Onus 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cruel2BKind
Cruel2BKind
994 Followers

I tried to look back. I wanted to tell him that I had managed to speak. I tried to do it again, but my lips felt numb. They wouldn't open. I wanted to tell him what my name was.

It was like my eyes were a camera, and the lens had been changed into a fish-eye, or maybe a panoramic. The room was moving strangely. Voices came in and out as if I were hearing them through a wall. The brilliant lights on the ceiling made trails across the inside of my skull.

"February the thirteenth, 2037 beginning surgery on Shiloh Torres, half-human. Let's do this right, people."

The nurse was saying something, how they wouldn't need to record this surgery, since it was illicit. But I didn't hear that. I crawled from where I was deep into the round light on the ceiling with points of light in my spine and lodged deep into the growing shadow of panic deep in my throat.

Two thousand and thirty seven.

Two thousand and thirty seven.

The number was meaningless to my drugged mind, but I knew that somehow, it was the most important number in the world.

As I crawled into the light and into a deep nothingness, I couldn't for the life of me remember why.

*I would like to respond to one comment.

To the lovely anonymouse who commented on the last chapter of my story (you know who you are)

If I could, I would make it so that YOU wouldn't be able to read this new chapter.

But the only way I would be sure of that would be to not release the chapter at all, and I'm not THAT petty.

I am very capable of pettiness, however, so I will say this.

You sir, are a cunt, sir,

A cunt, yes-you-are,

You live in a cunty cottage,

And you drive a cunty car.

As for the rest of you...

Kisses and Spanks!

--Cruel

Cruel2BKind
Cruel2BKind
994 Followers
12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
13 Comments
wawferwawferover 6 years ago
I really like this story!

I love the stories you just freaking pull from that awesome mind of yours lol I know I'm gushing but seriously I like the way your mind works. Please never stop 😘

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!!

Oh my gawd!!!! I love every single one of your pieces, but this one is my absoulte favorite!! I love your style, I love how dark and sad and moving it is. You are my idol!!!!

luv4rainluv4rainabout 10 years ago

This was great! Any sure there was a long wait between chapters but it made me so much more excited to see an update :) the sadness and tragedy of his life is so moving and sad. I hate that he and his kind have gone through so much and felt so much pain but that only makes the healing that much better. I hope they can heal each other because it sounds like the man with half a face has seen a lot of pain as well. Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
amazing

amazing world, amazing characters, lots of angst.

I was so glad to see the story was updated. Read it a long time ago and was dying to know what happens next.

Glad too see the luck of our poor Onus has changed. I'm curious about the new character. He seems exceptionally nice and good, so I am interested to know how he ended up buying the Onus in the first place. Also what's with the mask... Still lots of mystery remaining.

To the author:

I'm sure your true fans are more than patient to wait for updates. I certainly am. You have a talent we are lucky to enjoy.

To inpatient readers:

Writing is art - can't rush or force art.

canndcanndabout 10 years ago

I'm glad to see another chapter. I would have loved for it to have been longer and after so long, it would have been very satisfying for Shiloh to have spoken to Sam before the surgery. Hopefully it will be all the sweeter when they do have that moment. It would have been a big step in their relationship and the timing would have been good...so you will be challenged now to have their first 'conversation' and Shiloh's first words be done in a touching and emotional way. It was so sad when he finally said Sam's name and Sam couldn't hear it. That sucked!

It has been so nice seeing him begin to trust Sam. Afterall, the way he and other Onii had been treated, it would have been understandable for him to never trust another human. That ride through 'enemy territory' was really effective as a way of letting us feel like we were in that chair with him and allowing us to experience what it was like for a Onus in this society. It seemed clear that he only got through that ride b/c he knew Sam would be at the other end and in his heart, or subconsciously, he knew that Sam would make arrangements to keep him safe.

I just hope that when he wakes, he isn't set back too far by the knowlege that he'd been kept for 4 yrs. I hope he can concentrate on the fact that he has found a safe place to be. 4 yrs. of hell and it was so traumatic the poor little guy didn't even have an idea that it had been that long. I want to vomit hearing all that was done to him. I hope he can have a chance at a good life now.

I am really wanting to know more about Sam. What happened to him? What made him take Shiloh in? I am also wondering if he is important enough at the hospital to have his own spot, how is it that he has been home with Shiloh? He must still be working there, so did he take a leave of absense or something? Will he be able to stay home a bit longer with Shiloh? I don't think shiloh is ready to be left alone all day. Sam is a really good man and I am glad that he and Shiloh have each other. I really hope we can see them bond more and learn a bit more about Sam. Something tells me that Sam needs healing of his own and that Shiloh can help him as much as he will help the little Onus. I really want to know the answers to the questions above soon!

I was a tiny bit surprised that he didn't spend more time preparing Shiloh for the fact that he'd have to be on his own with Oliver and that he'd have to go through the hospital to another wing. He has been almost overly hesitant with Shiloh, explaining every little thing at home and making careful motions around him and reassuring him, so he really threw him into the deep end, making him face getting to the OR without him. He had to know it would throw the little guy to be separated from him and put with someone he didn't know . I felt so badly for Shiloh as he was wheeled through the hospital. You did an EXCELLENT job of showing what it was like to be an Onus. The way they were treated so poorly and outwardly abused, unwanted, hated even. Your heart has to go out to them, or at least the ones like Shiloh, who are only victims too. They didn't ask to be born.

I have to go back b/c I just can't remember how they came to be since I read it so long ago. That is the hard part of when a story comes out with such long periods between chapters. But, I appreciate that you do continue to work on it. I have so many stories that I bookmark, tons, that will most likely never be continued. It is always a pleasant surprise to see a new chapter for a story you hoped would be continued. I had faith that you would though...i just was unsure when it would be. I hope you can work on this and get another chapter soon. I know from the authors I beta for, that when the characters from another story start buggin them to have their story told, they have to go with it...but I hope shiloh and Sam start pushing at you to finish their story. I hope we see more soon!

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Onus 05 Next Part
Onus 03 Previous Part
Onus Series Info

Similar Stories

Timber Pack Chronicles Ch. 01 Parker's jock crush is more than he seems.in Gay Male
Run and Hide Pt. 01 Ships in the night crash into each other.in Gay Male
Inside of You An alpha meets his mate. Will he claim him or lose him?in Gay Male
Bonds Unbroken Mating brings challenges I never expected.in Gay Male
The New World A werewolf starts the first painful segmant of his journey.in Gay Male
More Stories