Online Soccer Mom and Wife

Story Info
Frustrated soccer mom gets owned.
3.2k words
3.91
95.3k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
je71sox
je71sox
377 Followers

I'm Dianne and I'm 48 years old. I have been married to my husband Dan for 22 years. I would describe our live as typical working class family, 2 kids in high school, minivan, and we both work. I have been described at a stereotypical Soccer Mom.

I have always liked the life we have together even though the passion between Dan and I has been nonexistent for a long time. That's what happens when you have a family, everyone under appreciates you. Most of my friends live the same life and they seem to be okay with it. In Dan's defense, I've never been wild in the bedroom. I have always enjoyed sex but I would say that I have never been exposed to anything but normal, basic sex and wouldn't know how to "spice it up" if I tried.

Dan works hard and most days and spends his nights drinking his beer and watching sports. Some nights he comes to bed and others he sleeps on the couch. There have been nights where the beer has gotten the best of him and he comes to bed and is very aggressive sexually. I have enjoyed those experiences but he doesn't usually remember the next day.

The sex had been dwindling for the past 5 years and more importantly all the emotional availability has gone with it. I have gotten lonely during this time but I hide that loneliness from everyone. It got to a point where I started reading "Platonic Friends" posts online. The reason I was reading platonic is because I just missed having someone to talk to about everything and nothing.

After reading these posts I decided to email this one guy who said he was missing the same things I was. I emailed him with a simple "Hello" and told him I understood what he was talking about and going through. I also said that I wouldn't be interested in meeting but would like someone to email, text, and talk on the phone with.

To my surprise, I got an email back from that said... "Hi Dianne, thank you for emailing me. My name Bill and I am 32 years old, not married, and no kids. I work about 12 hours a day most days and was in a relationship for 10 years until recently. I don't have time to date because of my long work hours but miss just having someone to listen to me and to listen to. So, I realize I am younger and we have a lot of differences but I think we could give each other that missing piece in our lives. Attached is picture of me so you know I'm a real person. Hope to hear back from you!"

I emailed him back and I got to be honest, he was perfect for what I was missing in my life. We emailed back and forth all day talking about how people nowadays suck. How all people want to do is be mean and lie. I hadn't realized that we had been messaging until 11 o'clock and I passed out waiting for him to respond to my last email asking if he wanted to text instead of emailing.

When I woke up the next morning I couldn't get to my phone quick enough to see if he emailed me. I was so disappointed there was no response. I went through my day at work checking my email every five minutes. Every time I checked and saw nothing I couldn't help feeling disappointed. Finally, I checked one last time before I got in my car to drive home and yet again there was nothing, my heart sank.

I went home and fell right back into my boring routine and was in a mood. Dan complained about his day and my response was "I really don't care, you're not the only one who HAD A BAD DAY! GET OVER IT, I DON'T CARE!"

Dan looked at me and asked "What the Fuck is your problem?"

We didn't speak to each for the rest of the night.

At seven I went to the bedroom and forgot I had left my phone in there to charge. Bill had sent 3 emails asking for my number and he had sent his. My mood was suddenly gone and I texted him asking "What happened to you, are you ok?"

He texted me back saying "Awe you missed me?"

"Yes, I did actually LOL."

"Sorry, I passed out and woke up late, can't use phone at work"

"No problem, just don't let it happen again!" I texted back jokingly.

We texted back and forth again until we both passed out.

Bill and I texted and talked every day for months. When I needed him he always seemed to be there for me. I tried to do the same for him but I had kids and a husband to tend to along with working a full-time job. Bill was so good at understanding my responsibilities and not getting frustrated with me.

My birthday was coming up and Bill suggested we meet so he could do "Something nice for you on your B-Day. Someone should be doing something nice for you." We had been talking and texting for close to nine months now and we had become close friends. I told him I would try and work on seeing if I could find an excuse to get out of the house.

I told Dan that I was planning on going out with friends the Saturday before my birthday and that I would be out late. Dan gave the "Okay, doesn't matter to me." Shocking, why would he care? He doesn't care what I do, that's why I didn't even feel bad for not telling him the friend was a guy. Who am I kidding, that wouldn't have bothered him either.

I told Bill that we could go out on that Saturday but that I didn't want it to be local. I was worried that people would see me and get the wrong idea. I wasn't happy with my husband but I didn't want people to think I was having an affair on him either. Bill and I had grown into just being friends who were there for each other. Plus, he was 33 and a really good looking guy. Why would he want the married mother of two, with everything sagging, frumpy looking, minivan driving, 48 soon to be 49-year-old?

