Only Red Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Arnie -- that's wonderful. I've been wondering how to re-educate him and was thinking of having his mother lead the discussion for me; I know she's delighted with the progress I've been making in winning more and more chances of conducting studio interviews."

"I can advise on that approach but if it were me I'd go solo -- face-to-face, just you and him. Win this one and you may never have a problem with him again as his confidence in you will have increased. Answer me this, is he pushing for you to have a baby?"

"No, not at all; we have mutually decided to wait another four to five years. Why do you ask?"

"Some men wanting their partner to become pregnant don't want her thinking about career and become precious about what she does, what she eats and to pesters her to avoid robust activity and late nights."

"Oh really, how cute. No, I'm not under pressure. While he's supportive about my career having me work into the evening doesn't appeal to him but it's not a big issue. Here we are, please sit and I'll remove this muck. You have a well developed chest."

Oh-ho-ho; what's this, thought Arnie. Was that a come-on or was it not from a grateful TV presenter. He reached out and gently touched a springy boob. "You have a very well developed chest yourself, Charlotte."

She blushed and made no effort to remove his hand; in fact if anything she was pushing against it slightly.

She worked away with cleansing tissues and he could smell her perfume more definitely; that would be her skin warming up. He was used to nervous young women and knew what to do which was nothing: sit still, say nothing. If they wanted it they'd make the next move.

What is your attitude towards having sex with married women Arnie?

"To fuck all the lovely ones."

She cried "Oh Arnie" and slumped against him and pressed her lips against his. Quickly he flipped a tit out to cut off any vague thought from hers of not proceeding; he squeezed it and she groaned, opening her mouth. He run his tongue up one side of her nose and skimmed it across her closed eyes, very softly in case she was wearing extensions but they were just long, soft natural eye lids. Charlotte groaned and pulled herself against him so hard her tits squashed to the side. Arnie knew that was her signal telling him he was in control now.

He knew Charlotte wasn't doing this primarily for the sex; she desired to reward him for assisting her career. It was necessary to hurry because senior people were in the lounge drinking, waiting to chat with him. Arnie unzipped and she lifted her hips a little to give him more room while she turned and reached for her handbag. Good girl.

"Roll in on."

There was no fuss; she was an expert and as she straddled him high Arnie pulled aside her panties and she fed into him as she sank down on to his length.

"Oh God, you're large," she whispered. That made him inflate more. Charlotte went to work, providing herself to be a young hottie. Arnie unfastened the back of her dress and had both well-sized breasts out and was squeezing, sucking and licking them until the nipples were bloated and he waited until she began squeezing him with her pussy before he nipped a nipple. So squawked and throwing her head back pumped him hard and he blew a good-sized load within seconds of her finishing.

She was puffing like a stream train -- well, she'd done most of the work.

"Baby, you're up with the best of them," he said, meaning it, and grinned when she slammed into him another half dozen times to show her appreciation.

"We must go," she sighed.

"Must we?" he asked, receiving a fabulous soft-lipped kiss.

As they were cleaning up he asked did she do this often.

"I've been married three years and worked here almost two and a half years and you are my only second naughty break-out since my marriage."

"I'm honored Charlotte. Just remember the two rules: be selective and be discreet."

"I'll always remember you Arnie."

Arnie drove home with a happy smile: Unexpected fucks were usually smile-making. He was disappointed though Jazz hadn't called; on the other-hand he was glad he was relieved she hadn't called while he was reaming Charlotte.

Next morning Arnie was showered and just dressed at 6:00 when the front door bell went. In came Jazz carrying a tray and she held up her lips to be kissed by the doorman.

"In to the kitchen and take your top off," she ordered. It was cool outside and raining very lightly. "Don't worry about the rain -- it will be gone soon to be followed by a lovely day to benefit those women who shop Only Red."

She poured orange juice into two flutes and topped the glasses with sparkling wine, then removed her top clothing and sat across from him grinning. "Down boy," she said, noting his interest -- I'll be available for dinner tonight and have booked a suite at the Hilton to entertain you, subject to confirmation when you tell me it's a date.

"It's a date," he grinned lewdly. "Nice tits."

Jazz giggled. "Sitting topless is becoming a tradition with us."

They had a leisurely breakfast. Jazz cooked mushroom, tomato, onions and finely chopped chive omelets.

"You're too conservatively dressed for Opening Day; the press will be there. Do you mind if I choose your clothes?"

"No, go ahead," he yawned, wondering about the day ahead of him.

Jazz dressed him in a white suit, white and brown shoes and a midnight blue shirt with matching handkerchief thrust loosely into his breast pocket.

"I should wear something red."

"When you reach the store change that belt for a red belt -- some of those belts I saw look very much like men's belts."

The drove in to the central business district in the red MG and parked outside the front of the store in a metered space that Arnie had hired from the Council for the day under its Special Events parking provisions. Although it was only 8:30 Arnie was disappointed some people weren't lined up waiting for the store to open at 10:00 -- he didn't comment, not even when Jazz said, "There are no people lined up waiting."

