Only Time Will Tell

Story Info
Fate reunites couple in a fiery explosion of passion.
2.3k words
4
15.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catherine waited nervously as she awaited Justin's arrival. The two hadn't seen each other in almost two years, but now, were finally going to be able to spend some real time together. Sure the hours spent talking on the net were fulfilling, but both yearned to be near each other, to feel each others presence and enjoy one another's company.

The two had been friends since grade school, even dating for a short period of time until adolescence robbed them of their romance. They had grown apart, yet their attraction for one another never seemed to die out. But as things often do, times changed things and they both grew up graduated and went their separate ways. Justin moved away far up north while Catherine stayed behind in their small hometown and got married to her high school fling. Over the past few months the two had been in touch more and had gotten into deep discussions about one's life, and their regrets since graduating high school. Justin was finally happy though, living up north with an exciting job and experiencing a change of scenery for once. He was finally free of his hometown where Catherine was and the painful memories attached to her. She had hurt him bad years ago and the scars were still there. He probably thought he'd never hear from her again and he could conceal his pain forever and bury it.

Fate had other ideas. She was in a dead end marriage to a man whose main priority was himself. Catherine longed to have someone to love her the way she loved, to hold her and make her feel like a real woman. Sure, her husband had made her feel like this at one time, but both had grown up…and apart. He was still too much of an immature boy and she needed someone who was as hopelessly romantic as her, who wanted spice in his life, not the dull robotic routine she had become accustomed to. When the two begun talking over the net, things were a little stiff and guarded. Talking to her brought back good and bad memories for him, as well as the pain she had caused him. Talking to him brought back the embarrassing, remorseful memories of the past times she had ruthlessly hurt him in spite of her own selfish needs.

She had secretly loved him for over 12 years and had just of late begun to accept it and acknowledge it. What a fool she was! Her most heart warming event between the two was back when they were in the 10th grade and she sang a love song at a school show. She hadn't pronounced it to anyone, but knew that he could tell the song was for him. It was her way of telling him she loved him and wanted to be with him. After her performance they had gone for a walk around the campus in the cool night air. They rounded one corner where on the sidewalk was the written declaration of his love for her. She had been so shocked and surprised she took her tail and ran like a scared dog. How she had wanted to go to him and lie in his arms and love him with all her heart.

What was stopping her?! We'll never know. That night changed their relationship forever. That was the last time the two were really together. Since their only correspondence had been via the net. He had recently broken up with a steady girlfriend and she was still stuck in her never changing sad routine of a marriage. Lately though, both had been able to become a bit more bolder with their feelings. She finally told him how she really felt and longed for him to just spit it out and honestly tell her how he felt about her now. She realized she had made a terrible mistake and had married the wrong person. Her religion prevented her from an immediate divorce, but she longed to be in Justin's arms. He made her feel happy, loved, special… beautiful. It had taken some time but she had finally persuaded him to make the trip down south for a visit around the holidays. Her husband still worked his favorite night shift and the nights were oh so lonely for her. They would have plenty of time to catch up on each other in person and to spend exploring their feelings. 5 till seven. He was due any minute and her heart was racing. Would she chicken out and run? Would she be able to face him? Time would tell. Only time.

She checked her reflection one more time hoping that she wouldn't turn him off. Time hadn't been all too kind to her. There he was. Her true love was sitting in her drive way. She had to pinch herself to make sure she wasn't dreaming. She ran to meet him and he enveloped her into his famous teddy bear hug. God he felt good! The two sat and talked for awhile, about the past present and future. Her husband was threatening divorce yet again, and he was still single. Too bad they couldn't turn back time. At precisely 10 o'clock he rose to leave. Her hubby was due home in a bit. He hugged her tightly and promised to return the next night for another visit. As he was leaving the two were locked in a gaze that would have melted Iceland. In what seemed like 10 yrs, but only a few milliseconds, the two became locked in a heated yet tender kiss. Their first kiss. She felt the electricity plumb to her toes.

She wondered if he felt the same. Who knew what the next night would bring. He had promised her that if she wanted the two could get together for a romp in the sack, but after that kiss, what her body wanted was for the two to make sweet love right then and there. As he turned to leave she thought, "My Lord, what am I thinking, I'm MARRIED!"

Her body and heart had betrayed her mind though. She could hardly wait for the next night. The remainder of the night was spent in bed where she lay trembling, just thinking about his touch and his kiss. The next morning flew in a blur as she spent it ignoring her husband. She was not in the mood for his crap today; her mind was a little preoccupied. The next night as she readily anticipated his arrival she dressed a little more revealing. It fit her pretentious mood perfectly. He arrived a little earlier this time so as to have more time together. He greeted her with a friendly peck on the cheek outside her door as not to cause a scene for her nosey old neighbor.

