Oops!

Story Info
A history lesson at the sex re-education camp.
5.2k words
4.46
8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright (c) 2019 James Miehoff, All Rights Reserved.

This work may not be published whether for fee or free without this copyright.

---------

Considering this was supposed to be an entry in the Geek Life Event, I suppose I should whip out some Geek Cred.

I started programming computers at 14. My first computer language was Dartmouth BASIC. My second computer language was FORTRAN, learned by punching decks of Hollerith cards on a mainframe at college. The last time I counted, I have learned over 30 computer languages including a dozen assembler languages.

Working at some large corporations has helped. I have had the chance to meet quite a few names revered in geekdom. I have had lunch with Bill Gates, was at the press conference at CES where Steve Jobs unveiled the Mac, and have had some beers with Steve Wosniak.

There's plenty more, but that should be enough. I AM A GEEK!

Let your Geek Flag Fly!

---------

This is one of a series of stories set in what I call Universe-J. Universe-J is very much like this universe with a few exceptions.

First the people tend to be a little more sexual and less hung up on sex that they are in our universe. This does not mean that monogamy is the exception. James and Heather were monogamous for a significant amount of time before they "accidentally" swapped partners.

Second the repercussions of unprotected sex are less severe than our universe. Not to say that STDs and unexpected pregnancies don't occur, just that they occur less frequently and in the case of STDs, a good shot of antibiotic will put you right again. HIV has yet to be introduced so STDs aren't a death sentence there.

Lastly, pedophilia and incest (which I will not be writing about) are virtually unknown. Children are to be protected and loved not abused. When they reach the age of consent, they can join in the adult games if they so desire, but there is no pressure on them to do so.

It goes without saying that all characters, places and things depicted here are fictional and any resemblance to any actual persons, places or things is purely coincidental. All participants in sexual encounters are at least 18 years old or older.

---------

I got a call late on a Friday afternoon from Larry, an acquaintance from our old neighborhood. We had a few spouse swap parties with him and his wife and they had attended a couple of the neighborhood orgies before they moved to the left coast about 5 years ago. He asked if there was someplace quiet we could meet and I suggested the coffee shop around the corner. He said he would meet me there in 15 minutes.

Shutting down my computer, I rushed out to meet Larry, while letting my mind wander over memories of his wife Cindy. She was a firecracker. Cindy was tall, model thin with medium sized teardrop breasts. Long hair that was always changing colors, it was impossible to tell what the original color was as she had laser depilatory done on her pubes so there was no carpet to check.

Lost in my memories, I nearly ran him down as I exited the building.

His greeting of, "Hey James, funny meeting you here!" woke me up.

After exchanging pleasantries, we walked to the coffee shop and went in. Kari saw us and waved. I waved back and we went up to place our order. Kari is a friend and an occasional fuck buddy. She is about five foot ten with chestnut hair down to the middle of her back. She has a body to die for with a thirty eight B or C cup bra size, if she was wearing a bra. Today, she had on a tight hot pink shirt and there didn't look like there was room for a bra under there.

Larry looked at Kari like a starving man presented with a 5 course steak dinner. She blushed under the heat of his gaze. I made the introductions and when Kari reached out to shake Larry's hand he gently grabbed it and pulled it to his lips to kiss her knuckles.

Blushing, she waited, and then slowly retrieved her fingers. Looking at me she said reproaching, "Your friend is a gentleman."

I shrugged and said, "I know you like bad boys and I try to give a lady what she wants."

At that she burst out laughing and said, "What can I do for you gentlemen, and I mean that in the loosest sense of the word possible?"

Before I could say anything, Larry spoke up, "James and I would like some privacy to discuss business matters. Would $100 be enough to get you to lock up early?"

Startled, Kari leaned back and then said, "Sure. But for $150, I'll serve your coffee topless." The last was said with an impish grin and a noticeable swelling of her nipples.

Larry cocked his head, stared for a second, then reached into his pocket. He pulled out a money clip and peeled off 2 crisp one hundred dollar bills and laid them on the counter.

"Bottomless, too," he said with a grin.

"You got it chief," Kari said with a smile. She swept the bills off the counter and moved to lock the door and put up the closed sign. She also closed the blinds on the door and started to peel off her silky top as she walked towards us.

