Only in a Dream Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want a divorce!" he turned and screamed on his way out.

He left, and by morning, hadn't returned, so Kathy called her mother to take her into town, where she filed for a divorce. Her mother asked her why she hadn't done it sooner, she could tell that Kathy was miserable.

"I made this mess myself and I was determined to make it work, or live with the consequences. HE asked for the divorce, not me, so that's what he's getting," said Kathy.

In the five years since she left her mother's, things had calmed down quite a bit. Her mom had married the man that moved in, and her brothers and sister had all moved out of mom's house, except for her youngest brother. He was only sixteen. Her dad had moved away and was also remarried.

After filing for the divorce, Kathy went to stay with her mother until Fred was served, then moved back when he moved into his mother's house.

He fought with her, he didn't want a divorce, but he finally relented, letting it go through. Things were calm for a while, but then Fred started coming around and harassing Kathy. She took her son and moved into her brother's to get away, plus it was easier to get to her new job, because she rode with Eric to work. A couple of weeks later, Kathy met Brad and they were now together as a couple. This was the happiest she had ever been in a relationship.

In the weeks after she met Brad, Kathy was very busy. She now had her driver's license and had purchased an old car, so that she wouldn't have to depend up on her brother to get to work anymore. A month after, she decided that it was now time for her to move back home. This would be Brad and Kathy's first opportunity to actually have time alone, other than in a car. After Kathy's son was in bed asleep, they sat down to relax. Kathy's head was resting on Brad's shoulder as they sat on her couch watching a movie on television. As the movie progressed, a couple, having been to dinner and gone to see a play, ended up at the woman's apartment. She invited him in, half way through their drinks, they started kissing and it wasn't long before the couple were in bed making love. It was a very intense love scene, even if it was mostly implied.

Keep in mind that the mildest love scene shown on prime time TV today, would have gotten an 'R' rating in the 70's.

Brad could feel Kathy's heart beat quicken and her breathing was more labored. After the love scene, the movie went to commercial. Brad took his hand, guided Kathy's face to his and started kissing her, they moved around on the couch as their kissing intensified.

To this day, Brad couldn't remember where it came from, but a red plastic twist tie then fell out of his shirt pocket and onto the floor. They both reached for it and they ended up on the floor, their kissing turned into a major make out session.

Kathy thought it funny that, here she had been married, had a child and been divorced, but had never made out with a man in her life, before Brad. Sure she had done some innocent kissing with Fred, before he raped her, a little more with Dan, but this was something totally different. This last month with Brad, she'd fallen head over heels in love with him. She almost felt as tho she was a virgin with him, because he actually was the first guy she had ever done anything like this with, and was the first guy that had ever given her feelings like she wanted sex.

And now. . .

Kathy's nether regions were tingling, she was soaking wet. She had never, ever, been aroused like this in her life. This had been going on for a month now and they were both ready. Kathy protested as Brad pulled away from her and stood up, but the protests didn't last, he bent down, picked her up and carried her back to the bedroom. Once there, they undressed each other and continued to make out.

This was a first for them both. Brad's first time having sex in a bed (that he could actually remember), rather than in the backseat of a car. And Kathy's first time having someone who cared enough, to take the time to make sure she was ready before shoving their cock inside of her. The first time that a man actually made love to her. Brad and Kathy both just enjoyed the feeling of lying naked in each others arms, the emotions that it brought out.

They continued to make out for quite a while, then Kathy experienced another first. Brad suckled and played with her breasts, no one had ever done that before. Fred had never touched her breasts a single time, he was always in a hurry and usually just left her top on, hurried up and did the deed. Funny thing about the other guy, Dan had tried to feel her breasts up a couple if times, and she always pushed his hands away. But, when she finally gave in to his advances, he never even lifted her shirt up or touched her breasts at all.

When Brad sucked on her right breast, a surge of pleasure ran through Kathy's body and made her tingle even more.

When Kathy informed Brad that no one had ever paid any attention to her breasts before, he thought,

"Guys that don't like tits, what the fuck is wrong with them?"

And for the first time in her life, she had the craving for a man to shove his cock inside of her.

NOW!

When Brad gently penetrated her, she was so wet, there was almost no resistance, but once he was inside of her, he could feel her vagina tighten around his cock. He knew then, that there was no way that Natalie could have been with only one guy before him. She had been so sloppy, he could have stuck a baseball bat inside of her.

They continued kissing as this screw went on, and by the time Brad was ready to come, Kathy had wrapped her legs around him and had her hands on his buttocks pulling him in as he thrust. Brad's cock was not near as big as Fred's, but it felt so much better. Brad was able to last several minutes before he shot a huge load, deep inside of her. Afterwards, they lay in each others arm's for the longest time. Kathy was in heaven, now she finally knew what they meant when they said that sex was wonderful, it was. . . With Brad.

