Only the Good Die Young

Story Info
Bryan turns the tables on a dominating tempress.
4.8k words
4.35
43.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drunk people are so obnoxious. I was driving home my wife Meryl and her co-worker Amanda from a dinner gala they had been planning for months. The ballroom was in the next county over and over 30 miles from our neighborhood. I agreed to drive that night, knowing I wouldn't drink so much anyway. I didn't think the girls would be "celebrating" so much, not to mention so loud. Although drunk and belligerent they both looked elegant and sexy in their gowns. Luckily with the drive home being so long they were almost sleeping on each other in the back seat by the time I got to my house.

I figured I would put Meryl in the house while I took Amanda home. At least then she would be asleep by the time I got back. I tried gracefully to pull her from the car and carry her into the house. She was dead weight in my arms but her tiny 100 pound frame was hardly a struggle. I gently laid her on our bed and tried to make her as comfortable as possible. I eyed her semi-unconscious body and shook my head as to why she wasn't more sexual.

I had married the "right" woman. She was the kind of woman my parents liked and was talented and good with kids and a presentable wife. But unfortunately in my small-town upbringing people married young with little to no sexual contact before the wedding night. Somehow I bread into a sex-addicted fiend who thought of nothing other. It had been seven years and we had only ever had sex missionary style with not a peep of pleasurable noises coming from her. I often wondered if she had ever even had an orgasm.

Self-control was a daily struggle. I refused to watch porn; one reason being the fear of Meryl finding it one day and confronting me but a second reason being my fear that the addiction would take over me and I would lose self control. Not that I ever considered cheating, I just wasn't the type. The only benefit was my built, toned body I earned from working out so hard. A high sex drive and few ways to use it was motivation enough to burn off my hormones. Not that Meryl took advantage, but it gave me confidence that if she ever did come around, I would be able to fuck her brains out.

Meryl was still perfect in every other way as a wife. Besides the lack of sexual satisfaction she was kind and trusting. I had to tell myself every day sex is not the most important part of a marriage, although some days I knew I was lying to myself.

Well, my sexual issue wasn't going to be solved that night. I sulked and walked back to the car where I found Amanda completely passed out on the window pane. She had driven herself over to carpool to the gala and I was wondering if she would just be happier to stay at the house and drive herself home in the morning, instead of having someone pick her up to drive her back here.

I slowly cracked the door open on her side of the car. I gave just enough room to slide my hand in to catch her from falling out, but it was unnecessary – she popped up as soon as she felt the door move.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked.

"Ummm, Bryan, am I home?" she asked groggily.

"No, we are still at my house," I replied gently. "I thought you might be more comfortable staying here for the night and taking yourself home in the morning."

Oh my God, she was gorgeous. I was trying to be polite and a gentleman but she was lying so unlady-like with her legs spread and her gorgeous legs exposed. Amanda was certainly not the type of women I was used to being around. She was very independent and self-assured without a husband. And her body was phenomenal. She was in her early or mid-thirties but she had the body of a 25 year old. She had naturally tanned skin, which emphasized her toned physique. She had the most gorgeous legs I had ever seen and even though she was fit she had enormous breasts, not the kind generally seen on such fit women. They were soft looking and definitely not fake. It was amazing she had such a naturally perfect figure; I bet other women hated her for it.

I know my wife did. She was always nice to Amanda but I could tell Meryl was insecure around her. Amanda was just two years older but much more successful and advanced in their company. Plus Meryl's frame didn't hold a candle to Amanda's. Meryl never worked out but stayed slender. But neither did she have a toned body, and her thin physique kept her from ever growing large breasts. I had never been a boob-guy for that very reason, but it was difficult not to enjoy Amanda's as she busted out of her gown and searched for a coherent sentence.

"Stay here?" she asked herself. "Umm, I don't think that's a good idea."

"Its perfectly okay," I persuaded her. "It's no trouble at all and I'll even make breakfast for you two in the morning." I really didn't want her to go. Rarely did I get to see Amanda and I was unashamedly hoping to get more eye entertainment out of her.

"No," Amanda replied with a giggle, biting her lower lip. "I really don't think I should."

