Only In My Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,790 Followers

"Glough!" Lori said, choking on her milk.

Nancy gave her a good thump on the back, helping to clear her airway. "Sorry," she said. "I thought you saw me last night, I figured there wasn't much point in hiding things anymore. Besides, I think it'll be a lot more fun now that we're, y'know, out in the open."

"I, I don't, I mean, you, you what, how did you, I..." Lori stammered helplessly, the utter shock of the last few moments rendering her utterly incoherent. Her torrent of babble finally subsided into a single heart-felt sentence. "...please don't tell anyone."

"Now why the hell would I want to do that?" Nancy said, flashing that devilish grin again. "I don't know about you, but I'm having way too much fun to stop."

"I..." Lori couldn't look away from Nancy's eyes. She felt pinned by them, like Nancy was looking right down into her soul and rooting through every lewd thought she'd ever had, one by one. She felt naked in the face of Nancy's stare; Nancy knew what she was, what she really was, and Lori was helpless to argue against that certainty. "I liked it too," she whispered, her face beet red. "But we have to stop, Nancy!" she added quickly. "It's wrong!"

Nancy shrugged dismissively. "It's not like it hurts them, Lori," she replied. "They don't even remember what they did. They just have a nice, happy dream, and they wake up in the morning feeling kind of sticky. We're all over eighteen. No harm done."

Lori winced. She hadn't even wondered about the other girls; she'd been so wrapped up in her own guilt that she hadn't spared them a thought. But now...she had to know more. If she could find out what Nancy was doing to make them sleep-walk, maybe she could stop it. "How do you...do it? To them, I mean," she asked, trying to sound like it was nothing more than idle curiosity.

Nancy held up her right hand. A ring gleamed on her finger, made of interweaving bands of silver with a solitary ruby on top. "The Ring of Caer Ibormeith," she said. "Power over sleep and the sleeper, over dreams and the dreamer." She sounded like she was reciting a fragment of a poem. "My grandmother brought it with her from Ireland. She gave it to me before she died. I can make people sleep and wake, and when they're asleep, I can control them completely--make them dream whatever I want them to, and do whatever I want them to." She winked. "That's why nobody woke up last night when you two were...wow." She licked her lips. "I didn't know you'd be a screamer."

Lori blushed even harder. She hoped nobody noticed; the last thing she wanted right now was to draw attention to them. "They might not have seen, Nancy," she said, "but God is always watching us. He saw us last night, in the depths of our sin, and he will judge us for it."

"God was watching you have sex, too?" Nancy asked, laughing. "He must be as big a perv as I am."

Lori sat bolt upright, staring at Nancy in shock. "Nancy!" she yelped, before realizing how loud her voice had just been. She hastily looked around, but nobody seemed to have noticed them.

"They won't," Nancy said, as though she was reading Lori's mind. "No matter what we say or do, they'll think they're just daydreaming it." She leaned in a little, and Lori was struck by the sudden realization that underneath her puppy fat, Nancy was a very beautiful young woman. Her body was full, curvy, lush...a wave of heat passed through Lori's body. "Makes you kind of wonder, doesn't it?"

"W-wonder what?" Lori asked. Her lips felt stiff, as though there were other things they wanted to be doing besides talking.

"Makes you wonder how they'll feel if they think they had a daydream about two women making out in the cafeteria," Nancy whispered. She was close enough now that Lori could feel her breath.

Lori felt the moment stretch out into an eternity before she managed to pull away. "I can't," she said, shifting far back along the bench as she could go. It didn't feel like very far. "We can't. You shouldn't. Just...go to confession, do your penance. I'll do the same. It probably won't even be so bad, it was only twice--"

"Only twice for you," Nancy said, wiggling her eyebrows. "Me? I've never had this much fun at summer camp."

"Omigod!" Lori gasped. "You mean you--"

"Every night since I got here," Nancy responded with a lascivious grin. "That's the great thing about the ring, I don't need to sleep at all. I can spend all night playing with every counselor in the dorm, and still feel fine in the morning."

There were so many things Lori wanted to say to that. She wanted to condemn Nancy's wanton perverted desires; she wanted to tell Nancy to stop preying on the innocents that came here to be closer to God; she wanted to try one last time to make Nancy see how wicked all of it was. But there was only one thought that her mind could give voice to. "Then why did you wake me?" she asked, as the tears began to flow. "Why couldn't you just let me sleep through it all like all the other girls? Why did you make me--" She choked off the sentence, unable to get it out through the waves of self-loathing. Why did you make me admit I wanted it? she asked, but only to herself.

Nancy slid along the bench, close enough that Lori could feel her warmth through their clothes. "You know why," she said. "I've seen you. I've watched you. They might not notice, Lori, but I have. You're not like all the other girls." Their cheeks brushed against each other as she leaned in to whisper in Lori's ear. "You're like me."

Lori shoved her away violently. "No I'm not!" she shrieked. "I'm not, I'm not, I'm not!" She flailed at Nancy with her fists, lashing out in panicky, uncontrolled violence. "I'm nothing like you! You're a sick, perverted dyke, a lesbian slut, a sinner and a whore and I hate you hate you hate you..." The words trailed off into blubbering tears as Lori called Nancy all the things she couldn't call herself. She kept hitting, and hitting, and hitting...

And then she woke up. She sat bolt upright, trying to remember when she'd laid her head down on the table and fallen asleep. She looked around, but Nancy was nowhere to be found.

