Only in Vegas

Story Info
Wife shared with stranger in Vegas.
2.2k words
4.22
51.5k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Abby and I spent a week in Vegas last spring. One afternoon after walking the strip we decided on a place to get an early dinner and a few drinks not far from our hotel. It was a place similar to Hooters where the waitresses were all attractive, fit, and wear short shorts and tight low cut tees.

Although early, the tables were already full. There was space at the bar and we took it. The bartender had an amazing body and very cute. Abby instantly noticed her and commented on how hot she was.

Abby, who is 10 years younger than me, is very attractive with a great body and always passes for younger than her age of 38. She has beautiful blue eyes and naturally curly hair. She never failed to get attention and tonight was no exception. She was wearing rather casual clothes, tight jeans, and a graphic tee that hugged the curves of her breast very nicely. Although causal, she looked stunning.

After finishing our meal and a couple of rounds of drinks, Abby was feeling pretty buzzed and frisky. Abby and the cute bartender flirted with each other throughout the meal. Abby's abundant compliments betrayed her attraction towards her. The bartender may have been just working to increase her tip, but I suspect there was a mutual attraction based on her eager engagement.

As the two of them went back and forth, the gentleman sitting next to me at the bar noticed the interactions and worked his way into our conversation. He was a nice guy, very friendly, and closer to Abby's age than mine. He was in decent shape with an athletic build and a well groomed goatee. My wife later said he was ruggedly handsome.

We introduced ourselves and he told us his name was Paul, a divorcee of 5 years, a former Marine, works as an airplane mechanic, and was in Vegas with a couple of friends. The reason he was out by himself tonight was he had already lost a significant amount of money and decided to take the night off from gambling. His buddies were doing better so they were at the casino without him.

Our conversation was now on a third round of drinks and there was an instant connection with this guy that was unusual so quickly. Abby seemed very comfortable with him and they began to take over more of the conversation.

After witnessing my wife's flirtatious back and forth with the bartender, Paul asked Abby if she enjoyed the company of women in the bedroom. Rather forward from a stranger, but in Vegas, after a few drinks, at this point it seemed natural and ok. Abby didn't hesitate with her answer. She surprised me though by telling him we are former swingers and she has had the opportunity and enjoyed several experiences with other women. She told him she admires the sexuality of a female and how a woman's unique understanding of the woman's body makes for a great sexual experience, but... she prefers a man's touch, taste, and feel.

With all the drinks going down, I had to excuse myself to use the restroom. When I came back Abby had slid into my seat next to Paul at the bar. I sat in her open seat. Abby was telling him what we have done so far while in Vegas including last night going to the Hustler Club which is a strip club in town. She talked about how hot the women were and how she enjoyed stuffing money in the ladies G-string. Between flirting with the bartender, talking about strip clubs, and especially telling him we were former swingers he must have figured we were an adventurous couple sexually. He was right, but several years had passed since we had been so adventurous.

Hearing that we were former swingers, the conversation turned sexual as he asked us some questions about the swinger lifestyle. He said he always wanted to try the lifestyle and even convinced his ex to give it a go once. They got as far as meeting another couple for dinner and no further. He said as he and the other lady began to hit it off, his ex became jealous and that was the end of that.

Abby and Paul were carrying the conversation and the flirtation level between them escalated. I was content on watching and listening to those two carry on. Paul was very careful though to keep me involved. He ensured I was always a part of the conversation in an almost seasoned swinger fashion.

Abby excused herself to use the restroom as Paul and I continued talking. While in the restroom, she sent me a text asking if I was ok and if I had any interest in inviting Paul up to the room? Suspecting I knew what she had in mind, I wanted to make sure so I text back asking her intention. She responded that he was hot, she was horny, and she knows I enjoy watching her with other men. I responded "go for it babe!" She shot back a row of smily faces and said "great because I really want to fuck him!"

She returned shortly after and ordered another drink suggesting that this would be the last round. The three of us continued talking until Abby asked Paul if he would like to join us at our hotel room to continue the party. Paul sat back pausing for just a second and said absolutely! As we were finishing up the last of our drinks, Abby gave Paul our hotel and room number and asked him to give us a 45 minute head start to which he agreed. We finished our drinks, settled the bill, and parted ways.

Abby wanted the time alone with me so we could talk privately. She mainly wanted to make sure I was okay with it and, after confirming I was, she wanted to freshen up. She quickly changed into something a little more sexy and suggestive. She left her tight Jeans on but changed her tee shirt for a red and black victorian lace corset and some high heels. The corset really exaggerated her breast pushing her tits up and together with her nipples nearly peeking over the top of the lace. She looked amazing and left nothing to the imagination as to what she wanted.

