Only Natural

Story Info
Family's first try at nudism.
2.6k words
4.43
283.6k
147
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters over 18. This is obviously a work of fiction.

*****

10 am. A knock on my door.

'Honey, you awake?'

Mom.

'Am now...what's up?'

'Well, just wanted to warn you, your sister and I are trying this nudism thing. You know we talked about this before, right? What with the weather and all.'

She wasn't wrong. Temperatures hit an all-time record this past July.

'Uh, okay. Guess I'll be out in a minute...'

'Okay. Feel free to join us, dear.'

As I climbed out of bed I remembered the conversation a couple of days ago. Mom had seen something on tv about nudism and asked us if we'd mind her walking around the house naked. Sis wasn't, me neither. Not gonna lie, my mom still has a rocking body. Sounds weird, maybe, but I think every boy looks at his mother sometime during puberty. Anyway, our house and backyard were private enough so the neighbors wouldn't spot us. Not that we'd spend too much time outside, mom and sis were both redheads, while I only got the light skin.

Instinctively I grabbed my shorts, then looked down at my naked state and thought, what the hell. I was still sporting some morning wood when I walked down the stairs, into the kitchen. My mom was leaning over the counter, giving me a great view of her round ass and lean legs. She had a nice hourglass figure, curves in all the right places, full tits to match. Hair down to her shoulders. My sister was sitting at the table eating cereal, so I had only a clear view from her tits up. She'd always been petite. Not skinny, just naturally thin. Nice perky tits. Short haircut. If she was wearing anything, she'd look like a tomboy. Not like this, though. She was beautiful.

'Hey, ladies.'

Mom turned around and smiled. Sis looked up and blushed a bit.

'Oh. My. God.'

She was staring straight at my dick, which was kinda halfway hard.

'Yeah, uh, sorry...morning wood, ya know...'

'Don't worry, it's only natural! We understand!', my mom piped up.

She walked over and hugged me tight. My cock pressed against her stomach. It was like she didn't even feel weird at all about this.

'So glad you decided to join us!'

She let go, then put a bowl of cereal on the table for me. I sat down, trying to hide how hard I'd gotten.

'Well, nature sure did you a favor, bro...damn that thing is massive!'

I was 7 inches erect. Not all that long, but I had a nice girth. Mom sat down with her own bowl.

'Takes after your father, then.'

'Lucky you, mom...', my sister muttered.

We all ate our breakfast in silence. Sitting at a table with two hot naked women did nothing to relieve my aching hard-on.

'So, what about dad?', I said when we were done.

'I told him when he went to work. He doesn't mind. He said he'd join us when he got home, if you two didn't mind.'

Sis blushed a little at the thought, but shrugged.

'Fine by me.'

'Me too.'

'Good!'

She stood up and but our bowls in the sink.

'So, any plans you two?'

We both just shrugged.

'Too hot to do anything. Just laze about I guess.', sis said.

I stood up, revealing my now rock-hard dick. Sis went red as a beet.

'Me too. Gonna...uh...paint the bathroom walls white first, though...'

Mom smiled again.

'Honey, there's no need to hide that! You can do it anywhere you want, just clean up after yourself. Your sisters hand has been under the table all through breakfast!'

Now her face could be mistaken for a tomato. Mom pointed to a stack of towels she'd placed on the end of the counter.

'First rule of nudism, always have a towel with you. At least, that's what they said on tv.'

As I saw mom walking over and handing us each a towel, my eyes roamed her body. My hand automatically went down to my dick. Slowly, I started stroking myself. My sister let out a slight moan as she stared intently at me. Mom had a look of approval in her eyes.

'It's only natural, kids. You're both young, hot and naked. It's okay to relieve some pressure. You'll probably need to do it more often as we get used to this. Now, I'm gonna lie down in the backyard for a while.'

She walked out the kitchen, then turned around and said with a smile:

'Oh, and there's nothing wrong with giving each other a hand if you need it!'

Laura and I looked at each other. I was now stroking my cock vigorously.

'Mom's taking this thing very lightly...', I said.

'Yeah...makes it much easier though...don't have to hide anyhting.'

She pushed her chair back and put her feet on table, spread-eagle. My gaze fell down to the neatly trimmed patch of red hair, then her pussy, where her hand was furiously at work. She moaned loudly and threw her head back.

'Ooooh...yesss...'

'Damn, you look good, Laura...'

Her eyes fixed on my cock again.

'Can I see it...mmm...closer?'

I went to stand next to her, stroking myself over her hot body.

'Closer...'

I took another step, putting my dick directly next to her face. Her mouth hung open, eyes transfixed on the head of my cock. She'd only have to stick out her tongue.