*****

But Lori knew that it wasn't over. She could feel it in the pit of her stomach. Nancy wanted to make her...to make her like Nancy. To seduce her away from Christ and into temptation. She'd keep coming back, night after night, with temptress after sleep-thralled temptress until Lori's resolve broke and she gave in to her lusts. (Not that Lori had been doing so great in the "resolve" department so far...)

Lori had to find a way to stop her. She spent the rest of the day trying to come up with a plan to take that ring away--she couldn't sneak it off Nancy's finger in the middle of the night, not if Nancy didn't ever sleep. Violence was no good; Lori couldn't even remember falling asleep, it was so sudden. Somehow the ring had known she was going to hurt Nancy, and it had stopped her. She needed to find another way, another plan, something!

And then, in the middle of the night, she figured it out.

She'd managed to fall asleep, at least for a little while, but somewhere in the confused muddle of dream and nightmare she found herself replaying the conversation with Nancy in her head; and this time, she saw what she'd missed before. All the words, all the effort, all the time spent trying to convince Lori to join in...just because Nancy thought she was gay? No. There was more to it than that. And Lori knew exactly what it was. Her eyes flew open, suddenly filled with determination.

Lori padded quietly across the dormitory to Nancy's bed, steely resolve in her heart. Nancy was lying on top of the covers, nude, her hands on her breasts, rhythmically pinching her nipples. "I thought you'd never get here," she said, a lazy smile on her face.

"You couldn't stop looking at me," Lori whispered. She knew she didn't need to whisper, but she whispered anyway. "All those words, they distracted me, but...the whole time, you were drinking me in with your eyes. You couldn't look away. You don't just want me because I'm...like you. You want me because...you want me."

She pulled her top off, and Nancy clenched her thighs together with a moan. "And you can have me," Lori whispered. She slid her panties down, then stepped out of them and climbed onto the bed. "That's what you really wanted, wasn't it? Me. Of my own will. Not because of any ring, or any dream, but because I wanted you. All those sleeping girls...did you pretend they were me?" A surge of guilt flashed through her, but she pushed it down. God would understand, she knew.

Nancy nodded, her breath coming rapidly. "Uh-huh," she panted. "Every time. But I...I can be patient. You're not ready, it was too much, too soon, I..." Lori cut her off with a long, slow, deep kiss.

She straddled Nancy, feeling their nipples rub against each other as she lowered her body to press flesh against flesh. Her right hand slid down, finding the furry nest between Nancy's thighs and caressing it gently. Lori could feel her fingers moving against her own pussy, and she shivered with desire. But she didn't give in to it. Too much was at stake.

Her left hand brushed up and down Nancy's body, feeling every inch of sensitized flesh. Lori heard Nancy moaning, deep, guttural growls that told her that the other girl was entirely lost in sensation now. She opened her eyes and saw that Nancy's were clenched shut. Perfect.

Her touches and caresses took on a roaming quality, finding their way up Nancy's arm even as her other hand made sure that Nancy was very pleasantly focused on the feelings in her clit. By the time she stroked her way up to Nancy's hand, the other girl was already bucking her hips up into Lori's and grunting in mindless pleasure. Lori's fingertips were soaking wet with Nancy's juices, now.

It didn't take long, after that. Lori was surprised at how easy it was to bring Nancy to orgasm; it seemed effortless, as if she knew just how to touch a woman's body. She pushed the thought down with practiced ease, and focused her attention on gently slipping the ring off of Nancy's finger while the other girl was distracted with bliss.

For the briefest of moments, Lori thought it wasn't going to work. But then the ring slid easily across Nancy's sweat-slick skin, off of her finger and into Lori's hand, and she breathed a sigh of relief as she broke the kiss. It was the work of a moment to slip it on herself.

It worked, she thought, exultation replacing relief. Only one thing could have possibly made Nancy drop her guard enough to let Lori get the ring away from her--the promise of all those fantasies fulfilled. And now Lori had it. She had the power to stop Nancy. She had the power to do anything she wanted. Anything at all...

Nancy looked up at her with eyes that suddenly seemed deliciously vulnerable. "You've taken my ring," she said with mock dismay. "That means I'm helpless against you now. Utterly helpless."

Lori nodded. Her lips curled into a smile as all the fear fell away. She didn't feel guilty anymore. She felt comfortable. Natural. Almost tranquil. And oh, so fucking horny... "You're in my power," she whispered.

"Then it's only right that you should claim your reward," Nancy sighed, spreading her legs. "You know just where it is, Lori."

Lori nodded again. Somehow, she did know. Everything about this moment felt wonderfully pre-ordained, as though she'd known exactly how it would turn out from the moment she woke. She kissed her way slowly down Nancy's breasts, then down her stomach. She had all the time in the world for this.

"It was too soon," Nancy whispered, stroking her hair gently as she nuzzled closer and closer to her reward. "But I can be patient, Lori, really I can. I just need to show you how good it can be, without the guilt and the shame and the fear getting in the way. It'll take more time this way, but you'll see. How can God be angry about something that feels this good?"

Lori couldn't disagree, not when Nancy's skin felt so smooth and soft against her lips. It didn't even feel like a sin as she slowly kissed her way along the curve of Nancy's inner thigh, closer and closer to what she knew she wanted. All she felt now was joy.

And then at last, Lori's lips made their way to their reward. To Nancy's beautiful pussy. As Lori began to lick, the taste of warm apple pie filled her mouth.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,790 Followers
12