Only in a Dream Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, oh..." Kathy snickered,"And you caught me right?"

"I grabbed the camera and slipped into the house. I sneaked up the steps and looked in the bedroom door, there you were, on the floor straddling a man, with his huge cock in your pussy, and another man with this giant cock stuck in your ass. You looked like you were really enjoying yourself."

"You mean I..." Kathy started to respond, but Brad cut her off.

"There was another guy standing in front of you, and you were sucking on that guys cock like a porn star, you were going absolutely crazy on it."

"Mmmm..." Kathy said as she licked her lips.

Brad got up from the bed and headed for the door,

"I'll be right back, I need to take my pills, I forgot," he said.

"Oh, keep me in suspense now, huh?" Kathy scolded,"Or is that it?"

"No, no, I'll be right back."

Brad went downstairs and took his pills, then came back up to the bedroom, climbed back in bed,

"Where was I...?

"Yeah, make me wait for the big ending!" she said,"Prick."

"That's where I was... You were sucking on this young guy's prick, and..."

Kathy gave him a devilish little grin.

"Then, you started to deep throat him. I pushed the record button on the camera and started taping. You took his cock out of your mouth and the guys switched around. Then I watched you take the other guy's giant cock all the way down your throat, the one that just came out of your ass! You were on a sexual high, I could have screamed and you probably wouldn't have even heard me."

"I was enjoying it that much, huh?? Hmmmm... Then what?"

"The guy standing shot cum all over your face and tongue and you licked and sucked him clean. Then the guy behind you, got back in front, and you took him into your mouth and sucked on him until he shot his cum inside of your mouth.

"Holy shit! I'm quite the little slut, aren't I!!" Kathy said, as she licked her lips again.

"You started riding the guy on the floor really hard and I heard the guy tell you that he couldn't hold it any longer, and as he started to moan, you let out a scream, while he pumped a load deep inside of your cunt. Then, you told the three guys to stand in a row, and you started sucking on their cocks to make them hard again."

"So, you just stood there, and didn't do anything?"

"No, I was upset, there was three of them and they were a lot younger than me. I had to get out of there. I went out to the garage to get a sledge hammer, I was going to fuck up their cars, and when I turned around, there stood Matt. All three hundred pounds of him, and he said that you sure were a cum slut weren't you? And he laughed. There were more guys standing behind him, all wanting a blowjob. I went out of the garage door and walked past them, and there was a line of men for as far as I could see."

"Ha ha... Line em' up baby!!" Kathy squealed.

"The sun was down now, it was dark, and I sta..." Brad started to say.

"Whoa... Hold on a minute, what do you mean it was dark?"

"Just what I said, it was still daylight when I went outside, but after I saw all of the men, and walked out past them, all at once it was dark."

"OK, I see now," she said.

"I started getting confused. Something didn't feel right. I was standing there in the driveway, and the line of men were staring at me. Some of the guys were laughing at me, but one acted like he didn't want to be seen, like he was embarrassed or something. I went over and poked him on the shoulder... And you'll never guess who it was, a lot older now, bald and so skinny, he looked like he had AIDS."

"I don't know, who was it?"

"That big dicked boy that you thought was so hot!!"

"Jason?"

"Yes."

"What happened to him??" Kathy asked.

"I don't know, it was a dream, remember? He may not look like that, he probably looks like a middle aged movie star by now!" Brad retorted.

"OK, go on."

"I heard someone say something, and at first I couldn't make out what it was. Then, I heard them again. I looked up, and saw Dustin walking past the line of men. He walked right past me, heading for the front door. I hollered, Don't go in there! I had to stop him from seeing what a miserable fucking cunt his grandmother had turned into...

"Miserable fucking cunt, huh?" Kathy said with a grimace on her face,"Was it Dustin actually hollering out for you, or was that part of your dream too?"

"It was Dustin, and he called out to wake me up," Brad answered.

"Was that the end of your dream?"

Brad leaned back, put his hands behind his head,

"Yep, that's it...

"That's an interesting dream, I'm surprised you didn't cum in your pants," Kathy said with a laugh, as she started to get up.

"It was so emotional... Sorry, I'm not one of those guys that could ever let another man touch my wife," Brad said,"Where are you going?"

"I'll be back in a few minutes," she teased.

Kathy walked out of the bedroom, Brad laid there, thinking about the dream he'd had. It'd certainly stirred up some old jealousies and worries he'd had over the years, but then, it had brought back some pleasant memories too.

"I guess it turned out to be a pretty good day after all," Brad said to himself.

Just then, Kathy came back into the bedroom, locking the door behind her. She was standing at the foot of the bed in her robe and Brad was trying to remember if she'd had the robe on when she left the room or not. He didn't remember, he'd been in such deep thought about all that had happened that afternoon, he'd forgotten.

She just stood there, looking straight ahead like she was lost in thought about something and Brad was wondering what was up. Then, Kathy looked at him and smiled, while untying her robe. There was nothing underneath, she was naked.

"Mmmmmm... And just what do you have in mind, young lady?" Brad said, with a big grin. She let the robe slip to the floor and crawled into bed next to him.

He reached up to turn out the small light above the bed and Kathy stopped him.

"No, leave it on," she said, seductively.

"You naughty, naughty girl!!" said Brad.

Brad hadn't seen her act like this for a long time, they still had sex regularly, but Brad was usually the aggressor. Kathy wrapped her arms around him and their mouths went together in a very passionate kiss. Their tongues were dancing around in each other's mouths and the kiss was starting to become a little sloppy.

