Online to KaSandra Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluefox07
bluefox07
472 Followers

I wondered for a moment and then realized what had happened. I had fallen in love with her. I knew it not because of the mind blowing sex or because she knew just how to make me feel like a fucking bullet train out of control. It wasn't because of the sweet praises she would give me or the confidence boosting compliments she showered me with. All of that could have been faked easily enough, and I knew I was no Casanova. I realized I had fallen for her when she kissed my ear and said, "This means something to me, Darren."

I smiled, "It means the world to me, Kasandra."

***

For a Saturday night, the Aladdin was oddly devoid of customers.

Kasandra and I walked along the sidewalk that framed the movie theater as the midnight traffic on the freeway bustled by in the distance. There was a fresh smell to the city air I had never noticed before. A cool breeze wafted past us as our shoes echoed off the ground. Kasandra was dressed in a beautiful flowered skirt that hugged her hips as though it had been painted on and ended around her knees. Her top was yellow and complimented her voluptuous figure in a way that made heads turn as we walked by. I certainly felt under-dressed in my jeans and t-shirt.

It wasn't that Kasandra was a perfect fashion model. She was one of those women who walked that fine line between heavy and thin so easily she made it look easy. She was definitely no athlete, but she wore her weight so well you'd never know that she was a little over on her numbers. Her stomach pooched only slightly, but I found it so sexy that I think the loss of her stomach would have been a tragedy.

She was built the way a woman should be.

"What do you want to see?" she asked as she linked her arm around mine.

"Not sure," I said as we passed the wall of backlight movie posters. After a moment, I said, "Hey, they're showing 'The Scorpion King.'"

She looked at me wryly, "How about no?"

"You don't want to see The Rock?"

"No," she shook her head, "The guy's an ass."

"You're turning down the chance to see a big, beefy brick of meat like The Rock in a loincloth?"

"Yep," she grinned and then added, "Though you sound a little more than just interested."

"I am," I nodded and smacked my lips, "Kelly Hu is in too."

"Whatever," Kasandra kissed my cheek, "Okay, what about this one? 'The Two Towers'?"

"That's a long ass movie," I told her as we looked at the poster, "It's good, but really long."

"How long?"

"About three hours."

"Holy shit," she shook her head, "Next..."

"Uhm, okay here," I pointed at another poster," What about this one?"

Kasandra looked at the poster and smiled, "Now we're talking. 'Halloween: Resurrection'... a man after my own heart."

"Cool," I smiled, "We've picked out our first movie together."

"Didn't Michael Myers's head get chopped off at the end of the last one?" she asked.

"I think so..."

"So how did he bounce back from that?"

"Well, we'll just have to watch and see..."

I paid for our tickets and we entered the theater. I was pleased to see that even fewer people had shown up for the showing of our movie. Aside from maybe two or three people down in the front, we were alone. I decided we should sit way up in the back of the theater and to the far left. I wanted to be out of sight and out of people's way. I could already feel myself wanting her again. Every time she brushed close to me, my skin tingled and my cock stirred.

"We are we sitting all the way up here?" she asked me as we settled in to the purple fold down seats, the smell of popcorn and candy thick in the air.

"Because..." I smiled at her.

"Well I can only imagine," she looked at me and cocked her brow, "The cucumber you got growing in your pants kinda give you away..."

"I suppose," I smiled, "What about the nubs in your shirt?"

Kasandra glanced down and we both looked at her hardened nipples.

"Whatever," she squinted playfully at me.

The lights went down suddenly and the previews came on

We kissed as I let my hands creep around to Kasandra's tits. I knew that I shouldn't have been trying to get fresh with her in the theater, but I couldn't help it. It didn't get anymore public than this, and though it wasn't a packed house there were still enough people around to be embarrassed in front of. But I wanted to be bold and adventurous with her, to show that I wasn't afraid of taking risks.

My hand cupped her large left breast through the fabric of her t-shirt and squeezed gently, keeping my eyes on the movie screen. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw her look down at my hand and then up at me. As my fingers traced the lacy accents of her bra through the yellow top I waited anxiously for her response. I could feel her nipple becoming even harder through the two layers of cloth, a sturdy nub that was amongst her many attributes to capture my imagination.

"Getting bold, are we?" she whispered in my ear.