At 9:30 Mrs Marks his store manager phoned Arnie in his office upstairs: "They're beginning to line up Arnie."

"Oh great -- make sure those two security guys are in place at the doors by 9:55 Betty. I'll be down by 10:00 but don't unlock the doors until exactly at 10.00.

At 9:50 Arnie heard a street disturbance and looked down from his office; two women police officers were attempting to stop the bulge of late arriving women shoppers from moving off the sidewalk on to the street. "Ohmigod," he shouted in glee, and raced downstairs. He changed his belt for a red one and joined Betty Marks and the two burly security men.

"Count thirty in and then stop anyone entering -- I suggest you don't close the doors; just block them with your bodies. As people leave let the same number in."

"Gotcha boss," said the biggest security guy who was wide enough to block the door completely with his body.

Jazz called Arnie just after 11:00. "I see people leaving with red-wrapped parcels and Only Red red shopping bags. We're doing wonderful trade. TV and newspaper people are out their interviewing women in the crowds and also interviewing other retailers. I'm telling the media we're not fussed by the crowd and in fact are doing record trading for a Friday morning.

A little later the chairman of the Piccadilly Street Retail and Professional Association called his newest member and invited Arnie to lunch at 1:30 to meet the executive.

"Thank's Bob -- do you mind if I bring Jazz Pennyfeather with me? She's been of great assistance to me."

"Jazz will be there -- she's my vice-president."

It's not only who you know but what you don't know about them, Arnie thought, wondering why Jazz had not told him about the luncheon. Of course, it had just been cobbled together because the Association could see the red store was not a disaster, a least not today, a Jazz would have stood back to allow the chairman to issue the invitation to Arnie. How couth.

There were a few tussles over items but store assistance move quickly to cool tempers.

The 30-minute luncheon at a restaurant was a great introduction to the neighborhood business leaders for Arnie who already knew Jazz of course and his dentist and attorney were also on the executive. Bob Head was very friendly and ensured the eight members of the executive kept their focus on Arnie during the business lunch and he was congratulated by acclaim for bringing the city's attention to Piccadilly Street and making it livelier and giving it prominent through his TV appearances and newspaper and magazine articles.

Late afternoon Arnie's bank manager called to congratulate him for the day's takings that had just been lodge for trading so far that day. "We have some big traders on Piccadilly but I can tell you a new record has been set for a non sale day for any firm in our street who banks with us and most of the larger ones do," he said.

When the store closed at 6:00 Marie the buyer and her two assistants and Jazz came into Only Red to join staff for a celebratory drink and they all received bouquet and Arnie presented Marie with an 18 caret gold bracelet which was greeted with oaths from the other women.

"I cautioned Marie that she was bringing in far too much stock," Arnie said but she said it would sell whatever happened. As opening day drew closer she sensed I wasn't quite the madman the doubters had me painted and ordered in more stock - and just as well. Had she not done that we would have been embarrassingly depleted of stock by mid-afternoon. This small token recognizes you courage and professionalism, Marie."

The women gathered around to examine the bracelet.

"It looks expensive," Marie said.

Jazz whispered to her as the others dispersed, "Arnie asked me after lunch to buy it for you. I spent almost $2000, the figure he told me to spend."

"Oh my giddy aunt," Marie said in astonishment. "He's already paid you a premium for the time we have spent working on his needs, which mostly has been me, and you've paid me a bonus out of that premium."

"Yes and I mentioned that when he ask me to buy you a bracelet and he was pleased about that but wanted to mark his thanks personally. He intended buying it himself but a writer from 'Boutique Trader' magazine arrived unannounced and that took his free time. I'm finding he doesn't do things by half."

Arnie drove Jazz to the hotel for their overnight stay and as they approached the Hilton she said, greatly impressed, "You've had you sign changed. It's brilliant Arnie -- those who need to know will know what it means and those intrigued will find out by asking." The sign read, 'I'm Wearing Red'.

They were both tired when they went to bed so sex was almost and after-thought, not quite. "You've had a big day," Jazz yawned, "a very big day. You exceeded my expectations."

"Is that good?"

"Yes, and it's working on my mind. Good night darling," she said kissing him.

Both were aware she'd never before called him darling with that intensity.

* * *

Arnie awoke next morning with his usual morning erection, only it was stiffer than usual -- and wetter. As he climbed out of sleep he realized it was being beautifully licked almost as if a feather was being used. He opened his eyes with a sigh and was greeted by a fabulous sight -- a fat, aroused pussy so close all he had to do was to raise his mouth a little and he was there. So he raised his head and his tongue flickered at the slightly moist slit.

"Hello darling -- that's lovely. Don't pop me too soon. I've decided to come and live with you if you still wish for that."

"I want more. Please marry me."

The butterfly licks stopped. A huge sigh followed.

"I'd like that," she said, and the licking resumed in little darts as if she was playing a musical instrument divinely. A harp perhaps?

