Only Human

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,781 Followers

"It is time for us to leave my pet." I murmured to my daughter as I withdrew my cock from her.

"Yes I would say so Father." Once I had grabbed up my clothes and weapons she grabbed my hand and led me to the rear of the church. She opened an old cedar chest and took her civilian clothes from it and quickly dressed. I was already dressed and we left out the back as we heard the hollers of the townsfolk as they began to bail water on the violated saints and scion but to no avail this church would burn to the ground by forces greater than mere humans. With a whistle my only other companion arrived with an annoyed snort that said you have gone and done it again. I climbed on his back and with a hand up my daughter followed suit. Choosing a random direction we rode off into the sunrise searching for a new town to feed from as the old ways dictated.

"Is it going to be like this always?" She whispered into my ear.

"Yes my darling one, always." I replied.

"Good, that goddamn church was so boring!!" I smiled and kicked the horse into a full gallop.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,781 Followers
12