Only The Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here it is Em! Swallow it all babyyyyAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!" Rob screamed as he pushed his cock all the way down her throat to the root.

And as she felt the first wave of his load blast directly into her stomach, his hot orgasm so deep in her that she couldn't even taste it, her fingers dancing wildly around her wet pussy, Emily came as well.

"MPPPRRRRFFFFLLLLPPHHH" she screamed around Rob's discharging penis. White lights danced in front of her vision as the intensity of her orgasm made her feel like she might explode.

Rob watched Emily writhe and buck while his penis continued to shoot load after load of hot cum into her throat. "Fuck – ughh – fuck – that's it – take my cum baby – UNNNGGHH –"

And that was exactly what she did. As Rob pumped stream after stream of hot cum, Emily started gulping, swallowing what felt like buckets of cum from Rob's thick cock.

GULP – GAG – GULP

Finally, as his huge cumload dissipated and Emily's orgasm also calmed down, he pulled the head of his cock back into her mouth. Emily immediately tilted her head, gasping while she drooled a mixture of her saliva and his cum onto the floor.

Rob pushed his cock back into her mouth, the sensitive post-coital head pushing gently past her lips again as Emily opened her throat to him once more, sucking the rest of his load out and cleaning the glistening shaft.

Rob's legs almost gave out having Emily drag the last few drops of his cum out. "UnGGH – I've had some good blowjobs before – fuck – but that was amazing – you're fucking incredible," he sighed as he reluctantly pulled his big dick from her throat allowing her to sit up.

Emily's was still gorgeous, as she sat up onto the ottoman, but she was a mess. Cum and saliva dripped from her chin down over her big breasts, and her hair, which had been so perfectly pulled back in a ponytail was now almost all loose and down around her face. But the look in the eyes of this cum guzzling, cocksucking goddess was pure, unadulterated passion.

"So?" she said, dragging a finger along her glossy, cum covered chin and wiping it over her lips, playing flirtatiously with Rob's load. She pulled her hair out of the ponytail letting it fall, loosely around her shoulders. "Are you finished with me now?"

"Fuck no," Rob smiled. "I still haven't taken my turn."

"Mmmm, I wonder what you'll roll..."

"Whatever it is, you'll be on my dick again."

Emily smiled hornily at him. "You're insatiable, aren't you?"

"When you're on the menu? Hell yes!"

Emily ran her hands through her long, wavy blonde hair and walked across the room as she said with a twinkle in her eye, "Well, big boy, I'm thirsty. Why don't you get me something to drink in the kitchen while I freshen up a little." And standing at the bottom of the stairway she turned and grinned nastily. "And bring the dice."

Rob watched Emily walk up the stairs, as he unhurriedly pulled on his shorts, still in shock at the mindblowing blowjob he'd just gotten. He walked upstairs to the kitchen. It wasn't a very difficult room to find in the mansion. Jake's kitchen was the size of Rob's entire apartment, all with state of the art appliances and marble countertops. If Rob was part of the 99 percent, then Jake was definitely part of the 1 percent. It hadn't always been that way. Jake had been one of the guys for awhile, even taking a job for a couple summers during college to work for Rob's landscaping company. Rob hadn't been able to afford college, and his grades hadn't been good enough for a scholarship, but he didn't care. He'd done well for himself. Jake may have had the millions and the house and the car and the hot girlfriend, but Rob had just fucked his hot girlfriend's face and cum down his hot girlfriend's throat, and now he was going to fuck –

"Hey, man. You crashing here tonight?"

Rob turned around and found Jake standing in his pajamas, his hair mussed and his eyes red like he'd just woken from a deep sleep.

"Uh, yeah," Rob replied, trying to get his shit together, "That cool?"

Jake reached for a glass from the cabinet and poured himself some water. "Sure. Hey you haven't seen Em have you? I think I really pissed her off tonight, and she never came to bed."

"No, man, sorry," Rob answered. "Maybe she's in one of the other bedrooms or something?"

"Yeah probably. So?" Jake asked, taking a sip of water. "How was the rest of The Game?"

"Uh, fine man."

"Anything else happen after I bailed?"

"Nope. Not that I –" Rob stopped as soon as he saw Emily turn the corner behind Jake...completely naked. His eyes must have tried to jump out of his skull because Jake immediately turned to see what he was looking at, but thankfully Emily had jumped back behind the corner she'd come from.

"What?" Jake asked.

"Nothing, I just...I thought I saw...something."

