Only a Half Hour

Story Info
Two young men enjoy a three way with a hooker.
846 words
2.98
35.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers

"You boys sure about this?" Millian teased as she slid into her private apartment and shit it behind the "boys" who'd paid for her services. A smile crossed her caramel hued features as she looked back at the pair who'd paid for the next hour of her life. Her curled hair did an admirable job of concealing her features and her expression but did nothing to cover the almost taunting tone of her voice.

The black beauty dressed in the micro mini plaid skirt and plain white panties that covered far more than the skirt did was no stranger to young men. She knew the look on their faces as soon as they stepped in. She was only going to be their first black woman, she was the first three way either of them had had and if she wasn't mistaken she was the first sex one of them had ever had. She was still working out which one that was walking up to her room. Usually that much was obvious. Usually the one doing the talking was the experienced one but something about the way he carried himself made her doubt the initial impression. She just sat down on her king sized bed crossed her legs and tossed her curly hair back over her shoulder revealing her beautiful face and bee stung lips. "So you're sure you're sure?"

The two boys glanced at each other for a moment and nodded. They had left their driver's licenses at the front door, the only real proof that they were eighteen but if they had made it past security that meant they were good no matter how they acted. "We're sure just suck us off." The brunette said. He was a bit overweight but not unattractive. Millian only thought about mouthing off to him for a moment before she twisted around on the bed so her head was hanging of the edge and she opened her mouth.

The brunette took the invitation dropping his pants and pushing his cock into her mouth. He might not have been the most considerate lover by that made it rather obvious that he was the one with experience, especially as his redheaded friend sat by in a combination of shock and silence. He was within reach though and Milan pulled him in wriggling her hand into his pants and stroking his cock. It took a little while to get him hard but once she managed that it didn't take much at all to get him fully erect while his friend watched.

Millian's fingers wandered between her thighs working her flesh in circles to get herself ready for the two. She was only partially focused on the cock slipping in and out of her throat, she'd practiced this hundred of times and the young man was neither particularly large nor aggressive. He just slid in and out, in and out with no trouble. "You aren't going to just sit there are you?" Millian purred splaying her legs wide and looking at the blonde boy with the glazed look in his eyes.

A disarming smile crept its way across her features. She knew the thousand yard stare he was giving her well. It was common in first timers. She summoned him forward with a crooked finger pulling him like a puppet on a string until he was standing dully beside her. Millian reached up caressing his package through his denim gasping slightly at the girth. She was playing it up a bit but he was definitely bigger than his friend. It only took an extra moment to get his cock freed and into her hands. Shooing his friend out of the way for a moment Millian wrapped her lips around the blond virgin's sack and started slurping at the tender flesh there while working her hands up and down his shaft.

The brunette was starting to lose his patience, something Millian thought was cute so she let him suffer just a moment longer before she indulged him by getting onto her knees and leaning forward. That was enough of a hint for him to take hold of her grippable hips and mount her. She slid easily into her pussy working up a steady rhythm while she continued sucking his friend.

Millian's eyes shot open in shock as the boy flooded her mouth with cum. She'd known it was going to be quick but he hadn't even given her any warning and there was just so much of it. Instinct kicked in and she gulped down mouthful after mouthful before the embarrassed boy backed away blushing with embarrassment. "Fuck me!" She howled at the boy still pounding away at her pussy. That was all it took to push him over the edge as well flooding her with cum.

She only took a moment to look at them before sitting down and crossing her legs. "Unless you boys are gonna pay for the rest of the hour your time is up." She purred lustily. The two looked at each other for a moment then retreated.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers