Oooh... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had already seen the breakfast room and the dining room, and he showed me the other big rooms on the ground floor. Then we went upstairs and he opened the door to his bedroom. It looked a lot like the one I was in, and so did May Louise's.

He pointed out where his mother lived. She had her own apartment at the end of one of the corridors; he said she usually had meals with them.

He said with us, so I thought he meant Mary Louise and him.

And then he asked if that was alright with me.

I said yes. As if I had a say in it.

The next room was big and sunny. Molineux said it was the nursery, and he asked me if I liked it.

I said I did, and I asked him if he wanted me to be a nanny.

He smiled and said he didn't.

When we had seen the whole place we went back to a room they called the music room that had a piano in it, and lots of easy chairs, and a fireplace and a lot op paintings. There were paintings everywhere all over the mansion; these were pictures of flowers and instruments.

Mary Louise sat down at the piano, and Molineux got a chest from a cupboard and took out a violin. They played a piece of music that sounded very sad. It was rather nice alright, and different from the music I usually play at home. Then they asked me if I played or sang.

Well yes, I said, under the shower sometimes.

They shook their heads. They said they did not mean that.

I said I was sorry, and they said they did not want to make me feel sorry.

Molineux asked me to sing something so I sang a bit of a Beatles' tune.

He said that I had a good voice, and that I must find someone to give me singing lessons.

I wonder if there are any people like that in town.

Then we talked some more about the dance. I asked them if I could have my bag, because I didn't want to dance in the suit I was wearing, and they said I would be dressed for the dance by Janine.

The afternoon was getting on, and Mary Louis became less and less talkative. She kept looking at me and she looked more and more like the Cheshire cat.

Eventually she said that she liked to show me something in her room; and she asked Molineux to come along. I wasn't sure what she wanted, though I thought I could make a good guess.

We went upstairs to her room and May Louise showed me her wardrobe, with lots of dresses, shoes and underwear. Some of the underwear was quite nice. She showed me one piece that looked very sexy.

Oooh, I said, that is really nice.

It was white, and it was all connected together, and it had no cups to speak of and no material where your sex is. It looked very expensive.

Would you like to try it on, she asked. There is a mirror over there.

I felt a little shy, what with the two of them looking at me, but Molineux smiled at me and nodded, so I said yes.

I undressed, and Molineux said I'd better take out the balls and stuff.

Then May Louise handed the set to me and I put my legs through, and then pulled it up so that the straps ran over my shoulders. They pointed at the mirror and I walked over to have a look. I looked – I don't know, but if I hadn't been me I would have loved it –

I think Molineux thought so, too, for he came up behind me and cupped my naked breasts with his hands. I do love you like this, he said.

I felt very sexy with his hands on my tits and I looked in the mirror as he moved one hand down my belly to my pussy, past the piece of cloth that was the top of my panties to the open space under it. His index finger found my clit, and I had been so worked up by everything I almost immediately orgasmed.

Come, Molineux said, let's turn around and give Mary Louise a look.

He turned me around; Mary Louise looked at me with big eyes.

You look delectable, she said, and then she quickly undressed, too.

She came up to me and pressed her body into mine. Molineux let go of my breasts. He undressed as well, and then I felt him behind me again. He must have oiled himself a bit, for when I felt behind me his cock was all slippery. He bent his knees a bit and put the head of his cock against my rosebud.

Oooh, naughty, I thought.

He slowly pushed into me, and then he stopped, and Mary Louise entered my pussy. She softly pushed all the way in, and it felt sooo good, feeling their cocks fill me up completely.

I clasped my legs around Mary Louise's waist, and they started to fuck me together. I kissed Mary Louise, and I felt Molineux' hands on our breasts. Then he found my hand and worked his fingers through mine, he nibbled my ear and then stuck in his tongue. If I hadn't been between them it would have made me jump.

I turned my head and kissed him, and then I turned back again and Mary Louise took over kissing me. It was very sexy and very sweet. They made me feel – I don't really know. Welcome or loved or something. It was not like alls those cocks the previous day – it was more about me and them and not just about my pussy, if that makes sense.

Somehow I must have been overcharged, for it wasn't long before I came – and it seemed to last and last and last, and I must have flooded Mary Louise's cock with my juices. She did not seem to mind, though.

She told me I was lovely and Molineux said he loved our being together that way and then he went back to my ear.

I tried to wiggle my bum against him, and he seemed to like that, too, for he clasped my hand hard. Finally the two of them came together, and I felt them spurt and spurt into me. I came again, and then I felt completely exhausted.

I felt them go small ands they softly put me down, and Molineux kissed me and said thank you for making love to the two of us.

I said thank YOU. I had loved this. It was much nicer than all those people I had yesterday.

We showered together and then Mary Louise said I could wear her underwear again, if I liked.

I said yes, please; it felt very naughty, wearing it under my decent clothes.

So we all got dressed and Molineux said we would have a small family dinner before I would be dressed for the ball.

Family dinner? Oh well, that was fine, of course. We went to the dining room and had dinner together. It was no small at all; there were four courses with lots of wine. I only drank a little for I was afraid I would trip during the dance if I drank too much.

