Only When It Rains

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sight of the Gulf of Mexico as it rolled in waves onto the shore always gave me a peaceful feeling, making me suddenly realize that I had forgotten to thank my parents for such a wonderful gift.

After fifteen minutes or so, the front door opened, followed by Kelly poking her head out as she meekly said, "Marlee wants to talk to you...."

~~~~~~

"Hello," I cautiously said, into the receiver.

"Hi, Michael," Marlee quietly said, "I know that you're mad at me," and then she began to cry, "I'm so sorry for everything, can you ever forgive me?"

"Shhh...It's okay," I soothingly replied, "There's nothing to forgive, Marlee. I'm the one who should be asking for your forgiveness for all the terrible things I said to you."

"No," she cried, "I'm talking about the way I just ran away."

"Marlee honey, I promise you with everything I am that Lance Harper will never bother you again," I told her, "Please, come home. You're safe here."

"Kelly told me that you know," she angrily cried, "Sometimes she be such a meddling bitch."

"Don't be mad at her," I said, winking at Kelly who had sat listening silently, "I made her tell me so, be mad at me. I don't care as long as you come home.

"Oh, Michael," she cried, "I'm so afraid that he'll find out where I live and then come back and kill me."

"So, come and stay with me then," I chuckled, "There's plenty of room."

"I can't do that either," she sniffled, "I couldn't put your aunt and uncle out like that."

"You won't be," I smiled, "My parents gave me their old house and now I'm back where I belong."

"Really?" she wistfully asked, still sniffling.

"I wouldn't have it any other way," I tenderly said, "Please say yes."

"Ya know, even though I'm scared to death, all I can think about is you, Michael," she sweetly replied, "Are you sure it's safe?"

"I give you my word, Marlee," I softly assured her, "You can have your own room and everything."

"I like the part about having everything," she giggled, "But who says that I want my own room?"

"Jeez, woman," I laughed, "Are you ever gonna give up on trying to embarrass me?"

"No," she said, the smile on her face evident in her tone of voice, "But there's something I want to say to you before I come, and it might make a big difference in the way you feel about me, Michael."

I knew exactly what she was going to tell me, but to reinforce what I'd just told her, I simply smiled and said, "I don't care what it is, because I'm still not going to feel any different."

"Okay then," she said, "Here it is; I fell in love with you the day I laid eyes on you, and I can't imagine not having you in my life. You're very special man, and I knew it the very first time I heard you speak," then she took a breath and asked, "Now that I've told you how I feel, do you still want me to come."

"Silly girl," I gently replied, "Of course I do."

"See? I told you that you were special," she tenderly cooed, "I'll be there tomorrow, handsome. I love you, Michael."

"I'm not sure if its love, Marlee," I said, "But I know that I care very deeply for you, and I can't wait to hold you in my arms."

"That'll do for now," she laughed, "But I dare you not to fall in love with me."

"I don't know," I teased, "I'm not sure that's a dare that I care to take."

"Oh, you brat," she giggled, "I love you and I'll see you tomorrow. Let me speak back to Kelly before I hang up, please."

"Okay then, I'll see you tomorrow," I chuckled, handing the phone to Kelly, "Here; she wants to talk to you."

~~~~~~

"Thank you for making me call her, Michael," Kelly smiled, after speaking to Marlee, "She really needed to hear the things you said to her."

"I just told her the truth, that's all," I grinned, "But you're welcome, just the same."

"Marlee was right about you ya know," Kelly giggled, with happy tears in her eyes.

"Really," I said, smiling, "And what was that?"

"She said that you're a brat," she smiled, hugging me, "And that you really are a very special man."

"Thank you, sweetie," I replied, as I hugged her back, "But you're pretty special, too."

"What do you mean?" she asked, leaning way from me to look at me.

"Think about it," I told her, "How many people do you know that have been friends for as long as you two have?"

"Not very many," she smiled, shaking her head, "Not very many at all."

"See what I mean," I grinned, "I can tell that Marlee loves you very much."

"What about you, Michael," Kelly pointedly asked, "How do you feel about me?"

"Let me think," I eased, scratching my head, "I guess you're not too bad for your average white girl."

"Michael," she wailed, playfully slapping my chest and giggling, "You really are such a brat."

~~~~~~

Chapter Six

I woke up bright and early the next morning to a new and wonderful sunrise. I even started running again like I used to do in college. I started off slowly, and after the first mile; the rediscovered joy of adrenaline began to pump through my veins at an astounding rate, making my run that much more enjoyable.

The main reason for the endorphins that were being dumped into my bloodstream had nothing to do with running. It was because I knew that Marlee would be here in a few hours, and that we would be able to truly examine our feelings for one another, well...at least I would anyway. Marlee knew with no doubt whatsoever what she felt; I only wished that I did, too. Still though, I did know that I couldn't wait to see her and that was enough for now.