'Such a nice cock...ooooh...oh...mmmmmyesss...'

She tensed up, threw her head back again. Sis was a silent cummer. She lay still a moment, eyes closed. She opened them when I said:

'You're beautiful when you cum, little sister.'

She smiled and put her face close to my cock again.

'Thanks.'

Her left hand stroked the inside of my thighs, coming ever so close to my dick.

'You close?'

I grunted yes. Her fingers touched my balls, gently rubbing them.

'Do it.'

Thick jets of sperm decorated her face as I emptied my aching balls over my little sisters face. I'd never cum so hard just from my own hand before. Laura kept rubbing my balls, forcing the last drops out. I looked down at her smiling face. Cheeks, forehead, lips, there was cum everywhere.

'Wow...do you always cum that much?

'Maybe not that much...but yeah...damn, my knees went weak for a bit there...!'

She stood up and hugged me.

'I know what you mean.'

I held her close. My right hand roamed down her back, between her legs.

'Mmmm...'

We stood there for a moment, then let each other go. I had a sudden idea.

'Stay here, okay, sis? Be right back!'

I ran upstairs to get my camera, then ran down again.

'Really, bro?', she laughed.

'Just want to capture this moment, Laura.'

She posed for me, standing with her hands on her hips, legs spread, smiling proudly as she wore her brother's cum. I took a full body shot and a portrait shot.

'Beautiful, Laura.'

'I'll bet. Just call me when you feel like jacking off again. I wouldn't mind seeing it again.'

My cock showed signs of life just hearing those words.

'You bet, sis.'

'You go take a shower first. I kinda like walking around like this.'

She pointed at her face and licked her lips, then walked out the kitchen.

-

My pussy was on fire. Cum was running down my chin, my own brother's cum. From that beautiful cock of his. My god, I came so hard.

I walked into the backyard. Mom was lying on her chair, apparently quite excited too. Her hand was gently rubbing between her legs. I knelt beside her.

'Hey mom. Having fun?'

She opened her eyes to look at me, smiling broadly.

'Not as much as you two had, apparently. That's a big load!'

She wiped some cum from my cheek and tasted it. I ran my hand over her tits, down her body. Slowly I put my fingers in her.

'Mmmm...naughty daughter of mine...'

'Yep...does dad cum a lot?'

Mom let me do all the work now.

'Mmmhmm...like father, like son I guess...'

'So daddy has a beautiful cock, too?'

'Yesss...like I said, nice and thick, like your brother's...'

I worked in silence to make mom cum. Like me, she wasn't one to make noise when it hit. I kept rubbing her gently while she came down. Then I leaned in and whispered:

'Mommy...I want daddy's cock...'

She turned her head to kiss me, licked my chin.

'I had a feeling dear. It's okay. When I was your age I had a thing for my dad, too.'

I flustered.

'Did you ever...?'

'No. It's not right, I told myself. But if it feels right...why not? I'll talk to your father later. Maybe you can have what I couldn't. Just be sure you want it. There's no going back afterwards.'

I smiled and nodded, then left her to herself.

-

12 pm. I was hard again. Well, I was hard all the time really. I took my videocamera and walked to my sisters room. Lying naked on her bed, dozed off after her shower I guess. I put the camera on, recorded her whole body. Gave her tits a squeeze. I put my dick to her lips.

'Wake up, Laura...'

I pushed my dick into her mouth. Her eyes opened, she licked the head.

'Balls are full again, sis.'

Her hand grabbed them, weighing them.

'I can tell. And you're recording this?'

'Yep. Makin' memories here!'

She slapped my cock and laughed.

'Perv.'

She blew me for a bit. Then I put the camera on her nightstand, got down between her legs and started licking.

'Ooooh...that's nice...'

It took a while before she came, but I enjoyed getting her there. When she grabbed my hair and threw her head back, I knew I'd done a good job.

'Wanna tell the camera what just happened?'

'Mmmmmhmmm...my big brother made me cum...'

I stood up, rubbed my shaft between her pussy lips.

'Ooh, no...we can't, bro...'

I put the tip at her entrance and pushed just a little bit.

'No? You don't want this?'

'Mmmm...can't...'

'You don't want your brother's cock in you?'

'It's wrong...'

'Tell me you want it and I'll pull out.'

'Ooooohgod...I do...I want your cock, I want my brother to empty his balls in my pussy...but we can't.'

I pulled out, she sat up and took it in her mouth.

'Damn, Laura, you're good at that...'

It didn't take long for me to cum. She looked me in the eyes as rope after rope of cum shot down her throat. She swallowed it all. All on camera, too. Lucky me.

She got up and hugged me. My hand wandered down between her legs.

