Only For My Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,847 Followers

Pete couldn't hold back much longer and let out a loud scream that he was going to cum and began squirting his load of hot seed deep into his wife's belly.

Pete finished pumping his hot load into his wife and gave her another kiss before rolling off her and onto his back as he tried to catch his breath and felt his wife's hand reach down and massage his now deflating cock.

They were both sweating as Danielle lifted herself up onto her elbow and bent down to kiss Pete on the lips and said. "You're a wonderful lover."

Pete put his arm around his wife and pulled her down onto his chest and kept her there until he had rested and caught his breath and finally said. "Did you really want to screw that black guy tonight?"

Danielle playfully responded to her husband and said. "Brandon gave me his phone number tonight and asked me to call him."

Pete had a serous look on his face and replied. "So. Are you planning to call him?"

Danielle laughed as she stroked her husband's chest and turned to look into his eyes and gave him another long passionate kiss and said. "I love you very much."

Pete held his wife very tight and replied. "I love you too."

They both soon fell asleep but not until Pete thought about seeing his wife screwing a black man. He wondered if she really would screw him if he asked or was she just fooling around. She said she had his phone number so apparently she was making herself available to this man.

Pete laid their thinking about Danielle screwing a black man again and wondered how he would actually feel seeing his wife with a large black cock buried deep inside her pussy.

They had only flirted with the idea of turning on strange men but not actually following through with the whole idea and doubted if Danielle would even be interested. Or would she?

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,847 Followers
12