Molineux' mother was there, and the three of us. She didn't say too much, but she kept looking at Mary Louise and me.

Mary Louise had her Cheshire cat looks again; maybe her mother knew why? It made me feel slightly uncomfortable at first, but Molineux' mother was very kind to me.

After dinner Molineux told me to go to my room to get dressed. He said Janine would make me ready for the ball.

So I went to my room.

Janine told me to take off my suit and to sit in front of the dressing table. She made me up again, but much simpler than the first night. She did do my hair up the same way.

I asked her to tell me how to do it, but she said I didn't have to do it myself.

No, I thought, not while I'm here. So I tried to feel what she did; but I wasn't certain I knew. She did my nails and helped me into a pair of hold-up stockings. Then she made me put on a half-slip and a beautiful dress. It really showed off my figure, and it looked very decent. Nobody who saw me would ever guess what I wore underneath!

When Janine had finished she told me to wait a moment; Molineux would come and collect me when he had dressed.

He wasn't long; before I knew he knocked and walked into the room. He looked wonderful, so I curtsied, and he took my hand and kissed it. I don't know why, but he really made me blush.

He took my left arm in his and we walked down the stairs to the hall. I thought he would want me to go into the dance room but he said we were going to receive the guests together.

I said I had never done so before but he said I would cut a good figure. Well.

He introduced me to all the guests. I can't remember ever having shaken so many hands, and I'm afraid I've forgotten most of those names now. A good many men kissed my hand, too.

I really felt uncomfortable again; it was not like Molineux kissing my hand.

Molineux did most of the talking, but many people talked to me, and I tried to answer as well as I could. It felt a little strange at first, but then it became fun.

The dance itself was long and I got very tired. The music was nice; there was a small band that played all sorts of music. I was glad my mother had insisted I take dancing lessons! All the men that wanted to dance with me bowed to me first, and I saw that the other women curtsied in return, so I copied that.

Molineux came and fetched me, and the guests went away, and they all said goodbye and thank you to us. I think I must have been very red in the face – as if there was anything to thank me for!

Phew! When everyone had left we had some wine in the drawing room, and after that Molineux' mother and Mary Louise left. Molineux looked at me for a long time. I started to feel very, very uncomfortable.

Then he smiled, and started to talk. He said that I had done very well that evening, and that I had made a good impression.

I wanted to ask him something but he held up his hand and went on. He asked me if I liked the mansion.

I said I did; I really do.

And then he asked me if I minded making love to Mary Louise now and then.

I blushed again. I said I didn't; I told him I really thought she was very sexy, and very sweet. I also told him she reminded me of the Cheshire cat, and he said that was because she really liked me, too.

Then he blushed. He really did. He stuttered a bit, and then he asked if I liked him. I said yes. I said I liked him a lot better than my boyfriends.

He nodded and then he asked me if I had ever thought about children.

I said I hadn't, and I told him I was on the pill – the one that got injected.

He said he knew - heaven knows how? But would I be entirely opposed to the idea?

I said that it depended. None of the boys I had met so far seemed too dependable, and I didn't want to lose my job and be a single mother.

He said that he didn't want me to be a working mother, nor a single one either. Then he said he wanted fresh blood. Creepy!

He must have read my face, for he said he didn't want to drink it, but he wanted to make sure there were no more Mary Louises.

Oh well, I think I can understand that. It must be difficult sometimes.

He added that he really loved her.

Well, I had noticed that. He nodded a couple of times.

Then he asked me to come and sit on his lap, so I went over to him, sat on his lap and cuddled up to him. I thought he was going to take of my dress but he just put his arm around me and kissed my face.

Then he asked if I would like to live at the mansion with him. He said it so softly I could hardly hear.

I asked if he really meant it and he said he did.

He looked at me very earnestly, and he said that he would like to have me there all the time, but that there would be no more orgies – maybe a trio with Mary Louise now and again.

I said I would love to stay, and the orgy had made me feel a bit sore, and I definitely wouldn't miss it, although it had been very sexy. But I loved Mary Louise and him much better.

Then I asked him if I could call him Molineux.

He raised his eyebrows.

Well, I said, you have never introduced yourself yet.

Really, he said. So that's why you have never used my name yet.

I nodded.

Oh my dear, he said, that's just how we would react. Please do call me Molineux. He nodded again and kissed me, and then he got up while he just lifted me into the air.

Come, he said, I'll take you to your room.

He carried me, as if I were a baby. Oh well, I loved to feel him near; I was just a little worried about the dress.

In my room he immediately took it off. It looks very good on you, he said. But I like you even better this way.

He looked at me like you look at a Christmas present you really like. I'm not sure, but it seemed as if he saw me for the first time – and he really seemed to like what he saw. It made my nipples go very stiff. I was still wearing Mary Louise's undies, so he could see them grow. I spread my arms and invited him in, and then I undressed him. He couldn't keep his eyes off me.

Come, he said, please get on to the bed. I want to fuck you from behind.