~~~~~~

After I'd completed my morning run, I went back home, took a hot shower and then ate a hearty breakfast. I made sure that everything was in order before I called my parents. Today was Saturday and I knew that Mom and Dad would be home, besides that, I knew that Mom would love to hear from me as would I her.

"Hello," Mom said, answering the phone.

"Good morning, Mom," I smiled, "How are you doing this morning?"

"Oh, Michael, honey," she cooed, "Hi, baby. It's so good to hear your voice, sweet boy."

"It's good to hear your voice as well," I replied, "I wanted to call and thank you and Dad."

"And what do you want to thank us for?" Mom knowingly asked.

"Oh, come on, Mom," I laughed, "You know what I'm talking about...the house."

"Oh that," she giggled, "Well, your father and I always knew that you'd come back home after you got done trying save the world."

"Yeah, yeah," I teased her, "I guess you were right."

"I'm not always right; honey," she smiled, "But I know my own son."

"I love you, Mom."

"I love you, too, baby," she told me, "Now what's this I hear about you and your Uncle Jake?"

"He pissed me off, Mom," I said, "He withheld information from me about someone I know and am beginning to really care about."

"You're talking about Peggy's grand daughter, Marlee," she knowingly replied, "Aren't you?"

"How do you know this?" I asked, then thought about it, "No, never mind, you don't need to answer that. I know how you knew."

"That's right," she giggled, "I know everything that you've been up to since you've been home."

"I keep forgetting that you and Aunt Rita talk every other day," I laughed, "I love you, Mom, but I've got company coming so, I better go. Tell Dad I love him, too."

"I will baby. Take care of yourself," she said, "And when you're ready, I want you to bring that pretty girl to Miami so that we can meet her."

"Okay, Mom," I grinned, "Take care of each other."

~~~~~~

I was washing my truck and happily smiling when a Fire Engine Red GTO pulled up and came to a halt at the curb in front of my house. I dropped what I was doing as Marlee stepped out of her car and ran across my front yard and almost leapt into my arms.

Oh, Michael," she cried as we kissed, her arms tightly around my neck, "I've missed you so much, baby."

"I've missed you, too," I softly breathed into her ear. Then looking behind her into the car, I asked, "Where's Bosco?"

"I dropped him off at the groomer's on the way over here," she smiled, "Kelly is gonna pick him up for me and baby-sit him for a while."

"Alright then," I chuckled, disentangling myself from her, "Let me give you a hand with your bags then."

~~~~~~

"So, my sweet," I smiled, as we walked into my house, "There are two spare rooms. Which one do you want?"

"I already told you," she seductively purred, "I want to sleep with you in your room."

"Are you absolutely sure about this, Marlee," I uncomfortably replied, "I mean, there's no rush and..."

"I love you, Michael, she said, as she interrupted me with a searing kiss that I felt all the way down to my toes, eliciting a corporeal moan that emanated from somewhere deep within me.

The next thing I knew, she was leading me by the hand to my bedroom, where she began to slowly and sensually peel her clothing off, one piece at a time. She kept her back to me until she was topless. And the moment she turned around, my mouth went dry as I gazed upon the most beautiful breasts I'd ever seen. They were large, with silver dollar sized aureole and nipples that were as big around as my little finger, which at that time, were twisted into tight little knots, riding high on her chest with just a small hint of sagging.

Her stomach was flat and toned, and the moment she took off her shorts and panties, where I figured there would be a full, dark bush, there was only a soft dark wisp of pubic hair covering her beautiful mound. Her hips were slim with coltish legs that seemed to go forever; and when she turned around to throw her clothes into a pile at the foot of my bed, my heart practically jumped out of my chest when I gazed on the most beautiful ass I've ever seen. Now I could no longer deny that which I was feeling for her, and to this very day she is stll the most beautiful woman I have ever known.

"Well, what do you think?" she nervously giggled, "Are you going to stand there and drool at me all day, Michael, or are you going to take off your clothes and make love to me?"

"Oh, Marlee," I said, tears beginning to fill my eyes as I took off my clothes, "You are so very beautiful."

"I'm glad you think so, baby," she happily cooed, pulling me down into the bed with her, "Please, make love to me, Michael."

