Only Good Boys...

Story Info
Geoff and Marcy's dynamic has changed a lot in the last year.
4k words
3.95
17.2k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mistyfdfa
mistyfdfa
574 Followers

A Busty, Buff, and Hung story exploring an open d/s relationship between a brawny guy who becomes the sub of a much smaller woman, only to soon find himself dating an altersex superwoman after an unspecified event grants her the ability to "drain or convey virility."

So, if size difference, hypersexual altersex/male pairings with a masculine bottom, women getting (super) buff, alterdom, attribute transfer or polyamory are things you would not want to read about, this is probably not a story for you.

"I'm home, pet!" echoed down the hall as Marcy--well, she was Miss now, arrived home. The heavy thud of her closing their apartment front door was followed by the equally sharp sounds of her boots slipping off and hitting the wood floor. He hoped she had not scratched the finish with the stilettos she had taken to wearing.

Her heavy footfalls were muted booms as she walked down the hall and Geoff could feel himself getting hard in anticipation of what was to come. Even so, had he known what he knew now, Geoff probably would have never started dating the spritely little Korean vixen who had flirted outrageously with him at the gym mixer. As it was, they had been together for more than a year now. He also probably would have never agreed to let her "try out" being dominant, but the idea of a woman nearly two feet shorter than him and a third of his weight being in charge had been so ridiculous that he humored her.

To his chagrin, the sex that night was mind-blowing. She had been still just Marcy then. Just the bleach blonde gym bunny who had the sex drive to match. They had hardly been dating a month before the night where she dominated him. Bizarrely, she had merely ordered him through a long workout routine like a drill sergeant before spending a fair bit of time worshiping his pumped-up muscles. Afterwards, she was an unparalleled freak in bed, even taking him in her ass. Needless to say, he agreed happily the next time she asked.

That was before, well, everything really. That night had been the beginning of something remarkable which quickly got out of hand. Suffice to say Geoff had few regrets about how their relationship had developed even if he had agreed to each thing Miss had presented to him. Things were very different now, but that was not all that bad. In fact, the sex was still amazing--if a bit different--and the dom/sub thing being full-time was hardly an issue since their personalities actually gelled hardcore. Really, it was just their physical differences now which posed a problem.

"The apartment looks great! Did my darling pet vacuum?"

"Yes, Miss. I dusted as well!" Geoff looked up from his work on her new website and shuddered as his domme barely managed to squeeze her superhuman form through the seven-by-four-foot kitchen doorway. Even in the kitchen, which he knew measured ten feet both floor to ceiling and wall to wall, his fiancée's new and seemingly ever-larger Amazonian stature dominated the space.

Her sleeveless, skin-tight dress of slate-colored Kashmir complemented her fair, yet blushing complexion. It's strained state also highlighted just how massive her shoulders, and really all of her, had become in just the last few months as her hunger increased exponentially. The super-big-and-tall garment had already struggled to contain the bulge of her impressive-even-when-flaccid girth when Miss bought it a few months ago, now it was undersized to a fetishized extent.

With the recent acquisition of her super-sized bust and further development of her physique, her superhuman body stretched out that the wool so much it almost like fine fishnet against the pinkish skin of her extreme curves. As such, with much of the material taken up by her barely month-old, larger-than-his-head implants, on top of her huge cock, the nominally flowing ankle-length dress was instead pulled pencil-skirt tight just above her knees as it fit tightly to her meaty thighs and massive glutes.

Without ceremony, Miss hiked her dress up around her inhumanly wide hips, flashing all two-and-a-half feet of her massive, thick-like-a-twenty-ounce dick as she absently worked to slip off the bra she wore around her waist to support testicles that had long surpassed coconuts in size and heft. Her porcelain complexion faded into a deep, rich pink at the extremities of her masculine anatomy that evoked her long-since transformed clitoris.

She had become so powerful now, her body so visually overwhelming as it combined the masculine and feminine ideals and pushed them to extremes, that Geoff found himself conflicted about his unwavering, yet complicated attraction to her. That he was nominally part of that size, his masculinity taken like so many others' had been since the incident, was both unsettling and arousing at the same time.

