Onyx's First Summoning Pt. 01

Story Info
Asarte expected a succubus, but got a dragon instead...
10k words
3.33
7.3k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heya people, had to do some heavy editing of chapter one in regards to pronouns mostly, so I figured it would be good to post both chapters together. Feedback is of course appreciated.

As a reference note, Onyx's pronouns are Ve/Ver/Vis/Verself and for comparison sake: Ve=he/she, Ver=him/her, Vis=his/hers, Verself=himself/herself.

Chapter one

The circle was well made, ve had to admit. Three perfect rings of silver, salt, and cold iron, each marked with sigils of reinforcement and binding. Enough to hold back near anything preternatural that was still weak enough to be summoned. Not that being summonable equated to weakness, but after a certain point, a soul reaches the Toibana Co-efficient and can't be pulled through reality without leaving ripples in their wake.

"You are bound, lillith-kin, by my word and will. Submit to me willingly and you may leave soon enough," the Summoners haughty voice rang out, interrupting vis thoughts. A real succubus wouldn't want to leave until she killed them. Ve had needed a way out of vis situation, so ve hijacked the summons, lucky them.

Damned person could build a circle, but can't identify a succubus to save their life. How very typical of modern book learning. To be fair, most images of demons were wrong, but that's what mentorship is for. Onyx stepped out of the circle, vis head still down, looking closely at the sigils, as ve walked around the intricacies of the design. It spanned a full 4' across in diameter for the inside of the circle, then each ring was 6" thick, with an inch of sigils between each. It must have taken weeks of preparation to construct.

"O-oh no. Oh fuck-shit-damn. Im sorry?" the summoner continued, deflated with trepidation as they slowly backed away. Ve could tell that they had some sense at least, to be scared.

"Stop talking," Onyx ordered, focusing intently on the summoner now, vis voice gravelly and low. Deep voice intimidating, that's how it works.

The summoner was dressed in a tailored black suit, their auburn hair pulled back into a tight braid. Rather unusual for someone intent on summoning a succubus, compared to the standard loose robe to be tossed aside. Perhaps not just summoning for sex; too bad, they were cute. They smelled female, but Onyx knew better from vis own experience than to assume.

"Name and pronouns?" ve requested off-handedly, slumping to the floor in a lazy heap, half-covering vis pale nakedness. This could work. Ve might be safe here, for once. The cold stone floor felt good on vis scales, and ve tucked vis wings and tail in tight against verself.

The absurdity of the situation shocked the summoner back to their senses. They balked, "Pronouns? What kind of fucking demon asks for pronouns?"

Onyx stretched out, casually rending the stone of the floor with vis claws, "First, I'm not a demon, as would be obvious to any experienced practitioner. Second, perhaps you should reconsider your tone currently. Third, I asked you a question, Human." Ve expected to be answered, and vis expectations were met quickly.

"Astarte, She/Her." she responded in an agitated tone, her anger outweighing her fear. "What are you then? Some sort of abomination?"

Onyx flinched, as if struck. "You may call me Onyx. Ve/Ver. It's hypocritical to call me abomination, we seem to have that in common, at least, Astarte."

Understanding dawned on her face as ve continued, "I'm a dragon, or as close as I can get to that. Now, can I have some clothing, or do I have to strip that suit off of your body?" Onyx leered at her hungrily in an attempt to reassert vis control.

Astarte laughed. "I summoned you here, even if you did not remain bound, do not underestimate me." she stood to her full height, 5'10", as tall as Onyx, less the black horns. Her hands gripped her staff tightly, the white knuckle grip giving away her fear.

"And so you did, though I was clearly not the intended recipient of your summons." Onyx lifted some of the stone and transmuted the substance while rubbing it against vis chest and sex, creating a simple grey cloth breastband and loincloth. "what do you require? I'm no succubus, but not without power. " Transmutation without incantation was dangerous, ve knew it, she knew it. She was suitably impressed.

"I require ... dammit, I just wanted some tips for talking to girls." Astarte trailed off muttering. Why did she have to be so awkward? She could have just looked up a tutorial online or something.

"You... You performed a complex summoning ritual, and risked your life to learn how to talk to girls? Could you be more trans?"

"Fuck you. It's not easy. You have no ide-" Astarte began as Onyx was suddenly there, vis face a millimetre away from hers, causing her to drop the staff to the floor.

