Oops!

Story Info
My sexual awaking & exhibitionism continue.
1.3k words
4.01
47.8k
2
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband and I had been dating for about a year, and although I had regularly flashed my panties for him and others, we had not had any sexual experiences other than our time together after the baseball game.

We both were virgins when it came to sex, both literally and figuratively.

He now had started his junior year of college and our dates were often college parties or he and I spending time together in his apartment.

Summer was over and as the cooler weather descended I put my collection of mini skirts away and more often wore pants or skirts with tights.

I still had the desire to see what he looked like down below, although most of our time together was spent necking and fondling with our clothes on.

When I was 12 I had taken a city bus across town to visit my sister in college and afterwards would get a ride from my father as he worked on the same side of town.

While on the bus an older man came on and sat down near me. He was probably only in his thirties, but at my age he looked ancient.

I was sitting on one of the front seats that faced the aisle and he sat at the first seat that faced forward. This way he was facing directly towards me and I was positioned in a way to block the driver's view of him.

He was acting very weird and constantly fidgeted, which caused me to look in his direction. As I looked towards him, he pulled his gray raincoat open to reveal his penis. I still remember the mottled pink color and folds of skin along with his hairy paunch. He and it were totally repulsive to me.

I didn't know what to do. I was terribly frightened and trapped. Thank goodness my stop was just ahead, although I was sure that he would follow me. I exited the bus and walked quickly towards my sister's dorm, which was still a couple of blocks away. To my extreme relief, the flasher stayed on the bus.

This experience gave me such a negative impression of a man's penis that I thought that I would never ever want to see one again.

To this day, any photostream on flickr that has nothing but photos of a man's organ causes a very negative reaction in me as it brings back that feeling of being violated.

However, my husband had stirred a desire inside of me to find out whether all men looked as gross as this flasher did.

My husband had virtually no furniture in his apartment other than a couple of kitchen chairs. His bed was a sleeping bag.

So we would sit and watch TV on a rug on the floor, which is also where we would make out.

As I spent more time with him in his apartment I would play somewhat of a game and as we kissed I would slowly work my way down his torso and lift his shirt to kiss him on the stomach.

I still had no idea the affect that this might be having on him, since I had no intention to sexually satisfy him nor much knowledge as to how. As I kissed him on the stomach I would pull slightly at the waistband of his pants and peek down the front to see what I might see. I enjoyed seeing his swollen head that reminded me of a smooth mushroom cap.

Usually I was in my bra and pants or skirt while performing my exploration, which allowed my husband to do some exploring of his own.

He loved to see what panties I was wearing and as I looked down his, he was looking down mine. Is that a tit for tat kind of thing?

As we became more and more familiar with each other, we would pull each other's pants down and apply kisses through our briefs right on each other's sensitive area.

The first time I unveiled his manhood I loved how it felt in my hand, so warm, so smooth, so yummy.

The deep red color and smooth skin was nothing like my memory of the flasher.

Soon I learned to explore my husband's reaction to my hand on him. I would play with his tip with my fingers and grip his shaft in my hand. I found out what made him breath hard and what he felt like just before he ejaculated.

I loved how he tensed up and pushed his groin forward. It was right at this point that I would place my other hand over the head and feel his warm juice squirt into it.

It was so warm and slippery.

I never thought of this as hand jobs. The term sounded so crude compared to the experience that I was having. I loved to watch him grow as he pulled my pants down revealing my teeny panties, and as he kissed me on my inner thighs, I would take a hold of him and free him from his briefs.

I reveled in the discovery of how fast I could get him to squirt.

He was my snake and I was the snake charmer.

By the time the school year ended I had become quite proficient with my fingers and hands. I had graduated from high school and we decided to take a trip to visit the same sister who had been in college, but was now married and lived in another state.

We drove my husband's old Ford with the bench seats allowing both of us to have unobstructed views and access to each other. I was back in my mini skirts and wearing a geometric patterned pair of nylon bikini panties, which I made sure my husband could see as we drove cross-country.

It took us a few hours before I realized that what my husband could see, the truckers who would follow along side of us could see as well.

I was back in my element with unknown voyeurs trying to see up my skirt.

I felt so sexy and exhilarated deciding which truckers would see my panties as well as how much they would see. As a truck pulled along side of us I would purposely slide my bottom on the seat so my skirt was almost to the top of the elastic on my panties while pretending to talk to my husband. If they happened to see my exposure, they would match our speed and drive with us for miles.

When this happened, I would wait for a mile or two and then look directly into the truck cab and smile. Then my husband would change speeds requiring the trucker to either match us or continue on his way.

Most often due to their deadlines, they would have to move along, and soon enough a new voyeur would appear in the rear view mirror.

At some point we were all by ourselves on the expressway so I reached over and unzipped my husband's pants and reached inside to pull his erection out through the opening.

I was pleasantly surprised at how big it seemed my little game had made him. I started to perform my magic on him and in a short while had him breathing hard and moaning as I stroked him and rubbed the wonderful sensitive notch on the bottom side of his helmet.

I was not ready when he suddenly let out a loud groan and ejaculated through the steering wheel hitting the inside of the windshield.

As he finished his spasms and we looked at the heavy liquid running down the windshield, pooled on the dashboard, and dripping down the front of his shirt, I looked over at him and said, "Oops".

We laughed so hard that I thought that I was going to wet my panties.

We ended up pulling into the next rest stop and I cleaned the inside of the car while my husband cleaned his shirt.

I was now well past my earlier feelings of guilt and shame. I was quite proud of my progress and couldn't wait to continue my sexual awakening.