Unlike the rest Miss had taken from, however, the woman who quite literally had his nuts in her grip actually loved him. Which was why she had eventually given some of his stolen mass back--once she was easily carrying around seven times that much. Granted, after being drained the first time, his shape had morphed from that broad, manly wedge into a much more feminine hourglass. Regaining muscle later had only exacerbated that, the transfer swelling his curves, legs, and oddly his pecs as well to absurd sizes.

Still, he was also the only guy in at the gym who still weighed more than two hundred pounds or had more than four inches of cock, much less his once-daunting ten. So what if he also had an anus that was miraculously big enough to handle his domme's super-sized cock-shaped obelisk? It was not like anyone else knew his sphincter had become as sensitive and puffy as his lips. Nor was anyone aware just how utterly orgasmic if felt being fucked by her.

Well, the others might if her virility draining powers had affected them the same way. He had thought to ask but also was afraid of the answer. As much as he could rationalize being okay with other guys dumping loads into her, that was her choice and he had to admit he had grown to love seeing her getting bigger, but there was something about the idea of her penetrating someone else which made him feel... jealous. It was such a ridiculous feeling to realize, really. Here he was, a guy who had never thought about being on the receiving end of butt sex, legitimately upset at the idea that his Amazonian fiancée would use someone else to satisfy the need of that monster appendage.

"Ah, yeah! It always feels good to let the boys down." The thwump of elastic relaxing pulled him out of his head, and Miss let out a satisfied sigh at removing the ballssiere. She tossed it to him. The damp, musty bra landed on his face, and Geoff's mind boggled at her sheer size as a 48L tag caught his attention. She had been the comparatively pedestrian 42G not but a week ago! Just how many guys had she drained on her two-day business trip to Dallas? Despite himself, despite the jealousy and the sheer insanity of his desire, he could feel his pulse pounding as the depths of his body responded to his libido's call.

That might have been the biggest adjustment to being the submissive of a hypersexual Amazonian superwoman. There was endless training just to keep up with her and that was doing all kinds of things to his body. When she first started getting really big, she had spent a lot of time reading on ways to train his anus to make the experience better for both of them. Granted, normal people could not tolerate a foot of cock in their butt, much less three, so they had been extrapolating for a while--especially once it seemed like the space inside him for her was not part of his natural physiology.

On top of that, he was becoming, well, had become programmed to turn on from just the littlest things. Her smell, in particular, was usually enough to render him a throbbing, quivering mess. The strong sense of her musk permeating the silky cloth in his hand was already causing his body to sink into that state of true, physical submission which had become familiar--even comfortable.

He looked up from her ballssiere to her playing with balls swollen by the essence of at least twenty men, and considerably more now for sure. Her scrotum, the same bright shade of pink as the end of her dick, squished and juggled around her shaft in a manner similar to her plush labia.

Her veins were just starting to rise from the stimulation before Miss let her nuts roll from her cupped hands to slap down against sheer black stockings which were pulled so tight their rose-vine patterns looked like they had been tattooed onto his fiancée's phenomenally developed legs.

"Miss, might I speak freely?" he asked, drawing on all of his willpower to put her olfactorily stimulating underwear aside.

"Sure," she said, leaning against the counter and while still absently stroking her balls. "What's on your mind, Gigi?"

"Um..." he could feel his mind fuzzing as he watched her fingers dragging over her bright pink sack. "I've been thinking about, well, my insides."

She stopped playing with her body then, crossing her arms to show she was taking the conversation seriously. "What about them?"

"Have you noticed if any of your, um, volunteers are like me?"

Marcy's expression went from confused, to hurt, to outraged, and back to hurt in the span of a few seconds. "How could you even ask me that? We agreed from the start that I wouldn't fuck anyone else but you with my cock--"

"Until we figured out what was happening. You seem to have a pretty good handle on whatever it is you're doing now. I know how horny you are, I can feel it, remember? And you're huge now! You gained nearly another foot of height in the last week, but never once sent me a message to say you were getting some. So how can I trust that you aren't sinking your schlong into other man-ass?"

