Only in a Dream Ch. 06

Story Info
Does Kathy's affair with Matt end?
13.4k words
22.8k
15
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy had the flu and stayed home from work for two evenings, so Matt wasn't available for the next two nights. Kathy told Kurt that she was under the weather for those two nights. Kathy had written that Kurt's cock was actually smaller than Brad's and tho he was good for a little DP action, he wasn't worth cheating on Brad with.

********

"Well, that was nice of the fucking cunt to say!!" Brad said.

To understand Brad's plight, please read the first 5 chapters.

Brad has had his worst fears come true, after finding and reading one of his wife's old journals, he finds out that his loving wife of 34 years had had an intense sexual relationship with two different neighbors 25 years ago. He also found that she was sleeping with a young man 13 years her junior at the time.

In this chapter, Brad continues his misery as he forces himself to read through more of the journal. He finds that there was quite a bit of drama that also occurred at that time.

He feels like he needs to finish, so he can have closure on why... Or if the affairs had ever stopped.

After I decided to divide the long version up, I never posted the conclusion. So, if you read the original long version of this, the next 2 chapters (Ch. 7 and 8) will be the conclusion to the story.

~~~~~

Friday Sept 9, 1988. 6-Nights / Off.

Last night, I was showered and cleaned up early again. After I put the kids to bed, I sat down on the couch to watch a little TV and relax before Brad got up for work. And my fuck buddies would be here!! Smile.

I guess the lack of sleep over the last couple of nights was starting to catch up with me, I dozed off. While I slept, I had a vivid dream that Matt was fucking me in the ass, right there on the couch. I dreamed that I was having one of those continuous orgasms, and Brad walked in and started talking to me as Matt pounded my ass with his cock.

I told Brad, that Matt was my new lover, that he was going to move in and Brad would have to move into one of the children's rooms. I awoke with a start and cried out , oh Matt!! I was holding my legs back, spread apart and I was humping wildly into the air. I looked around to make sure no one had seen me. My pussy was sopping wet and tingling and I could feel little twitches in my rectum. Was that a wet dream? I almost had an orgasm in my sleep!!

I felt a little guilty, but was turned on something fierce!! I couldn't wait until Brad went to work, so that I could get my ass and pussy stuffed full of, Matt's marvelous monster meat. Ha ha!

I had some weird thoughts when I first woke up. I wondered if, me, Matt and Brad could possibly have a threesome, or maybe Matt could give me a royal fucking, while Brad sat there and watched. Oh, God no!! A little while later, Brad was up getting ready for work and he could tell that I was preoccupied with something again. He asked me what was wrong? I looked a million miles away.

~~~~~

I told him nothing, I fell asleep on the couch, and I was having a dream, I think it was a wet dream!! I guess I should have kept my mouth shut, because Brad got curious and asked me what my dream was about.

I fibbed a little and told him that I dreamed that I was sitting back on the couch with my legs spread and Ma... (I almost called him Matt again!! God, I've got to be careful!!) He was fucking me in the ass really hard. My crotch was soaked, my butt was twitching, it seemed so real, that If I hadn't woken up, I thought I was going to come.

Brad was a little excited and told me that was going to call in, stay home tonight and fuck my brains out!! He said it with such urgency in his voice. I told him we couldn't afford it, he only had one more night, it'd give him something to look forward to for tonight.

Brad told me to come into the bathroom. I asked him why and he said he had a little time before he had to leave. I told him we shouldn't, but I headed that way. I walked into the bathroom and Brad followed me, closing the door behind him. He quickly undid the button of my jeans, unzipping them as he sat down on the toilet, he pulled my pants off, lifted me up and sat me on the bathroom sink.