To say that we fucked with wild abandon would be a lie. Instead I chose to go slowly with her, as the only memory of sex that she'd ever known was traumatically violent and painful. We even made love a second time after we'd had something to eat, and when darkness fell; Marlee was cuddled beside me, her beautiful breasts pressing tightly against me, and her legs interwoven with mine as we fell asleep together.

~~~~~~

I awoke the next morning to find myself alone in the bed, with the smell of something wonderful being cooked coming from the kitchen. I was about to get up and put on a pair of shorts to go investigate when my bedroom door opened, followed by Marlee as naked as the day she born, carrying a steaming cup of coffee in one hand, and a plate full of food in the other.

"Good morning, lover," she cooed, leaning down to kiss me, "I made you some breakfast this morning."

"Hello, beautiful," I smiled, making her blush as she handed me the plate and coffee, "Aren't you going to eat with me?"

"No, baby," she giggled, climbing back into bed, "I'm not a breakfast kind of girl, never have been."

"You know what they say," I smiled, giving her a quick kiss, "Breakfast is the most important meal of the day."

"That's why I'm going to have you for breakfast when you're finished eating, my love."

"I guess I'd better eat up then," I laughed, "I've got a feeling that I'm going to need all my strength."

"That's right," she cooed, gently grabbing my cock, "Mmm, please try to hurry."

~~~~~~

"Ooo, yeah, that's it," Marlee purred, as I licked her nipples, "Suck those tits, baby."

I took my time slurping on her beautiful breasts before I began my journey down her body. When I reached her pussy, I took slow deliberate licks across her labia, making her moan loudly. When I began to rapidly stab her hole with my tongue, I felt her slowly running her fingers through my hair as she started move her pussy against my mouth.

"Oh God," she moaned, "Oh, eat my pussy, Michael. God I love you so much. Yes, yes, eat me baby." And then she started to cum, yelling, "OH GOD! YEEEESSS MICHAEL! YEEEEESSS! EAT ME, FUCK, OH FUCK YEAH!"

"Hurry baby," she impatiently urged, "I want you to fuck me now."

"Oh, God," I groaned, as I slowly shoved my cock into her velvet sheath, "You feel so damn good, baby."

"That's it," she moaned, as I began to slowly move in and out of her, "FUCK ME, MICHAEL, OOOOHHH GOD, YES, OH FUCK ME, FUCK ME, BABY. OH SHIIIIIT, I'M CUUUMMIINNNGG. DON'T STOP, BABY. SHOOT YOUR CUM INSIDE OF ME, PLEEEASE." And as I began to unload my sperm deep within the recesses of her hot cunt, she came again, yelling another tirade of wails and obscenities, making my own orgasm that much more intense.

~~~~~~

After our morning love-making session came to an end, we lay side-by-side, clinging to one another, trying to catch our breath.

"Oh, baby," I gulped, trying to catch my breath, "You won the dare."

"What're you talking about?" she panted, "I don't understand."

"I love you, Marlee," I said, tears beginning to fill my eyes, "You've brought me back from the darkness, and I'll love you forever if you let me."

"Oh Michael, baby," she cried, holding me as close as humanly possible, "I've wanted to hear those words come out of your mouth ever since the first time I saw you...I love you, too."

Suddenly we heard someone banging loudly on the front door followed by Kelly giggling, "Quit fucking and come answer the damn door, you two."

~~~~~~

"Well," Kelly snickered, teasing us, "From what I could tell, it sounded like the two of you were having a very good time."

"Oh, shut up," Marlee laughed, "You're just jealous."

"You're damn right I am, you bitch," Kelly smiled, "You think I can borrow him for a little while."

The look in Marlee's eye was indicative of pure poison as she quietly replied, "Don't even think about it, God dammit!"

"Jeez, chill out, sis" Kelly laughed, "Damn, I was only teasing you."

"I'm sorry, Kel," Marlee said, "But you know how I am about that sort of thing."

"Yeah, I do," Kelly giggled, "You're a whole lot worse I ever was when it comes to being a jealous bitch."

"Oh shut up," Marlee laughed, "I've never been that bad."

"Bullshit," Kelly roared with laughter, and then looked at me, "Get her to tell you about Brian Swain, Michael."

"I think I'll stay out of this one," I replied smiling, "I've got the feeling that I really don't need or want to hear about it."

"See?" Marlee giggled at Kelly, "I told you he was smart, didn't I?"

"I don't know about that," Kelly replied grinning, "He chose you over me, and that's just plain dumb."

"That's an easy one," Marlee knowingly smiled, "He likes women instead of big assed cows."

"Fuck you, Lee-Lee," Kelly giggled, "You're just being cocky because you just got finished getting fucked, that's all."

