Only For One Night Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
avrgblkgrl
avrgblkgrl
1,103 Followers

"You are always so...crisp."

He raised one eyebrow inquiringly. "Crisp?"

He does have that drop your panties thing going on.

"You're always so professional, never a wrinkle. Here it is, past my bed time at least, and you haven't even loosened your tie. You are always as cool as ever. You're never bothered. You don't sweat. I bet you don't even get ring around the collar."

Thomas smiled that smile again. Naomi wondered what it would be like to have him hot and sweaty, naked against her skin. He smelled so good when she was in his arms earlier. His hands felt so nice rubbing up and down her back. They felt...capable...promising...safe. She had not felt safe in years.

Thomas watched her for a moment, his smile slowly fading as an old ache came to the forefront. It was an ache that continued to grow with each smile, each look...of hers. He wanted her in his arms, to feel the warmth of her body...to make love to her slowly. The responsible adult in him knew that right now she was fragile, in need of his friendship and protection. Still the man in him wanted to crawl up in her arms, find his way deep within her body and lose himself. Maybe she wanted to lose herself too?

They continued to just look at each other. Each saw the other for what they really were--just a man and just a woman, both weak in their own way.

"Believe me," he said, his voice low and only for her, "I do get bothered."

He leaned in.

"As a matter of fact, I'm bothered right now."

Thomas watched her face, attempting to gauge her reaction. Hoping. She suddenly looked so innocent sitting across from him, her doe-like brown eyes dropping to her hands as they played with the crystal glass When she dared look up, it was through long black lashes.

"Are you?"

He reached out and took her small, delicate hands into his. "Yes, I am."

She liked his hands. His fingers were long, nails nicely trimmed. His skin was not rough from labor, nor soft and feminine. His palms hinted at his steely strength. Her hands looked amazing in his.

"Naomi, stay with me," he asked. "Stay with me tonight?"

He had not asked a woman for sex since he was in boarding school. It was offered, it was assumed and it was taken. Never did he plead for it. But, he wanted her. Thomas wanted her to surrender herself to him, even if it was only for one night.

"Where?" she asked nervously.

"My place," he said. "Here."

"You live here?" she questioned in disbelief.

"I have problems going home too," he mused.

They watched each other for a moment more.

Thomas gave her a small smile, pulled his hands away and straightened out his suit jacket. He drained his glass, then grabbed hers and drained it too. When he stood beside the table, he offered her his hand. "It's your call counselor."

After a brief moment that seemed to stretch forever to Thomas, she placed her hand in his and stood, looking into his eyes. The grey was softer now, swirling with emotion. It was the same emotion swirling within her, stirring up that long forgotten feeling in the pit of her abdomen--a longing.

"I want to stay."

---------------------

Naomi watched him make his way around the elegant suite. Here she was in the penthouse at The Renaissance with someone who was soon to be one of the most eligible bachelors in the city, not to mention sexy as hell. Unbelievable. Suddenly she felt overwhelmed by even the thought of what was about to happen with this man. At this moment he was removing his jacket and laying it across a leather chair. He loosened his tie and let if fall down his chest. He undid the buttons of his white dress shirt and pulled it out of his pants. He turned to her as he removed his cuff links and sat them on a side table.

"You're here now counselor," Thomas teased, making his way over to where she stood frozen. He lifted his hand, requesting her jacket and purse, tossing it in the seat of a couch.

"We won't do anything that you don't want to do," he told her, gently raising her chin with his finger. "I'd be satisfied with just holding you."

Thomas had not realized that he actually meant what he was saying until he heard his own voice. When she looked into his grey eyes she knew that he was telling her the truth. When he lowered his head to hers, she met him halfway.

His kiss was gentle and unassuming at first. Naomi's luscious lips were so soft and sweet to Thomas that when she parted them to receive him, he could not help exploring. Ripe for a kiss so perfectly given, Naomi leaned her body into his unconsciously enjoying the play of his tongue. It was Thomas who pulled away first, smiling down at her. With one hand he entwined her fingers with his own and gently led her to the bedroom.

After being led to a large bed, Naomi sat down. The beat of her heart was so loud, she was certain that he heard it too. It was going to happen; she was going to do this. Yet, she still could not believe it. When he knelt on his knees before her, her breath caught in her throat. In the muted light of the room, his eyes seemed darker but no less intense. Hers grew larger as he slipped off his shirt and let it slide to the floor. Naomi watched the play of muscles across his chest and arms as he moved. She had assumed correctly; he was even more amazing beneath the clothes, each muscle chiseled perfection.

Thomas reached down and slipped off her heeled pumps. He ran his hands up the side of her legs, pulling her skirt up as they slipped over her firm thighs. She had shapely legs; he liked that.

"Lay back," he whispered huskily.

Naomi laid back and closed her eyes. Oh God, she thought. There was no need for her to feel guilty. After all, her husband had lied and left her for another woman. She deserved this, or so she reasoned.