Then he spread my legs apart, pushed his face into my pussy and started licking. It didn't take me hardly any time, I had a powerful orgasm. He told me to stay right where I was, while he opened the bathroom door and looked at the clock on the kitchen wall. He said he had plenty of time, if he didn't stop anywhere on his way to work. He dropped his pants around his ankles and leaned forward, thrusting his cock inside of my love box.

~~~~~

I wrapped my legs around him tightly as he pounded away, after few moments, Brad shot a big load deep inside of my cunt. I could feel the warmth of his cum as it flowed into me. He pulled his cock out and quickly wiped himself off with some toilet paper, then pulled up his pants. He kissed me goodbye and said that he would take better care of me tonight, that he loved me. Then, he left for work.

I was still in the bathroom standing in front of the sink. I told myself that Brad would never know and reached down, stuck two fingers inside of my pussy and scooped out some of Brad's warm cum. I moved my hand to my lips and opened my mouth, as I watched in the bathroom mirror, then I held my hand above my mouth and let some of the cum drip in, tasting it. After that, I licked and sucked every drop of Brad's cum off of my hand and fingers, swallowing it all.

I asked myself why I can't just suck and eat his cum, instead of Matt's? I left what remained of Brad's cum inside of me and I pulled on my panties, then walked in and checked on the children. I went back to the bed room as usual, locking the bedroom door, and undressed.

Looking outside, I saw Kurt coming over the fence, heading for the door. As he came in, he told me that he had plans to meet someone at 12:30, he didn't think there would be time enough for him to stick around tonight. I asked him if it was a woman, he said; yeah, a woman he used to date before he got married.

I told him that he was gonna miss out and to come on over to me. Then, I pulled him close and we kissed for a few moments. I made sure this one was very wet and sloppy. I still had the remnants of Brad's cum in my mouth, Kurt gave me kind of a funny look when we pulled apart.

~~~~~

I reached down, rubbing his cock through his jeans and told him, good luck with his new girl. As he turned to leave, Matt came to the door and noticed that Kurt looked like he was leaving. He asked Kurt if he was sticking around tonight. Kurt told him no, he had some place else he had to be.

I told Matt that Kurt had a new woman. Matt and I told Kurt that we would see him later, then Matt came in and shut the door. I turned the light on and got his help putting the mirror back in the same spot that it was the night before. He undressed and I told him to lie on the bed.

After he laid down on his back, I told him that I wanted him to eat my pussy good tonight, that I fell asleep earlier and dreamed that he was eating my pussy while I was sucking on his big cock. I fibbed a little, but I wanted my pussy eaten. I climbed onto the bed, lifted my leg over him and straddled his face. I told him I'd been wet for hours waiting on that.

I rubbed my pussy into his face and Matt spread my lips using his tongue, then slipping it inside. I went on to tell him, that I almost had a wet dream about him, and that I had pussy cum dripping out of me ever since. I knew that he had never been much of a connoisseur of pussy and he had little or no experience at all before me, let alone licking a woman fully to orgasm.

It seemed like there was one problem that Matt might have had. He didn't have any idea what pussy cum should look or taste like. Matt was a trooper tho, he tried his best and went after my pussy like it like it was a lunchtime buffet. Another little problem that Matt had, one that he was very unaware of, was the fact, that the cum that he was licking out of my pussy and swallowing so eagerly, was not mine, it was Brad's, and he was gobbling it up.

~~~~~

I was watching in the mirror as we had our sixty nine, I was really enjoying Matt's cock in my mouth and I was smiling because I knew that Matt was eating Brad's cum, I almost laughed out loud. Matt asked me what was so funny. I told him that it was nothing, I was just thinking about somebody's cum. Smile.

Then I got serious and buried Matt's cock down my throat, as I watched in the mirror. After I was satisfied that Matt had all of Brad's cum out of my pussy, I told him to stand in front of the mirror. I dropped to my knees in front of him, just a short distance from our reflection and took Matt's cock into my mouth. I got a close up view of myself sucking his beautiful cock. I slid my lips down all the way to the base and slowly started moving my head back and forth.

I took my mouth off of his cock only long enough to tell him to fuck my face and ram his cock down my throat. I opened my mouth wide and went down all of the way again, then I grabbed his ass with my hands and started pushing his cock down my throat. he picked up the pace and started thrusting hard. I started making a God awful sound, but I was so turned on from watching him ram his cock down my throat!! I think it sounded like; auwgacuagucawgucauk, or something like that. Ha ha ha.

I had slobber and spittle pouring out of my throat and mouth and running down onto my tits. Matt leaned his head back and announced that he was going to come. I pulled his cock out, wrapped both my hands around it and started stroking as I licked his head. I told him to shoot it all over my face, that I wanted to watch him shoot his hot cum all over my face!!

~~~~~

"Here it comes baby," he said.

