Only The Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay well, uh let the games begin!" Steve said, lighting another joint ceremoniously. "So, The Game, that's what the backpackers called it –"

"Catchy name," Rob called out smiling at Emily who couldn't help but smile back.

"Yeah well, uh, The Game its got four different parts to it. Oh! Shit! We need a die. And a beer bottle."

Jake, having already had an empty beer bottle in his hand threw it over to Steve, and Rob stood up, walked to a nearby closet and opening it revealed every conceivable board game. Reaching into the Monopoly set he pulled out a single die. "Check!" he said.

"Okay, so, like I was saying, the game has four different rounds. And everybody has a turn each round. You start your turn by spinning the bottle, and we'll just say that whichever member of the opposite sex it lands closest to is who you'll be playing with. Cool?

"Unless you two want to hook up?" Jake said laughing and pointing at Emily and Alyssa.

Emily rolled her eyes and pointing at Jake and Rob said, "You two first."

"Anyway," Steve continued, "in each round there's four different possibilities you can roll, one, two, three and four. Five and six don't count; they're nothing, you just roll again. Okay?"

Everyone nodded as Steve continued, clearly not having planned on teaching the rules to a game in his current condition.

"So spinning the bottle tells you the 'who', and you roll the dice and it tells you the 'what'. Round 1 is simple. It's like truth or dare.

If you roll a one you ask a person a question and they have to lie.

If you roll a two you ask the person a question and they tell a truth.

If you roll a three they tell you a secret.

If you roll a four they tell you their deepest secret."

Rob leaned back on the couch and said, "that's not so bad. What are the rest of the rounds like?"

"Let's just start with Round 1 and we'll see whether we wanna keep going," said Alyssa.

"So I guess since it's his birthday," said Steve, "maybe Jake should spin first?"

"Here we go guys!" Jake yelled spinning the beer bottle on the ground and watching as it landed on Alyssa. "Ohhhh!! Ok, Lyss, get ready," he slurred, while rolling the die. "Two! Okay, okay, you gotta tell a lie?"

"Truth," Alyssa corrected him.

"Right. Okay, soooo, I dunno. When did you lose your virginity?" Jake slurred, his eyes closing as he asked the question.

"Yesterday," Alyssa joked. "No, I was sixteen. Josh Hartz. It was awful, but yeah. Sixteen. My turn," she said, spinning the bottle. It landed on Rob. She rolled the dice and it came up a four. "Okay, well that's pretty straightforward. Deepest secret Rob."

Rob looked at Alyssa and then at Emily who was distracted by her boyfriend. Jake, still soaking wet, had seemingly fallen asleep and was snoring lightly over the edge of the couch. Emily snapped her fingers to try and wake him, to no avail. Then she noticed Rob looking at her with a strange expression on his face.

"What?" Emily asked him.

"Rob? Deepest secret buddy," Steve prompted him.

"Yeah, yeah, right. Uh," he said staring intently at Emily. She would have looked away, but his chiseled features and deep green eyes were holding her curiosity. "My deepest secret," Rob continued, "is that a couple days ago...after we all had dinner on the boardwalk?...I had a sex dream about Emily."

She could feel her cheeks turn crimson as she looked at Rob, and then at Jake to see if he'd heard what his best friend had just admitted. He definitely hadn't, having started to drool over the edge of the couch. Emily looked back at Rob, her big blue eyes surprised. Rob had had a sex dream about her? She was used to the idea of men fantasizing about her, but it had never crossed her mind that Rob...he was Jake's best friend. She never would've imagined that he was fantasizing about her, but now that she looked at him she found herself imagining...He was undeniably good looking. His strong jaw and dark, longer hair. Tan skin from working outside...

"Okay! That was something..." Steve said passing Emily the joint which she gratefully took a hit from while watching as the bottle landed closer to her side of the room than Alyssa's.

"One," called out Steve. "Lie."

Once again Rob looked at Emily. "What do you think about the dream I just mentioned?"

"What do I think?"

"Do you like that I had that dream?" He said unabashedly as Steve and Alyssa chuckled uncomfortably.

Emily looked at Rob innocently and reaching down to her leg she began to touch it lightly, the way she was now positive, he'd done earlier in the Jacuzzi. "No," she said, Emily watched Rob get visibly more flustered, a slight indentation in the crotch of his shorts. Emily reached down and spun the bottle herself. It landed on Rob. She rolled a 6.

"Reroll!" said Steve.

Emily rolled again and got a 2. Truth.

Without so much as glancing in Jake's direction this time, Emily asked, "What happened in the dream?"