"Just trying to distract you from the movie," I replied under my breath as the lights dimmed down.

Her hand was suddenly on my thigh and then palming my crotch. I almost jumped as she gave me a firm squeeze and massaged my bulge. I looked to her and saw she was smiling in the flickering cinematic atmosphere, her eyes bright and beautiful in the dark. Her teeth stood out in two perfect rows behind her dark lips and I felt my heart begin to race.

"You want to get crazy?" she asked me as I played with her breast, rubbing the fabric of her shirt back and forth.

"How crazy?"

Kasandra leaned closer to me and placed a gentle kiss against my earlobe as she whispered through a hot breath, "How about you eat my cunt out?"

"Are you serious?"

"So serious," she ran her hand up off my jeans and under my shirt, her nails trailing across my skin.

"You'll miss your movie," I reminded her playfully as she shifted in her seat to face me, her lips meeting mine.

"Ask me if I give a fuck," she licked my lips slowly, dragging her tongue over my bottom and then my upper lip in a sensual tease.

I felt like my boxer shorts were soaking with precum as she worked her hand back and forth over my crotch. Our tongues slid together wetly, our mouths open and heavy with a lusty need. My hands slipped up underneath her shirt as we kissed. I found the course fabric of her bra and began massaging her breasts as we became more and more bold. She was still tilted away from me somewhat, so that when I looked down I could see her voluptuous body in the light. Her shirt was bunched up under her chin as I dove my hand into her bra and released her right tit from its cup.

Her breast was full and looked even bigger than normal in the flashing light, the shadows intensified and her skin turned a dark blue. The nipple was sticking out and begging to be played with as she began unzipping my jeans, her fingers fumbling with my fly for a few seconds before it popped open. The cool rush of air into the humid space of my crotch made me shiver a little.

I looked with one eye out at the other people further down. No one was watching us, not yet anyway. On the big screen the opening credits were glaring in ominous reds and oranges as the familiar theme for the "Halloween" series played out. Kasandra's hand found it's way into my boxers, her fingers working past the elastic waistband and wrapping around my throbbing member

"Let's have sex right here," she breathed.

"If we get caught..."

"I don't care," she looked at me and pulled on my cock.

"I don't either."

My hands were still firmly clamped on Kasandra's tits, one massaging her naked right breast and one rubbing the lace of her bra against her left nipple. I wanted to put my face between her breasts, to put my cock between her tits and just let myself go with her. She stroked my cock as our kisses became more and more intense. The need for each other was doubling with every barely audible slurp and smack of our parting and joining lips. I could feel us moving closer to the inevitable.

"Hold on," I said and with a quick glance around us, I slipped down to the floor. Once I was on my knees I wedged myself up in the narrow space between the seat edge and the back of the seat in front of us. Kasandra scooted down in her seat a little and let her skirt drag up. She pulled the stretchy skirt up enough to give me a view of her crotch and panties.

"You'll have to be quiet," I smiled and grasped her thighs as she rested them over my shoulders. We didn't have much room to maneuver as we carefully positioned ourselves.

"I'll try," she whispered as loud incidental music and wild screams began blaring out from the speakers.

I took a moment to enjoy her natural fragrance, inhaling deeply of her sex. Kasandra sat there before me, her legs spread as wide as they could go against the arms of the theater seats. Her thighs were wonderfully heavy on my shoulders as I committed her to memory. She looked painfully sexy as the illumination from the screen cascaded across her body. Her breasts cast large shadows across the smooth terrain of her figure as I brought my lips to her crotch.

To my delight, I realized she was wearing her crotchless panties. My tongue slipped off the cloth and onto the moist skin just underneath. Her cunt was bare, clean-shaven and glistening with her nectar in the dim light. Kasandra leaned against her chair and kept her eyes on the movie screen as I teased her. I kissed all around her sex, taking time to lick and plant the hottest, wettest kisses I could.

"Eat my cunt, baby please," Kasandra whimpered as she ran her fingers over my scalp. I brought my lips to her cunt and licked gently, tasting her thick sweet fluids. Her juices were stirred and ready, her anticipation running high as her hips bucked a little under my touch. I looked up at her, her face regarding me lustily from behind her mountainous breasts. She ran her finger along her slit and then put it to my lips. Kasandra seemed to shiver as I sucked her wet finger into my mouth.