The two talked more and decided to go for a drive and for a walk out in the country. She knew the perfect place; her family's farm. The scenery was beautiful this time of year and at this time of day certainly romantic. They arrived at the farm and walked through the woods admiring the trees and talking nonchalantly chatter. They had brought a blanket to sit and watch the sunset together. They set up their pallet in the soft grass just off the dam of a pond and built a fire to keep warm by since the air was hurriedly turning frigid. As the two sat and waited for the suns finale for the day she found herself leaning into his embracing arms. The two sat snuggling close to keep warm, since she was never any good at making a very warm fire. Her heart was thumping wildly in her chest her senses reeling from his feel and scent. His scent was so warm and manly and she seemed to fit perfectly in his arms. They sat for a while just holding each other watching the sun dip lower and lower, while once in awhile pausing for the unavoidable kisses.

As the sun dipped its head just below the horizon the two started kissing and brushing each other lightly, with soft loving touches. The two soon found themselves lying down on the soft blanket in front of the fire in a very heated position. She caressed his face and neckline and trailed down to his back while he ran his fingers through her soft feathery hair tracing her jaw line down to her back and around her hips. Each kissed the others neck leaving tiny kisses as they slowly started to undo each other's tops. She ran her fingers lightly over his broad chest tracing his taught nipples around to his back and to the front again. His big, soft, warm hands came around to her breasts as he gently massaged each one. Their tongues dove into one another as they explored each other's bodies fuller. He brought his mouth down to caress each nipple and teased each slightly as they puckered more and more. She wove her hands into his hair and the two pressed their bodies against each other feeling the passion and urgency of one another. But this passion had been so long overdue neither wanted to rush anything, both wanting to savor each and every touch and taste.

He gently undressed her completely sliding her silk panties down and off to the side as she reciprocated the manner. Both were lying on the warm blanket under the rising moon and stars naked in each other's arms. Was this a dream? She propped herself up on one elbow and trailed kisses down his body while he caressed every inch of hers, teasing her in anyway he could. Her warm wet mouth soon found it's way to his member, standing proudly at attention. She encircled his shaft and slowly slid up and down gently sucking while massaging around the base with a soft hand. She continued until he was writhing with pleasure. Her priority had always been to make them gasp aloud at least once. He gently flipped her over and matched her moves. Sucking and biting each nipple in the pleasuring pain known to her, he gently trailed his hands over her well-rounded body.

"God she feels so good", he thought. This was most certainly a dream come true. He thought he might score down here, but never had he imagined the passion and love making that was about to commence. His hand traveled to her belly button then lower into the already damp love box that was writhing for him to be inside. He probed her gently and with his hands and mouth in one action had her almost over the edge already. His body felt so good next to hers. Hungrily he removed his mouth from her sweet grasp and moved down even lower with his tongue already finding and teasing her love button. It grew in surprise. Even her husband wasn't this good. He gently licked her tasting her sweet juices. Of all the women he had pleasured, none had been as sweet as she was. Maybe it was the true love between the two. Suddenly when she could take no more he parted her legs and gently placed his throbbing shaft at her sweet opening. It was truly a magical moment. In one swift motion he entered her and sank his entire length into her warm inviting tunnel. She never knew making love could be so wonderful. Compared to this she had just been having unsatisfactory "sex" all her life.

As he drove in and out growing from short gentle strokes to deep pounding thrusts he felt her body tighten. Her nipples were so hard they hurt and her love button was beyond it's cave standing proudly being brushed by the base of his shaft with each thrust Her hands that had been rubbing up and down his chest and over his back were now digging for grip as her body betrayed her yet again and spun out of control. After awhile of this lovemaking the final set of thrusts were filled with such passion and energy while they kissed, both erupted into a volcanic explosion of orgasmic ecstasy. The feelings were undeniably shocking. As they lay there in each other's arms, there was a warm glow surrounding them.

They had finally consummated their love for each other and found a passion neither knew existed. They lay there in each other's arms, holding and loving each other's bodies and making love just one last time before it was time to go. As they dressed and gathered up their stuff and put out what was left of her weakling fire, they somberly walked to the car. What would happen now?

As they sat staring at the moonlit sky in each other's arms, they turned and looked at each other, staring deeply into each other's eyes. No one could deny the love in their eyes as they both spoke in unison, before one last kiss before the ride back, "I Love You". They met a few more times before he had to go, making sweet love each time, savoring the time in each others arms. They had found a passion unbeknownst to both. Sure she was still married but there was no love there, especially no love like this.

They had issues to discuss and her heart ached at some of the choices but things couldn't keep on as they had, both leading empty lonely lives. What would happen now? Would he go back up north and this time together be only a memory? Would she finally give in and go through with the divorce and be with her true love? What in the world was going to happen to them? It was up to him to tell her how he felt and for her to get her life straight. She knew what her heart wanted, but what did HE want? Only time would tell if true love would prevail, only time.

To be continued...