Bill suggested we cross over the state line so I could have a good time and celebrate my birthday with no worries. Once again, I thought "What a sweet guy, he always seems to understand and do what's best for me."

Saturday came and we agreed to meet at restaurant at six. The anticipation was getting to me, I couldn't get there fast enough. I showed up at 530 and looked around when a waiter came to me and said "Your table is over here, follow me."

Bill jumped up and gave me a big hug "Hey Gorgeous, I'm so happy we finally get to meet and hangout."

"ME TOO! You look great how long have you been here?"

"About 20 minutes, I had to go into work for a little bit so I came right here because I knew I'd be tired if I went home. I ended up renting a hotel room for the night so I don't have to drive back. Got to be honest, I'm hoping to celebrate and get real drunk so I don't want to have to drive."

We both started laughing and I told him "I think I'll get drunk too. You only turn 49 once!"

We started ordering drinks, then after a few we decided to order dinner. The conversation with him was easy as usual. We didn't look like a couple though and a waitress must have thought I was some old woman trying to pick him up because she kept coming to the table asking him "Do you need or want anything else?" I didn't take offence to her obvious flirting with him, he is a good-looking guy.

We moved to bar and the drinks and time just flew by. The bartender announced "Last call" and we both just looked at each and laughed.

Bill asked me "You know you're not going to be able to drive, right? At least not till you sober up."

I told him "I didn't even think about that. I was just having such a good time I didn't even realize what time it was or what I was going to do when it was time to go. I never get out so I haven't had to plan around this. What am I going to do now?" I legitimately hadn't thought this through and was thinking I'm screwed because I can't drive home and it's not like I can leave my minivan and call a cab, I'm in another state.

Bill said "Well, you could come and hang out in the hotel room until you sober up enough to get home. I don't think there's anything else you can do. Thankfully one of us thought ahead."

"Yes, thankfully one of us did. Let's get to your hotel so you can make me some coffee."

So, when we got to the hotel we continued to just talk and have a good time. I laid down on one end of the bed and he was at the other end. Bill ended up rubbing my feet and asked "Is it okay that I do this and does it feel good?"

"It feels good, it's okay, and I approve so rub away. This is the best birthday I've had in I don't know how long. I just don't know how to thank you for everything you do for me."

"Just relax and be happy. That's how you can thank me."

So, I did. Who am I to argue with someone who is giving me an amazing foot massage.

After a few minutes, Bill's hand started to move up my leg. I didn't think anything about it at the time besides the fact that it felt good. Until that moment I hadn't thought about the fact that I was wearing a long skirt, but it was still a skirt. He wasn't trying anything sexual with me though, why would he I'm an old soccer mom. I just laid there and continued to let him rub his way up my legs.

Bill asked "Are you OK?"

"Yes, are you OK?"

"Yes, I am actually" then he sat up and opened my legs and kneeled between them and said "Are you going to be okay if my hands keep moving up?"

"What do you mean? What are you saying?"

His hands then slowly started moving up to my thighs. Then he said "I'm saying, I think my hands are going to move up to your panties and take them off. Then I think I'm going to taste your pussy, are you ok with that?"

"If I'm not?"

"You are though, aren't you? You want me to taste your pussy, don't you?"

My mind was racing, I could feel my vagina really heating up. And I wanted him to taste me even though I knew I shouldn't. So, I asked him "What about my husband? I'm married and I haven't been with anyone else since we met. Why do you want me to do this? I'm not going to leave my family and sorry if I led you on."

He responded "Do you or don't you want me to take your panties off and taste your pussy? Yes or no?"

As he was asking me this he was caressing my pussy with his fingers through my panties. He knew I was drenched and that he was driving me crazy. He already knew the answer I was about to give him... "Yes, I want you to"

"Want me to do what? Say it to me, stop being so suburban mom and let loose."

"Take my panties off."

Bill's eyes then changed and he was really rubbing me and making me lose myself. "Just take your panties off? What fun is that? Am I supposed to just take them off and what then? Fucking say it! Say what you want, I'm not a fucking mind reader! When I rip your panties off what do you want me to do then?"

"Take my panties off and eat my pussy!"

I couldn't believe I had just said that aloud to anyone. Bill had my body and mind going crazy and I felt like he could have me do anything he wanted me to do.

Bill ripped my panties down in one quick movement. He slowly started licking and kissing up my thighs. I could feel the heat of his breathe on my thighs, wanting him to move faster up to my pussy. He licked around it but I could feel his breathe on it. I didn't think I could handle much more of this until I felt his tongue slide through my pussy lips and right up to my clit. I was melting while his tongue slowly flickered my clit and then I was on fire when I felt his finger go in me. My hips where bucking and I was in complete ecstasy.

