Only in the Movies

Story Info
He realizes the joys of men and vampirism.
4.2k words
3.85
26.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Qnightstorm
Qnightstorm
16 Followers

Disclaimer: There are violent scenes of Vampires feeding in this story. There is also a mild rape scene. If this offends you then please go onto another story, there are plenty of great writers here. If you read it, then you have been warned. If you like it, let me know.

*

"Darling, that is only in movies." My mother had told me that repeatedly whenever I would wake up in the middle of the night screaming because I just knew there was a man floating outside my second story bedroom window "Now, go back to sleep and stop watching those horror movies at night son."

This time it was not a movie, this time it was real. It was not a dream, I was fully awake, and there as sure as I was sitting in my bed, was a man floating outside my fourth story bedroom window. Somewhere in the back of my head came the question, is it the same man and how far can he really float like that. I looked him in the eyes and I felt compelled to go to the window. What was I doing, in all the movies they tell you to not look into their eyes, and by no means let them into your house. Yet, here I was walking over to the window in my bare feet, feeling the tops of my pajama pants brushing over the tops of my feet. I could feel a cold air running over my bare chest causing the small nipples to harden and feeling a sense of urgency as I placed my shaking hands on the window lock. It is a dream I thought to myself. I am just to warm and I am going to open the window a little to get some air. I am half-asleep, there is no way there is really a man floating out there. I am in a dream. I will wake up as soon as the cool air hits me.

My hands are unlocking the double windows. I am going to wake up. My hand is pushing the double windows out. I am going to wake up. He is still there as the cool air makes my body come alive. I am going to wake up. I close my eyes and reopen them. He is still there waiting, looking, grinning as I open my mouth and invite him in. Why not, after all it is just a dream right. I will wake up. He floats closer and his booted foot touches the windowsill. I am going to wake up. He steps down off the window as I back up. My body is tingling and I am slightly aroused. Surprised I stumble backwards. This is just another dream. I will wake up with a hard on and have to relieve myself. I will wake up. A mist surrounds him and follows him in the room as he walks... nay.... glides across the carpeted floor. He is handsome, the most handsome man I have ever seen. His eyes black as coal, his smile enchanting.

Long black hair flowing down his head and over his shoulders. He is taller than I am and I have to look up just a little to see his smile enthrall me. Never have I had to look up to another man. I am frozen in my tracks; my body is shaking as his hand reaches out for me, grabbing my muscular biceps and pulls me forward without any effort at all. Did I go willingly or was he that strong? His arms are around me, embracing me as a lover and I feel my cock getting harder. What was going on? A homosexual dream? I was getting harder and I could not resist as his mouth came upon mine. His tender lips brushing over mine. He did not even have any stubble on his face; it was smooth and creamy yet still masculine. I melted under his kiss and folded into his arms, even as my arms slide around his neck and my body pressed closer to his. Never had I been so turned on, never had I been so hard in another's arms, let alone a man. He kisses me deeply, yet tenderly. His lips moving over my face taking care not to miss a single spot, kissing down my chin and over my throat.

I heard him growl a little and I shook harder in his arms, my head fell back and I whimpered. He laughed low. My head fell to the side, I was lost in his touch, lost in his arms, and lost in the lust I felt for him. Then it came, the searing pain, the flash of lightening behind my eyelids. My body jerking in his arms, my cock exploding with the pent up lust he created in mere minutes. Then all was black, eerily black. No forms, no light, nothing at all. I floated, I ached, and I hungered. For what I did not know. Sinking into the darkness, I fell more and more, till the feel of hands held me and raised me higher. Urging me to open my eyes as my tongue licked over my lips. Copper? Blood? I licked at it more and felt the flow against my starving lips, I lunged and grasped onto the source vigorously sucking the succulent liquid into my mouth. I was surprised for a moment this was not making me sick.

I was surprised I hungered for it so, yet there I was drinking the copper tasting liquid down my throat and the more I drank the more I wanted the more I needed. I was happy I was held and I drank until his hands pushed me away. Sending me flying back to my bed. My eyes opened and he stood above me. I licked my lips to get the last of it into my mouth. He began to take his coat off, then his shirt unbuttoned slowly, I saw his bare hairless chest, and I moaned. His hands went to his trousers and slowly unbuttoned them. I wanted him. I wanted to feel his body close to mine. I wanted to take him into my mouth and please him. He knelt on the bed beside me, I looked up his long strong body, and I dared to reach for him. As my fingers touched him and I felt him jerk in my hand, I looked up and whispered. "It never was a dream, was it?"