"Fuck me? That sounds like it could be fun, and I'm pretty easy, Darlin. If I'm not too ...repugnant for you. " Did ve teleport, or just move too quickly to see? Dammit.

"Oh wow. Seriously? I mean yeah, you're cute." Astarte responded in shock. Repugnant? The scales were odd, sure, but those claws. She shivered slightly in anticipation.

"Would you like to make a bargain then?" ve asked, as enticing as possible. Ve ran a claw down the front of her suit, shifting it to a human hand while tracing patterns on her chest. Please say yes. Protect me.

"Stop that, please. What kind of bargain? I'm smart enough to know which head to think with." She needed to consider her options. This could go really badly if she wasn't careful, and risked much more than her virtue.

Onyx dropped back down to the floor and curled verself around Astartes legs, purring softly. "Own me. Mark me as yours, and command me," vis voice entreated her. This was it, vis one shot to stay here.

"Why? This seems like all aces for me. What's the catch?" What the absolute fuck. OWN someone? But if ve wants it...

"It's in my nature, sweet one, to crave domination. It's the only thing that keeps my instincts in check." Please don't ask what they are. Please just say yes.

"So what's in it for me then, if being owned is your half?" Astarte may have been a novice at talking to girls, but she was skilled at bargaining.

"What do you desire?" Anything. Everything. Whatever it takes.

"A wish to be granted, to be specified when I request it," she really had no clue what to ask for, so a wish seemed a safe bet, especially when her mind was so clouded in lust. Damn Onyx was hot, and the thought of those claws just did it for her.

"Then, for a year and a day, I will be your property, to be used and treated as you see fit, obedient to your every command, in exchange for one wish within my power to grant you." Onyx intoned, vis word shaping reality about them, waiting only for confirmation and the touch of her magic.

"So mote it be, our will be done," Astarte responded in kind, sensing the magic build to a fever-pitch of warmth around them. As she finished speaking magic was pulled out of her in a rush leaving her breathless. It formed an iron collar emblazoned with her arcane sigil around Onyx's neck, fitting tightly against vis tyrian purple scales. Onyx's magic in turn rushed towards her, a matching iron ring forming on her left middle finger, emblazoned with vis sigil. The magic crested over them both, a sharp and brutal orgasmic wave that left them both breathless and panting.

After a few moments of silence ve spoke, "My Owner, how may I serve you? Shall I eat you out, or would you prefer the use of my other talents?" Onyx's voice came out smooth and almost sibilant with pleasure, a delighted smile across vis face. She's probably delicious.

"Just like that?" she queried, "You'll just go down on me immediately?"

"You are my Owner, I live to serve." Ve lucked out too, apparently getting an owner that cares.

"But do you want to?" How does owning people actually work?

"Owner mine, I wouldn't have asked if I didn't want to. If you insist on knowing what I want, right now it's my teeth on your body and your breath quickening under me until you can't even remember my name," ve stood while speaking, slowly embracing vis owner and resting her head against vis chest.

"I don't have a lot of experience, Onyx. Especially with... non-humans." Is that the right term? Ve didn't look like a Jūjin.

"I was human at one point, and I'm still compatible. Just tell me what you like, and what you don't, and I'll adjust my performance accordingly," ve murmured while standing, embracing vis owner. Ve carried her over to her chestnut worktable, heedless of the many books lying open across it.

Onyx was too impatient to properly undress vis owner, instead pushing the layers out of the way, roughly untucking her cyan shirt and exposing her slight belly. Ve ran vis hands across the smooth skin, the light touch bringing a soft gasp to Astarte's lips.

"Owner, may I continue?" ve waited, ever so needy, trying to maintain a smidge of civility and manners.

"Gods yes," Astarte groaned. She couldn't recall the last time someone had touched her intimately. Pre-transition at the very least. She grimaced slightly at the thought of the expensive tomes under her getting soaked with fluids, but judged them a worthy sacrifice for the evening's pleasure.

Onyx didn't respond verbally, too busy nipping at her, nuzzling vis face slowly lower while vis hands undid Astartes dress pants. When ve opened vis eyes, ve laughed out loud. "Sanctified Panties? That's adorable."

"Considering I was planning on a succubus, it seemed a sensible precaution. They match the bra. Now, unless I'm greatly misunderstanding the situation, we were in the middle of something." To say her tone was irritated would be an understatement. She was pissed. She didn't agree to this just to get laughed at and she was vis owner now. She deserved respect, she deserved -

She gasped as Onyx wrapped vis mouth around the head of her Jane and she suddenly forgot why she was angry.

