Oona Finds Her Dom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please Luc...please I can not take this...I need you inside me...fuck me...please!"

Abruptly the spankings stopped and a rugged hand smoothed over her flaming ass. Each cheek was grasped and jiggled, arousing her further. He smoothed a hand around her waist and reached down to tease her fevered clit without relief as it moved back around to soothe her ass. She felt him place tender kisses where she knew stood vibrant red handprints leaving her with the impression of being cosseted by the man.

The single finger returned to torment her with its lusty path when suddenly her mind fragmented. As his feet were placed inside her widened stance and his legs moved to match and rest against hers. The hair on his legs tickled and rubbed naughtily against her tender inner thighs. His wicked finger started its decent down her spine Luc used his other hand to place his cock at her pussy's opening and lodge a few inches inside her moist cleft.

"Yes!"

She inhaled deeply when he steadily moved his thick shaft into her slit with a few subtle grinding motions while at the same time a large thumb stopped to rest within her crease, heavily, right above her rosette. His other hand reached around a thigh and ensured her clit was uncovered so it rubbed against the silk velvet duvet before resting around her hip, holding her ready and still.

"Luc?"

"You are so wet for me baby, I feel you dripping cream down to my balls. Feel how your pussy stretches to take me in to its liquid heat? I have further to go but the ride in is delicious and will be savored." His lascivious voice worked its dirty deed on her body and had her looking for a way to thrust back further onto his length but her clasped hands and body position did not allow much freedom, nor did his hold on her hip.

Dependent on his giving her the pleasure her body was screaming out for.

"Oh my, eager for more of my cock?" Luc started slowly pulling his solid prick out of her clasping cleft only to drive back into her depths with intermittent quick thrusts.

"Here you go Pet, how is this? Are you going to come on my cock? Am I going to feel you pulse and cling to my hard shaft?"

There was no way she could answer him with anything other than unintelligible noises. There was a sense to her grunts and groans if one listened carefully. When he hit bottom she grunted loud, when he pulled out she groaned over the loss of the thick prick only to grunt with the force of his hitting bottom again.

And again.

Speed increased as he took her body to new heights of pleasure. She had little to say that was intelligible but he was clear and coherent. The ability to maintain control thrilled her as his wicked words turned her heat up further. Soon he would join her in the realm of sounds rather than words.

"Perfect baby, you take my cock so beautifully - your lower lips are lewdly spread and is fucking fantastic. You should see the view from here, my hard dark shaft disappearing into your lovely soft pink pussy. Eagerly it seeks your hidden depths only to come out of your slit all slick with your juice."

That was when she noticed that his thumb had lodged itself in the opening of her ass and fucked her back door with an opposing rhythm to his cock in her pussy. One went in deep and hard while the other retreated; on the long pull out of her pussy his thumb nudged into her opened ass.

"Luc..."

"Yeah baby, take this...this...fucking...this...pleasure I give you...both in your ass and your...your...uhhh...pussy..."

"Ungh...ungh...Luc..."

The thumb in her ass was erotically entrancing and Oona enjoyed the carnality of the moment. This new experience mixed with the incredible loving his cock was giving her slit and she came with a loud scream, continuing to groan with each hard thrust Luc landed. Each plunge coming into her grasping pussy harder and faster than the last, fiercely fucking her slit.

"Oona..." shouted Luc, thumb remaining solid in her ass as he hammered in and out of her pussy. Damp bodies slapping louder against each as he fucked her progressively faster.

He came. Pulsing beats, grunting groans marked each large spurt of cum he shoots deep within her cleft. With his gently pulsing cock rocking softly in and out of her Luc slowly pulled his thumb from her rosette and reached around to strum her clit. He peppered her neck and upper back with kisses and little love bites and whispered words of praise on how well she pleased him.

Shortly he unclasped her arms and stretched them out to the side. Luc gently massaged her upper arms and back from any strain, occasionally rocking his prick in her pussy.

Pulling his half-hard cock from her depths brought his seed cascading down her legs. Instinct was to clench her thighs and head for a bathroom. However, she had no energy to move and it seemed to fit her dark desires...she was going to lay here and enjoy his cum run down her stocking clad legs.

"Baby you look radiant with our cum streaming from your pussy down your trembling legs. Stay just like this, let me enjoy this wondrous sight before I fuck you again..."

With one last soothing stroke across both flaming ass cheeks from his hand he stepped away from her. Not knowing where he went was at first disconcerting. In the silence she tuned in to her body and it was screaming with the joy of his dominion.

From behind her someplace she heard him speaking but did not understand all that was being said. "Fucking perfect...suck me clean in a minute...beautiful ass...so responsive...share...not sure..."

Relishing at the view she knew her lover, and possibly strangers, were enjoying, Oona gave her ass a slight wiggle, releasing another flow of cum down her legs. Thrilled at having accepted Luc's proposal to become his personal voluptuary for the week was the best thing she could have done for her lustful inclinations.

Now, she was eager to always be filled and fulfilled by this man's cock for longer than they had agreed upon. Who cares if he was a lawyer for the opposition, he treats her body, mind and soul as it needed to be handled: with love, respect and a healthy dose of dirty desire.

12