Only in My Wildest Dreams Ch. 02

Story Info
Ellie can't control her feelings for Burnie and has an idea.
1.7k words
4.29
4.6k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie Main is sitting at her desk trying her best to control her emotions. Her face was red hot and her heart was beating faster than should be humanly possible. She could feel her own nipples poking into her bra, trying to tear through her shirt like razors. Her pussy was dripping at this point, and every subtle shift in her seat caused her pants to rub against her.

She glanced into Burnie's office and saw he was currently on the phone with his fiancée Ashley. Just a few minutes ago, Ellie was trying to write down some ideas for a gift for Burnie's upcoming birthday. However while doing that, she noticed Burnie sitting in his chair, eyes closed, and was moving his arm up and down vigorously.

"He masturbating to me again," Ellie whispered to herself with secret glee.

Ellie had developed a crush for her boss in the early days of her career here at Rooster Teeth. He had invited her along to join in the blogs and she had found herself having more and more intense feelings for her boss. At one point during their trips she had considered making a move on Burnie, but couldn't bring herself to because of Ashley. Ashley had always been so nice to Ellie, and is extremely sexy too. Ellie would never make Burnie betray her.

All of this in despite of the fact that Ellie knew Burnie had feelings for her too. This was probably the fifteenth time she had noticed Burnie masturbating in his office with the door open with Ellie in view. If that wasn't evidence enough, a couple times she even heard him saying her name during these sessions.

All of this thought of Burnie was not helping Ellie settle herself down and was in fact making her more turned on. In her horny state, she reached her right hand up to her breast and started kneading the small mound. Her other hand then reached down and started rubbing between her legs, causing her to shift around in her seat. She thought of his large, muscular arms and chest. Oh how much she wanted to rub her arms along his toned stomach and legs. She thought about his long, hard cock standing straight up, throbbing hard as it anticipated her waiting, tight pussy.

"Uggghh," she moaned quietly as her pants started to moisten. This wetness on the outside of her pants caused an alarm to ring in the back of Ellie's mind. She removed her hands and quietly stood up.

"Fuck!" Ellie exclaimed, "I need to go somewhere less noticeable."

She thought for a moment and then grabbed her bag and headed away from her desk. She walked towards the bathroom, not too quickly to be noticed but with an urgent pace. Once inside the bathroom, she looked down and noticed that no one was in any of the stalls. "Perfect," she thought.

Ellie went into the stall farthest from the bathroom and quickly locked the door. She put her bag down in front of her and quickly reached for the bottom of her sweater. In one swift motion, she pulled the sweater off, exposing her white bra and toned stomach to the cold air. Then she unbuttoned her jeans, shaking her ass back and forth as she pulled the tight cloth below her hips and down her long, slender legs. Standing there in just her matching bra and soaked panties, she quickly sat down on the toilet seat and resumed what she was doing before at her desk. With fewer layers of clothes on, the touch of her hands gave her even stronger sensations.

Her fingers rubbed around the length of her folds, as she used her own self lubrication to stick a finger inside of herself. This penetration made Ellie smile, but wanting much more. She reached inside her bag and pulled out a thick, eight inch dildo. Removing her bra and panties, Ellie stood in the bathroom stall completely naked. She would never do this a work, however the pent up lust she was feeling was just too strong.

She rubbed the tip of the dildo up and down her pussy lips several time, coaxing it with her sweet smelling juices. Ellie slipped the length of the dildo in her mouth quickly, and then brought it back down to her center. Slowly, she let the dildo inch into herself, stretching her walls farther and farther apart. Once it was completely inside of her she waiting for a moment, hearing her loud breathing echo along the walls, and then pulled the shaft out and in repeatedly. She starting moaning louder and louder, and closed her eyes, allowing her imagination run wild.

********************

She imagined herself, completely naked with the body of an Olympian athlete, approaching Burnie's desk. She walked into the doorway and cleared her throat rather loudly.

Burnie glanced up, looking away from the computer screen at the sexy blonde twenty-something babe standing in his doorway.

"Ellie!" he exclaimed, "What are you doing?"

"Shut up Burnie, you know we both want this!" Ellie said. "Take off your pants now."

"Ok but at least close the door Ellie," he said as he ripped down his jeans and boxers.