"Not sure I wanna hear this," Steve laughed next to her.

Rob, leveling his eyes at Emily, paused for a moment, the tension in the room palpable, before he started talking, quietly, almost too quietly for her to hear. "We were in an empty movie theater. The movie hadn't started yet. You reached over to get some popcorn from me, but..." Rob paused, clearly a little uncomfortable discussing this in front of his friends, let alone his best friend, Emily's boyfriend. "...instead of the popcorn you put your hand on my pants." Rob looked into her eyes. "On my...my dick. You looked at me and you said, 'Can I have some?' and I said, 'Yeah.'" Emily was getting more turned on as the images fluttered through her mind like their own movie. "So you pulled down my jeans as a stood up in front of you and you started sucking my dick."

She felt warm. The heat starting to radiate from her damp pussy as she listened to this boy, this best friend of her boyfriend, who sat only a few feet from them both, describe to her the scenario of his sex dream.

"Then the movie started. But instead of a regular movie, it was us. I was watching the two of us on this big screen. You were sucking my dick and I was watching you suck my dick on the screen." Emily was breathing heavier, her eyes blurring out the rest of the room so that all she was seeing was Rob and the images so vividly playing in her imagination. "Then I picked you up and I started to fuck you. Harder and harder, until you were just fuckin screaming..."

Emily was so turned on at that moment she thought she might explode. Rob's hazel eyes never wavered or moved from hers, as he continued, "...and we both watched ourselves fucking on the screen, and then we both screamed out at the same time... and that's when I woke up."

Nobody spoke. Emily stared at Rob, and he stared right back at her. The visible discomfort that both of their bodies were causing them was obvious. Emily's face was flushed and reddening, and the hardness in Rob's shorts had gotten significantly harder.

"My turn?!" Jake suddenly called out having woken from his intoxicated siesta. His eyes were still closed, and a puddle of drool on the couch beneath his face.

Alyssa quickly tried to regroup as she said, "Okay! Well that was...yeah. Anyway, um, that's the end of round one! Nice job everybody." Steve chuckled as Emily attempted to get her physical reactions under control.

"So yeah, uh, Round two," Steve said still chuckling. "Round two is kinda like strip poker. Here's how it goes. You spin the bottle, and whoever it lands on, that's still the 'who', and the die is still the 'what'. So...

If you roll a one you take one piece of clothing of your choice off the person.

If you roll a two you take two pieces of clothing of your choice off the person.

If you roll a three you take all the clothes above the waist off that person.

If you roll a four you take all the clothes off that person."

"Fuckin easy," mumbled Jake, "s'like skinny dippin n' shit."

"Okay," said Steve. "My turn." And spinning the bottle they all watched as it landed on Alyssa. Rolling the die, he got a 2. "Alright baby," he said smiling at his girlfriend, "socks and shirt."

Alyssa shrugged and quickly and unceremoniously pulled off her socks and her shirt leaving her in her bra and skirt. Emily noticed that she had small, but perky breasts which complimented her badass pixie style well.

"Jake!" yelled Steve, throwing a cushion at Emily's comatose, drunk boyfriend and watching it hit him in the face.

"W-what?" Jake said, clearly bewildered.

"Your turn dude."

Jake, clearly not functioning at a high level, spun the bottle as it landed on Emily. He drunkenly smiled at her and rolled the die. Three.

"Everything above the waist," Alyssa stated matter of factly.

"Sweeeet," Jake said, standing up and then quickly falling back on the couch. He made a second attempt to stand, this time successful as he walked over to his girlfriend, who was less than enthusiastic about Jake's current state.

"Alright, alright," she said raising her arms above her head as Jake brusquely pulled off her t-shirt leaving Emily only in a dark red pair of boyshorts and a lacey white bra which strained to contain her immense 38DD tits.

"Shesaideverything," Jake slurred, barely intelligibly.

His breath was so boozy Emily thought she might get drunk just from the fumes. He crawled onto the couch behind her and fumbled with her bra, clearly having a difficult time with the clasp. After half a minute of Jake desperately trying to figure out her bra clips, Emily, completely frustrated and getting visibly irritated with her boyfriend, reached behind her back and unclipped her own bra.

Rob thought his eyes might try and jump out of his head as he watched the buxom blonde unceremoniously take off her bra. Barely a few feet from him were the most exquisite, the most flawless pair of breasts, topped with the pinkest, sweetest looking nipples. He knew that her rack would be incredible, but now, seeing it in the flesh, Rob was mesmerized. They seemed to defy gravity. Perfectly shaped, their massive weight hung delicately from the beautiful blonde's chest.

