Onyx Dreams Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you insane!" Elizabeth screamed at Cyrus.

Cyrus's eyes narrowed as he took perfect aim at Rhys' head. "You have to the count of three and if you don't remove your filthy hands from Kennice I will make sure you die this day Rhys, and guess what, I started count two seconds ago."

Rhys started laughing. "YOU ARE THE SAME FOOL AS A YEAR AGO! Well behold what your hot temper has done!" Rhys said as he dropped the illusion and showed the unconscious Kennice in his arms with the arrow protruding from her arm.

Cyrus smirked, seeing Kennice was limp, knowing now Rhys would be unable to use her as a shield due to her weight. Cyrus muttered, "Too bad for you Rhys..." He left the arrow fly, watching it fly much, much faster than the previous shots.

Elizabeth was infuriated. HOW DARE HE! She wasn't sure who was worse, Rhys for using her only child as a shield or Cyrus who had tried to kill Rhys but wounded Kennice instead. So she decided to end it, her way.

The arrow stopped inches away from Rhys' body. Next the bow shattered in Cyrus' hands and he was jerked off his feet and flown through the air and roughly slammed into the ground at Anthony's feet. Anthony put his heavy booted foot on Cyrus' back, pinning him to the ground.

Kennice's limp body was moved from Rhys' hands and into the waiting arms of Doc. Maclued who had come running at Elizabeth's mental summons. He nodded to Elizabeth and Anthony and then for the first time since Cyrus' arrival he used his power. He teleported himself and Kennice to the infirmary.

Rhys crossed his arms and glared at Anthony and Elizabeth. "Don't I get to visit the doctor?"

"You can bleed to death for all I care!" Elizabeth snapped and then jerked all the arrows out of his body at once, eliciting a cry from him that brought him to his knees gasping.

Cyrus gasped as he saw the arrow stopped inches from Rhys' head and cursed, he was going to have to do this the hard way. Suddenly Cyrus' bow shattered and he jerked his hand back, feeling the shards slash his hand.

Cyrus cursed once more only to have a gasp of surprise escape as he was hauled into the air and cold only watch as he hurtled towards the ground. ~Aaahhh SHI.~ His thoughts were cut off as he slammed hard into the ground, the air being driven from his lungs leaving him gasping for breath. Anthony's boot on his back serving to worsen his predicament.

Cyrus was sure he heard a few things break when he hit the ground and saw dark black spots in front of his vision. The fall leaving him barely conscious.

Elizabeth dragged Rhys over to them and sent him face first into the dirt and put her boot into his back, pining him with her telekinesis.

"You both will go through punishment for harming the future high priestess and my daughter! We took you in, orphans both of you, and gave you everything. And this is how you repay us? By harming our daughter? Know this, Cyrus, she is promised to Rhys. She is beyond you, LEAVE HER ALONE."

She turned her attention to Rhys. "If we even think for one moment that you are not worthy to wear the mantle of high priest you will lose it. You'd better think about others instead of yourself," she admonished.

"You will both get up and go to your rooms until called. If either one of you bothers the other, you will pay for it."

"Understood?"

Cyrus' eyes, although fuzzy with a heavy concussion still burned with defiance, never being one to ever give up when it came to settling an old score. Softly Cyrus muttered. "Never.... I will never stop...not until she says so...my dreams...won't let me..."

Cyrus grunted as he tried to push himself up with little success. "And you will have to kill me to stop me from hunting that worm...his treachery will not go unpunished by me..." Cyrus began to charge a sound wave deep inside himself, putting all his strength into it. "Even if it means I have to die in the process..."

"Foolish boy," Anthony said then gave him a hard blow to the head that knocked Cyrus out.

12