I instantly became stiff in my pants. I generally didn't make assumptions but the look on her face was pure delight and she was definitely thinking about me. Oh my God, I have to get this woman home and away from my house.

"Ok, not a problem, I'll take you home right now," I said quickly as I made my way back to the driver's seat.

I still couldn't believe how big her house was. We were doing pretty well for ourselves and both Meryl and I were working. Amanda's house was bigger and nicer than ours and she certainly wasn't getting any help. I gripped the steering wheel and took a breath, anticipating the next few minutes of getting Amanda to her bedroom.

I opened her door to find her sitting up comfortably but not stable. I reached for her purse and searched for her keys before putting her purse in her lap and prepared to pick her up. I flung one of her arms over my shoulder and reached underneath her knees to pick her up, but my aim wasn't as good as I was hoping; instead my hand had slipped underneath her entire dress and I had to grip the tight muscles of the back of her thigh to pick her up. I tried not to think about her perfect legs and apple bottom, which I was inches from at this point, but my stiff dick was definitely thinking about it.

I half-sprinted to her front door, fiddled with her keys to let myself in, kicked the door shut and quickly found the stairs. I was kind of impressed how effortlessly it took for me to carry a grown woman all over her house. I pushed the door open to her bedroom and laid Amanda down on her bed. I couldn't help but think of how uncomfortable she must be in that gown. With the "glam" on it she was either going to ruin the dress or ruin her comforter. No! What was I thinking? Undressing her? I need to get home.

But then she moved. I was at first relieved, thinking she would be awake to undress herself. That soon faded when she adjusted herself only enough to expose the peak of one dark nipple from the top of her dress. What was she doing to me!?!? I couldn't pull my eyes away from her. My cock was pushing hard against the back of zipper. It was completely uncontrolled.

I had to see her. Just once. Just to give myself something to think about for the next lifetime of fantasies. She was completely unaware, it would just take a second.

I pulled her hair up to the side so she wouldn't pull on it. I casually stroked my fingers down her neck and across her collar bone to her shoulder, and whoops, slipped her dress strap down. Her breathing became heavier and her breast looked like it was aching to be let out. I continued to stroke the top rim of her dress, back and forth, slowing pulling it down to expose the most perfect breast I had ever see in my life.

I was gawking so much so I didn't realizing I had gone from her dress to stroking the underside of her firm tit. Goose bumps rose underneath my finger tip and I watched as her dark areola hardened and her pert nipple stood at attention. As if I had no control my strokes slide up the arch of her breast and slowly slid back and froth over its beautiful peak. And she moaned.

My cock bounced in my pants. I hadn't heard a woman moan in years. It was a soft humm and Amanda began to stir. I froze in fear but she still did not wake. She arched her back, unconsciously begging for attention as she pushed her tit into my hand. It was so soft and so full, like no one I had been with before. I massaged the perfect tit as I watched Amanda continue to arch and moan softly. I was curious how she couldn't be awake but I obviously wasn't thinking logically at that point to give it much attention. I bent down and wrapped my lips around her sensitive nipple. A sharp gasp escaped her lips but then she lay still as if the sensation knocked her out again. Her skin tasted amazing. I rolled my tongue around her huge nipple, biting it lightly to keep it erect in my mouth.

I couldn't believe I was doing this! Meryl was probably wondering where I was or why it was taking me so long to come back. On the other hand, she was more likely passed out and Amanda seemed completely unaware of what I was doing, or at least who was doing it to her. I found my conscious again and pulled away. My action was replied by a whine from Amanda.

"Daaavid," she whined louder.

David? . . . who? . . . that must have been the guy she was dating, or rather one of the guys she was dating. It seemed she always had someone new around when I saw her next. But she certainly was not the slut of the relationship; she dominated those men like they were her pets, and I was starting to see why.

"Daaavid, will you please help me," she said again in slow, sleepy words. "Just get this dress off of me, please."

Her eyes were still closed and she acted as if she were almost sleep talking. Nonetheless I was eager to abide. I stroked both my hands across her shoulders and down her arms catching the sides of her dress and slowly pulling it the rest of the way off. I softly caressed her mounds as I continued the slide the dress past her smooth, soft stomach. When I got to her hips I reached around to the small arch of her back and pulled the material off her ass, but not before getting a quick squeeze of each firm cheek. The rest of the gown fell to the floor, along with her shoes.