I looked into the mirror, opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue and continued to stroking him, as his huge load of cum sprayed all over my face and tongue. I wrapped my lips around Matt's cock and I stroked and milked every last drop out.

I watched my reflection in the mirror and I started playing with his cum, rubbing it around with his cock head, pushing it into my mouth, spitting it back onto his cock, to suck it off again. Then, I pushed all I could into my mouth and swallowed it. I started sucking him again and after a while, he was hard again.

I told Matt to lie down on his back, with his feet facing the mirror. I climbed up onto the bed, facing the mirror and stood over him watching myself. Then, I crouched down and rode him hard as I watched his cock thrust in and out of my ass in the mirror.

GOD!! THAT WAS SOOO HOT!!

After a few minutes, staying on my feet, I turned around and stuck his cock back into my ass from the opposite direction. I was still watching in the mirror and started riding up and down really quickly, I worked myself into a frenzy and had an explosive orgasm.

With Matt's cock still buried inside of ass, I maneuvered myself so that I was on my knees. This position gave me a better view of Matt's cock buried inside of my ass. I thought that was so fucking hot!!

I think my troubles have started, I'm so confused.

OH GOD, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!

I should have Known better than to ever start this!!

~~~~~

I started to slowly ride him again, I bent down, pressed my lips to his and our tongues entwined. This time, I rode his cock in a slow, steady rhythm. After a while, I had another orgasm and my mouth was still engaged with Matt's. I started feeling emotions that I've never felt for him before. Am I falling in love with him? We stayed that way and I worked myself up to another orgasm. While I was having this orgasm (my third), Matt also had a strong orgasm.

We laid that way for a long while, with his cock softening inside of me, our mouths still engaged in a passionate kiss. When our mouths finally separated, I realized that we had spent at least the last thirty minutes with our mouths locked in a passionate kiss. While I stared at Matt, the words almost came to my lips, I almost told him that I loved him and wanted to be with him!!

Maybe the dream of me telling Brad that he'd been replaced was a premonition, maybe this is what I really want. I'm so torn, what do I do? I actually let myself fall in love with this guy.

I laid my head down onto Matt's chest for a few moments, then I lifted myself off of him. When his soft cock popped out of my ass, I had another 'mini' orgasm. Then I remembered to ask him what it was last week, that he wanted to talk to me about, but he had to hurry home?

He stammered around for a minute and told me that he hadn't want to say anything in front of Kurt. I asked him what he could possibly want to say, that he didn't want Kurt to hear? I mean, they had both had their cocks in every hole I have and I've swallowed their cum too, what was it?

He shocked me!!

~~~~~

Matt, stared into my eyes and told me that he was in love with me, that he loved me and was going to ask me to go away to California with him and start a new life, just him and me.

I'm soooo confused!! I went to him, we engaged in another passionate kiss, and as our lips parted, I looked him in the eyes and told him that I loved him too, but, I didn't know, I pulled back and told him I just didn't know.

Matt looked at me, smiled and told me that I didn't have to answer him now, to take some time and think about it for a while. Then, he said that we could take off, just the two of us alone, please, he wanted me to be his alone.

He really shocked me, when he said that he knew that I didn't fuck Brad anymore and wondered why I had ever got together with him to begin with, a woman like me with... Well... And now, Kurt was out of the picture.

I just stared at him and said that it wasn't that easy, that I loved him, but, I loved Brad too. Then I told Matt, that in fact, I had tricked him last night, I had a confession to make. I was kind of hiding a laugh when I told him about all of the 'pussy cum' he licked out of me, and asked him if he'd ever eaten a girl's pussy until she's had an orgasm before??

Matt's face turned red, he looked away and told me not really, no, I was the first that he'd ever touched with his tongue, and he'd only done it to please me. I bit my lower lip and told him that I hated to tell him, but he ate the load of cum that...