So I got up on the bed on all fours, and he got on behind me. I thought he would plunge into me straight away, but to my delight he first pressed his mouth onto my pussy. I tried to look at him but Í could only see the top of his head. He was very good with his mouth. I loved the way he worked me up very slowly. Then he stopped and I felt the tip of his cock press against my cunt. He moved up and down my slit a couple of times. Then he slowly entered me, and started a fuck that felt sooo sweet – but I think I was really a little tired so I sank down on my elbows and then I rested my head on my arms. I did squeeze Molineux' cock, though.

Molineux suddenly stopped, and withdrew.

Won't you lie on your back, he asked, so I stretched myself and rolled over.

Then he lifted my legs and spread them and entered me again. He finished fucking me kissing my face and tonguing me very sweetly.

When we had both come down from our orgasm he kissed my nipples, and then he put his mouth on my pussy, and slowly sucked our come out of me. Oooh man! That was truly lovely.

Finally he kissed me once again with our taste on his tongue.

If you still want to I will pierce your nipples tomorrow, he whispered.

I nodded and smiled, and kissed him again. Yes please, I said.

He stroked my face and got up. I'll ring for Janine to come, he said.

Then he kissed me again and wished me good night.

Janine bathed me and put out a new baby doll.

The other one had got a bit crumpled, she said.

This one was light blue with pink ribbons on the cups and panties. It closed between my breasts. I was so tired that I slept before I hit the pillow.

The following morning I awoke in a light room. I suppose Molineux must have opened the curtains. He sat on the bed, and he was busy undoing all the bows.

It made the cups fall apart, and my breast stuck up through the openings. He caressed them and smiled at me, and then he undid the ribbons on my panties and parted the fabric there.

Then he kissed me before he started to make love to me with his mouth, long and slow and very tender. He paid a lot of attention to my nipples. When he touched my clit I exploded.

Oooh! This was really super.

This was absolutely lovely, I said.

Good, he said, for we must not touch your nipples for some time after they're pierced. But Mary Louise says they're much more sensitive afterwards.

Then I asked him I could be on top.

Yes please, he said, so I straddled him.

I took his cock in both hands and rubbed him up and down, and then I sank down on him, impaling myself to the root. Wow! I bent over to kiss him and then we really went for it. It was the best time yet.

He bucked against my bottom and I banged my pelvis down at every stroke, and his hand was between us doing things to my clit. When I felt him spurt I came and came, too. I collapsed on top of him and he cradled me in his arms and whispered sweet things in my ear.

He made me smile. He was sooo sweet – quite unlike the boys at home. They just want to bang me, but they never say sweet thing at all. I don't think Molineux would ever call me Betty Boop.

Then he got up.

I'll leave you to Janine, he said. We'll have breakfast in half an hour.

Janine dressed me in a simple set of underwear – it WAS a little transparent, but apart from that it was very decent – and a summer dress. It was a little tight around my waist, but not too much.

After breakfast Molineux took me to his bedroom, together with Mary Louise. I thought he wanted to fuck me again, but instead he said he was going to pierce my nipples.

He was going to put in simple bars, he said; he would put in rings when they had healed completely.

I asked how long that would be and he said it depended; it might only take six weeks but it could also take much longer.

I must have looked very disappointed, for he said he didn't think it would be too long, and we had to be careful, but I didn't have to be celibate for so long.

Then he asked again if I wanted it, and I said yes. I loved to please him for the kindness he showed me.

Then he said he'd want to ask me something else after we'd finished.

It was less painful than I'd thought. Mary Louise held my hand and I squeezed hers hard, but I didn't shout.

Shall we do one first and the other later, he asked.

I said no, I'd rather go through it only once.

So he also pierced the other nipple. Then they took me to a mirror. Wow! I really had two small bits of jewellery sticking out on either side of each nipple.

Thank you, I said, and I put my arms around his neck and kissed him.

He smiled. Then he put some bandage over my nipples and told me to put on my dress without the bra. Your breasts are firm enough, he said, so no one will notice. I turned round to see what Mary Louise was doing but she had left the room. While I put on my dress Molineux said he wanted to ask me something. He started to stutter again. Then he seemed to shake himself and he asked me if I wanted to be his chatelaine.

I said I wasn't sure what that was.

Then he said it was the lady of the mansion, and that he wanted to marry me.

Well – what could I say? Will it be alright with your folks? But I expected Mary Louise wouldn't mind.

He looked so sweet and so nervous that I almost laughed, but I also had tears in my eyes. I don't know why? I usually do not cry so easily. So I kissed him hard, and I said I yes, and he kissed me back and then he had tears in his eyes, so I had to kiss them away.

We went to the library. When we came in His mother and Mary Louise were sitting there waiting.

May I introduce my new chatelaine, Molineux said, and Mary Louise started jumping up and down for joy, and then she kissed me, and Molineux' mother said welcome to the family. Phew!

(Molineux took me home that afternoon, to pick up my clothes and stuff, and to post a letter to my employers saying I was sorry but I would not return to work for them.

Molineux asked me to discontinue the pill. He says he thinks I'll make a good mother and he'd love to make love to me when I'm pregnant – I really hope so.


He also asked me to say thank you to my readers who wrote those naughty emails, but he will check my email for them in future. He does keep a girl busy alright.)

12