I licked my lips and smiled as she slowly pulled her finger from my mouth. I held her gaze and lowered my mouth to her sex. She smiled lovingly at me as I lapped at her cunt. She leaned back a little, thrusting her hips out gently to give me better access. Kasandra watched me, transfixed in a sexual daze as I ran my tongue up between the thick lips of her pussy and into the hot interior. I teased my way up her slit until I reached her clit. Kasandra shivered, her leg momentarily squeezing around my neck as I began licking her sensitive button. Our eyes remained locked, staring at each other between the canyon of her tits.

"Damn you," she moaned and tilted her face up to the ceiling, straining her voice to be silent. The voices from the speakers jumbled into an audio blur of sound as my world began revolving around this one woman. All I could think about was making her feel as good as I did. I danced my tongue over her clitoral hood and tried to control my breathing. I could feel the muscles in her legs beginning to shake as she tried to squirm subtly in her seat.

I licked and nibbled on her clit until it was swollen enough that I could slurp it between my lips. Kasandra hissed and sucked in air violently as I brought her clit into my mouth, teasing it and causing it to harden even more. Her fingers tightened around my head and clasped me as though she were holding a ball. I could hear her whimpering under her breath as I attacked her swollen clit.

Kasandra wheezed as she clasped her tits with both hand and began pulling on them, her fingers pinching her nipples and tweaking them as she squirmed. She plopped her left tit out of her bra and played with the nipple as her body rippled with pent up energy. Her hips started rocking back and forth against my tongue as she neared her climax. I desperately lapped and suckled as her juices ran down my chin and neck and into my shirt. The aroma of her sex was powerful and undeniable.

"You're... going to make...make me cum," she huffed under her breath, her mouth open and her lips pulled back.

I began machine-gunning her hard love button with my tongue and that was all it took. Her hands clapped over her mouth and I could hear her cry of approval as the climax crested and washed her away. She squeezed her legs around my head hard and pushed her pussy violently against my face. It felt like her whole body was trembling as her pussy quivered around my tongue.

"Fuck!" she screamed into her hand and unleashed a flood of her sweet nectar. It splashed my face and I hurried to lap it up as she bucked against me, her breasts heaving under her rapid and shallow respirations. Her hips rocked back and forth as though we were humping, her hands now gripped tightly on the seat arms. She touched her cheeks and then ran her hands through her hair, "Oh baby yes..."

"Did anyone hear you?" I whispered, still licking and cleaning up as much of her juice as I could. I feel a serious wet spot on the cushion of the seat, soaked through with her essence.

Kasandra made brief scan of the small crowd seated in front of us. She looked down at me and said, "No. We're in the clear."

"Good," I kissed her right thigh gently.

"Sit in your seat," she said.

I got back up, but as I did she jerked my pants and boxers, exposing my ass to the theater. I looked around and then sat. I laughed, "You're getting bold."

"You want to see bold?" she kissed me passionately, "Watch this."

Kasandra got up from her seat, her t-shirt falling back down and covering her chest. Her skirt was still hiked up and I marveled at the outline of her full ass against the bright movie screen. She turned her back to me and placed her hands on the armrests. I couldn't believe she was doing this. It was completely insane and absolutely wrong in every sense of the word. Still, that didn't stop us. As wrong as it was, it felt so right that neither of us could stop. One hand dropped down to my rigid member and she positioned it straight up in the air.

I closed my eyes and breathed deep as my cock met the hot flesh of her buttocks and slid in between. I felt her puckered asshole slide past and then I was at the entry to her body. I grasped her hips and steadied her as best I could. She began inching herself down onto my cock as her lips spread open to allow me passage. Her head snapped back and she let out a muted whimper as my cock sank into her cunt. She sucked her bottom lip into her mouth as she finished taking my cock inside her.

"Yes," she whispered to me and worked her ass against me.

"Shit," I managed as she clenched her pussy around me, teasing me with her muscles. Bracing her hands against the seat rests, she began sliding up and down on my shaft, her pussy sucking at me and clenching as the ridge of my head pressed against her interior. I could already hear the wet slurping sounds of sex from our movements as her viscous lubrication began soaking my balls.

"Oh yes," she whimpered, her voice accented by each downward thrust of her hips, "Oh Darren..."