She recoiled from his outburst, a blush spreading over her cheeks. "Gigi, I-- You're right. I can see how this must look, and I apologize for not messaging you. I really should have even if they weren't even worth taking my panties off for."

"I'm... not sure I follow..."

"Ever since my challenge went public," she began as, for the first time in months, Marcy looked embarrassed. Her eyes would not meet his as she continued to talk. "Ever since my Internet celebrity happened, every single fuckboy who believes himself a stud thinks he will be the guy who can make me cum so I split my size with him. Then, then they don't even bother to warm me up before they blow their load in my snatch. I can't even call what happened in Dallas with those wannabe studs sex... not sex like what we have at any rate."

"Hell," she continued, her cock really starting to rise as her pulse quickened. "It never even crossed my mind to turn around and fuck them right back. I already humiliated them and took all but the barest hint of their masculinity. Making them choke on my dick as well just seems... cruel."

"Oh, but you'll stuff my mouth full of meat you pilfered from other guys the moment you get home?" He said flashing her a grin as he felt an inscrutable relief wash over him.

"Well, you're special, Geoff. You're part of whatever this is, I figure you might as well share in the bounty. For what it's worth, I did message you about the one today."

His gigantic fiancée ruffled his hair as she walked behind him to the pair of fridges and purred while regarding the icebox dedicated solely to her protein needs. He glanced at his phone to find not only had she checked in but also sent him exhaustive progress pics as she put on another fifty pounds. "Thanks for picking up those shakes I ordered, by the way. I hope they are as effective as they claim to be."

The clack-clack of a plastic seal being broken was followed up by eager gulping, and then moaning in a moment that lasted nearly thirty seconds. He flipped through picture after picture as Marcy enthusiastically downed an entire gallon of the experimental milk, protein, and growth hormone cocktail she had designed to supplement her growth. Geoff got to the last photo and she went quiet, then there was a gasp and a wet smack before the glass bottle settled on the counter. "Oh, yeah! Mmm... You should really try this, love..."

A moment later, his fiancée leaned in close, her musk once more filling his nose and then enveloping his being as she hugged him from behind and made a satisfied sigh. From how powerful her aroma was, her... challenger had been more than just a minute man. Which meant he could look forward to cleaning her out later. His tongue would be set to probing the depths of her altered vagina and tasting her victory. The shame he used to feel at being reduced to that level was a thing of the past. In fact, he was starting to squirm just thinking about it, his body eagerly anticipating the sensations and tastes.

"I really enjoyed seeing those, can that be a normal thing?"

With a throaty laugh, Marcy leaned down and her firm, fake tits settled on his shoulders. She tilted around to kiss him, her lips still wet with the formula she had commissioned. The taste was an overpowering amount savory and grew more intense from there as the giant woman he loved kept kissing him. After edging eight times, and high on her post-sex smell, his libido was a roar in his ears. Beyond full attention now, he was almost two inches bigger than normal and the pounding in his loins was crashing over his mind like the tide. A fact that she did not miss as she used one finger to rub his erection through the tiny mesh shorts she insisted be all he wore while at home.

"Have you been a good boy, my cute little pet?"

He gasped, taking a breath to let himself slip back into the submissive role that had become second nature. "Yes, Miss. I got the groceries, and the wash, and--"

"That's not what I'm asking..." She spun him around in his chair, his nose only inches from the rounded cliff that her half-flaccid shaft formed from being draped over her balls. Balls that were coincidentally resting on his knees their weight pushing down on either side of his aching cock. He could actually feel those giant stones churning as her superhuman virility did its thing. As her slightly-drooling cock pushed against his boob-like pectorals, he very suddenly wanted her to fuck him with an intensity he had never felt before. "I want to know you've been a good boy."

Geoff's gaze rose slowly from her crotch as her finger gently lifted his chin. Her broad form dominated his field of view in much the way her presence did his life. Beneath the tortured sweater dress, the extent to which her physique had developed was plainly evident.

Helpless to do otherwise as her musk infused his being, he drank in her thick core, especially the impossible ten pack of abdominal muscles which had developed once she began closing in on being eight feet tall. The soft dress flared wider as her obliques and lats spread out past even his periphery. Then, of course, her newly-inflated boobs were so large he could see nothing past them.