Bill stopped after a little while and got up and told me "Take all your clothes off and by the way I'm not asking."

He didn't need to ask and he knew it, "Ok I will." He knew I would do anything he told me too.

Bill took all his clothes off and sat me on the edge of the bed. I asked him "Can we turn the lights off?" I was feeling insecure about my body compared to his and didn't want to ruin the mood for him by having to see me in the light.

"Why would we want the lights off? I want you to be able to see everything I'm going to do to you. For starters" he then started pinching my nipples and continued with "I am going to put my cock in your mouth and you are going to suck it."

Bill grabbed my head and I didn't realize how big of a dick he had until I saw it coming towards me. I opened my mouth and he put it in. He pinched my nipples while I was doing my best to give him the best blow job... My cell started ringing and I knew it was my husband and that I had to answer it.

"I'm so sorry I have to answer that."

"Go ahead and tell the hubby you're ok and still out having birthday fun."

I got up and bent over the bed to answer my phone, "Hey honey. Everything ok at home?"

Before my husband answered me, Bill was behind me rubbing his cock on the slit of my pussy and slipping the head of it into me.

My husband asked "ARE YOU FUCKING DRUNK AND WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU? IT'S 3 O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING!"

I was pissed that he was talking to me like that but Bill was starting to push his cock into me more. Being angry and feeling like my pussy was about to be engulfed, I didn't know what to do.

"Yes, I'm fucking drunk and I'll see you when I get home ASSHOLE!"

As I hung the phone up Bill violently shoved his entire cock into me and it felt like it hit my stomach. I can't remember if I ever felt this turned on sexually. He grabbed my hair and pulled it, yanking my head back. He grabbed me by my face from behind and told me as he was pounding into me "This is my pussy now. You fucking belong to me now, I own you and this juicy pussy. Do you understand?"

"Yes" was what I felt and what I said.

"Yes what?"

"You own me Bill. This is your pussy. Please keep fucking me" Was I really saying this? What was happening with me?

Bill flipped me over onto my back and opened my legs as wide as he could. He would only put the tip of his cock in and I wanted him to fuck me. Then he said "I'm going to cum in that pussy tonight."

I didn't want him do that, the reality of having unprotected sex had just dawned on me. "You can't. Can you put a condom on? Please?"

"You need to pay the fuck attention!" and he slammed his cock all the way in me again while he rubbed my clit. "I'm not playing with you, this is my fucking pussy and you do what the fuck I tell you to!"

I felt my explosion building. It was like nothing I have ever felt before. Years and years of frustration was about to cum out of me. He was right so I didn't fight it "Please don't ever stop fucking me. My pussy is going to EXPLODE BILL!!" and it came. I think I passed out briefly from all the sensations running through my body. My body went weak and started shaking like I was having a seizure.

Bill lifted my legs up to his chest and pulled out of me while rubbed my clit with his thumb. Then I felt his cock trying to push into my ass. Still mesmerized and weakened by the orgasm I just had, I didn't say anything when I realized his intention. I had never had anal sex and I was filled with fear and excitement at the same time.

Bill said "I own your pussy now I'm going to own your fat ass too. This is where I'm going to cum."

All I could say was "Okay."

Bill started to push it in my ass. I felt the pressure and a burning as he pushed in, then pain.

"Bill, it hurts really bad!"

He didn't say anything and just kept pushing in until he was all the way in. then he started to slowly fuck me and asked "Where's my cock?"

"it's in my ass, you're fucking me in the ass Bill!"

He started rubbing my clit again and picked up his pace and rhythm while filling my ass. I don't know if it's because he was rubbing my clit but the pain was going away and I could feel another orgasm coming. I started going crazy "FUCK MY ASS BILL! CUM IN MY ASS, FUCK ME AND CUM IN ME. I'M YOURS YOU OWN ME BILL! PLEASE DON'T EVER STOP FUCKING ME!" I was exploding again and Bill pulled out of my ass and shoved his cock back in my pussy and fucked me violently which made my explosion feel like my body was on fire. Then I felt Bill explode in my pussy and we came at the same time.

Exhausted we both collapsed.

"I had to come in your pussy so you would know that when I said I own it I meant it. You can't ever tell me what I can and can't do with that pussy. Do you understand Dianne?"

"Yes, Bill you own me and it's your pussy. Please don't ever stop fucking me I'll do anything you want."

je71sox
je71sox
377 Followers