Ignoring him, Ellie walked over to Burnie who was still sitting in his chair. She reached down and took a hold of his cock, rubbing it up and down. She felt the shaft quickly grow and throb in her hand. She put his cock in her mouth and rubbed her tongue back and forth. This caused Burnie to groan.

"Do you want me Burnie?" Ellie asked as she let go of his cock and stood up, her hands on her hips.

"YES, YES! Of course I want you. I've wanted you ever since I hired you!" Burnie exclaimed.

"Good," Ellie said simply. And with that she moved over him and straddled his lap. She took his dick in her hand and guided it to her entrance. Locking eyes with him, Ellie lowered herself down until their hips met in perfect unison. Both of their mouths opened wide and they went in for a long, sloppy kiss.

Ellie bounced up and down on Burnie's cock furiously for several minutes like this was her only chance. Burnie's eyes were closed, head back, and hands on Ellie's waist to help guide her. Ellie started shouting as her boobs bounced up and down with her body.

"Ellie be quiet," Burnie whispered.

"No way!" she said. "I want the whole company to know that I'm fucking Burnie Burns!" she yelled at the top of her lungs.

This shouting cause a commotion among the office as several Rooster Teeth employees moved towards Burnie's office. They stood there dumbfounded as they watched the blonde British girl who was completely naked and bouncing up and down on their boss's cock.

Burnie reached down and grabbed Ellie's ass, spreading her cheeks apart. This gave his employees a great view of how Burnie's dick was spearing Ellie, stretching her folds apart.

All this time Burnie just sat there and let Ellie do all the work. That changed when he saw Ashley standing in the doorway with her arms crossed. Burnie froze, but the young girl kept bouncing and shouting on his dick.

"Ashley I..." Burnie started.

"Shut up Burnie and give her a good fucking," Ashley said plainly with a completely serious look in her eye.

Burnie then looked at the blonde bouncing on him and started slamming his dick up into her, keeping with rhythm.

"OH. MY. GOD." Ellie exclaimed at the top of her lungs.

Then Ashley walked over to her and started rubbing her hand over Ellie's clit. Ellie was now in sensory overload as she felt the two people attacking her pussy. This pushed her over the edge as she screamed loudly and exploded onto Burnie's cock, covering it in her juices.

"YESSSS!!" she yelled as her whole body trembled and she came hard.

********************

Ellie opened her eyes and noticed she was back in the bathroom. Coming down from her high, she removed the dildo from inside her and saw it was gleaming in her pussy juices. She sat there panting and slowing her breathing down.

Just then the bathroom door opened and she heard two girls talking and going into their own stalls. Realizing how close to being caught she was, Ellie quickly cleaned off the dildo with her mouth and stuck it back in her bag. She quickly got dressed and left the bathroom.

She was about to go back to her desk but stopped in her tracks. She thought about the fantasy she had just imagined, and how she had been struggling to think of a great gift for Burnie's birthday. An idea popped into her head, and although it might be tricky to make happen, she thought she had to try. So instead of heading to her desk, she turned around and headed to the desk of one Ashley Jenkins.

As she approached she stopped and looked through the doorway to Ashley's office. She caught her breath and stared at the brunette woman in front of her. The hot older woman sat at her desk wearing an extra tight t-shirt and jeans. Ellie stared at Ashley's giant breasts, completely mesmerized. Ellie had always thought Ashley was hot, even though Ellie had never had feelings for another girl before.

Clearing her head Ellie walked into Ashley's office and knocked on the wall.

"Hey Ashley, you got a sec?" Ellie asked.

"Sure Ellie, what's up?" Ashley replied quizzically.

Ellie closed the door and took a deep breath. Before she completely lost all of her confidence, she knew she had to tell Ashley what she was thinking.

"So you know how Burnie's birthday is coming up?" Ellie asked while slowly approaching her big question.

"Of course I know that, I'm only engaged to him," Ashley said with a smile on her face.

"Well I've been trying to think of a great gift to give Burnie to thank him for hiring me and giving me this great job," Ellie started. "And I think after a lot of deliberation I finally thought of the best gift but I need your help," she said.

"Well that's great what is it?" Ashley asked with anticipation.

Ellie took another deep breath and felt herself starting to sweat. It was now or never. With a shaky and nervous voice she posed her question.

"What do you think of you and me giving Burnie a threesome?" Ellie asked a little too quickly.

Ashley sat there, processing what the younger blonde girl just said, her eyes widening in shock as the question truly hit her.

"Ummm what???"