Kari must have seen my eyebrow shoot up as I saw the sheer lacy bra she was wearing. "I like to feel like a lady, sometimes," she said defensively.

"I like it," I said. "It is so you. Delicate and supportive, showing hints of the treasures beneath."

Closing the last few steps, she blushed as she reached back and unsnapped the flimsy undergarment.

She shrugged and deliberately teased up as she slowly removed the bra. When it finally was removed, her nipples stood out, happy to be free.

"Beautiful. Magnificent," Larry whispered fully ensorcelled by her naked upper half.

I reached out and stroked her flat, rock hard stomach. "You have been working out," I said approvingly followed by a low sexy whistle.

Kari blushed again, this time all the way down to the cleft between her breasts. "Thank you," she replied. "I found a cross fit gym near my house where the trainer has us work out in the nude to force us to work harder to make our bodies perfect."

"Sounds like one lucky son of a bitch. Getting to watch you work out in your birthday suit. Shit, I'd even go to the gym once in a while if I could see that," Larry stated very loudly.

"Yes. She is a bitch of a trainer," Kari said, "And her body puts mine to shame."

"No fucking way," Larry and I exclaimed together.

Kari blushed again, this time down to her navel. "Go grab a table," she said. "I'll make a fresh batch of James' special blend."

As we turned to go grab a booth, Larry called back over his shoulder with a grin, "And don't forget the pants."

"No problem, you perverts," she replied. A second later I heard the sound of fabric being dumped on the back table. That was immediately followed by the sound of coffee grinding.

As we sat at the booth, Larry reached into his briefcase and pulled out a huge non-disclosure form. I've seen NDAs before, I sign them all the time and have clients sign ours, but this one was big. It looked like a novel. It was at least 25 pages plus. By comparison, ours is only 4 pages long.

He looked at the form and then at me. "I know this is a little intimidating, but you have to understand, what I am about to talk to you about is a multi-billion dollar concept that we must have absolute secrecy until the product is announced. If you agree to the terms of the NDA, sign it and we can talk. If not, we sit here and admire our hostess and talk about the good times we had with each other's wives."

I nodded.

"I'll let you read it and then if you agree, sign on the last page and initial pages 7, 21 23 and 27. You will see where. I have highlighted the boxes."

With that, he flipped the document over and slid it across the table. I started reading it and about half way through the third page I lifted my face and looked at him. He nodded and said, "It's real."

Wow. I skimmed the rest of the legal boilerplate and pulled a pen out of my pocket. Larry stopped me and handed me one of his pens. "Not that I don't trust you," he started, "But our lawyers insist that it be signed with a pen that I know the chain of custody of."

Nodding, I put my pen away, took his and signed and initialed. When I was done, he looked it over and told me that I would get a copy in the next day or so.

Just then, Kari came by with our coffees and we stopped to admire the scenery. Her body looked fantastic. The muscles looked toned but with just enough padding left that it softened the edges giving an effect that made you want to run your hands all over to explore every little detail. I don't think the Greeks ever got a statue this right. She was the embodiment of a goddess.

Larry just sat there with a dumfounded look on his face, like he wasn't married to a goddess in real life. Finally, he shook his head as if waking from an amazing wet dream and he took Kari's hand and kissed it again.

"My dear, I may have a business proposition for you later. I would love to cast your body for a project I am working on."

"Is that all?" she said coyly.

"Hell no," he said. "I would love to make love to you for hours or even days, but we just met and that would be very presumptuous of me."

Kari looked at me and said, "Your friends always seem to have the quaintest notions."

She slid a little closer to Larry, and then suddenly lashed out with her right hand, grabbing the top of his head and savagely yanking it back. As his eyes grew very large, she leaned in and wrapped her lips around his and sliding her left hand down, she began rubbing his crotch furiously.

In retaliation, Larry brought his hands up and began to massage her breasts. The two of them were moaning into each other's mouths when suddenly, Larry's hips came up and started to jerk spasmodically. Kari stopped rubbing and began squeezing and slowly pulled her head back, her tongue slowly pulling out of Larry's mouth. It was a few minutes before Larry's eyes opened. When they did, he looked at Kari as if she should have evaporated into mist the way goddesses were known to do.