"Ok." Jake took another sip of his water as Rob, terrified, but excited, watched Emily appear once again behind her boyfriend, completely nude. Her perfect 38DD breasts swaying lightly and her long blonde hair flowing down over them, like some kind of blonde Amazonian sex queen, but what truly caught Rob's eye was her smooth, perfect hairless pussy. "Well, night," Jake said starting to turn around.

"NO!" Rob yelled at him. "That's right!" he exclaimed, desperately trying to cover, "There was something...that happened...in The Game."

"Yeah?" Jake asked, curious.

Rob stood, frozen, as Emily, standing a few feet behind her boyfriend, leaned her hot, young body against the door frame and began to mime what her and Rob had just done, barely five minutes earlier.

"Rob?" Jake asked. "What was it?"

"Oh, uh..." Rob tried to think of something, but all he could see was the naked open-mouthed blonde in his peripheral vision licking and sucking and choking and gagging on an imaginary cock. "Popcorn."

"What?" Jake asked.

"We made popcorn. We...uh...we took your popcorn." Rob said. "Was that okay?"

Jake looked at him confused, while his girlfriend stood right behind him lasciviously writhing her fantastic, naked body against the door frame. "Uh, yeah dude. That's fine. I'll – I'll see you tomorrow." And turning towards the now empty doorframe Jake exited towards his bedroom.

Rob took a deep breath realizing he'd just escaped what could have been a disaster.

"Hi," a familiar sexy voice said behind him.

Rob turned to find the voluptuous naked form of Emily Parson's leaning against the fridge and playfully tweaking one of her nipples. "Jesus Em," he said, still reeling from his conversation with Jake, "That was way too close."

"But so hot," she replied as she wrapped her arms around his neck, pressing her firm breasts against his naked chest. "It's so much hotter when it's risky. Don't you think?" Emily said as she kissed tenderly at Rob's neck.

But he was still too overwhelmed by seeing Jake to be able to focus, despite the wildly sexy naked blonde draped over him. Emily sensed his hesitation, but not one to be put off she continued gently kissing his neck, while her hands moved down to his belt and began to undo the thick leather strap. "Mmmm, I think it's your turn...did you bring the dice?" she asked as her hand reached inside his shorts and wrapped around the, still large, but flaccid piece of meat. Emily's fingers played gently with his soft cock as Rob reached into one of his pockets and pulled out the dice.

Rob just couldn't get the image of Jake out of his head. The fact that his friend was upstairs hadn't really affected him earlier while Emily was sucking his dick, but after talking to Jake it was different.

Not to be deterred by his hesitation Emily retracted her hand and pulling back to look him in the eyes she bent her legs and moved down his body, squatting on the tiled floor as she unzipped him and pulled off his shorts. Rob's soft, but still impressive cock hanging in front of her face, Emily looked up at him with a grin and said, "Roll."

Rob's conscience told him that he should stop her, that they could get caught, that this was the wrong thing to do, but all of those things ceased to matter at all as he watched the naked blonde spread her luscious lips yet again and take his soft penis back into her mouth.

Emily loved sucking a hard dick, but there was something special about feeling a man's penis grow to full hardness while he was in her mouth. As soon as she felt Rob's cockhead slip past her lips, and she tenderly began to suck and lick at his cock, she could feel the blood start to pump. His dick flopped around her mouth as she drooled on it, tugging on the length with her lips, jerking him off with her mouth and gently caressing the slit with her talented tongue.

Rob, yet again in the wonderland of Emily's mouth, moaned quietly as she ministered to his hardening cock. He shook the dice in his hand and rolled it on the countertop above her. A one.

But looking down at the sexy buxom blonde as she desperately worked at sucking his cock back to hardness, her eyebrow raising inquisitively, while she pulled at his now nearly erect tool, Rob decided to choose a different number. "Three," he grinned. And he watched, yet again awed by her skill, as Emily, groaning in excitement, swallowed his, now fully hard, cock all the way to the balls.

"Oh shit yeah," he moaned as the hot naked blonde stayed impaled on his big dick, her tight throat gripping it yet again. "You like the idea of my dick inside you, huh Em?" he said feeling her moan in agreement. "You want me fucking you with Jake right upstairs don't you?"

The mention of her boyfriend's proximity to them as Rob began slowly moving her head back and forth along his slippery shaft sent a blaze of heat to Emily's wet pussy. She was so glad that he'd rolled a three, 'horny' couldn't begin to describe what she was feeling at that moment.