Onyx concentrated on vis work, carefully avoiding damaging vis prize on the many teeth in vis mouth. Teeth were for later, with permission. For now, ve delicately rolled vis tongue around the soft member, sucking at her slowly to gauge the response. Vis hands continued to pull her pants down until they were left in a small pile with her socks and panties on the floor. That task done, vis hands gripped her hips tightly, the nails shifting slowly back to claws in sharp contrast to the softness of vis mouth. Astarte grew slowly inside, filling it snugly like she belonged there. Onyx thought so, ve had waited so long to be owned, and she was perfect. Ve felt verself get wet while ve worked, soaking the loincloth.

Onyx was loathe to admit it, but on top of being a standard slut, ve was also a praise slut and wanted to be told that ve was doing well. "Owner mine?"

"Mmmmmmmm yes?" Astarte was enjoying herself greatly. She wasn't close, nowhere near, but was having a good time for sure.

"Am I pleasing you?" ve asked, as oblique as ve could ask for praise.

"Can't you tell?" What an odd question.

"It would be inappropriate to rely only on body cues, as they don't always agree with the mind," Onyx sombered. Ve didn't want to talk about this. Not at all.

She seemed to grasp the meaning quickly enough. "You are doing great, and I'll tell you if I start to feel uncomfortable. Is that sufficient?"

Onyx flushed with faint praise, redness filling vis cheeks as ve let out a sound between a squeak and a yip. Ve quickly went back to work, starting by raking vis claws down her thighs leaving thin bloody marks. Beautiful.

Astarte quickly leaned forward and seized vis horns, "No permanent damage or missing flesh. I'm not your food, pet." The marks hurt, but not badly. Just enough to make her Jane properly erect. It strained in the air, desiring to be touched, sheathed in someone. She may be a masochist, but was definitely a top.

Onyx licked along the side of her Jane, it twitching with every stroke of vis tongue, then pushed into the flesh up and beside it, seeking with vis strong tongue the inguinal canal. Ve fucked it slowly, drawing a long moan from Astarte.

"Keep that up and it will be you bent over this table getting fucked silly, Onyx," she threatened teasingly, "I want to come in your mouth before I use your... 'Other Talents' I believe you said." That would be fun, regardless of what ve has.

"Pwomise, Owoner?" ve responds, not slowing in vis motions. Best threat ever.

"You sound absolutely absurd, pet. Don't talk with your mouth full." Truthfully, she had to hold back a laugh.

"Mmmhm," Onyx murmured obediently, sliding vis lips over the head of her Jane, swirling vis tongue around it while plunging it deep into vis throat. Eyes watering, ve continued to deep throat her, picking up pace steadily while anchoring verself to her by digging vis claws into her ass.

Astarte's groans and gasps were a sure indicator that she was getting close as she laid back to enjoy the sensations.

Ve didn't slow until Astartes back arched hard and she started convulsing in a full body orgasm, her skin electric, her hands against her head clutching at her hair tightly. Even then, Onyx slowed just enough to make sure she wouldn't accidentally injure herself on vis teeth or claws. Ve was still pumping vis head up and down on her Jane when Astarte let out a burst of magic mid-climax right down vis throat, causing ver to collapse in vis own orgasm.

While she came to her senses, Onyx once again laid on the stone floor in a rough heap, wings disheveled, now rumbling softly in contentment.

"That was... intense," Astarte finally said, once her head cleared a bit. Her legs stung sharply. Where the fuck is the bactine? Did she need to worry about infection? She was coming down from her second orgasm and moving into self-assessment.

"Yes, Owner mine."

"Ok, thats getting old already. Call me by name for now."

"Yes, Astarte," Onyx replied, a smile on vis drool and cum soaked face.

"I need to ask you some questions," her serious tone at odds with the situation. So much for thinking with the right head, she berated herself.

"Huh? I mean - of course," Onyx collected verself, straightened vis make-shift clothing and sat obediently at attention. What did ve do wrong? What happened in the moments ve was blissed out?

"Are you contagious? Have you gotten tested recently? Can you even get STIs? Is pregnancy a concern for the future? Can you pass for human? What size of clothing do you wear? " The barrage of questions would be considered horrifically blunt in most situations, but Astarte at this point wasn't interested in politeness.

