Only When It Rains

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that so," laughed Lance Harper, suddenly appearing in front of me with his weapon drawn, "Who in the fuck are you?"

"I'm her fiancée," I growled.

"Oh, I've heard of you," he laughed, grabbing the AK-47 away from me, "You're the weepy little punk bitch that she's been fucking."

"That's right," I growled, "And she told me you had a needle dick, too."

"Shut up," he spat, knocking me in the mouth with the butt of the assault rifle he'd just taken from me, loosening one of my teeth.

"Besides that," I said, spitting out the blood in my mouth that was now freely flowing from my bottom lip "You wear a gun because you don't have a dick, you piece of shit convict."

"I don't need a gun to kick your little ass," he insanely laughed, tossing his pistol to the ground, "Come on then, I'm gonna fuck you up and then fuck your bitch in the ass right in front of you."

"It's your funeral, mother fucker, "I replied, placing myself between him and Marlee.

As he stepped in to take a punch at me, Marlee grabbed the two nine millimeter pistols that had been holstered in the belt of my pants behind me. And then at lightning speed she raised the weapons and began firing both of them in rapid succession.

"DIE YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE, DIE GOD DAMN YOU," she screamed as Lance's chest exploded, covering the both of us in his blood.

Suddenly we heard a loud voice yell, "FREEZE. LAY DOWN YOUR WEAPONS AND HIT THE GROUND, NOW," as the windows exploded and FBI agents swung through them with their weapons drawn.

~~~~~~

"MIKEY," yelled Uncle Jake, running towards us, "Are you two alright?"

"Yeah," I grinned, holding Marlee to me tightly, "We're okay, Uncle Jake."

"Jesus Christ, boy," he said relieved, "You scared the shit outta me."

"Relax man," I smiled, "We're both just fine."

"Relax, my ass, you could've been killed," he sternly said, "Are you crazy?"

"Yeah," Mac laughed, appearing from behind Uncle Jake, "And it looks like he comes by it honestly, too."

~~~~~~

As we walked out of the cannery and into the rain, which was now coming down by the bucketfuls, Marlee looked at me and giggled, "You told Lance Harper that you were my fiancée."

"So," I knowingly grinned, kissing her lips.

"So, that means that we're going to get married this coming spring," she sweetly smiled, "And don't you dare try and weasel your way out of it either."

"Are you always gonna be this bossy? " I asked, laughing.

Looking up at the sky as the rain washed the blood off of her face; Marlee smiled, then kissed me and said "Only when it rains, baby, only when it rains."

~~~~~~

Lance Harper's accomplice, Tony Delgado, was sentenced to life in prison with no possibility of parole for his role in Marlee's kidnapping.

Marlee and I were married the following spring, and Uncle Jake stood as my best man while Kelly, who had fully recovered from her assault, stood as Marlee's maid of honor.

Four years later Uncle Jake died in his sleep, and at his funeral, which was held at Arlington National Cemetery, a full color guard of SEALs were there to carry him to his final resting place.

The following Christmas, Marlee gave me a son who we named Jacob Nathan Hayes. Aunt Rita is still alive and still raising horses, God love her. Little Jake is the light of her life and she jumps at the chance to keep him for us at every given opportunity.

Kelly met a guy named Rick Logan, who loves her more than life itself; and they are going to be married this spring.

While Jane will always occupy a special place in my heart, Marlee and Jake have become a very big part of it, forever chasing away the demons, never to haunt me again. So, you see, there really is life after death and it comes in many forms, whether it's in heaven, or in this case, heaven on earth.

THE END

1...345678