Arnie tongued in some nectar, knowing when you are soft and loving like this, heart thumping and your cockhead is inflated to maximum size, pussy juice becomes nectar. He wanted desperately to have that cockhead launching into its special place where it was designed to fit and soar before being lovingly milked but accepted as Jazz had started this it was her right to set the pace.

By the time his tongue was pretending it was an action seeking cockhead, straining to plumb as far as it could extend; her lube flowed into his mouth and up his nose. Occasionally his nose would wander up to massage around her little nub that by then had unsheathed. His balls felt about to explode, leaving nothing but minute fragments in a sea of unfired sperm: not possible of course but that described the feeling, admirably.

But there was more to come. His cockhead was now deep into her mouth and his mind became confused. Although her tongue was flicking against his erection and he could feel the scraping of her teeth, the odd thing was part of the time his mind was signaling he was deep into her cunt. An urgency and confused signaling must have assaulted her brain as well and she responded instinctively. With a groan she pulled away with a plop as his cock emerged from her mouth and her cunt withdrew from his mouth.

Arnie watched without blinking as she repositioned to straddle him and they both stared as his now pulsating red and purple dripping cockhead disappeared through the soft jaws of her swollen pussy. It went in like a snake up a drainpipe. That thought appealed because he said to her as her hairless crotch met his hair-trimmed crotch, "That went in like a snake up a drainpipe."

She stared at him as if gripped in a half-trace, giving him just a half smile as she began jigging up and down, leaning back at an angle. Her tits were flaying up and down to her rhythm, sending wildfire messages to his brain.

He grunted, "We've forgotten the condom" only to be told it didn't matter.

They had both heated up and were sweating and the moisture being compressed between their now very agile bodies made obscene discordant music that somehow seemed very acceptable. By that stage Arnie had both hands on her butt cheeks to help her gain elevation to free-fall in a nicely timed re-cycling movement - the ultimate in athletic co-operation between two persons.

Jazz's mouth went slack her forehead creased and her eyes closed. Her head fell back and she sighed and then groaned, clamping his cock with her cunt muscles, Arnie grimly continued rocking against her, having dropped her on to his lap and his hands greedily snared both swollen tits and he squeezed them. He couldn't hold back any longer and his eyes half closed as he felt his under-pressure cock deep inside her begin to really twitch as it began dry pumping waiting for the flow of sperm that was on the way.

Jazz was pumping her hips and fell towards him mewing which at last allowed Arnie to plunge his mouth against a breast and begin sucking and rolling his tongue around the fat nipple.

"Uuuuuugh, uuuuuugh, uuuuuugh," he grunted, blasting three big shots into Jazz's very receptive cunt.

She fell against him, hot and wet and temporarily exhausted.

His sweat dripped into his eyes, stinging them. "Were we making a baby?"

"I'm still on the pill; I'll stop taking it whenever you wish."

"That's something more to talk about."

"God, I'm drenched," she said, not at all worried. "I've just had perhaps the best fuck of my life."

"It was a boomer for me -- just the best," he said, thoughtfully adding the qualifier.

After they cleaned up they pulled on T-shirts and sat up waiting for the arrival of the breakfast trolley to be pushed against the bed.

Nestled in a hug, Jazz asked how long Only Red would stay trading.

"Three months; trading will be pretty slow by then.

"What follows?"

"Lovely in Yellow."

"It should have been red for winter."

"I know, but this campaign is a bit radical and I thought red was the more glamorous color to launch with. Blue would be disastrous for winter."

Jazz turned to look at him. "That was all crap about the five-year color cycle, wasn't it?"

"More or less -- there was too much overlapping of colors to positively prove the cycle exists."

She smiled. "Nevertheless you saw enough to convince yourself you'd found what you had wanted to find?"

"Enter!" called Arnie when their room door bell sounded.

"Blue for spring then?"

Arnie said no, the wear yellow would be the end. Gimmicks had a limited life. "I will convert to a high class conventional men's store. I was wondering what you thought of knocking a hole through the wall between our stores. It will be a good time for us to marry then and once the men's store is up and trading satisfactorily we could sell out as a going concern and use that money to start a new venture -- I'll inject more capital to equal your investment.

"Oooh yes, a spring wedding. We could develop a baby wear and accessories emporium."

"A motor-cycle warehouse."

Jazz screwed up her nose at that. "Here comes our breakfast. We've no need to hurry to a decision on a joint venture. In the meantime let's prepare for the wedding and concentrate on practicing to make babies."

Arnie smiled thinking he could go along with that. Two reasonably attractive room service girls wheeled in the trolley; he didn't notice their breasts which was unusual for Arnie. Was it because he had a great pair within reach of his hand or was his gaze only the women's aprons? There was only one reseller in the city of these stylish red aprons from France and that was Only Red.

Arnie decided he liked seeing red; Jazz would look really great on one of those stunning but obscenely expensive red ruffled lace cupless bustiers from Italy.

THE END