He cut in, and said that, that motherfucker Kurt was here before him, he was just leaving as he got here last night and he had fucked me. That he had licked Kurt's cum out of my pussy, didn't he??

~~~~~

He was so loud, that I had to shush him, he'd wake my kids up!! I told him, no, he didn't eat Kurt's cum out of my pussy. Matt had a look of relief on his face, as those words came out of my mouth. Until, I said;

"You ate Brad's cum, he fucked me in the bathroom right before he went to work."

Matt pursed his lips and frowned at me, said he thought thatI didn't have sex with Brad anymore!! And he that he had Brad's cum. Gawd, that was awful. Ha ha. Smile.

I told him that, Brad is my husband, and I never once, said that we didn't have sex anymore. Matt looked perplexed and asked me why did we do this then? That he didn't understand, if me and Brad still make love, then why did me and him have such great sex?

I looked over at Matt and wondered how to explain how I felt. I told him that I adored his cock, if I had never seen it that day in the woods. I never would have... Brad was my first and I...

Matt cut in again, he couldn't understand, Brad was my first? He thought that I was married before him. I put my hands up for him to stop, and told him no, that my first husband, I should have never married, that I just wanted away from my mother and I regretted it the day I married him. And as far as sex went, he didn't have a clue what he was doing. And in five years, he, not we, had sex only about ten times.

Matt was still lost and asked me how I ended up with Brad, he just didn't understand any of this. I told him that Brad woke me up to sex, so he is my first, that I loved him and we've been together over ten years.

~~~~~

Then I explained that couple of years ago he started bringing home X rated tapes, we would watch them and I saw those guys with those big cocks.

Matt asked me if all I wanted was a big cock to play with. What was the matter, was Brad too small, and didn't I like sucking his little dick anymore?

I was still trying to think about how to best explain it, I told him NO, that I really, really loved having sex with Brad, but I couldn't do the things with him that I did with Matt. I told him that I didn't suck Brad's cock. Well, maybe a little every once in a while, but for years, especially since he started bringing home those damn dirty movies, that I'd been wanting cum on my face and in my mouth. I'd been craving it and when I saw his cock, how big it was...

Oh, God, I'd never seen a cock that big before, that I just had to have it, I still craved it and needed it, but I needed Brad too. Matt asked me why I couldn't do those things with Brad and did I mean I wouldn't suck his cock, wouldn't let him fuck me in the ass, but I would do those things with Matt. And I say that I love Brad??

I said that Brad fucks my ass all of the time and eats my pussy to get me hot first. That he absolutely loved licking and sucking on my ass to get it ready for his cock.

Matt then stated that if Brad does all of that for me, he fucks me in the ass, but I won't suck his dick? He said that was fucked up, didn't I think? Then, I think Matt was really confused. I told him not really, that Brad's my husband, if I would suck his cock, he would think I'm a whore and a slut, and a good wife doesn't give blow jobs to her husband.

He told me that he loved me, he wanted to be with me, and he wanted me all to himself.

~~~~~

He pleaded that I loved his cock, he loved the way I suck on it and it fit perfectly into my ass. Then he said that we were perfect together, let's go off by ourselves. That of course, he would have to work, but when he was home, we could be naked all of the time and I could sleep with his cock in my ass like I wanted. Matt begged me to please go away with him.

I said I couldn't just up and leave my children and go with him, who would take care of them? I can't believe what he said then. He told me he knew that Cindy kinda liked Brad, they would be a perfect match. Cindy wouldn't suck cock and Brad's used to that. Maybe he could eat her pussy and lick her ass, then talk her into doing those things. He said he needed me, we we're meant to be together.

I'M SO CONFUSED, what am I going to do????

He pulled me to him and kissed me again. It was passionate again, and I couldn't help myself, I went back down and took his cock into my mouth again. I sucked for a few moments, pulled his cock out of my mouth, looked up and told him that I loved him, I did love him and I couldn't live without his cock. Oh God, I loved his cock, that I did want to live with him, and have it in my mouth and my ass all of the time.

I pulled my mouth off of his cock, crawled up and straddled him again, this time I put his cock inside of my pussy. I started going up and down slowly and pressed my lips back to his. After a while, I started moving a little faster, then a few moments later, I was humping him for all I was worth. Our lips remained engaged.

~~~~~

As my orgasm started to build, I pulled my mouth from Matt's for a few seconds and told him, that oh yes I wanted him, I couldn't live without him, I loved him, I loved him, yes I'd go with him. I told him to make me come lover, oh, I loved him!!

My orgasm was explosive and Matt came a short time later. As I lifted myself up off of him, his cum dripped out of my cunt onto his cock, I went down, slurped it all up and swallowed it. I glanced over at the clock and noticed that it was 3:45 and told Matt that he had to get home!!