." was all I had to say.

sexymrs
sexymrs
2 Followers