I starred at her unbelievable body, taking extra notice of her string panties with, how cute, a picture of a road map on the palm-sized cloth covering her V. And I bet she was good with long rides.

Now my mind was in a completely different stage. Up until now I was giving myself excuses for the caressing and the stripping but now I really wanted to fuck this woman. I stood up to leave but before I could make it to the door I heard Amanda's sultry voice cry out again.

"Oh David, can you at least even me out before you go?"

When I turned back around I was starring at Amanda holding up her right breast, squeezing it to make the tit seem even bigger. Whether she was conscious or not I was not concerned.

I dove back to the bed, engulfing her full breast into my mouth. Sucking. Licking. Biting. Flicking. Amanda returned with short, quick breaths that grew louder as I reached for her other moist nipple I was pleasuring before, pinching and flicking it as well. I was more relieved now to know that she did think I was someone else and I didn't have to have the conscious of knowing she was betraying Meryl as well. Oh Fuck, Meryl. What is wrong with me?!?! Never again. Oh my God I need to go, Now!

I pulled away, not giving myself another moment to change my mind.

"OH, thank you Bryan," Amanda said as I closed the door behind me.

WHAT!?!?! I ran back into the room.

"You knew!?!" I asked with half surprise and half anger.

"Of course," she answered very coherently and with a smirk on her face. "Now I would love to help you out," she said as she reached forward and gripped my hard cock from outside my pants. "But you are probably wanting to get home." I grabbed her hand from my throbbing cock.

"I hate to be so needy, but is there one more thing you can do for me?"

She didn't wait for me to answer but instead pulled my hand down to her pussy, folded my fingers back and inserted one index into her soaking-wet sex. I could not believe a woman could cum so much from breast stimulation alone.

She said nothing else but turned over and exposed her beautiful, round ass to me before pulling the covers over her.

I stood in a daze, still confused about how the night had played out and who had taken advantage of whom. I strolled back to my car, got behind the wheel and tried to think of how I was going to put myself past this. I quickly wiped my mouth, trying to get the sweet taste of Amanda's nipples off my lips. But then I smelled her. Her sweet, wet pussy cum was still all over my hand and my dick felt even harder as I breathed her in. How could someone be so unbelievably sexy? And want me? I reached down and jacked my cock twice from outside my pants. I had to get home and fuck my wife.

************

"Bryan stop," Meryl whined as she pushed my hands away. I was bearly grazing her sides, trying to get her out of her dress.

"Darlin, don't you think you should get out of your dress?" I asked, sounding desperate.

"Stop, I'm trying to sleep," she squealed, pushing me harder away. I almost contemplated taking her. She had NO idea what I walked away from to get home to her tonight. I could just fuck her now, tell her she was out of her mind the next morning when she chastises me for taking advantage of her. I could blame it on her drunk ass and how she makes things up when she can't remember the night before. I was gripping the hem of her dress, strongly contemplating it, but I couldn't. It was difficult to imagine I had any conscious but there was no cause to do that to her.

I ran to the bathroom and in half a second I was naked. I straddled the side of the tub and leaned up against the shower wall. I was jacking my dick so hard and so fast it was going to be a record-breaking cum. Her tits . . . her skin . . . her taste . . . that pussy . . . her smell. It would take months to get her every sense out of my mind. And those panties. I bet she was such a good fuck. Not one that would just lay there and be taken. She is the taker. I could just see her riding a cock, her ass rocking back and forth, her soft tits bouncing to her rhythm and that tight . . . pussy . . . wrapping around my cock as she . . . . "OHHHHHHhhhh FUUUUUCCCccckkkk!"

The first spurt hit me on my neck, the second my chest and continued to shoot cum all over my stomach. I don't know how Meryl didn't hear me but she probably didn't care as much, as long as she didn't have to get fucked. Not that she participated much anyway. Well, I got what I wanted: something to jack off to for the rest of my life. Thankfully there was no reason for me to see Amanda for any reason on a regular basis. This should blow over just fine.

