Only Red Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Duke married her believing it would allow him to gain permanent residency in the United States. She was eager to be married -- not recognizing herself as a late maturing person -- and made the ghastly mistake of saying "I do." The immigration consultant couldn't believe that The Duke had managed to win temporary entry approval with his record of minor convictions for drug offences so advised The Duke not to apply for permanent citizenship and instead to stay in the country illegally. He rented a small base in Hollow Valley City to winter over with Jazz, but then he took up with Jazz's former best friend. In a fit of justifiable pique Jazz reported his drug addiction and manufacturing activity to the authorities. The bastard had used her!

Jazz was now in a dilemma again. This new guy who looked set to plug her was the opposite in certain features to The Duke -- Arnie had a big dick and smallish fingers. This was a time when a girl needed her mother so Jazz called her.

"It's a tough call Jasmine," said her mother astonished to receive a call from her daughter when it wasn't Christmas Eve or Thanksgiving. "My advice is to go for the big one -- we all tend to stretch from over-use and our muscles and internal thingies tend to slacken a bit as we age. Big can be more rewarding when that entering that period in sexual life."

"What if he drives an open top sports car mom?"

"Insists that he sells it; for God's sake Jasmine, you have to think about your hair."

* * *

Jazz drove Arnie to City Motors to inspect progress on her car.

He looked at her compact sedan in dismay. "Will you agree to trade in this heap of nothing if I guide you into buying a driver's car?"

"Well I really..."

"Are you attempting to say yes?"

"Yes, I guess you need to compensate me for the trouble and stress you've put me through."

"Oh yes," he crowed, showing no signs of tension on his sutures as Cilla had called them. "Plant your foot and red-line this little piece of crap."

She had no idea what he was on about so drove along at her usual sedately pace.

At City Motors Jazz felt the wet spot forming in her panties, caused by her looking at HIM. He made her feel quite jealous at the way in which he stroked his little red car -- it was so sensual and her nipples popped into alert. When her car needed something done to it she'd have to wait an hour or more at City Motors before a junior mechanic was assigned to her car but here she was looking at three mechanics, the boss himself Bert Bunker and the foremen from the panel shop and the paint shop clustered around the little red terror as if it were giving birth. Didn't they know the slimy red piece of crap had slammed through her fence and crashed through her biggest window?

As they drove homewards Arnie said dreamily, "My baby is going to be all right, receiving the highest attentive and expert care available within 500 miles. Does this also make you feel horny Jazz?"

She only just prevented driving up on to the sidewalk on the opposite side of the road. This man, this man was outrageous. Here he was calling her sweet car as piece of junk and lauding his red terror like some handsome Prince of the night about to save the world. He was living in Fantasyland.

They arrived home to find the picture window had been replaced and the fence reinstated.

"Nice job," Arnie said.

"Yes indeed. Well you can return to your own home now," she snapped.

"Is that what you want?"

The car swerved across the road, mounted the sidewalk and only quick reaction by Arnie wrenching the wheel to the left and pulling on the handbrake between the seats saved them crashing through the just repaired fence.

"Oh God."

"You did well, Arnie said gallantly.

"Please stay tonight, I can't do without you," she sobbed.

Arnie waited until she pulled away from him. "Not good enough, you sound as if you're in the throes of making a bad decision."

"Oh Arnie," she wailed, turning the color of beetroot.

"Calm down," he said, kissing her under her throat. "Leave your decision-making until you're confident it's the right decision for you."

"Hello your two, your spectacular arrival interested me," said Cilla Roberts. "Did you have your fingers where they had no right to be Arnie?"

"No, I distracted Jazz with a particularly intelligent question and that caused her to misjudge aligning up to enter between the gateposts."

"Hmm. The jury is out on that explanation Arnie."

"Cilla, it may interest you to know I've been seduced by Arnie emotionally but there has been no penile penetration of the vagina -- I think that's the medical terminology."

"Oh darling -- such a waste. Send him across to me if you're not interested in consummation."

Arnie was feeling like the invisible man at this stage. However Jazz cheered him.

"I think that's your house phone ringing, Cilla. Just to set your mind at rest I am interested."

"Well, you're losing him for fifteen minutes -- I need to change the dressing."

He said dryly, "Oh you mean me; I do have some relevance to the conversation?"