Moments later, at almost exactly 45 minutes since we left the bar, Paul arrived with a knock. Abby was sitting at the foot of the bed when I let Paul in. After seeing Abby in her corset you could see the relief and excitement on Paul's face as he now realized for sure his suspicions were right. After a quick greeting at the door, Paul came in and sat in the chair at the side of the bed. We all three engaged in some awkward small talk waiting for the right moment to start.

After a few minutes I excused myself to go down the hall and get some ice. My intentions were to give them a little time alone and allow Abby to get things started. I took my time and was gone a good 15 to 20 minutes. When I returned, Paul and Abby were laying on the bed making out while their hands explored each others bodies. I sat in the chair and watched as my wife pleased and took pleasure from this man we just met 3 hours ago.

As they kissed passionately, Paul's hand found its way to unfastening Abby corset freeing her breast. He caressed and kissed her tits as Abby moaned in delight. Slowing working his way down, he unbuttoned her pants and slid them off her legs.

Paul kissed his way down her body slowly until he found her soaking wet pussy. He began massaging her clit with his tongue enticing more and louder moans from Abby. He took his time pleasing her. Abby reached down with both her hands placing them on top of his head as if to say "don't stop". Her breathing increased and her body responded as she began to shutter and twist with her orgasm.

As the intense pleasure gave way, Abby lay catching her breath, Paul sat up with a smile. He reached for her tits, cuping one then the other gently fondling and squeezing. Abby sat up giving Paul a gentle push directing him to lie down on his back on the bed. She kissed him while simultaneously unbuttoning his shirt revealing his well toned chest. She kissed slowly starting with his neck, working her way down until she reached the top of his pants. Sitting up, she unbuckled his belt and unfastened his pants releasing his huge cock! He was considerably larger than me in both length and girth. Abby was taken back a little by his size. I don't believe she has ever had a cock that big.

Abby wrapped her hand around him stroking his cock with her hand stopping every so often to play with the head with her finger. She lowered her lips to the tip and used her tongue to slowly circle the head. She opened her mouth and began to take him in as far she could struggling to only make it halfway down his cock.

I, content on sitting back and watching, unfastened my pants and slowing started to jerk myself off. I love to watch her.

As Abby's mouth moved up and down the length of his cock he began to moan. Abby could tell he was close to cumming. Not ready for him to finish, she pulled back, moved onto her hands and knees on the bed pointing her ass toward Paul inviting him to fuck her from behind. She looked at me motioning for me to come to her. I stood up and moved to the edge of the bed placing my cock near her face. She opened and took me into her mouth.

Paul put the head of his cock just against the lips of Abby's pussy, slowly he began to push in. Abby gasped as his large cock stretched her pussy open as he entered. After starting slowly, he began to move in and out with quickening pace and deeper penetration each time. As Abby's pussy began to adjust to his size, he fucked her hard and fast. He thrust faster and faster until he moaned loudly and emptied his cum in my wife's pussy.

As Abby moaned and her eyes widened with each of his powerful thrusts, I couldn't hold out any longer. With my cock fully in my wife's throat, I exploded with shot after shot of my cum down her throat except for a few drops that escaped from the corner of her mouth. Even after cumming, she continued to suck me until I had to pull away due to the extreme intensity. As Paul pulled his huge cock out of Abby's pussy, some of his cum dripped from her stretched opening, cum spilling out of both ends.

We were spent and took some time to recover. We talked casually as Abby and I cuddled on the bed and Paul sat on the chair all still naked. As we lay there, Abby was lightly massaging me with her finger tips moving across my chest and stomach. Every so often she would move further down, slightly brushing against my cock and inner thighs. After several passes, my cock began to respond. With each passing of her hand and gentle touch, I grew a little more erect. The conversation stopped as my cock was stiffening. We were all watching what Abby was doing and wondering what was next.

Once I was fully erect, Abby shifted down the bed so that she could take me in her mouth once again. She stroked and sucked me with Paul watching this time. Abby slowly and methodically sucked my cock. Paul responded by stroking himself to another erection. As she looked over at Paul, a flirtatious wink signaled she was ready for him to join us.

Abby stopped sucking my cock and laid on the bed on her back, spreading her legs open, inviting me to fuck her. I climbed between her legs while Paul stood and approached the bed. As I began to fuck Abby in the missionary position, Paul positioned himself next to the bed. Abby slid her upper body over slightly so her head was at the edge of the bed - close enough to take in Paul's stiff cock.

It was pretty much the opposite of the first round with Paul being pleased orally and me fucking Abby this time. The only difference was, as she sensed Paul about to cum, she had him pull out and shoot his load all over her tits. She used her tongue and mouth to clean the last drops of cum off the tip of his cock.

After the second round Paul stayed just long enough to be polite, but seemed to know the time was right to leave. We got dressed, thanked each other for a fantastic night, and Abby walked him to the door - giving him a long passionate good night kiss. We didn't exchange phone numbers or any contact information. It would be the last we saw of Paul.