Emily pulled her mouth off Rob's dick as he lifted her up into a passionate kiss. Their tongue's twisting and searching, Emily's soft lips opening as Rob's hands grasped her big breasts, groping and squeezing, moving down to her tight ass, kneading and spreading the cheeks. They clawed at each other, breathing heavily, desperately trying to feel the other. Emily wrapped her hand around the slickened cock and began to slowly jerk it. "I need this inside me," she said in a desperate plea.

Rob smiled wide at the flushed blonde. With Emily's hand still wrapped around his slick, solid shaft, he slowly backed out of the kitchen. Emily was puzzled, but gladly followed never letting go of his dick, as she walked past the dining room and into the first door in the hallway, which just happened to be the guest bedroom, the same guest bedroom that Emily had used to change in front of the caterer earlier, the same one that Rob had found her in.

As soon as they'd entered the room, Rob kicked the door shut and deposited Emily on the big four poster bed, her luscious body sprawling over the thick comforter. And getting onto the bed himself, Rob, lost in lust for this crazily sexy vixen, spread her legs wide and crawled on top of her, placing his big dick at the entrance of her hot pussy.

"You ready to get fucked Em?"

"Yes," she sighed, desperate for his dick to be inside her.

"Tell me."

"I'm ready to get fucked."

Rob teased her clit with the head of his cock, rubbing the opening of her pussy. "How bad do you want my dick?"

"I want your dick so bad baby," she said squirming underneath his muscled body.

"Why?" he asked breathily as he just barely pushed the head inside her aching body.

"Fuck – oh please – just fuck me!"

"Why?" he smirked at the big titted blonde beneath him.

"Because I need it."

"Why?"

"Because - Because I love your cock. Please just put it in!" Emily was on fire. This interrogation while his penis teased the soft folds of her pussy was unimaginably hot.

"Why?" he said sinking another inch into her tight opening making Emily's voice raise considerably.

"Because – fuck oh fuck - I love your big cock because –"

"Why?"

"Because –" she screamed as he pushed another fat inch inside her. "– oh shit! Because - ungh - it's so much better than my boyfriend's cock!"

And with that Rob slowly began pushing his cock inside her.

"UUUUUNNNGHHH," Emily moaned. As inch after glorious inch entered her, she felt her head might spin off her body. "Fuuuuuuck you're so fucking big!"

Rob couldn't respond as he could barely talk. The feel of Emily's tight nineteen year old pussy as it clenched against his big dick was mind altering.

"Oh god, oh god – fuck you're big!" Emily shouted as Rob's dick finally bottomed out. Emily felt completely full of cock. Rob's dick was stretching the walls of her pussy so wonderfully, but that was nothing compared to what it felt like when he started moving in and out of her. "Fuck that's good – Oh god – I love your cock Rob – I love it – fuck!"

Despite being overwhelmed himself, Rob smirked at how much Emily was loving this. He began slowly fucking her tight snatch, allowing her to adjust to the size.

"I love this fucking game," Rob said as he picked up speed, pushing his fat cock into Emily's tight wet pussy.

"Oh shit – me too – I'm so glad – fuck – Jake wanted us to play!" Emily began to pant as she raised her hips to meet her boyfriend's best friend pistoning cock.

Rob began moving his cock even harder into the blonde beauty. "I think – fuck yes, take that dick – I think we should thank Jake – ungh that's it bitch – for letting us play,"

Rob's dick was now slamming into Emily again and again, filling her pussy so completely, driving her wild. She began to feel small pin pricks on her skin like every nerve ending was coming to attention, the intensity of her pending climax building gradually. "UNGGHHHH yes! - Thank you baby!" Emily yelled out, "Thank you – fuuuuck – THANK YOU!!"

Slamming his big dick into her with lightening speed, Rob wondered if Jake could hear her, but not caring enough to stop plowing her, Rob fucked Emily even faster causing her orgasm to build with an ever intensifying speed.

Rob was literally jackhammering his massive dick into Emily and she could feel her toes begin to curl as a monster of an orgasm started to spread across her body. Emily was lying on the bed, eyes rolling in her head and mouth open in a silent scream as Rob fucked her ruthlessly. Emily's white knuckles clutched the blanket in ecstasy as the first wave of a mindblowing orgasm rocked her, her entire body shaking, convulsing. The, already tight, walls of her pussy clenching like a vice around the big dick still slamming into it. "FUUUUUCKK – FUUUUUCK – YES YES – YESSSSSSS!!! – CUMMMMMINGGGG!!!!"

Rob had to force himself not to cum as well as he watched the beautiful naked girl climaxing. The velvet walls of her pussy were so tight, so incredibly tight, but as much as he would have loved to have cum inside her right then, he had something else in mind.