"What's gotten into her?" Brad thought.

She slid her hand down and started stroking his cock through his underwear.

"Take your pants off!" Kathy said, breathlessly.

She helped him pull his underwear off, then their mouths went back together. She wrapped her fingers around his cock again and stroked a little more. Then she rose up and put her leg across Brad's chest, sliding her pussy towards his face.

"Eat my pussy, Bradley!!" she said, as she sat her pussy right onto his mouth.

Brad started licking up and down her folds, teasing her clitoris. After a few moments, Kathy had her pussy pressed to his face, humping wildly. Just as she was about to have an orgasm, she pulled herself back and slid down.

"Fuck me baby, fuck me!!" she moaned, as she sat down on Brad's cock.

Kathy bent back down, sticking her tongue back into Brad's mouth. Something she normally wouldn't do if he'd had his face into her snatch already. She started riding hard and within a few moments, had a strong orgasm.

Brad felt a little disappointed, because at close to sixty years old, Kathy usually regulated herself to about one orgasm now, because it just about wore her out. She had been so worked up and now she had already came. She would now just let him fuck her until he came, then it would be over...

But, Kathy had other plans...

She climbed off of him, turned around, raised her leg over his head and presented her pussy to his mouth again.

"Make me cum again Bradley!!" said Kathy, obviously still very aroused.

Brad started working on her pussy once more and Kathy started pushing her cunt hard into his face again.

Brad was aghast, he wasn't sure what was wrong with her. She bent down, taking his cock into her mouth and started licking and sucking for all she was worth. She slowed down and he figured this was it. But she worked her way down and took as much of his cock as she could take into her mouth.

Kathy started going up and down and started to moan, he'd never seen her this turned on. Within a few moments, his cock was almost down her throat, she was actually trying to deep throat him. She was getting close to another orgasm, started bobbing up and down and she almost gagged, he could hardly believe it.

Her orgasm shook her, she was writhing on Brad's face like there was no tomorrow. As she came down from her second orgasm, she slid Brad's cock out of her mouth for just a few seconds.

"Give me your cum, I want your cum, I'm your little cum slut baby, cum in my mouth, I want to taste your cum!"

Kathy took his cock back into her mouth, started sucking again and started stroking him at the same time.

It was finally going to happen, he'd waited thirty five years for this, he couldn't believe it, was this a dream too? Brad exploded a huge load of cum into her mouth and she worked him until she had every last drop.

"Mmmmmm, oh, mmmmm," she moaned, then she swallowed all of it.

Brad was in absolute shock, never in a million years would he have ever expected this to happen. And she wasn't through yet, she turned around, slid down between his legs, looking him right in the eyes, said,

"You haven't fucked my ass yet baby."

She took his cock into her mouth again, and started working on bringing him back to life.

After she'd accomplished that, she straddled his waist, sat down and guided his cock into her ass. Once his cock was buried all of the way, she bent down, putting her mouth to Brad's. They had a very long passionate kiss, while they had a nice slow screw inside of Kathy's ass.

At first, Brad was a little put out with her kissing him. She just had his cum in her mouth, but he figured it was a small price to pay for the night that his loving, beautiful wife had given him.

Their long slow screw lasted quite a while and in a voice filled with love and lust, Kathy told Brad,

"Bradley Wilbur, I love you, I've never once thought about cheating on you and I never will... I... I have been wanting to suck on your cock for the longest time, I was just scared. Well, I'm not anymore, I'm gonna be your little cum slut, your whore. Do you hear me? I love you."

Brad pulled her close and just held her tight, while their hips gyrated slowly. Kathy started moving faster and before long, was thrusting wildly, her third orgasm of the night approaching. Brad could also feel his testicles starting to tighten, his cum was wanting to escape. Kathy let out a cry as the waves started hitting her, Brad started pumping his cum deep into her ass at the same time.

She laid her head down on Brad's chest. They laid like this for the longest time, his cock softening inside of her rectum, his arms wrapped around her tightly.

"I'm sorry I ever thought that you might have screwed around with Matt, I could see how he was chasing after you, and... Well, I guess I never had much confidence in myself, I thought someone would steal you away from me," Brad said.

"God only knows how much I love you!"

Kathy slowly raised herself up and his cock popped out,

"Mmm, I was trying to have one of those 'mini orgasms' I used to have when Matt's cock would pop out of my ass, but no go. I guess your dick's just not big enough," she said, trying her best to keep a straight face.

"Ha... Ha... Ha..." said Brad.

"You know I'm kidding, don't you?" said Kathy, as she bent down and kissed him again.

"I know," Brad said, as he smiled at her tenderly.

Just then, some of Brad's cum dripped out of Kathy's ass and landed on his cock. She raised her leg over him to get off. They both looked at the cum, then at each other. Brad's eyes got big, Kathy looked at him in horror,

"Only in a dream," he said,

"Only in a dream!"

The End.

As I said at the beginning, the story is fiction, but most of these situations really happened. The affairs really did (tho it wasn't Kathy and I don't know the exact details) happen. Those situations arose from a coworker of mine whose wife cheated on him for years. It really was no secret, because two of the guys she was fucking around with, also worked with us, and they had a hard time keeping it to themselves. The man talked to us about what his wife had been doing and asked us for advice. They finally split up, but why the man put up with it for as long as he did, none of us ever understood.

The fishing trips with grandpa were actual memories of my grandfather and some time spent with my grandson. I just had them on my mind when I wrote this, so I included them to make Brad seem more real.