Thomas hooked his hand into the band of her panty hose and slid them down her legs and off her toes. Then his hands slowly retraced its path back up her legs, loving the feel of her skin. At the top of her thighs, he spread his hands inward. His thumbs slipping up under the leg of her panties and ran along the lips of her nether region. As his thumbs manipulated the area, he could feel her slick wetness He bathed his digit in it and made her sensitive nub even more firm.

Naomi moaned and arched her back. The sound of her pleasure seemed to reverberate through his body, right down to the tip of his cock. Thomas fought the desire to rip off the thin lacy material between her thighs and latch on to her clit.

Patience, he closed his eyes and whispered to himself. He had and wanted all night to enjoy her lovely body. He withdrew his hands. Naomi's eyes immediately flew open.

"Sit up," he commanded.

She rose up, resting on her hands and looking at him in a haze of confusion. For just a second she actually feared that maybe he had changed his mind. The power in his eyes was blazing.

"Take off your shirt."

The obvious control in his voice mesmerized her even more. Naomi straightened herself and obeyed, pulling the silk top over her head. As if in a trance, when he told her to remove her bra, she simply did without hesitation or further thought. However, the sudden predatory shift in his countenance, including the darkening of his grey eyes, made her cup her own breasts; her hands hardly able to cover their fullness.

With a slight movement, he shook his head no. Something surged through Naomi and she dropped her hands to her side. Her breathing increased and breasts rose up and down. She started to tremble just a little, but it was not from fear. It was from expectation.

After standing up, undoing his pants and removing the rest of his clothing Thomas Eldelman stood before her completely naked. He was not a young man any more, by any means. As a young man he was a natural athlete. Always the great competitor in every way, in his thirties he upheld his standard of exercise and diet. Now in his early 40's, he had no intentions of ever just letting himself go. His body was beautiful in every detail. She followed the center indention from his chest down to the sectioned muscles of his abdomen. The detail at his hips, where the muscles of his waist separated from the upper legs like an inverted letter 'u' curving into his groin, was impressive. Oh nothing was as beautiful as the glorious appendage that had flung free from its confines, hard like steel and unapologetic, pointing upward.

The look of approval in her eyes just added to the desire he had for her.

"Slide further up on the bed."

Naomi tried to control her breathing as he now removed the only thing separating their bodies. Opening her legs with his hands, he squeezed her inner thighs. Once again his thumbs ran along her bare slit, separating her lips. Her body tensed.

"Trust me," he whispered looking up into her eyes. "I have you."

She felt the weight of him on the bed now and reached out to run her hands through his smooth dark hair. "I've never been with another man besides my husband, Thomas."

Thomas gave her a smug smile before lowering his head, licking her with the flat of his tongue from that delicate piece of skin right below her opening to the tip of her clit.

Whatever doubt Naomi had in her mind dissipated as her body took over and she lost all power of reason.

Thomas had her round ass in the palm of his hands as he squeezed her cheeks and pressed his face further into her. His tongue was like magic. It moved slow and fast, up and down, around and around the nerve center of her body. At times he would settle on a spot just long enough to bring her on the edge of exploding. Then he would retreat, fucking her with his tongue and causing her pussy to spasm. When he sucked hard on her clit, pushing two of his fingers deep within her, fucking her with them, Naomi cried out. The feeling was heightened by the skilled use of his teeth.

Something powerful coiled up within her and caused her to try and force his head away. She pulled at his hair. He held her firmly by the waist preventing her from sliding away. Naomi could not control the volume of her cries. Never once had she felt anything like this. It was too much. Her legs shook and her ass rose off of the bed. Just when she was sure she could not take anymore, he bent his finger just right and touched a special spot she did not even know existed within her. He drew deeply on her clit and strummed it with the tip of his tongue. The coil sprung. It was as if the whole room shook. Her entire body went spastic.

Thomas smiled, satisfied that she had obviously experienced something new, as he worked his way up her body. Her recovery was slow and he soothed her with his words and kisses. It was as he had imagined. Naomi's body felt amazing in his hands, so soft and firm in all the right places. Her full hips curved into a small waist. She had two kids, he knew, but could hardly tell by looking at her taut belly, dipping his tongue into her inny. He kissed her there and let his tongue lead to the rise of her breast. The areolas of her breasts were dark. Her nipples were like delicious little pebbles against his tongue as he sucked them in eagerly between his teeth.

Still feeling the affects of her climax, Naomi moaned. Her nipples were always so sensitive. Right now, her entire body seemed especially sensitive. Thomas was not always gentle. He both quieted and created a sweet aching. This wonderful mixture of pain and pleasure left her breathless and murmuring nonsense. He bit and sucked. She threw her head back in abandonment, giving him full access. By the time he took her lips, she was just as hungry as he was. The taste of her on his lips and tongue was intoxicating. It made her hunger for him even more.