Miss leaned down, flooding his vision with her impossibly round tits before her subtly altered face was even with his. Once merely pretty, her countenance was breathtaking now, especially her dark eyes and full lips. "Well?"

"I was a good boy, Miss. I edged eight times-"

"Oh? Only eight?" She stepped back to look down on him, her weight leaving his body. That sexy wry grin of hers quirked to one side as she pondered how to react. It was always remarkable to watch her persona developing in these moments as she figured out how to be powerful but not cruel to him. "I'd have thought to need to edge more was an obvious corollary to giving you another few inches of dick. I guess your lack of enthusiasm means you don't need sex and you're fine with me going out to slake my thirst then?"

"And drink like... forty shitty beers?" he quipped, surprising himself. Into it now, he pressed on. "Miss should stay here. As she said, only I can provide the ambrosia to quench her needs."

Her lips twitched as the last and she could not hide the smile which gave way to laughter. "Oh, Geoff, what'm I going to do with you?"

"Stay with me, Miss?"

"Marcy for right now, love, and yes--obviously."

"Marcy, uh--wow it feels weird calling you that now. Anyway, I might not have edged more than eight times, but I have been hard most of today while working on your site as your images surrounded me."

His giant fiancée put a finger to her lip as if considering and then flashed him a grin that made him feel weightless. "Well, okay then, I'll let it slide just this once. I hope you don't regret it later. You know what happens if you go soft before I'm satisfied..."

Geoff blanched at the memory of her with two dicks after she had completely stolen his. Even now he could feel the sensations as she fucked his smaller, utterly feminized body like he was an onahole with two chambers. She had only been eleven inches long at that point, and she was probably thrice that now, what would even happen to his body if she shoved two dicks that were her current size into him?

"At any rate, is our dinner ready, pet?"

"It is finishing up, Miss," he said, picking up on her changed tone. "I made a quadruple helping of your mom's baked ziti."

"How long?"

He glanced at the clock. "Seven minutes."

"Perfect!" Miss dropped to her knee with a thunderous boom, her bulging quads causing her stockings to pop. His shorts were gone in a flash, the fabric easily torn asunder by her strength. Her middle finger slipped into his pulsing center, causing his whole body to throb. "If you can last five minutes, you can have ziti and we can watch a movie this evening. Otherwise, you're just having my cum for dinner, and we're going out."

"We, miss?"

"Yes, we. I want to fuck you; to pound that soft, supple ass while someone tries in vain to pleasure me like you do, pet."

"Ah! Thank you, Miss."

"Actually," she said as her other hand closed around his shaft and she began to stroke. "If you can be a good boy and last six minutes, well, you know what good boys get..."

Receiving head from Miss was nothing like it had been with Marcy. Marcy had been inexperienced, if enthusiastic, as she slobbered all over him. Miss, however, watched him as she teased and toyed. She got almost as much enjoyment from him reacting as from the physical pleasure. And watch him she did as her powerful tongue caressed his length.

"Mmm..." she moaned as she let go of him with a pop and switched to stroking once more. "It's only been a minute and you're already leaking, pet. Are you sure you can last five whole minutes?"

She had matched the last three words with stronger strokes which almost made him lose it right there. Instead, a thick gout of pre ran down over her thumb which made her laugh. Turning her attention below, she spread his ass open to one side with a thumb and ran her tongue over his entrance.

He whimpered and, all of a sudden she was burying her tongue inside him in alternating time with her strokes. He could feel her grin each time his sphincter contracted and squeezed her flexible muscle and soon he was groaning as he tried to fight off orgasms on two fronts. The pressure was getting too much. He surely was going to burst at any moment! Then the oven timer went off and he found himself poised on the edge.

Miss left him like that, pausing only to stuff his butt with one of the larger vibrating eggs, before she went to pull the ziti out. He moved to finish and she hissed at him. "Now, now... No touching, pet! Just... let the ruin claim you, okay?"

mistyfdfa
mistyfdfa
574 Followers
12