Emily, on the other hand, wasn't having anywhere near as good a time, as Jake reached around her to grab each breast, groping lecherously as he yelled out, "Funbags!!"

"Get the fuck off me," Emily yelled at him, pushing him off her couch and back onto his.

"Guess I'm not getting any action tonight," Jake said, laying back on his couch and putting a cushion over his face.

"I guess not!" Emily yelled at him. She was livid at her boyfriend. Fuck him. She wasn't going to allow that prick to ruin her night. Let him sleep, he's no good to anyone when he's awake.

And taking a deep breath, which caused her glorious tits to sway from side to side a little, Emily relaxed. She looked at Rob. The expression on his face, as he stared at her tits, was adorable. Wide eyed and dumbfounded. He wasn't making any attempt to look away, he just stared.

"Rob," she said giggling, causing him to awkwardly tear his eyes from her chest, "you ok?"

"Yeah...I...yeah," he replied, blushing a deep red.

"Who's turn is it?" Steve asked.

"Mine," said Alyssa, spinning the bottle. It landed on Steve and she rolled a one. "Pants, big boy," she said smiling.

Steve unbuttoned his shorts and pulled them off leaving him in a t-shirt and boxers.

"I'm up," Rob said grabbing the beer bottle, hoping beyond hope that it would land on Emily. But it didn't. It landed perfectly on him.

"Do over," yelled Steve.

"Uh uh," Emily said. "It landed right on him. Aaaand he's the only one with all his clothes still on."

"Jake has clothes on," said Steve.

Ignoring him, Emily said to Rob, "You have to roll for yourself."

Rob wasn't about to deny the beautiful, half-naked blonde anything so, without hesitation, he grabbed the die he rolled.

Four.

"Everything," Emily smirked, her topless chest flushing red, betraying her excitement.

Rob stood up and began to strip off his clothes. First came his shirt revealing lean, hard muscles and a tanned torso. Emily watched as Rob, her boyfriend's friend and a guy she hadn't thought about physically before tonight, suddenly became a hunk. He looked like one of those firemen calenders. Then he unbuttoned his shorts and in one swift, unashamed moment, he pulled off everything.

"Jesus Rob!" Alyssa laughed, "You're gonna poke someone's eye out with that!"

Emily's mouth dropped open as she stared at Rob's beautiful, thick and, what had to be close to 7-inches-long cock. And it wasn't even completely hard. She couldn't tear her eyes away. It was hypnotizing. She hadn't seen a penis in months. Not since she sucked off Mr. Lehman at her babysitting job and that had to have been at least five months earlier. She realized she was staring and turned her big blue eyes to look up at Rob's handsome face. He gave her a slightly bashful smile, his big prick dangling between his legs, and sat back down on the couch, .

"Well, that concludes Round 2," Steve said, "Do we wanna take a break before Round 3?"

"I'm fine," Emily said, her eyes stealing another glance at Rob's big penis.

"Me too," said Rob.

Emily pulled her long blonde hair back into a ponytail. "But tell us what happens in the last two rounds first."

"Alright," said Alyssa, "but in the interest of full disclosure I should tell you that we didn't finish the game with the backpackers. We got to this round. The third round. Then this guy," she said, indicating Steve, "passed out after too much Absinthe and I carried him back to the hostel. Anyway...in Round three it's like that game Seven Minutes in Heaven ya know? Basically it works the same as the other rounds with the bottle and the die, but this time,

If you roll a one, you kiss the person's mouth for one minute

If you roll a two, you kiss the person's chest for one minute

If you roll a three, you touch the person's genitals for one minute

If you roll a four, you kiss the person's genitals for one minute."

"Kiss their genitals?" Rob asked.

Emily gave him a devilishly sexy grin. "Suck their dick or eat their pussy...right?" She watched eagerly as Rob's cock lurched enthusiastically and grew to its full length at a cool 9 inches.

"Yeah. What she said," Alyssa responded.

"And that's just Round 3?" asked Rob surreptitiously placing his t-shirt over his lap. "What happens in Round 4?"

"Well," answered Alyssa, "like I said, we didn't get that far with the backpackers, but according to them, Round 4 is sex. I mean, that's basically what it is.

If you roll a one, you touch the person's genitals to orgasm. So, handjob or fingering them 'til they cum.

If you roll a two, you kiss the person's genitals to orgasm. Blowjob or eating pussy til they cum.

If you roll a three it's just straight fucking.

If you roll a four it's, uh, well, anal."

No one spoke. The tension in the room was magnetic.