"Oh my gawd," he said. "I have to cast your body. We are starting to make a line of sex dolls and you would be perfect. Or better than perfect."

Kari leaned in and kissed him, then whispered, "Finish your business with James and we can talk."

As she straightened up, she opened her legs and spread her lips with one hand and using the first two fingers of her other hand, she scooped up some of her love juices and then fed him those fingers. Knowing how sweet Kari's juices can be, James knew Larry was in for a treat.

Kari turned and walked away. Her fingers slipped from Larry's mouth reluctantly as the rest of her body tugged them along.

Larry shook his head like a dog just coming up from a dip in the lake. "Jesus fucking Christ," he said softly. "She is gonna haunt my wet dreams for a month."

He stared at her puttering behind the counter for another minute then began to pull stuff out of his briefcase. I wasn't able to make heads or tails of it, but it looked like a Raspberry Pi, two Arduinos a ton of wiring and two slabs of plastic. While he was putting his Frankentraption together, Larry asked, "Do you know anything about nanometal linear actuators?"

Digging deep, I replied, "Isn't that the metal that has the property of expanding up to 4 times along one axis when you run a current through it?"

"Bingo," said Larry excitedly. "You are probably the third person I have ever talked to that knows even that much. Did you also know that some of them are piezoelectric and will produce voltage when pressed?"

"Yes," I said slowly. "But, I only know the little I do about them from a half page article in a scientific journal I subscribe to. The author was indicating that they would have applicability in robotics for giving robots a sense of touch because of that pressure sensing capability."

"Ok, then prepare to freak out," Larry said as he plugged his contraption into a portable cell phone recharging battery. He snapped a switch and then said, "Put your hand palm down on the pad in front of you."

Humoring him, I did as he asked. It wasn't plastic, more like a slab of silicone gel. Once my hand was down, he quickly ran two fingers over the slab in front of him.

I pulled my hand back as fast as if it had been burned on a stove. That was freaky. I felt his fingers stroke the palm of my hand. It was like feeling his fingers poke through a wormhole on his side of the table and pop up on my side of the table. I just stood there looking at him with my mouth wide open.

I opened my mouth and shut it several times, but no words came out.

Finally grinning like a hyena, Larry started talking, "I know. Right? It is pretty awesome.

What we have are two silicone substrates that have a hundred nanometal actuators per square inch. When I ran my fingers over my liveskin pad, the actuators picked up the pressure. That was translated into readings that were transmitted from my pad to your pad where they were translated into lift and your hand felt my fingers stroking your hand."

"That was downright freaky," I said after finally found my voice. "Can I try it?"

"Sure. This time I'll put my hand down and you stroke the pad."

Once his hand was down, I took my index finger and went side to side while stroking down the pad. It was even freakier when I was the active party. I could feel where his palm was and where his fingers were. It was like one of those pin art things where you have thousands of pins in a matrix and when you press it against something, you see the object on the other side of the pins. Sci-fi movies use those when faces are coming out of walls and shit like that.

"Oh my gawd," I said. "That is fucking awesome. I mean that is the coolest shit I have seen in like forever. But why the super-secret-squirrel hush hush NDA? "

"Well," he started, "As you can imagine, there are a lot of potential uses for this technology. But we have one specific use in mind for it."

As he paused for dramatic effect my mind raced. Robotic hands, skin grafts, remote dog petting services. Shit, I don't know. Amazing stuff.

"Sex toys."

Screech went my mental brakes. "Did you just say sex toys?"

"Yep. Imagine this material wrapped around a dildo and a matching set wrapped on the inside of a stroker. As the partner with the dildo penetrates themself the sensations would get transported to the matching receiver. You would feel the penetration as if it was your dick doing the penetration. If they pulled it out and began sucking on it, your dick would feel what that dildo was feeling.

"You could be across the room or across the country or across the world. Imagine it, remote fucking with your wife or girlfriend. Beats the hell out of phone sex, eh?

"We even have a small division that is working with a porn studio to replicate a porn movie by synchronizing the actions of the actors with cyber toys, capturing it and saving it into the movie. When the starlet pulls out the hunk's dick and starts sucking on it, you see it and you feel it just as if it was your cock that was being sucked."