I opened my eyes and again it was dark, it took a few minutes to realize I was in my bed and the draperies were closed. I had a hunger that was gnawing at me and I moaned as I climbed out of my bed. I tried reaching for my lamp, but it was not on my stand and I half remembered it being knocked off in the middle of the night. Then it hit me. Everything about the night came rushing back to me and I placed my face in my hands. What did this mean? Was I gay? Oh, my God I had drank his blood. My head came snapping up and it all dawned on me. No wait that had to be a dream really it had to be a dream. I was simply slipped something to make me imagine things. Yes, that was it. In fact, maybe the whole thing could be considered a rape. Yet I yearned for him even as I thought about it. I stood up, went to the drapes to open them, and jumped as a hand grabbed my wrist.

Good evening.

I turned towards the voice and suddenly felt him against me once more and I was trapped again. I tried to speak but my lips would not move and no words would gather voice. He pulled me into his arms and kissed my forehead.

You are weak. You need to feed. Come, get dressed.

Mindlessly I put my clothes on. The same I had the night before, my black jeans and white muscle shirt and grabbed my leather jacket, stumbling as I slid my feet into my boots and followed him out into the night. I was so close to him as we walked down the hall I could feel his body, heat. No, he did not have any body heat per se. I shook my head, I knew what he was and I knew what I was now, but I could not think about it right then. I had to follow him and that was the only thing that mattered. I was starving and he would help me. He would take care of me.

We stepped out into the night and people passed by in front of us, a loud pounding entered my head. I thought I would pass out from the intense need to eat. I growled low in my throat, trying to follow a piece of blonde-haired woman that looked so hot, but again his hands were on me and I was against him. I looked up into his eyes and melted once again, mumbling about not getting any fine ass again as long as his hands were on me. He laughed; I melted even more, if that was possible.

Come, I will give you the world at your feet.

I was hooked and there was no turning back. Not that I had a choice any longer, but I did not fully realize that yet. He did not steer me, yet he controlled my direction, walking beside me we traveled the city streets until I thought I would die from the hunger growing in me. We walked into the city park and sat on the bench watching as moonlight lovers passed us by. I was growing frustrated and it showed. The couples kissing embraced in each other's arms. I could hear their heartbeats. I could feel their passion and my own grew. He stood and I followed once more. He led me into the trees and took me along a narrow path not used by humans. When he stopped, we were but a hairs breath from one couple. I could see their blood pulsing through their body and I nearly jumped through the trees at them. I knew what my hunger was. I knew I needed their life source. The couple moved towards us, wanting the tree's cover. He grabbed the young man and the woman was left for me.

I took her in my arms and found it easy to hold her against my body. Her warmth seeped into my body lighting it on fire. My eyes wandered to him with the young man. His eyes shone in the dark and his teeth glowed as he opened his mouth, his teeth sinking into the warm flesh. I followed suit. I knew what I needed to do. I did not have to watch him. I knew the blood would satisfy my hunger. I just had to watch him first, feeling that passion building in me again. Feeling my body respond to the sight of him feeding as my body began to jerk. The pain was intense and it was wonderful. My teeth sunk into the woman's flesh even as she struggled fruitlessly against me. Her life source, her blood, her forced offering flowed into my mouth as I growled, and she melted under my mouth. I drank and I drank, feeding off her warm blood, feeling her body become lifeless in my arms, until I was full. A great pain entered my body, falling to my knees she left my arms and fell dead before me, her throat torn open from my feeding. The blood was minimal I made sure of that. My stomach tore at me, my body jerked and I fell back against the ground. The realization of what I just did hitting me. I had killed. I had taken the woman's life. I had ended her existence with my need, my hunger.

Looking up at the night sky, seeing the stars above me, looking down on me, judging me and I wept.

Come, the sun will be up soon, you need rest.