"Are you okay?" his silky voice whispered in her ear.

She could feel him hard and hot against her stomach now, his cock feeling larger than it had even looked previously. Thomas adjusted himself and then ran his hand down the back of one lovely thigh. Placing his hand behind her knee, he raised her leg.

"I'm going to make love to you now," he murmured against her lips.

Naomi shocked herself by raising her leg up his arm and over his shoulder in reply. Thomas groaned. The head of his cock broke through and drove deep inside of her in one swift movement.

"Thomas," she cried out, scratching her nails against the skin of his back. Her pussy stretched around his thick, engorged organ.

With all his education and power over the written word, fuck was the only word Thomas could manage to say. The shock of him entering her in such a way had caused the walls of her pussy to clamp down on him. If Thomas did not get her to relax he definitely would not last. Stilling himself as he bottomed out was just as much for his benefit as hers. He had not meant to hurt her and hoped that he had not. By allowing her time to adjust to his length and girth also allowed him time to regain some control.

"Naomi," he finally said.

Her hair had long since become undone. Thomas smoothed it out of her face with one hand and pulled his head back to look into her eyes. All night, he reminded himself. She was his all night.

Feeling him so deep inside of her and looking into his sexy eyes was enough to push Naomi over the edge. Thomas' hips began a slow rhythmic pace, pumping in and out of her. He would pull back, withdrawing almost to the tip and then descend. Naomi felt every centimeter of him leave and enter her. It was the ultimate torture. She held on to his tight ass, feeling it loosen and flex as he fucked her. Trying to force him to relent was hopeless. Thomas was in complete control. It was slipping fast. He increased the speed. At that angle, the friction against her clit was perfect as he pounded into the mouth of her cervix.

Not like this, Naomi thought. Nothing had ever been like this. Thomas was so deep inside her, in places she had never felt. The bed seemed to melt away. There was nothing left but where his body touched hers. She was as a bundle of nerve endings firing, floating in the air.

"Yes," he told her as she began to shake, "tell me how you feel."

"I...I..." was all she could manage. Her climax violently surged from within her with even more intensity than before.

As she rode out the wave of pleasure that wracked her body, Thomas slowed his pace. Tiny spasms shot through her, preventing her from completely touching ground. When he withdrew from her, Naomi groaned at the absence. The man felt so good.

Thomas had to pull out. The way her tight pussy milked him was more than he could take. He was not ready to come just yet.

Naomi was completely spent. Her body felt like Jell-O, light and heavy at the same time. When he flipped her over, she was helpless. On her stomach with her arms and chin over the side of the bed, he entered her. Using the edge of the bed as leverage, Thomas began to piston in an out of her. Naomi cried out, pressing her back into him. He rode her hard and she loved it. His roughness revived her and her body shook once more as she came. Thomas was relentless. The bed shuttered beneath them as his groin slapped into her sweet round behind. When she came her pussy gripped on to him like a vice and then began to milk him in rhythm with the beat of her heart. Or, was it his? He could not tell. He felt his sacks tighten and knew that there was nothing else he could do. He plunged deep one more time.

"Fuck," he groaned out as he came, shooting his cum inside her.

That moment seemed to last forever. The feeling of him drenching her insides with his thick, hot seed caused Naomi to come once more. Thomas smoothed her wild hair to the side and buried his face in the curve of her neck until he could catch his breath.

When Thomas lifted himself from on top of her, Naomi felt the cool air against her sweaty body. She immediately missed the weight of him. Maybe she should gather her things and leave. Wasn't that what was done in these situations--one night stands. She was not sure. Suddenly smiling to herself, she could not help but think of what she had been missing being such a good girl, saving herself for marriage. Her body felt alive. It also felt incapable of moving. She did not hurt. No, she simply felt everywhere that he had been. It was an amazing feeling, but left her weak. Maybe he would want her to stay. Maybe?

Thomas strolled back into the room, his magnificent body outlined by the light coming from what was apparently the bathroom. Naomi thought she must have dosed off. She rolled herself over. Her eyes were mere slits. She felt his hand go through her thick hair, smoothing it out of her face. He lifted her off of the bed and carried her into the huge bathroom. The bright light almost blinded her. He had run a steamy tub of water for her and sat her gently within it.

"For how long do I have you?" he asked, sliding in behind her.

Naomi smiled, settling into his arms. She leaned her head back against his chest. "How long do you want me?"

She was only half teasing.

His hands moved up to her firm breasts and he played with her stiff nipples. Electricity shot through her. Naomi wiggled her ass against him.

Thomas knew what he wanted to say, yet he reminded himself that this woman was just crying over her husband this morning. Besides that, he knew that he had little to give when it came to relationships. Naomi was the relationship kind of woman. He was not a relationship kind of man.

avrgblkgrl
avrgblkgrl
1,103 Followers
12