Both women looked at him oddly.

Arnie returned in less than fifteen minutes, with just a small sticky patch over his wound; no bandage.

"She's not too bad; lonely I would suggest. You should find her a man."

"Me?" Jazz said.

"Yes, that's why we have neighbors."

"Oh yeah -- do you happen to know the names of any of your neighbors? Jazz asked.

"Yeah, oodles."

"I bet."

There was an awkward silence, broken by Jazz. "I'd like to have sex with you tonight -- the Saturday night special. But I suggest we take it slowly. Let's have lunch then go for a long walk as soon as I have checked with the girls at the store and..."

"You have a store?"

"Yes -- a large fashion store which is my dream. I purchased the business and the building from my marriage exit settlement plus the adjoining property rather than buy an apartment or a house."

"Good for you. So the store can support a manager?"

"Yes, it is quite large. I have a permanent staff of sixteen plus weekend part-timers."

"You're not just a pretty face, are you?"

"I gave three years of my life to that rat bag who became my husband which caused me to be severed from my family and friends. Until he was jailed I was at his beck call and survived on the money he tossed at me. There were of course other women. I'll never degrade myself like that again."

"Good for you; it appears you have bounced back brilliantly."

"Knowing more of my background, do you wish to have sexual connection with me?"

Arnie pulled his left ear and grinned. "Yes please."

"You're funny," she said.

They came back from the very long walk, spent almost two hours in the bath drinking wine; had awkward sex in the bath twice and indifferent sex in bed and in the shower in the morning.

"I'm sorry," she said, at breakfast.

"What for?"

"For being unable to relax, thinking of all the bad sex I've had in this house."

"Ohmigod, I'm relieved," he said, pretending to wipe a sweaty forehead. "I just thought you were just sexually incompetent."

"You swine," she choked, throwing the cereal packet at him which he caught, opened it and threw the contents over her.

"Aaargggh!" she snarled, emptying the milk jug over him and throwing the liquid honey over his chest.

"Hey -- I surrender," he said, holding up his hands in submission. "I know I'll be the one who'll have to clean up. I apologize -- that was a smart-ass thing to say when I should have shown support and understanding. My big mouth often lands me into trouble."

"You're forgiven. We'll both clean up and then you can take me somewhere. I like doing something interesting at weekends."

Arnie kissed her and they wiped each other down and began clearing away. "I'll show you where I live and then we'll trade in your crap car for a real car -- so bring your check book and papers."

"I quite like my little car," she pouted.

He said 'quite like' was not good enough; he aimed to fit her up with a pre-owned car she'd come to adore."

"I don't wish to spend more than twenty grand."

"Understood -- what I have in mind for you to purchase less your trade-in should fit you up for $15,000 to $16,000."

"And you say I'll adore it."

"Guaranteed."

"I think you have opened your mouth a little too wide this time, Mr Optimist."

Arnie just smiled.

She knew by that reaction he would blow her away once he 'fitted her up. What an interesting man -- rather a lightweight but interesting.

"Honestly Jazz, this car is a head of crap," Arnie said, driving her towards what he called his 'life-style environment."

"It's one of the biggest selling cars in its class in America," she said defensively.

"That only goes to prove the saying there's no accounting for taste."

Fifteen minutes later she gasped, "Ohmigod, you live in a gated community."

"The guard almost saluted Arnie and said, "Good morning Mr Guy; I never thought I'd see you driving a crap car."

Jazz attempted to burrow deep into her seat.

"We tend to be unaware of the perimeter fencing as our estate covers three hundred acres including the recreational lake," Arnie said, waving to a gorgeous woman of about forty driving a Porsche slowly with the name Gloria written artistically along the side.

"Hi Arnie."

"Hi Gloria."

Jazz said she looked as if she were someone.

"She seems to think so -- heiress to the McGinty supermarket empire.

"Ohmigod. Is everyone famous who lives here?"

"Not quite, I live here. I live alone so my home is rather small, he said, driving down to a branch road giving access to homes on the lake edge. "This is it."

The house was still three times larger than Jazz's home. Jazz had noticed people in their gardens, cleaning their cars or walking along the sidewalk all called out "Hi Arnie" and he named them all. It was true -- he did know his neighbors: all of them.