I woke, and with the waking, I remembered. The taste of the woman's blood in my mouth, how it felt so warm going down my throat, the memory flooded my brain. I crawled out of the bed, knowing it would be night again and I looked around the room. He was no longer around. No trace of him and I wondered if it was really all a dream. At least until that hunger came rushing at me, and the uncontrollable urge to taste that warm blood again consumed me. I moved about my room aimlessly, not knowing if I should go out, or if I should wait for him. I was hungry. I wanted to eat; I wanted to taste the blood again. I needed it. I couldn't wait any longer. Grabbing my long black coat, I headed out into the night. I almost take the first person I see as I stepped out in front of them walking out of my house. Something holds me back and I realize, it would be stupid to feed so close to home. I didn't need to be questioned about dead people.

I walk along the same path we had taken the night before, finding the same bench and sit on it. Watching the couples passing by, knowing they are looking for a private spot to be alone together. Should I be looking at couples on this night, alone? I figured I would have more trouble with two, but who was to find a single person walking through here at night. Unless it was a druggie, and something told me, I should not be looking to them for my food either. I gathered myself up and walked out of the park, looking for somewhere I could find my need filled. I noticed a man walking out of a bar; he is young and good-looking. He seems fit, and I wonder if I can take him. I wonder if he will overpower me. I follow him, walking as quietly as I can down the street and into an alley. Probably a route he took every night. I realize where I am and I turn off from his path. I know how to get in front of him and surprise him. He is coming closer. I can hear his heart beat. I can see the vein in his neck pulsing, even in this dark alley. He is closer and closer, I step out in front of him. He is rude, and tells my faggot ass to move out of his way. I recognize him and I am angered. He is a punk that often insults me when he sees me. I work with him. He is perfect for my next meal. He tries to push past me and I am surprised to feel my power as I grab his arm and throw him against the brick wall. His eyes are big, scared, and confused. I am not what he thought I was once. I am different and it registers in his brain. Suddenly, I don't want to just feed on him, I want to take him. I want to show him what this faggot ass can do to him, without his permission. Not here though, it was too risky. I could hold off on my hunger for a little while. I looked at him; I wanted him to just sleep so I could move him. Suddenly he slumped in my arms, I had heard about things like that, and here I could do it.

I flipped him over my shoulder, taking the back alleys to my apartment and easily carried him up the stairs. Once inside I put him on the bed, I thought about tying him to the bedposts, but why bother. I was strong enough to handle him. I watched him as he lay on my bed peacefully. I was so hungry, I need to feed so badly, but I wait. I want him another way first. I reach down and tug on his shirt. He wakes up, looking up into my eyes with fear, he tries to move, and I hold him down with one hand. I grab his shirt again and rip it from his body. I look into his eyes; I know I can just make him do what I want. But, no. I want to take it from him. His chest has a little dark hair on it; I look into his eyes and notice for the first time how bright they are, now filled with fear though. He doesn't know whether to scream or try to break away. Hmmm, does he really want it? I slide a finger down his chest, grabbing a small nipple and pinching it hard. He gasps, he arches up. Damn, I was hoping. But, no, maybe he can't resist the sensation. I notice he is trying to inch towards the edge of the bed, away from me. Ahh so he does have some fight in him. Good. I let him edge a little at a time, giving him a sense of some little security, thinking he can escape. That I don't notice. I laugh and grab the edge of his pants and jerk him back, ripping them in the process, he is able to move out of my hand's reach. I let him; this is going to be fun. He scrambles off the bed, tries to run for the door. I am in front of him and he stops short with a terror in his eyes. I know he is wondering how I got there. So am I for that matter. His heart is beating wildly; I can see his pulse at his neck pumping that luscious blood through his body. I will have it soon, but first I will make him pay for all the nasty things he said.

He stumbles back from me, his lips moving, and no sound coming out. I hear his heart beat. It thumps in my body it is so loud. I am about to go insane with the need to taste his blood. I clamp down on it. I will not give in, just yet. I reach out and grab him, tossing him across the room and onto the bed. I walk slowly to him; he tries to scramble off the bed again. I am tired of chasing him. I rush over, flying up on the bed; I grab him as I stand over him, pushing him back down. Straddling him, looking over his body, his boxers are still on him. I take care of them without much effort. I grin. Much better, I tell him. He is hard, I grin again. I knew he would be. I will make him squirm, scream and cum so hard he will beg me to let him die. I briefly wonder what has gotten into me, is it the power, is the need to feed? Whatever, back to work here.