"Yeah, I did," Marlee swooned, climbing into my lap and rubbing her ass against my cock, "And it was real good too."

"Come on, you two," I complained, the embarrassment clearly evident on my face, "I think I'm gonna go take a shower."

"Ooo, look at him blush," Kelly giggled, teasing me, "Your Grams was right when she said he was cute."

~~~~~~

That afternoon was spent with Marlee and Kelly tanning topless in the back yard, and when I tried to protest, Marlee simply smiled, and giggling at my embarrassment, said, "We've been doing this since we were sixteen years old, baby so, you'd better start getting used to it."

~~~~~~

Marlee and I were in our own world for the rest of the evening after Kelly went home. However, when asked if she was going to stay the night, Kelly simply laughed and said, "Yeah, right, and listen to you two lovebirds fucking all night? No, thank you."

"Aw, what's the matter Kel," Marlee mischievously giggled, "Are you out of batteries for your vibrator?"

"No," she strongly replied, "Mine plugs into the wall, thank you."

~~~~~~

"Michael," Marlee asked, as we lay together that night, "Did you ever think that this would happen, you and me, I mean."

"No, not really, "I said, "But that was before you saved me."

"I had to save you, baby," she purred, "I love you."

"I love you, too, Marlee."

"You are going to patch things up between you and your Uncle, aren't you?"

"I don't know," I replied, "I'm still a little pissed off at him."

"Don't be mad at him," she told me, now sitting up in the bed, "He was going to tell you about me and I asked him not to."

"Come on, Marlee," I replied, "Why would you ask him not to tell me something that important?"

"Because I felt dirty and ashamed," she began to cry, "And I didn't think you'd want me if you knew about it."

"Why would you think that?" I asked her, wrapping my arms around her and holding her closely, "It wasn't your fault that you were raped. Besides, nothing could ever make me not want you."

"Then tomorrow maybe we can go see Mister Jake and Ms. Rita, yes?"

"Okay, sweetheart," I chuckled, "If that's what you want, then I'll go to the ends of the earth to see to it that that's what you get."

"Do you really mean that?"

"With all my heart, baby," I smiled, gently caressing her, "With all my heart..."

~~~~~~

"Well, look who's here, "Aunt Rita happily smiled, as Marlee and I walked into the house, "How are you, sweetie?"

"I'm better now, "Marlee replied, sweetly hugging Aunt Rita and kissing her cheek, "I'm a whole lot better, now."

"How are you doing, Mijo," Aunt Rita asked me, as she kissed my cheek, "Are you okay?"

"I'm better than I've ever been Aunt Rita," I smiled, looking at Marlee, our love for one another plainly written across both of our faces, "Is Uncle Jake still pissed off at me?"

"Not at all, Mijo," she giggled, "If anything, I think he's missed you."

"I really need to talk to him, Aunt Rita," I humbly said, "Where is he?"

"He's out in his office, having a pissing contest with Jed Collins," she laughed, "He's mad because the price of horse feed has increased by fifteen cents."

"Yep," I laughed, "That sounds about right." Then I looked at Marlee and told her, "I'm going out to the barn. Do you want to stay here with Aunt Rita?"

"Oh no," she fearfully said, clutching my hand tightly, "I'm not staying anywhere without you."

"Okay then," I grinned, "Come on, baby."

~~~~~~

"God dammit, Jed," we heard Uncle Jake say, as we walked into the barn, "I've been doin business with you for forty fuckin years, and now you're raising the prices on me? That's a load of bullshit if I ever heard it."

"Hmm," Marlee giggled, "He sounds just like someone else I know."

"Hush up, woman," I grinned, "I'm not anywhere near that bad."

"Okay, sweet heart," she cooed, "If you say so."

As we rounded the corner we saw Uncle Jake sitting at his desk, leaning back in his chair with his back to us, and his feet propped up on his desk while he talked on the phone.

"Hi, Uncle Jake," I said, the moment we entered his office.

He immediately turned around and his face lit up like a Christmas tree the moment he saw us, and into the phone, he said, "Look here, Jed, I just had a couple of important people walk into the office. I'll be down there later to take up where we left off, bye," and then he abruptly hung the phone up.

"Well I'll be damned," he happily crowed, jumping up from his seat and throwing his arms around me, "The prodigal son has returned home.' And then looking at Marlee, he grinned and said, "Hi there, pretty girl, how in the world are you, sweetie?"

"I'm good Mister Jake," Marlee cooed, hugging both Uncle Jake and myself, "But we're here to fix up what I screwed up."

1...345678