Allowing Emily to finally come down from her orgasm, Rob slowed down and lay on top of her, gently kissing her neck and reaching up to squeeze one of her big tits.

"That was...that was..." Emily moaned.

"Not the end," Rob answered, kissing down her neck to suckle tenderly on one of her hard nipples.

Emily held him to her breast still reeling from the intensity of her orgasm. "You didn't cum?" she asked, suddenly realizing.

"I was saving myself."

"For what?"

He smiled up at the gorgeous, flushed and inquisitive face of Emily Parsons. And without saying a word he opened his palm to reveal the die.

Emily looked over at his hand and counted 1, 2, 3... 4 black dots on the white face of the die, and looking back at Rob she smiled apprehensively.

"I might need some lubrication," Rob said, moving up her body.

Emily watched as he kneeled in front of her, and for the third time that night she opened her mouth for the long, hard cock of her boyfriend's best friend. He placed his hard dick against her extended tongue, the shaft still wet with her juices, and he slowly pushed all 9 inches down her throat. Emily took it all, her head bouncing off the pillow beneath it as he began fucking her throat roughly, spearing his big tool in and out of her mouth over and over, choking her with his big dick once again.

Putting her hands on his ass Emily pulled him all the way down and held him there. She reached out with her tongue and gently lapped at his balls as they rested on her chin. And finally, with a loud 'SCHLLLOOOOOOK' he pulled his saliva soaked, dripping cock from her throat, Emily gasping deeply and moving herself onto her stomach, her ass pointed up towards Rob who now stood behind her, his glistening manhood covered in her saliva, he placed the head against her asshole.

And as Rob spit on Emily's taut asshole and placed the head of his cock against it, Emily looked over her shoulder, her big blue eyes filled with lust and trepidation. Rob slowly pushed the head of his dick against her taut anal hole, using more pressure and more until finally, his cockhead popped inside causing Emily to yelp. Rob continued to gently ease his unprotected penis inside her ass, rocking gently a little deeper each time.

For her part, Emily was just a long groan of pain and pleasure, her fingers instinctively rubbing against her clit to dull the throbbing sting of Rob's 9 inch cock being pushed inside her virgin ass.

"Fuuuuuuuck – oh fuck – I can – I can feel you inside me – fuck! – you're gonna split me! - AHHHHAHA!" she screamed as Rob finally bottomed out, his cock impaled in the perfect taut ass of Emily Parson's. Emily was sure that Rob would split her apart, she could feel every inch of his thick cock as it pulsated inside her asshole, but that was nothing compared to when Rob began to slide in and out of her. "OH GOD – GOD – OH MY FUCKING GOD!"

"Ungh, that's it baby," Rob moaned as he began giving it to her harder moving his cock in and out of her perfect nineteen year old ass again and again. He could already feel his cum churning inside his balls as they slammed against her, his hands moving down the side of her ribcage to roughly grab one of her big breasts as they swung beneath her body.

Emily was a taking the full length of Rob's cock in her ass and fingering herself maniacally at the same time, rubbing her soaked pussy, trying desperately to mitigate the intensity of the throbbing cock that was threatening to tear her apart. Over and over Rob pushed his big dick inside her, and though she wasn't sure of the exact moment, but Emily began to feel good, really good, really, crazy, 'I'm losing my mind' kind of good, and an orgasm that made the other two she'd had that evening look like child's play began to take shape in the deepest recesses of her body.

"Oh – shit – Emily – Em – I'm gonna cum – I'm gonna cum."

And the one thing that she'd needed to propel her into that orgasmic nirvana, the one trigger that brought her to the mind numbing edge of sexual reality, as Rob roughly plowed into her asshole with a wild intensity, the one spark that set off the bomb inside Emily Parsons' aching body, happened just in time.

"FUUUUUUCK I'M CUMMMMIINGGGG I'M FUCKING CUMMING!!!!"

And as Rob began to blow load after load of hot sperm inside her unprotected ass, and as she felt it rocket against her insides, Emily opened her mouth. Yet no sound came from her lips, the intensity of her orgasm was beyond sound as she silently screamed, her eyes wide open as the single greatest orgasm she'd ever had rocketed through her body. Rob continued to empty his balls into her, until finally spent, he fell on top of her, still sliding his cock luxuriously in and out of her and finally he disengaged his cock from her ass with a pop.

"That was fucking incredible," Rob said, sweaty and exhausted as he rolled over on the bed, staring up at the ceiling and breathing deeply. And replaying the night's events in his mind so that not a single moment would be lost to him, Rob smiled and looked over at the beautiful blonde next to him. "Em?"