Only One For Them Ch. 03

Story Info
Doubt creeps in infecting even the strong minded.
2.2k words
4.56
20.5k
14

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PHAROAHT
PHAROAHT
206 Followers

This is the same night Stan/Kazith escapes to his boss I appreciate all the useful comments that I get from you guys I didn't think people would receive the idea of two lycans with one woman as well as you have, if it seems like it is going slow and calm, don't worry you will appreciate when the action begins back to back, I am character building right now after the next one, the fun starts.

****_____****

Lytta woke up screaming in bed, she looked around her, she calmed down slightly when she realized that she was in her room at the apartment. She had returned a week ago from Michael and Sean's place.

Her dream didn't make any sense, it was filled with screams of unseen people and blood was everywhere, in her dream she remembered that she had looked down at her blood stained hands and heard a voice whispering to her, but she couldn't make out what it was saying.

She got out of bed slowly, she staggered to the wardrobe catching herself as she swayed, she held the handle in her shaky hand as she opened the wardrobe door, she hated herself for being so shaken up, she removed her robe from her wardrobe, she put it on and turned to the door that lead to the hallway, she opened it and headed for the kitchen, once there she drank two glasses of water as she sorted through the dream in her head, so far it didn't make sense, but somehow she knew it was important that she decipher it for her instinct had never failed her before.

One thing she was sure of however was that something bad was coming letters; there had been hundreds of letters that fell from the sky before the blood appeared. She put the glass down as a thought struck her suddenly, no it couldn't be. She went back to her room, as she reached her bed she knelt down and pulled a black metal box from underneath the bed, inhaling deeply she looked at the box, she exhaled as she opened the box, still sitting there were the letters her parents had given her, still white and untouched on their velvet cushion, she hadn't opened any of them yet, she was afraid of what she might find and how it would affect her life if she did.

She removed each one of them, as she turned them over she felt the smooth surface, she saw nothing on them, suddenly, words started appearing at the back of each, and they glowed white, her hand lit up just as bright as the words where her hands came in contact with the letters warming her hand, Lytta gasped dropping them as she stepped away, after a few moments she willed herself to pick them up again. At the flap to open them were instructions in a beautiful hand writing, it appeared as though they were in some sort of order, one read 'open this one last Lytta,' she looked at the other two, the slightly beige one read 'open this one second', the last read, 'open me first Lytta it will all begin to make sense' they were all signed with a strange crest sealing them closed, putting the letters underneath her pillow, she sat on the bed, she thought back to yesterday, the men that had been assigned to track Stan had been found killed and laying in their own blood, they had said some strange symbol had been found on the pavement below them, Michael and Sean had asked her to stay with them as they looked for Stan but she had denied their offer, though they had insisted on having guards to watch over her, she now had two guards that followed her where ever she went, they had actually moved into the opposite apartment just outside her door.

This could not be a coincidence, the strange words appearing on her letters after so many years of staring at them and seeing nothing, then suddenly, words appear a day after werewolves are found dead massacred by something unknown? Did this mean she was connected to whatever killed those men? Oh god, what if she was the reason they died somehow? Shaking her head at her negative line of thought before she truly began to panic, she lay her head on the pillow bringing her legs to her chest, Lytta put her hand underneath the pillow, stroking the letters underneath, in a way they soothed her troubled mind, she would try and figure this out tomorrow when she was thinking more clearly, she closed her eyes and she tried to get some sleep.

The next day

"Hold on sir, I'll be with you in a minute," Lytta said juggling a hot metal plate in one arm and a drink in the other, reaching the customers table, she put the plate down in front of the customer who was looking at her chest a bit too closely for comfort, in the mood she was in she might just punch him in his happy face, breathing in and out slowly, she put his drink down and faked a smile,

"Enjoy your meal sir," she said and walked away from him knowing he was checking out her backside now.

"Asshole," she whispered under her breath, as she was wiping her hands, she felt someone's hands wrap around her waist, she saw red, she swung her hand and hit the person in the nose, pain shot through her hand,

"Oww!" she yelled clutching her hand, Sean's blonde hair gave him away before she even looked up, he was leaning over her wrapping his arms around her as he held her hand,

"Oh gods, Lytta are you okay honey? I am so sorry; I just wanted to surprise you," he asked, Lytta smiled as she saw how truly horrified he was for hurting her even if it was an accident, his face was paler than usual.

"It hurts a little don't worry about it, remind me never to punch a werewolf again huh? Come on lets go to the kitchen and get some ice," she said, Sean didn't reply he kept on looking at her hand and her face and back again.

"Sean come on, relax, it was my fault for hitting you, it's just that the Tuesday rush has me on pins and needles, my nerves were already strained, especially with that gu uh never mind," she said entering the kitchen with him beside her holding her around the shoulders, weren't wolfs possessive? The last thing she needed was for that pervert to go home with a black eye because of her.

