Only for You Sir

Story Info
What a slave will do for her Master.
1.6k words
4.13
43.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
balsam moon
balsam moon
20 Followers

You're driving home after a long cold night on the road and you call home to let her know you're on your way. You get to the door and she is waiting for you on her knees, wearing the collar that you placed on her neck before your departure. She has been pining for you all night and smiles when you come in. You strip your coat off and put your keys and phone away and she wait's for your command. You point to the floor in front of you and she takes her place at your feet on her knees and unlaces your boots for you. You use her shoulder to brace yourself as you slide each one off. She then makes quick work of removing your pants, planting soft kisses up your muscular leg in utter devotion to you, running her hands up the back of your calves and thighs. She stands in front of you and takes your shirt off for you and then folds your clothes neatly. You head for the bathroom with her following close behind you. You take note that she has cleaned the house just as you ordered when you placed the collar on her neck several hours before. Your inspection of her work reveals that she forgot to wipe out the bathroom sink and she lowers her eyes when she notices your scowl. She knows that you will discipline her for this. She wants you to discipline her, to guide her to being a better woman for your pleasure. She does this only for you Sir.

She starts the water in the shower so that it is the perfect temperature for you and you get in. She strips down to nothing but the collar and gets in where you wait for her ministrations. She takes the soap and washcloth and begins at your neck, gently wiping away the stress of your nights work. She looks at you in complete adoration. You are her everything; her protector, guardian, mentor and muse. She infuses the lather with love as she washes your upper body. You notice her flushed appearance. The sight of you naked and wet before her has aroused her beyond words. She tries to hide her arousal, but her nipples are hard and anxious for your rough touch. She gets on her knees before you and washes your legs before moving on to gently cleanse your cock. She looks up at you from the shower floor with utter lust. She finishes by washing your feet, daring not to miss in between your toes. She wants to show you her devotion to your pleasure. She does this only for you Sir.

You turn the shower off and she takes a fresh towel and dries you off. You make your way to the bedroom where she has readied your smoke for the evening. She takes her place at your feet and works lotion to a suitable temperature between her hands. She takes your left foot and massages the lotion deep into your aching arches, firmly pressing into the pressure points and when she is satisfied with her work, she moves on to your right foot. She sees the look of relaxation sweep over your chiseled features and it warms her to know she has pleased you. She takes some more lotion between her hands as she starts to work on your calves. Your sighs of pleasure sends a warm rush over her being. As she massages your thigh's, she can no longer hold out. She wants to service you with her hot wanton mouth. She looks at you with innocent eyes and asks "Please Sir, may I suck your cock?" You nod your head in approval and she takes you into her mouth. She expertly lowers her mouth to the base of your thick shaft and slowly pumps your cock into her throat before pulling up to your head. Her tongue dances around your pulsing glans as she cups your balls with her hand. You love how she laves your cock with her mouth slowly. You see her hips rocking. Your pleasure in her mouth makes her pussy so wet. She does this only for you Sir.

Your hands burrow into her hair and you take firm hold, slamming your cock up into her mouth, holding her head down so that she can feel your dick throb in her throat. You begin to slowly fuck her face, telling her what a good slut she is for sucking your cock so well. You ram into her sweet mouth and you can see the glisten of her arousal dripping down her thighs. She loves to taste your dick and you know it. You feel the first wave of orgasm begin to crash and you stop and hold her by her hair. You don't want this to end yet; you want to keep fucking her pretty mouth. She begs you to let her swallow your cum. She knows how good it feels for you and your moans of pleasure send shivers through her body to her throbbing clit. You thrust into her mouth one last time and hold her head there so that she can take your entire load. You tell her not to miss a drop or she will be punished. The sensation of your load pulsing down her throat and your deep commanding voice brings her to the edge of orgasm. You remind her - not without permission. She is so hungry for release but her orgasm is a gift for you, when and only when you are ready for her to give it. She does this only for you Sir.

She licks your cock clean and kisses your balls in worship of you. She awaits your next command. She is ever mindful of the collar you placed on her neck. You take grip of her hair and push her face down to the bed and remind her of her missed duties. You give her a stern swat on her round ass before restraining her arms behind her back. You have full view of her soaking cunt and engorged clit. Pain is too much of a reward for your little slut. No, instead, you bind her hands behind her back so that she is face down on the bed with her knees underneath her and you begin by plunging your fingers into her engorged slit. Her hips rock back to meet your fingers and you swat her ass again and tell her to hold still. She whimpers, but complies. You remind her that she was a bad girl for leaving the sink in such a filthy state. You thrust your fingers deeper into her sex, pumping in and out. You feel her walls clenching around your fingers. She is so close, and you know it. You swat her ass again, knowing that only adds to the brink. You reminder her once again, this time more sternly, not without your permission. You remove your fingers from her dripping pussy and begin to circle her clit. You can feel it fully exposed under your touch. You feel it throb in response your fingers. Sweat beads on the small of her back. She is trying so hard to be a good girl and not cum. She wants you to be pleased. She wants to make right for her impertinence. She does this only for you Sir.

You take out the vibrator and insert it into her tight ass and turn it on low as you stroke her clit. The muscles in her back and full hips are twitching. She begs you to please let her cum. You tell her she better not dare. She whimpers, tears streaming now. The pleasure has crossed over to pain, she needs to release so badly. You remove the vibrator from her ass and she bucks her hips back searching out to fill the void you left. She is desperate. You tell her that she should have thought about that before she shirked off her duties. You tell her you will deny her release until you see fit. She is reduced to primal grunts. You roll her over, straddling her. Her arms still bound behind her back and attach the clamps to her nipples. She writhes underneath you, rocking her hips in hope that you will fill her with your reawakened cock. You smack the clamps, sending a shock through her tits, right to her clit. She now has a dazed look on her face. She can no longer speak. You have taken her to that place in her head where she is released. She is in complete surrender for you. She has reached total sublimation. She does this only for you Sir.

You remove the clamps from her erect nipples and she lets out a scream as the blood rushes back to engorge her now purple buds once again. You roughly spread her legs. You tell her what a good girl she is for taking her punishment so well and enter her pussy slowly. She lets out a soft moan and her face is serene. The pleasure you give her is like nothing else she has ever felt. You bury your cock to the hilt in her tight hot pussy, grinding into her clit with your pelvis and then withdraw completely, only to impale her cunt again with your throbbing erection. You feel her wetness all over your abdomen as you drive into her. The feeling of her arousal alone brings you near climax again. You tell her to suck her slut juices off of your cock. She does as she is told and when you reach the brink, you pull out, shooting your claim all over ample tits. She has been denied her release tonight. Maybe if she's good tomorrow. She does this only for you Sir.

balsam moon
balsam moon
20 Followers