I began raising my hips to meet her thrusts. We were silently approaching that sensually violently motion of sex, a primal humping that vented so many emotions. She turned her head slightly to face me as our skin slapped together. She looked at me and winked as her body recoiled from each powerful thrust of our mutual need. Thankfully, the movie was loud and filled with screaming as the seat began to creak and moan.

Kasandra was pounding me, her hips and body bouncing up and down on me like there was no tomorrow. I hoped her movements didn't catch anyone's eye, but I was neither in the frame of mind to ask her to slow down and be more inconspicuous nor wanting her to stop. She was fucking my brains out as she rode my shaft to her own satisfaction. Our breathing was fast and intense as we worked hard for our orgasms.

She gave me one final thrust and then pulled off me. My cock plopped out from her sex, slick with her nectar and pumping full with blood. Kasandra looked back over her shoulder at me as I pushed my slick cock over her asshole, sliding the wet shaft across the tight little orifice, leaving a sticky trail behind. She grinned and nodded to me as I pressed my thick head against her hole.

"You know you want to," she whispered, arching her back and pushing her ass back to me. I took my cock in my hand, still slick and slippery from her cunt, and readied myself. She wiggled her ass playfully as we prepared for our grand finale. I pushed the head of my cock against her tight little asshole, and then began to enter her. She gasped again as my head passed through, stretching her out as my girth opened her. She flinched and her head snapped back again.

"Every fucking time," she hissed through a smile, "Fuck..."

I held onto her shapely hips, my finger both gasping her skirt and bare skin, as we forced my cock into her depths. Another woman in the movie screamed and the speakers rang Kasandra cried out a loud moan of both pleasure and pain as I slid my dick into her ass. Her breathing was heavy and shallow as we began rocking. I could feel the spasmodic flexing of her buttocks, threatening to milk the semen out of me before I was ready. Her ass was so tight it almost hurt as we fucked.

Kasandra arched her back and opened her mouth in a long drawn out gasp. Her whole body tensed and froze, her teeth bared in a growl of sexual fulfillment. She gasped and clenched her buttocks around my shaft, turning her head to the side and watching the penetration. She moaned, biting her lower lip again as my dick filled up her ass and stretched her out. I reached around her and pulled her shirt up as she rode me.

"Oh yes... yes...yes...yes..." she whispered breathlessly, her big breasts bouncing wildly as she let loose, her nipples pointed and hard. Her fingers found her clit and began furiously rubbing it as she rode my cock.

"You're going to make me cum," I grunted as she hammered herself on my dick.

"Good," she breathed back at me as her tits bounced against my palms, "Now fuck my ass..."

She picked up the pace as the semen began churning uncontrollably in my sack. The combination of her tight hole, her beautiful body and her vigorous fucking was rapidly wearing down my resistance. Her fingers worked her clit over until she suddenly began snapping her hips back hard and violently. Kasandra uttered a silent scream of overwhelming pleasure as her ass slammed down on my cock and she came hard. Her muscles rippled and clenched tightly around my cock.

"Fuck," I shut my eyes tight as her sudden orgasm kicked off my own. I buried my face in her back and held onto her tits as my cock expanded in her cavity and then burst with a hot eruption of cum. My pulse was racing and my heart was pounding as I ejaculated inside her ass. My penis throbbed and jerked as my orgasm tore through my body. I pulled her tightly to me.

Kasandra placed her hands over mine as we cupped her tits together; her head thrown back and mouth wide open as I unloaded my semen into her. There was a long moment of sweaty silence as we leaned against each other. I rested my head against her back and could almost hear her heart beating as my cock finally refracted and came to a rest, sliding wetly out of her ass.

We decoupled and Kasandra collapsed into her seat. Our skin was slick with sweat and our clothes damp. I looked down at the rows in front of us and found no one had turned around to watch us. I was surprised, considering how much noise we had been making. I thought for sure someone had taken notice of our public sex display, but if anyone had they didn't let on. I sighed and rested my head against the back of the seat as she grasped my hand.

"Wow," she grinned.

"You are too good," I breathed, "I mean you are too fucking good."

"I know," she patted my thigh and then frowned, "Man, I hope no one sits here later. You jizz is leaking out of my ass and soaking the seat."

bluefox07
bluefox07
472 Followers