'I'm gonna fuck this sooner or later...', I whispered.

'I know...I want you to...big brother.'

3 pm. I took the camera and went to downstairs to see what mom was up to. She was pretty into this stuff, so I didn't think she'd mind the cam. She was standing in the kitchen, making tea. I zoomed in on her nice bubble butt before I said anything.

'Hey mom.'

She turned around and smiled.

'Hey-oh! Hihi, you documenting our first day of nudism?'

She came up and hugged me tight. My dick, well, it wasn't ever soft today, really. Pushing against my mom's belly didn't help. She kissed me on the cheek.

'So, you and your sister enjoying yourselves?'

'Yeah, I'll send you the vid later if you want. Day's not over yet.'

She giggled. Her left hand started gently tugging my cock.

'Isn't she doing it right? 'Cause mommy's holding a steel rod here.'

'Ooooh...well...no, Laura's great. Just...uh...you've got those amazing tits.'

I grabbed one with my right hand, squeezing it, caressing it. She giggled again.

'These things?'

'Yeah...I just-I've always wanted to fuck them.'

Mom sat down on her knees.

'Say please, dear.'

I laughed a bit.

'Can I please fuck your tits, mommy?'

She pushed them around my cock, then slowly started moving up and down. She never once stopped looking at the camera.

'Your sister's right, you do have a beautiful cock, kiddo.'

'Mmm...thanks mom.'

I moaned in ecstasy. I knew I wasn't going to last long.

'You cumming, honey? Is mommy making you cum?'

I groaned. Jets of cum spurted onto mom's chest and up to her neck.

'Ooooh...wow, mom...thanks!'

She shrugged.

'What are mothers for?', she laughed.

She licked my cock clean and kissed the tip. I still wasn't completely soft. She nodded in approval.

'Uh...want me to make you cum, mom?'

'Thanks, dear, but that's alright. I liked helping you out. You go play your video games or whatever you were doing...besides your little sister, that is.'

She grinned at her little joke, then waved to the camera. I felt a slap on my butt as I turned to go back upstairs.

-

Wet. So fucking wet. I couldn't stop thinking about Reg's cock. My own brother pushed his cock in my pussy. Why did I stop him?

Oh right, we're related. Goddammit.

Well, so what? He came on my face, he licked my pussy, I sucked him off, swallowed his cum. I needed to get fucked. I stood and walked across to his room. He was sitting at his desk, looking at a video of him titfucking mom. Hot.

'Hey sis-'

'Sit on the bed.'

He grinned. Before he did, he grabbed his camera again. I knelt between his legs and started licking his cock and balls. He laughed.

'So, my sister just barged in to my room to suck my cock.'

I took the head between my lips, slowly taking his entire length down my throat.

'Ooooh...damn...you love cock, don't you Laura?'

'Mmmmhmmmm.'

I did, really did. Love to suck cock.

'You love your brother's cock in particular, huh?'

Yes. I looked him in the eyes as I let him slip out my mouth.

'Say it.'

'I love my big brother's cock.'

I stood up, pushed him back on the bed.

'I'm gonna fuck it.'

-

5 pm. My sister was sitting on top of me, ready to ride me cowgirl. She was forceful before, but now she hesitated as the purple head of her brother's dick parted her pussy lips.We looked each other in the eyes. First, I set the camera on my nightstand. Then I grabbed her hips and in one thrust entered her soaking wet pussy. Moaning loudly, she steadied herself, hands on my chest. I kept thrusting. Fucking. I was fucking my own little sister. Eventually, she started pushing back.

'Ooooh...yessss...I needed this...'

Her soft little moans made me fuck her harder and harder. It was like one continuous orgasm for her, it seemed. I'm not gonna flatter myself, that's just from this whole weird situation. All this tension. It felt like I was fucking her for hours. I'd be surprised if it lasted minutes in reality.

'I'm gonna...tell me where...'

'Cum in me...', she whispered.

'Louder. For the camera.'

'Cum in me! Mmmm...pump your little sister full of cum! Yessss...'

My balls tightened. I let go. I can't describe the ecstasy I felt when my I flooded my little sister's pussy with my seed. I felt her cum when the first streams shot deep inside her.

She lay on top of me. We were both too tired, too lost in pleasure to get up.

'I love you, big brother...'

'Not so wrong anymore, sis?'

'Mmm...yeah it is...but in a good way.'

I held her close as we dozed off, my dick still inside her for the moment.

'Let's just stay like this for a bit. Mom'll come get us for dinner soon, once dad's home.', I said.

'Okay...', she said, then whispered, almost as an afterthought: 'I'm gonna suck daddy's cock...'

My dick twitched inside her.