"Oh, anyway I had a break in my schedule today, I think I texted you about me having meetings right? So I have one hour to myself for lunch before I have to back into town, I decided to spend my lunch with you my love," he said, Lytta warmed up instantly inside, already getting wet, from the look in his eyes she had an idea of what that 'lunch' would entail.

"Is that so?" she said holding his waist with her good hand, he smiled down at her wiggling his eyebrows at her, Lytta laughed shaking her head.

At the far end of the kitchen she found the fridge and opened it as she looked for ice, when she found it she put the cubes in a tea towel wrapping them up before she put her makeshift ice bag on her hand. She went to the staff room with Sean it toll hoping it was empty, it wasn't, three male workers sat playing cards in one corner, two female workers sat in the center drinking juice, the Michelle and Stacy or as she liked to call them slut and bitch eyed Sean as they looked him over openly, she tempered down her irritation at their blunt flirtation, she looked up at Sean meeting his blue eyes before he looked around the room, he didn't seem to have seen the invitation from the two girls because he passed them both by without looking at them and sat her down in one of the two empty chairs that were a few feet behind them, she smirked to herself as she sat down, take that bitches!

"I'll be right back," she said getting up, she went back to the kitchen and found Patrick talking to a waiter, when he saw her he said good bye to his friend and came to her,

"How's the Tuesday rush treating you?" he said leaning against the fridge, Lytta groaned as she opened the fridge door,

"How do you think I'm doing genius? There are some customers you just want to maim," she said getting left over fries, a chicken burger and a beef burger for her and Sean.

"Ya I know what you mean, but my sources tell me you have a large visitor in the staff room hmm?" he said helping her put one plate in the other plate in the other microwave, Lytta rolled her eyes,

"Would those sources be Matt and Ted playing poker? Who I saw texting as we sat down?" she asked already knowing the answer, those two gossiped worse than the women who worked here, they had actually started a rumor that she was lesbian last year which had made Patrick tease her any chance he got.

"Now you know I don't name my sources," he said Lytta snorted as she opened the microwave door, when Patrick didn't give a smart comeback, she looked at him, he seemed to be on the verge of saying something but he would close his mouth and frown. She ignored it as they worked together to arrange a tray with the food and glasses of juice, when everything was ready she turned to him,

"Alright out with it," she said knowing Sean was probably on his way because she had taken so long, Patrick looked at her sheepishly before he cleared his throat,

"Well, I guess there is no other way to put this so here goes, I was at the mall last week eating at the restaurant at the back with my dude when I thought I saw you with two men. They appeared to be some heavy petting and kissing going on from both of them, it was like they wanted to eat you alive Lytta," he rushed out, Lytta grew warm as she thought back to that day, they had escorted her to the mall as she picked up supplies and stopped at the restaurant, she remembered how heated they had all been for each other, she felt like a slut, but that day, she had not cared about the people around her too focused on Michael and Sean.

Lytta fidgeted moving her weight to her other leg talk about awkward she thought, she had planned on telling him but it had slipped her mind, what a way to find out.

"Well, I don't think I got the chance to tell you this, but I am dating both Sean and Michael, it just happened you know, I liked both of them and they liked me as well, so we started dating," she said as she watched his face, which was shocked after a minute his face showed how plain out worried he was,

"Are you serious Lytta? Is that even legal? I mean, I've never of such a thing," he said looking at her like she had lost her mind may be she had because she was beginning to fall in love with both of them, she wondered what a shrink would say about the whole thing, she blinked back to the present.

"I really don't care whether it's legal Patrick, it shouldn't matter, we are all adults who care about each other deeply, I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks to be honest, let them mind their own business," she said getting angry, she dared him to say something else, when he kept his mouth shut she lifted the tray and walked to the door, she counted backwards as she walked, the nerve of him to say all those things was unbelievable, before she reached the door Patrick held her shoulder stopping her, Lytta turned back around.

"Look I didn't mean to get you upset, it's just that it caught me off guard Lytta, I care about you like a sister love, always have, I just want you to be careful," he said pleading with his eyes for her to understand, Lytta sighed as she nodded.

"I know Patrick, I am sorry for being so defensive, you're the second person I've told, let's just say Elena didn't take it well, I know it can be surprising," she said as she smiled at him, she turned back around, she paused when she heard him call her,

"Before you go I just want you to ask yourself, what if it doesn't work out for some reason. What then, you will have two very large ex boyfriends to deal with, what if they won't be willing to let you go Lytta?" he asked, Lytta looked back once at him before she went back into the room, damn Patrick and his questions, when she reached the table she sat down placing the food in front of them and watched Sean as he talked on the phone, her mind plagued with the very same questions Patrick had asked her to think about.

PHAROAHT
PHAROAHT
206 Followers