"But like I said," continued Alyssa, "we don't really need to go that far. It's pretty crazy, and nothing personal Rob, but this shop is closed for business."

"Except for me," Steve said.

Alyssa smirked, "We'll see."

Emily spun the bottle which very clearly landed on Steve. And rolling the die once and getting a 5, she rolled again, and got a 1. She turned to Steve who was visibly paranoid about making out with a hot topless girl in front of his girlfriend. He looked to Alyssa, who laughed at his concern.

"It's ok baby. Just part of the game," she smiled. And looking at her watch she said, "Ready...Go!"

Emily leaned in a little towards Steve causing her breasts to swing away from her body towards him. As their lips touched, she smelled marijuana, not an unpleasant smell. Steve was being very tentative, and Emily, looking out of the corner of her eye to Jake she saw that he was still totally unconscious. She parted her lips and slipped her tongue lightly into Steve's mouth. Following her lead, Steve let his tongue gently graze her teeth. Emily looked over to Rob sitting across from her as Steve began to kiss her a little more heavily. Rob was gawking, his makeshift loincloth on his lap. She opened her mouth more and slipped her tongue deeper into Steve's mouth, giving Rob a bit of a show. Moaning just a little into Steve's mouth, she reached up and placed a hand on the side of his face drawing him closer into her.

"Time!" Ashley yelled.

Emily pulled back from Steve. A little breathless she looked at Alyssa and said, "He's a good kisser."

"Apparently you are too," Alyssa replied, laughing and pointing at the obvious erection in Steve's boxers. "You have fun sweetie?"

"I guess," Steve said sheepishly trying to cover himself. "I mean, yeah."

"Who's next?" Emily asked.

"Loverboy here," Rob said, indicating Steve, not without some obvious jealousy.

Emily was enjoying teasing Rob, and as Steve spun the bottle she realized she'd be getting another opportunity as it landed on her. As he rolled the die, everyone watched on the edge of their seats as it came up a 2.

"Jesus..." Rob mumbled, full of envy as Steve nervously looked at Emily.

"Just part of the game," Emily reassured him. Then, more for Rob's benefit than Steve's, but still just joking around, she reached a hand underneath one of her big breasts and lifting it, she extended her tongue and licked at the distended nipple. "Who's timing?" she said.

"Ready?...Go!" yelled Alyssa.

Attempting to make it easier for Steve, who sat stupefied watching her, and also trying to alleviate the predicament of his having his girlfriend watching them, Emily reached out and placed her hand behind his neck and pulled his mouth down to her breast. Steve, to prevent himself from face-planting into the glorious, fleshy orb, reached out his hands and grasped both breasts as his mouth was literally dragged onto Emily's nipple.

"Mmmm," Emily groaned quietly as Steve started to lick and bite at her huge, 38DD tits, alternating now from one to the other and obviously enjoying himself. Emily looked over to Rob, and almost started laughing. The look on his face was of pure lust and his imagination must have been working overtime because his mouth seemed to be suckling at the air in front of it.

Rob noticed that Emily was looking at him and snapping out of his trance he moved his hand under the loincloth t-shirt, and, to her delighted surprise, began gently stroking his big cock. Emily, still holding Steve's salivating mouth to her breast, glanced over at Alyssa, who seemed almost bored with the spectacle, as she just stared at her watch. Looking back to Rob, Emily licked her lips naughtily and lifted the breast that Steve wasn't inhaling. Yet again she stuck out her tongue and licked at her nipple, coaxing Rob to keep masturbating.

"Time!" Alyssa yelled. And Steve withdrew his mouth from her tit, sitting back, breathless and overwhelmed, while Rob pulled his hand out from underneath the t-shirt.

"Time to what?" Jake's familiar drunken slur intoned as he propped himself up.

"Nothing," Rob replied.

"Why are you naked man?" And not waiting for a reply, he looked at Steve, "What's wrong with you? Why do you look so messed up?"

Alyssa, chuckling, said, "He just sucked on your girlfriend's tits."

Jake frowned and looked at Emily. "You let him do that?"

"What's that supposed to mean? It's part of the game!"

"I can't believe you'd do that."

"Fuck you Jake. Go back to sleep," Emily replied, wiping Steve's saliva from her boobs. "You can't just wake up and criticize me for playing a game that you made us play to begin with, just because you passed out like a punk."

Jake, looking like a sulking teenager, and clearly having no response, said "Fuck it. Whose turn is it?"

"Yours," Rob answered.

"Fine," Jake said brusquely, directing his hostility to no one in particular.