Jazz had a good look around the home and was surprised how tidy it was and how tastefully decorated. She mentioned the décor.

"My consultant from New York supervised the finishing and purchased the furniture for me."

"He or she has excellent taste."

"Glad you approve."

An hour later they entered a bar for a drink and a midday snack. Gloria was seated alone and waved them to join her.

The greetings were friendly. Jazz had clients of Gloria's social standing so talked to her without awe.

"Glad to see you with a female -- in fact I rarely see you with anyone," Gloria said. "I was worried that you may be turning gay."

Arnie laughed and told Gloria she had no chance of frightening off Jazz by talking like that.

"Are you gay?" Jazz asked.

Gloria and Arnie exchanged glances and roared with laughter.

"You have an acid tongue darling, I like you," Gloria said. "Bring your man over for lunch next Sunday."

"I'd love to accept your invitation but it's conditional on Arnie not deciding he's gay before next Sunday midday."

They laughed and Gloria asked Arnie, "Why the dressing on your neck Arnie -- does Jazz bite like a vampire?

Arnie told Gloria how he came to meet Jazz and Gloria was fascinated and said, "That would make a great opening to a movie romance."

They drove to a car lot and Arnie walked Jazz straight to the car of his choice.

"No, definitely not."

"Why not."

"It's foreign, in fact it's Japanese."

"So what, it has class, grunt and value for money is a great buy. But never mind, don't buy it."

A saleswoman joined them, Jazz wandered off kicking tires while Arnie handed the saleswoman the keys to Jazz's car. A mechanic drove the car away and the saleswoman drove the MX5 out of the tight parking space to the apron of the lot.

"I know you're not buying this car but I want you to be seduced -- just a short test drive. Five minutes."

"Seduced by a car -- you have to be kidding. Okay, we have time to waste." Then she started:

"I don't like blue cars."

"I seem to be sitting far too low down."

"It's not automatic."

"These metal pedals look slippery."

"I seem much too cramped."

"Oh my goodness, feel the power surge."

"Listen to the quality of the stereo."

"Whoopee, feel how it sticks to the road."

"Brace yourself, I putting the foot down..."

Jazz stayed in the cockpit trying out the switches and buttons while Arnie went inside to talk to the salesperson who then called in her manager. He went back to Jazz.

"Come on, we should push off."

Jazz seemed reluctant to leave.

"I'll bring a smile to your face," Arnie said. "The sales lady is waiting in her office for you to complete the paperwork including the DMV forms and hand her a check for $12,200. Then you can drive away in your new car. Alternatively pay another eight grand to buy a demonstrator new model with the foldaway metal roof."

Jazz hugged and kissed Arnie excitedly. "No, this one is fine -- the less money I spend on my car the more I have to extend my business investments."

"Are you sure -- think carefully; you could struggle with the soft-top?"

"No, I'm sure. Let's do it."

They drove up to Arnie's garage which Jazz had not inspected; they'd decided to stay at his house for the night. As the door went up Arnie said she could park in the central space normally occupied by his MG.

"Oh my, no wonder you were so positive," Jazz smiled. Rather that look at the Lexus saloon she looked at a black MX5, the latest model.

Jazz entered the house smiling. Oh my, what will I wear to bed -- I don't have a change of clothes with me, or any nightwear? She was not a nude sleeper -- she sold luxury nightwear to some of the wealthiest glamour women around so had a continuous supply of clothing samples at her disposal. She also spent expensively when her eye caught 'the right look' in window displays or in the dens of competitors.

"I'll grab some juice; make yourself comfortable out on the terrace," Arnie said, heading for the kitchen with her vehicle owner's manual.

Jazz sat on a chair at the stained wood table, stretched one leg on another chair and pushed a hand under her short dress to touch her panties. The finding was as expected: damp. She tingled with suppressed excitement knowing it had been a long, long time since she'd been this ready. The day had been exciting, test driving the car had sent her spirit soaring but since she'd hugged and kissed Arnie in that dealership lot when he gave her the option of going or paying to change her vehicle she'd felt like consuming him: he deserved everything she could throw at him -- and more. It had been at least a couple of years since anyone had made her this happy. Almost three years actually when the band had been paid six months late for their tour of State fairs and her 'ex' had been high on dope and gave her a bundle of money -- she'd scampered out and bought a diamond ring -- the engagement ring he'd never given her -- before he thought of demanding some of the money back.