"Ho-ly shit," was all I could muster.

I pushed his hand aside and put my hand on his pad and began tapping and stroking and pushing on the pad on my side. It was fucking unbelievable. Whatever I did to the one pad, I could feel on the other.

This went on for a couple of minutes while Larry sat back and grinned at me. Then finally he said, "While you play with that, I'm going to go play with the real thing."

Half watching Larry get up and go talk to Kari, I was still mostly focused on the sensory pads. I almost missed Kari unbuckling Larry's pants and pulling his cock out his cum stained boxers. She made a big production out of cleaning him off and then pulling him deep into her mouth once she got him hard again.

At that point, I gave up on the toys and went to enjoy the real thing. I stood up and shucked off my pants and shirt and threw them onto the chair. Walking over to Kari, I first slid my hands around and cupped her breasts and played with her nipples. Getting a soft moaning in response, I slid my hands down to her hips and pulled her up into a bent over position to better facilitate my entrance into her promised land.

She spread her legs and pulled her mouth off of Larry just long enough to command me, "That's it, I want your dick. Fuck me. Stick your dick inside me and fuck me," before she went back to trying to swallow him to his balls.

Never one to refuse a lady in distress, I rubbed the head of my manhood against the wet slippery channel of her sex. On the third pass, Kari timed it perfectly and pushed back feeling her pussy engulphing my cock. She pulled almost off of me and then pushed back until I was balls deep into her. Holding her hips I began to pound her cunt mercilessly.

After a couple of minutes, I slowed down because I was getting too close and I wanted to make this ride last. By chance or design, Kari had left a dildo and bottle of lube on the counter within arm's length. I pulled them to me and applied a little of the lube to my dick as it was stroking in and out of Kari and a little more got splashed onto her perfect little backdoor. Rubbing it in with my finger, I was rewarded with a soft rumbling and a breathy, "Ew, yeah."

I added some more lube and a second finger and her hips began to quake. Making sure Larry could see what I was doing I slathered the dildo with lube and applied it to her little pucker. I am not sure she was expecting that because she started to rise up, but Larry caught her and pushed her down by her shoulders and began mouth fucking her in earnest.

It didn't take much pushing and the dildo popped into her back door. Alternating strokes, in with my cock, out with the dildo, in with the dildo, out with my cock and her whole body began to shake. After a particularly massive quake, she stood up and unseated me. She pushed Larry down until he was lying with his back across the counter and she climbed up and straddled his cock and made it vanish. After a couple of bounces, she looked over her shoulder at me, pulled the dildo out and said, "Get over here and put your cock in me." As I said before, I am never one to refuse a lady in distress.

Given the charged atmosphere and the three bodies moving as one, it did not take long for the three of us to hit our climax. Kari was first and the feeling of her ass muscles massaging my dick pushed me over the edge. When Larry felt the pulsing of my dick through the thin membrane between us, he finished the job.

I half slid and half fell off of Kari and landed in a chair. She, as graceful as ever, climbed off of Larry and cleaned his cock with her tongue. Larry just lay there moaning about having "died and gone to heaven."

Slapping a hand over her pussy and the other over her ass, Kari made a dash for the ladies' room, while I headed for the men's room in a more leisurely fashion. I was just drying off when Larry staggered in and headed for the sink. Turning he looked at me with a huge grin and said, "I have had a few threesomes in the past, but that was the first time I have ever been in a DP. I think I know what Cindy is getting for her birthday." Slapping him on the shoulder I headed out to get dressed.

Kari came out of the ladies room and flounced over to me. And when I say flounced, it was a thing to behold. She put one hand behind my head and pulled me down to give me a kiss that would have set Mt. Vesuvius off. I felt Larry's hands come around from the back and cup her breasts and she moaned into my mouth. I heard Larry's lips smack as he pulled them off her shoulder. 'That's gonna leave a hicky,' I thought to myself.

"Can I steal your boy for a few more minutes?" Larry asked.

Kari released me and turned to Larry and nodded. Yep. It wasn't a very big hicky and her shirt would probably cover it.

12