"Um. Okay. No, Yes, Yes, No, Yes, Large," Onyx ticked off the questions on vis three-taloned claws. Ah, these questions.

"Expand on your answers. Now," Astarte snapped. She wasn't certain where this wave of aggression was coming from but needed to work through it.

"As you desire. I am not a therianthrope or anything contagious, my form is one I went to great trouble to gain. Mystical other-kin transitioning is even harder than gender. I am still susceptible to human disease and keep my tests up to date. I can get pregnant, but it is not a concern unless you want me to. I can shift into a human form for day to day activities outside the home, but here I would prefer to maintain my current form if that is acceptable. I wear a 12 ladies, 36 men's, and have 40C breasts," Onyx explained, hoping to please.

The anger drained as soon as it had come. She wasn't going to wake up with scales. She could still go to work. She didn't need to keep Onyx a dirty secret in her basement. This could work. It would work.

"I'm sorry for snapping, Onyx, I was just worried. You're okay. We're okay," she was quick to apologize. The only good thing her father gave her, other than a Y chromosome, was his ability to apologize. He was rather apologetic when he kicked her out at 16.

"I assumed you were AFAB, hence the pregnancy question, but I haven't gotten a proper look at your configuration. Was my assumption correct or is the potential due to your magic?" She changed the topic, attempting to smooth over the incident. She didn't expect the response she got.

Onyx began sobbing messy tears, shaking vis head back and forth, mouth shut tight. A low pitched whine came from vis throat as the tag began to glow ominously from vis refusal to comply. Physical pain was nothing in comparison to what having to answer would do to ver.

"Stop. You don't have to answer. That was a really insensitive question. I'm obviously AMAB, and I don't know many non-binary people. That's not an excuse, I'm just trying to explain why I asked. I don't know a lot about you. Not even how old you are," Astarte shook her head, and stood, peeling her ass off of the pages it stuck to. What a change in composure. Ve looked tiny now, and frail, human, despite their differences. She picked Onyx up and held ver close, wiping tears and other fluids off of the lightly scaled cheeks with her red tie. "You are safe here. You are mine and I protect my property," she spoke the words like a mantra, over and over until ve calmed and relaxed in her arms. It felt in a way like soothing a wild animal. In a way.

"Sorry, Astarte. I should be a better pet," Onyx sounded mournful, having realized vis own limitations. "What would you like me to have below? A penis, a vagina, both, nothing? If you have other specifications, I could add them to my form options with a bit of time," ve cajoled, trying to make up for vis perceived failure.

"Right now, I don't care what you have down there. Whatever is currently there is perfect. Let's go upstairs and have a shower, and a bite to eat. I'll find you some clothes," Astarte responded gently, setting ver down and taking vis hand. She thought about what ve had said about ver genitals. Nothing. That's a configuration chosen for a purpose.

They walked up the flight of stairs together silently, the only sounds their footfalls and the slow thumping of vis tail on the steps.

Astarte didn't have a very big house, but she didn't need one. The Important part for her was a place she owned to build the workroom in the basement, and a bit of privacy. Corporate witchcraft was all the rage lately, despite being dominated by Dianics, and she made money hand over fist converting logos to subtle sigils. Compulsion spells were illegal, but enticement was an area in which she excelled. The workroom wasn't for business, of course. The one in her office served that purpose. Here, at home, she practiced more private craft, including her devotionals to Hela, the patron that chose her when she was at her lowest.

The bathroom was her other main extravagance. From the black marble floor to the stainless steel walls, it was a beautiful union of function and form. The rain shower occupied the majority of the room and was her prized possession, second only to Onyx now. It was covered in sigils for cleansing and purification, perfect for proper sterilization before and after ritual work.

She deftly slipped out of the remnants of her suit and helped ver pull off the breast band and loincloth, leaving them both naked. Astarte lead the way into the shower, and they embraced under the searing water.

Onyx dutifully washed her without prompting, scrubbing with focused precision, humming softly.

Ve gently touched the wounds ve made and tsk'd softly before speaking. "you haven't healed yet. Do you lack the magic for it?"

Astarte flushed, incredibly embarrassed and muttered something incoherent under her breath.

"Sorry, what was that?" ve asked, while pressing into the slowly bleeding marks, drawing a gasp from her. Ve heard, but doubted that it could be right.

"Dammit, I'm a masochist and it's hotter when I know I'm helpless to fix them myself," she finally replied.