Only By Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was sometime later in the middle of the night, half awake; I felt stirrings within my stomach. The warm feelings began a slow journey upwards to my chest. As I reached down to my pussy, I suddenly felt hair and then a face on my fingertips. Again I realized where I was and what was happening.

Moaning, I cried out, "Lauren, oh my darlin, oh God... don't stop please."

Without stopping for a second, I felt Lauren pushing behind my knees, pushing my legs apart and up. Soon my knees were pressing onto my breasts. Her hands moving down, her fingers began to open me up. She began licking and chewing on my labia. With her thumb circling around my clit, then alternating light and harder pushing against it.

I felt a finger being pushed into me, slowly going very deep. Soon it was sliding in and out of me. It stopped for a second then I felt a second finger being added, and again it started sliding in and out of me. My moaning began to get louder and more constant as the sensations began to build within me. Higher and higher they went. A third finger was added, and while going in deep within me, I felt her wiggling fingers searching out my G spot.

Her fingers found my G spot, causing me to jerk my hips in response to the caressing and manipulations of her fingers. Her mouth sucked hard on my clit, taking me that much high into my crest. I felt the rise of my pending orgasm, my stomach tightened, and the walls of my vagina began to tighten on the fingers, as she started fucking me hard and deep. Her lips left my clit, only to be replaced with her forefinger and thumb, pinching and pulling on it.

I felt Lauren turn her hand over, all the while her fingers continually pumping me harder and harder. I felt her thumb sliding over my anus, pushing against it, but not trying to enter. I could feel my juices covering her fingers as she tried to lick them all up.

Suddenly her fingers pinched down hard on my clit, her tongue licking me, as her thumb jammed into my ass, her fingers buried in my pussy starting to pump hard and fast. Lifting my hips to evade the finger in my ass. Her fingers pinched and pulled harder on my clit, sending me over the edge into an orgasm never reached before. I could hear gurgling noises which I realized was coming from me. The pinching ceased, but her tongue continued to lick and suck up any juices that were still flowing out of me.

I finally collapsed. Both fingers were removed from me, but her gentle tongue continued to lick up any and all juices. Reaching down and grasping her head, I started to pull her up to me. As she slowly made her way up to me, stopping a moment to kiss and give each nipple soft lick, I finally had her up to my level. As I kissed her, I could taste my juices on her lips. I kissed and licked her lips and cheeks cleaning my juices from her face.

Looking at her smiling face in the darkness, "That was so wonderful. Don't ever stop making me feel this way." Pulling her into another kiss.

We laid there, arms around each other, our thoughts drifting in and out of the future when suddenly the alarm started blaring its wake up call.

"Shit, just as I was getting into snuggling." Lauren said as she was reaching to shut off the alarm.

Pulling Lauren back to me, "I have to go back to the hotel and get my notes ready for the coming week. You have the extra key, why don't you shower, change clothes and meet me at the hotel. You can accompany me while I get registered."

"You're sure you want me to do that?"

"Yes, I am sure, I want you there with me. After I'm all registered we can go back to the room, order room service and cuddle to our hearts content." When I had mentioned the word cuddle, a big smile had spread across her face.

For the rest of the week, Lauren and I stole time to make love or cuddle whenever we could, sometimes meeting at her apartment, and other times at the hotel. On her days off, Wednesday and Thursday, Lauren stayed with me at the hotel.

Somehow, Lauren had managed to get Sunday off from work. My plane was to leave at one in the afternoon, and there was no way she was not going to accompany me to the airport. Having her sleep at the hotel gave us the entire night together. After making love several times, we fell asleep in each other's arms with no blaring alarm clock interrupting us.

We promised that we would either write or call each other often, if not every day. Our week together was actually a meeting only by chance. I don't think either one of us wanted it to be our only time together.

During the months that followed, we did in fact call each other almost every day. I had an abundance of vacation time accrued, so at least once a month I took a five day weekend and flew to San Francisco to be with Lauren.

It was late fall, the leaves were just starting to turn, when one very early Wednesday morning I knocked lightly on Lauren's door. I heard noises within the apartment and soon after a very sleepy eyed Lauren opened the door without really looking.

"Do you have any idea what time it is?" Rubbing her sleepy eyes.

"Hi, can a stranger be invited in?

It took a second or two for my words to register, but then her eyes opened wide and a scream, "Lacy!" as she jumped into my arms.

"Oh God, I've missed you so much. I was afraid to ask when I might see you again because I know it cost so much to come here just for a couple days."

Pulling back from her tight hug, I cupped the sides of her face in my hands and while looking at her, "I love you too!" and kissed her with all the passion I had for this woman.

Lauren jerked back from the kiss and embrace, "Wait a minute, what did you just say?"

"I said that I love you, and now if you'll fix us a cup of coffee, I'll tell you all about it."

Looking a little confused, Lauren stepped back and pulled me along with her into the apartment.

"So tell me about why you're here now, today and all the sudden you're able to admit you love me?" Turning towards the kitchen to make coffee.

"Well it all kind of started back when I came here for the convention. We had touched and we both felt this wonderful feeling wash over the both of us. With that, you know the history between us. What you didn't know is that I had made some contacts while here in the San Francisco area. With my recommendations, and a lot of background searches and checks, my company bought them out, and asked me if I was willing to move here and help set up and run the western division."

Just as I had said the last word, Lauren almost dropped the coffee cup in front of me, with a very surprised look on her face.

"You mean you're moving here and we can see each other any time?"

It was very difficult to contain myself, seeing her getting all nervous and excited at the possibility of me moving here.

"Well, yes and no."

"What do you mean yes and no?" Interrupting me before I could finish.

"What I was trying to say was, for a long time now, I have been madly in love with you. My dream was that we could share a life together. I'm asking, if by chance you feel as I do, would you move in with me? I want us not only too be lovers, but life also partners, and maybe one day if allowed, marry me?"

It was a good thing I had my hand on my coffee cup because as I finished asking her to move in with me, Lauren jumped up, knocking over her coffee racing around the table and jumping into my lap.

"Yes... Yes... Yes..." She kept saying as a rain of kisses landed all over my face.

"There are two stipulations to this arrangement, maybe three come to think of it."

"Stipulations... what do you mean stipulations, what kind of stipulations?"

"First, you're going to quit your job. No way am I going to put up with that alarm clock blaring at five in the morning."

"But I need my job, how will I be able to pay for anything. I mean I need money too!" She said giving me that puppy dog look.

"We'll discuss that more later, but the second stipulation is come this spring, you are going to be registered in the Art Institutes of San Francisco."

"Oh God, you're not serious are you? I mean how am I going to afford something like that? Wrinkling up her brow with concern.

Finally, "And the third?" She asked.

"The third is, if you're going to keep jumping into my lap, you're going to have to start losing some weight, God you're heavy girl."

"I'm not fat, and now you're being mean to me." Giving me a slap on the shoulder.

"Lauren, I do love you very much, I just want you to know that."

"Lacy, I have loved you so much since that day we kissed for the first time, I was just so afraid to tell you for fear of driving you away."

Wrapping our arms around each other, looking into each other's eyes, our lips briefly touched causing us to jump back. We both looked at each other, realizing we both felt it once more.

The End.