She felt excited also at the thought she was on the verge of a worthwhile relationship. Long or short, she had no idea and no idea if she were dreaming. He'd not expressed anything to suggest this but he seemed amused by her, interested in her and seemed to like the way she was no pushover. Perhaps all the women he knew went pussy up as soon as he gave them the eye -- who knows? She'd felt a charge of sexuality between him and that gorgeous Gloria but expected that happened automatically between Gloria and males. Gloria didn't carry a wedding ring and her magnificent fingernails looked genuine so it would appear she didn't work manually or do the gardening or dishes; so what did she do?

Oh yeah?

Good one Gloria.

Bang! A small bang really as a tall glass of ice and exotic fragrant fruit juice was dropped in front of her with the greeting, "You look happy."

"Almost radiant," she said, allowing him to see her tongue run along the inside of her top lip.

His eyes narrowed but his smile stayed. "The car or being with me?"

She frowned. He'd be expecting her to say 'him'. Or was that a wrong read of him?

"I am a discreet person so I'll pass on answering that one."

He grinned and looked at her chest.

She bit her lip and he noticed that.

"Take your top off. We are pretty private here unless someone has binoculars on us and if they are bothered enough to do that who cares?"

"That's not a request to make to a lady."

He said easily that he didn't want her to be a lady. At that Jazz suspected she'd added to the dampness of her panties. Why on earth had she chosen on this day of all days to wear gray underwear!

She stalled. "Why do you want me to half undress?"

"You're young and beautiful with lovely breasts: they should be on display for me."

More stalling. "You take your top off first."

Jazz caught her breath when he removed the shirt. She was aware from being in bed and in the bath with him he had had an enhanced upper body build but in removing his shirt he was now flexing his upper body, like a show-off. This was weird but lovely -- she pulled off her top, messing her hair and reached to undo the bra hooks and that garment was tossed over her head. The flex in doing that turned a bemused look into a stare; now whose lips were being licked!

She loved being aroused when there was no need for it, not like when going to bed as everyone expected to have sex when they were to bed. At least she hoped they did when having a partner in there with them. What this was can only be described as adults' play. She wondered should she call him to show her his cock but reconsidered, perhaps wisely, that this was his little titivation; she should allow him to call the shots.

He chose to pull out, moving his chair alongside hers and opened the vehicle handbook and for the next hour, apart from twice kissing the nearest boob and then her lips, pointed out things she should know about her new vehicle -- but, he said, nothing more than she needed to know for routine driving and vehicle care. She did her best to listen carefully and to stifle a couple of yawns. At last the briefing ended.

"What should we do now?" he said, which was a dangerous thing to ask when she was in a mood like this.

"Lay me across the table and lick my wet cunt."

She'd chosen to use that word to arouse him and the word 'wet' was used to prepare him for the huge damp circle on her gray knickers. She was lifted on to the table; her panties was pulled aside and her began teasing her with his tongue tip before inserting and tongue fucking her into orgasm, assisted by her smacking her mons. They had all the time in the world, so took it -- his fingering, sucking and licking was patient and drowsily slow as were her mons slapping and clenching and unclenching her ass until her whole body tightened and she sighed. He took the cue and rammed his tongue to maximum depth and began slapping her walls and withdrew only to ram in the tongue again; he gripped her tits tightly -- she thought of them as tits rather than boobs or breasts when aroused -- until she jerked and jerked into substantial release.

He pulled away and came up smiling, fluids running down his face and off his chin.

"Kiss me, kiss me," she urged. "No -- don't wipe your mouth!"

He kissed her tentatively but she went wild, grabbing his buns through his trousers and opening her mouth and ramming her tongue into his mouth and moaning at tasting herself. She was thrusting at him and could feel his erection through their clothing.

"Jesus," he said in awe, pulling away and looking down at his crotch. "I've just ejaculated."

"Good boy," she purred, pulling him against her again and hugging him with one arm while stroking his hair with the other. Emotionally she felt so replete. She then heard his say something she really fancied.

"Come on -- let's clean up and you take me on a fast test drive up into the hills in your new car and we'll find somewhere great to have a rustic lunch."