Only in My Dreams

Story Info
A girl fantasizes about her co-worker.
1.5k words
3.9
11k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I work with this man named Devin. Devin and I are really close friends, and I have a boyfriend, but since my boyfriend lives out of town half the year, sometimes Devin and I will hang out on the weekends and I wind up staying over and sleeping in his bed with him. Nothing physically has happened between us while I am awake in his bed, but as soon as I fall asleep next to him, I have these bizarrely sexual dreams. They are so realistic sometimes that it's hard to distinguish fantasy from reality.

The first time I ever slept next to him was in a hotel room after a party. He, and two other male co-workers were going to crash in my room for the night because there was a party at the hotel and I got a room.

I don't like staying out really late, so I went up there to crash early. There were two double beds, so Jack and James, the two male co-workers, slept on one bed, and Devin slept in the bed with me.

I was wearing pajama bottoms so I told Devin it would be okay if he wanted to take off his pants to sleep next to me. He was wearing the cutest maroon-colored boxer/briefs. It was dark when he got undressed so I could only see those. He got into bed next to me and slid under the covers.

I was half-asleep when they entered the room in the first place. Jack and James had fallen asleep already. As soon as I fell asleep the first dream started. In my dream, I was only wearing a t-shirt and panties. I was also dreaming that I was asleep. Devin then took his hand and starting massaging my pussy from the outside of my panties and I half awoke up. I was groaning (but quietly so I wouldn't wake the other two co-workers slumbering). I was getting very wet and aroused. He then slipped his hand into my wet panties and started fingering my moist cunt. I was writhing and moaning but couldn't be loud because no one could find this out.

He pulled off my panties and started to finger fuck me. I was getting the sheets all wet because I was so aroused by him. He would alternate between rubbing my clit and penetrating me with many fingers. I turned around on my stomach so he could finger fuck my from behind. I was still getting the sheets soaking wet. All of a sudden I came really hard....it was so hard it took my breath away.

I awoke the next day and Devin was gone already to take my other two coworkers back to their cars. I knew I came in my sleep. My underwear were soaked under my pajama bottoms. I felt so relaxed from the intense orgasm I had in my dream...and its amazing to cum while you sleep.

A couple weeks after this, we were at his house with some friends, drinking and smoking pot. It was getting late, but I was way too stoned to drive. He said I could crash there for the night, in his bed.

After the other guests went home, he asked if he could share the bed with me. I said of course. I had no clothes there so I borrowed one of his t-shirts and he slept in jeans. We got in the bed and fell asleep. Soon, another dream took over my mind.

In my dream I was already in bed, and Devin walked in, and I told him to wait right where he was. I got out of bed and crawled on my hands and knees to him. I took off his t-shirt I was wearing and only left on my panties. I have a very large chest and I knew he would enjoy seeing my breasts in their full glory. They are pretty spectacular and real, of course.

I got on my knees in front of him and could see the bulge of his cock in his jeans through the moonlight streaming into his room. I cupped it with my hands and started massaging it from the outside. He let out a little moan. I unbuttoned and unzipped the jeans and pulled them down around his ankles. He was wearing briefs this time. I licked his member through the underwear and could feel him harden slightly. I then pulled down his underwear and finally saw his manhood.

It was the perfect size. Not too big, and not too small. I knew it would be the perfect fit for him to mouth rape me. I held it in my hand and licked the shaft up and down like a lollipop. Then I thought I would tease him by gently licking the head and cupping his soft balls in my hands. I was slowly massaging them, and decided I wanted his entire hard cock in my mouth. I took it all in....every inch. I sucked and fondled it, while carefully concentrating on the head. I stroked the back of his balls and heard him groan again. He had his hands on my shoulders. Every time I deep throated him, he made a little grunt.

I then decided to run my hand up and down the length of his shaft while I teased his head, concentrating on sucking the end of the head. I did this repeatedly. I could feel his cock all of a sudden get bigger and knew he was about to cum. I took it out of my mouth and had him cum all over my huge tits. They were kind of dripping with his juice but I wanted it on me and didn't mind at all. As a matter of fact, I wanted it to dry on me and fall asleep like that. I crawled back in bed with just my panties on and Devin crawled in bed next to me and massaged my breasts while cuddling with me until I feel asleep. Then I woke up...and realized it was a dream. I looked over and saw Devin sleeping. It floored me that I had another sex dream about him. I was wondering what was wrong with me.

About a month after this, I again was stoned at his house. I asked if I could stay over because I knew I was not fit for the road.

He said no problem and I told him he could sleep in his bed with me. I got into bed and waited for him to get into bed. This time I was wearing pants and he was in his underwear again. I feel asleep quickly because of the marijuana, and had another wet dream about him. It was becoming a regular occurrence obviously.

In this dream, Devin was lying on his back, and I moved over and made my body flush against his. I was wearing a tight t-shirt and no bra, and he was sleeping. I slowly started kissing his lips.

I could feel him against my leg start to get aroused. He was starting to wake up but still half asleep. I took his hand and placed it on my breast. My nipples were so taut and hard and poking through the t-shirt. He started caressing my breasts while I continued to kiss him. He got on top of me and started kissing me back, while rubbing his upper body against my large tits, and rubbing his hard on against my leg. I grabbed the back of his hair and and gently pulled it so I could maneuver myself on top of him. I slid off his underwear, and saw how hard his cock was again. I sat next to him on the bed cross-legged, and took his cock in one hand and his balls in the other and started stroking it up and down, while I massaged his balls. I told him to close his eyes and just relax while I pleasured him. I teased his head with my fingers, and stroked his balls in an upward motion from underneath. I started jerking him off and made my hand tight and covered it in his pre-cum, so it would feel like a pussy, and alternated between that and massaging his head, all while the ball stroking continued.

When I again felt his cock start to throb and get larger, I knew he was going to shoot a load, so I put my mouth over the tip and took it all in....I could feel the cum spill down my throat. I swallowed every drop of it, and licked the tip of his cock for good measure. I then laid down next to him and fell asleep.

I then woke up a little while later and realized that was just another sex dream I had. Devin was still sleeping so I grabbed my things and snuck out of house. I needed to go home and change my underwear because that dream ruined them, yet again.

That Monday at work, I told Devin about the dreams I had about him. They were so intense I needed to get them off my chest. I was scared his was going to hate me and it was going to ruin our friendship. He said he was flattered. I was happy that to this day we still remain good friends and we were able to not let my overly vivid imagination get the best of our friendship. But when I am drunk or stoned, who knows what could happen in the future?