I lower my hand to my trousers, pulling the zipper down. I have been hard for a while now, his eyes bulge out. I look down into his eyes. He knows what I am going to do; he could always just bite me. I laugh as the thought runs through my head. I grab his head and push it back; his mouth has no choice but to open. I slide my cock into his lips, the warmth is intoxicating. He doesn't bite me, but for a moment, I wish he would. I look into his eyes.

"So you really are a cocksucker huh?" I know this will anger him and I am right, he tries to pull away from my cock, but he can't move. He gets that look in his eye, the one I am use to, and the one that means he is going to try to hurt me. I stare into the deep blues. Daring him.

I am pleased when I feel his teeth start to sink into my cock. That is it. Much better. He bites fully now, and I am not hurting, I am excited even more and I slam my cock in deep, shoving it down his throat. Forcing him to take me, forcing his teeth to stay on my cock as I stretch his lips and force his mouth open wider. I start to pump my cock in and out slowly with short strokes. Ahhh, his mouth is so nice, and tight. He may have sucked cock before, but not often. I can tell as he starts to gag on me, forcing him self to relax under me, but yeah I know it is hard to do while I am shoving my fat dick down his throat. Finally, I feel his hands come up and grab my hips; he is pulling my cock into his mouth harder. He likes this, and I suddenly think about keeping him around, Nah. I let him enjoy my cock for a little bit before yanking my cock out of his mouth. I can see the anguish in his eyes, but now it is time for something else. I grab him and throw him over on his stomach, pressing my knee into his back, grabbing his hair and yanking his head up, my breath warm on his ear telling him I am going to rape his ass and he will grow to love it before I am done with him. He whimpers.

Pulling his ass in the air, spitting on the tight hole before me, he doesn't even try to move away from me this time. He wants this so badly, but he won't ask for it. He won't beg for it, but that is ok, because he will be begging soon. I take my large cockhead and press it to his tight hole. It is a virgin I can tell. How can I tell? I do not know, but it is tight, and it looks like it has never seen a cock before. I push against it, it doesn't want to let me in, but that is ok. I ram my cock in and I feel the pulling and burning on my cock as I tear his asshole from the savage plunge. I see the blood; I smell the blood. I want the blood. I can wait; I will wait. I ram into his ass harder, grabbing his ass cheeks and watching as my cock slams in and out of him, watching the blood trickle over my cock. Oh, this was so worth it.

I felt him push back against me, heard his moans, felt his desire building up. I knew when I slid my hand around him I would find his cock so hard, and I did. Wrapping my long fingers around it, I lean in and hiss. That didn't take long. Stroking his cock a little as I pound into his ass, he still pushes back and begins to whimper, then begs. I make him beg more, I can't take it anymore. Squeezing his cock hard in my hand as I ram into him, my balls swinging and aching with the need to release. This is so much more intense than ever before, and I wonder why. Is it because I took him, is it because I am with a man, or is it because of whom I am now? Oh, who cares? I pound his ass like a man possessed and I am probably just that. My swinging balls tighten; there is no holding it back now. I feel the precum on his cock oozing over my hand. I slam forward, nearly driving his face into the bed. His whimpers are louder now and I know I have him. I know he will give me what I want.

I feeling my cock throbbing inside of me, my head flies back and I let loose inside of him. Ropes of thick creamy cum shooting deep inside of his ass. He returns the favor and suddenly he is bucking like a prize horse, then suddenly stops as his whole body tenses and a scream is ripped from his throat. His cock is exploding in my hand, spraying my bed with his jizz. I rip my cock out of his ass; I throw him over so quickly he is still Cumming. For a moment I watch as his cock twitches and spurts is load up over his abs. I grab him and pull him up, kissing him savagely, pulling his head to the side, and ripping into his neck. Finally, I am feeding. The animal comes out in me, as if it wasn't already. I suck on his blood, letting it slide down my throat, still hot from his body. He is jerking in my arms, screaming, moaning, and finally falling limp. I completely drain him, until he is nothing more than a rag doll, and let him fall to my bed.

Qnightstorm
Qnightstorm
16 Followers
12