Online to KaSandra Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluefox07
bluefox07
472 Followers

We laughed for a few minutes, both disgusted and amused like two school children. I offered her my handkerchief as she began cleaning herself off.

We sat there for a long time, catching our breath and relishing the moment. I slowly pulled my pants back up as she straightened out her skirt and then gingerly placed her tits back into her bra. She looked at me as she pulled her shirt back into place, "So, did we miss the part about Michael's head being cut off?"

I looked at the screen as the Halloween killer chased some girl with a camera up the stairs of an old house. I shrugged, "I think we did."

"Well shit," she sighed and sat back in her seat.

"There's another show after this one," I offered suggestively.

Kasandra looked at me smiled, "Is there now?"

"Yep."

She tilted her head thoughtfully, "Well, that leaves us with an hour to kill here in the dark. What should we do? I mean, there's no sense in watching the movie now when we're going to watch it again right after this."

I placed my hand on her thigh, "We'll think of something."

"I already did," she winked at me and traced her index finger over my crotch.

I grinned sheepishly at her.

How I loved Kasandra.

bluefox07
bluefox07
472 Followers