************

Within a few weeks I was actually able to go an hour without thinking about Amanda and that night. Meryl was still showing me little sexual attention but I was sort of knocking that out myself lately. Luckily it was my birthday next week and I'm guaranteed sex that night, and even a little more freedom to get a little more out of her.

I was anticipating the end of the day when I was buzzed by my secretary.

"Your wife is on line one."

"Hey darlin, can't wait for me to get home can you?"

"Oh, sweetheart, I'm so sorry to do this to you today," Meryl shouted over a loud crowd.

"What's going on?" I asked with concern.

"My boss just told me about a PR disaster in California. I told him about your birthday and if there was anyone else who could go. He said he was sorry but it was my field and its one of our biggest clients. He also said dinner was on him next time. Oh, darlin, please forgive me," Meryl sobbed.

"Don't worry about it sweetheart," I said, trying not to sound so disappointed. "We can just do it tomorrow."

"Okay, but I already put together a back-up plan for you," she said with a little more excitement. "Amanda."

My breath caught it my throat. "Huh??" I asked.

"I told Amanda how upset I was about missing your birthday so she volunteered to take you out with her boyfriend . . . ummm . . . David, I think is the name of this one," she said.

"Umm, Meryl, that's unnecessary, they don't have to do that . . . this wasn't anything you could help . . . ." I searched for another excuse as to why this was NOT a good idea.

"Well, she sounded thrilled to do it for you, and besides, she said she was meeting you at the house after work and I have no way to talking to her before then," she said. "I'm about to get on a plane. Love you baby. Have a good night!"

Dial tone. Oh, hell no. She is not going to manipulate me into another tortuous night of teasing and guilt. I just wasn't going home.

I stayed with my work, desperate to not think about her again, or the possibilities she had for the evening. I knew I wasn't strong enough to resist her and I was just going to stay away. It was almost pitch black outside, except for a few street lights that streaked in. The lights outside my office door were off and I knew everyone had gone home by now. I figured it was safe to think she got the point and went home by now.

I was shuffling through a few more papers of my desk when I heard the latch of the door. I was first startled by the sound but my shock turned to fear as I saw Amanda walk in my office wearing a light brown trench coat, tied tightly, and very high heels.


"Hi birthday boy," she said seductively.

"What are you doing here." I demanded more than asked.

"Well, I thought we had plans, but it seems I got stood up," she said, making a sultry walk toward me.

"Well, I had a lot of work to do and with Meryl out of town . . . ." My voice trailed off as I watched Amanda slowly start to untie the straps of her coat.

"No. Don't do it." I said firmly.

"What Bryan, haven't you thought about our night together? Don't you miss my body? I sure miss your mouth," she said as she dropped her coat from off her shoulders and onto the floor.

I couldn't believe what stood before me. She was wearing a matching bra and panty set, but none like I had ever seen. The bra was turquoise lace but the lace was cut out just at the nipples. The top came about half way down her torso but still showed her smooth stomach. Her lace panties dangled clips which held up her thigh-high panty hose. I could only assume the panties were crochless, just based on what I could see in plain view. She looked magnificent.

"Stop, I'm not letting you manipulate me again like this," I said, trying to stay firm, or not, rather.

"It seemed to me you were all in control last time we were in this situation," she said slyly.

"You are just trying to take advantage because you know Meryl is out -"

"Now let's just think about this logically," Amanda interrupted. "You have done nothing but think about my naked body spread out for you - "

"What is your point?" I interrupted back.

"Is it not more logical for you to just let me fuck you so you can stop fantasizing about it?"

"Huh?" I asked.

"At least then you can actually think about your wife when you touch her, and then you're actually more faithful."

I couldn't believe what I was contemplating, but what she was saying was true. Well, other than the "when you touch your wife part" since I had yet to get any real sexual action from her since the last time I saw Amanda. But I knew that would change soon when she came back home and celebrated my real birthday. But Amanda was right; I would still be fantasizing about her body and her sexuality and wanting to fuck her still. Was what she was saying actually making sense?

I didn't respond but she could tell it was all sinking in. She approached me again and lightly guided me to the couch I had in my office for guests, and she gestured for me to sit. Her dark, toned skin was even more defined by the shadows created by the dark room and street lights. I could feel my dick swell already; I wanted to get out of these clothes so badly!

12