After that first time, they couldn't keep their hands off of each other, then after about a week, Brad moved in with her. Within that first week, Fred had found out about Brad and was not at all happy, he called Kathy and she answered the phone in the kitchen.

"I hear you dumped me and now you're with some twenty year old kid!"

Kathy just stood there while he screamed at her loud enough, that Brad could hear him all the way in the living room.

"He's a hell of a lot more of a man than you'll ever be!!" Kathy shouted back.

"We'll see about that!" he retorted.

A few minutes later, Fred showed up at the door. Brad, not knowing what to expect,

"Hell, this guy might be six foot, eight," he thought to himself, as he answered the door.

"Hi," Brad heard, in this sheepish little voice.

Brad was five foot, eight, and weighed one eighty. Most of his weight was in his shoulders and arms, and Fred was five foot six and weighed only about one fifty. After getting a good look at Brad, his anger was subdued quite a bit, he spoke nicely to Kathy for a few minutes and left, he never caused any trouble after that.

Fred's brothers wanted to 'get him,' but after Brad moved an old Ben Franklin stove out of Kathy's trailer by himself, they didn't want to mess with him. The stove belonged to Fred's dad, and he wanted it back. Brad remembered how funny it had been, and just how stupid those guys were. He hadn't use his strength to move it, he used his brain, he 'walked' it over to, and then out of the front door onto the deck.

When Fred and his brothers came to get it, they expected to have to go into the mobile home to retrieve it. Remembering how much trouble they had getting it in there, they just looked at each other, puzzled.

"How in the hell did you get that out of there by yourself? It took three of us to get that damned thing in there?!!"

Brad just shrugged his shoulders and smiled at them. Needless to say, there was never any trouble.

After Brad and Kathy were married, Fred never had anything more to do with his child either, so Brad adopted him. A few years later, Fred remarried, and four years into his new marriage, Fred started a three year prison sentence for lewd conduct, and rape.

While he was away in prison, many things came out about him. He was a sexual predator, he had raped several women, including family members. And as it turns out, was cheating on Kathy, with men. He was bi-sexual and seemed to prefer men over his wife. The rapes also explained why Fred had always just thrown Kathy on the bed the way he did, that's what turned him on. He had used Kathy as cover for his exploits and his lifestyle. She felt ashamed that she had never reported the rape, if she had, maybe it would have prevented him from assaulting more victims. Kathy was really embarrassed that she had actually married him too.

Brad told her that she probably should have reported the rape and not to feel embarrassed about marrying him, but,

"You were young, and you thought you were doing what was best, we all make mistakes. Look what happened to me, I was young and inexperienced just like you, when I got involved with Natalie. The what if's are always in your mind. What if you would have told on him, and he was arrested. You never would have married him. . . Remember, when you married him, I was only fifteen and you probably would have met someone else besides me. Although I don't like to think about you being with him, if you had never spent those few years with him while I became old enough to be with you. . . Then the circumstances that put you where you were the day I was washing my car. . . There's a real good chance that we would have never met and I feel like things turned out just fine. I don't know where I'd be without you in my life."

Brad put his arms around her after he told her this, he had made her feel so much better.

After getting out of prison, Fred went back to his wife for a few years, then they divorced and he moved to Louisiana. Last word was that he had married again, but nobody could confirm that. Then, last year, word came that Fred had died of cancer. Brad had been a little sad when he died (thinking of his own father), because he was his oldest son's biological father. But, after he thought about the rapes, any sympathy he felt, went away.

********

"How could so much time have passed like it has?" Brad said quietly to himself.

After all of the emotional strife he had been through in his early life, all of the physical pain he had gone through, and still did, from his accident. His biggest fear was, that his wife would cheat on him. He trusted her, but as pretty as she was, and all of the guys hitting on her all of the time, he didn't trust them.

Brad thought about that old Dr. Hook song,

"When you're in love with a beautiful woman. . . You watch her eyes. . . When you're in love with a beautiful woman. . . You look for lies. . . Everybody tempts her. . . Everybody tells her. . . She's the most beautiful woman they know. . . "

Then he heard the back door open.

"Brad, supper's ready, come in and eat."

********

To be continued. . .

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Crime & Punishment Pt. 01 He was a good man until her cheating turned him bad.in Loving Wives
You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
Mr. & Mrs. America, Aftermath What happened after the letter.in Loving Wives
About Last Night Husband confronts wife and in-laws about a 'mistake'.in Loving Wives
Grief Love hurts.in Loving Wives
More Stories