Only One For Them Ch. 02

Story Info
Twin alphas must claim their mate with danger nearby.
1.3k words
4.25
27.5k
15

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PHAROAHT
PHAROAHT
206 Followers

Thank you for all the advice and useful comments that I received for my first story, and glad that it was received well, I will do everything in my power to improve my story I am still trying to find an editor for my story but I believe I will find one soon. And now for part two of Only One for Them.

-----*******-----

Looking around the deserted road on the outskirts of Washington he stopped to catch his breath, the action caused his side to hurt where he had been shot by the leader of the lycans, crouching low, he clutched his side as he kept pressure on the wound.

He groaned at the pain he felt, they would all pay soon enough, they were getting closer by the minute, damn lycans and their sense of smell, he smiled through a blood filled mouth, he spat the blood on the ground as he got up again, and forced his feet to work, his legs protested the move , a cramp formed in his legs, but with the adrenaline that pumped through his body, he did not notice, he looked around when he heard the first howl, he stopped moving all together as he stood still, inhaling deeply, he counted mentally how many they might be, twenty so far, he sat on the cold ground Indian style and concentrated as he waited for them to find him.

When the birds stopped chipping and the wind changed direction, it brought a musty earthy smell, he opened his eyes slowly, a large wolf stood a few feet away from him he could almost feel the anger that came from the werewolf, he turned his head left then right, where ever he looked, lycans surrounded him, all shapes, colors and sizes, he waited for the leader to speak, he watched as he changed form to his human self the sounds of bones cracking echoed in the silence as his pack followed his example and changed as well, the man got up from the ground.

"I am surprised we found you so easily after all the evading you put us through," he paused as he watched Stan for a reaction before he continued again.

"Does not matter, Stan is it? You have a few questions to answer for my alphas so you can either come quietly or we can drag you out of here by your teeth," he said,

Stan laughed out loud at that, he looked around making sure all the lycans were close to him and inside his transparent circle before he spoke good the all were, he turned his head back to the leader, the energy flowed through him, his down turned hands lit up into a faint blue glow that was unnoticeable at the moment, he would enjoy this,

"Are you under the impression that I am human you filthy dog to man handle me like you say you will? I can assure you, I am not like these monkeys that you let roam free when you could have ruled them all tsk pathetic, no matter, soon it will be over," he sneered at him as he placed his hands on the ground.

The ground began to vibrate, it pulsed with energy, the leader looked around at his men when he felt the vibrations go through him, they were in some kind of circle, he was unable to move so he couldn't step out of it, the circle glowed green as it got brighter each second causing the vibrations going through his body to increase, the light became too much for him, he looked away and looked at Stan, his eyes were now red and glowed, a pain shot through his chest, he watched his men fell to the ground around him before he fell as well,

"What are you doing you freak?" he asked painfully as his lungs felt like they were on fire, his voice sounded strained as he felt excruciating pain, Stan's bloody eyes turned to him, he grinned at him before he looked away to concentrate on what he was doing again, Stan watched as the bodies of the lycans around him began to convulse violently, they yelled in pain, the sound soothed him like a lullaby, their chests were torn open by the force of the energy inside them that clawed its way out of them, they were lifted off the ground, blood poured out of their wounds as it stained the ground, their eyes leaked blood leaving the ground in a pool of crimson.

Stan stood up as he looked above him, he chanted in his native tongue as he rocked on his feet he willed the energy within him, when the last word came out of his mouth, his victims' bodies glowed pure white, the energy left their bodies and entered him filling him up, it increased his power, when the last bit of energy was sucked out of them he dropped to his knees, his hands touched the bloody ground as he gained his balance, he stood up and looked around him, the bodies were all mangled with the force that was used as their life force was ripped out, some to the point that they stopped looking like anything resembling the form of a man, their forms lay distorted at his feet, he walked through the flesh and blood pool he was in, he stepped on skin that had been peeled off leaving bloody foot prints behind him.

He cracked his neck left and right, he felt wonderful, his wounds had all healed, he felt no pain at all, he smiled as he felt the energy pumping inside him, he laughed at the joy he felt, he began to jog then picked up speed, he ran until he was a blur to the naked eye, he passed city upon city as he ran, when he had built enough momentum he jumped into the air, the ground split in rippled waves from the force he used, he left the earth's atmosphere behind him, he chanted as he flew, after a few minutes, a portal opened ahead of him, he flew though it as he felt himself being sucked in, the portal tore him apart cell by cell until he was floating matter but still alive, the portal put him back together as he landed at his destination, when he opened his eyes next he stood in a large chamber covered with bodies of slaves , he walked over them as he reached the thrown, he knelt down on one knee, head bowed low, his left hand touched his right shoulder.

"What news do you have for me Kazith?" a deep voice asked, Kazith shivered, he felt the evil roll through him from the owner of the voice that spoke.

"I have found the last princess my lord, she is alive," he said, he was thrown across the room, he hit the wall hard it cracked as it bent inwards under the force of the throw, after a while he gained consciousness again, he dusted himself off and he knelt before his master feet away from the thrown, his master approached him, his head was lifted by the hair, he looked up at his master.

"Where is she?" he asked softly as his claws dug into Kazith's skull drawing blood, he flinched from the pain before he spoke,

"She is on a planet called earth my lord," he spat out, he fell to the floor again as his hair was released,

"Excellent, I want the army ready to travel in the next month, prepare them to travel immediately," he said as he teleported himself back to his thrown.

"Of course my lord," Kazith said before he left.

It won't be long now princess I will find you, he could feel it, victory was fast approaching, he smiled as he sipped his blood filled cup.

PHAROAHT
PHAROAHT
206 Followers