Oops!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got to the table, Larry made sure Kari was out of earshot.

"When I said this was going to be big, I wasn't kidding," he said quietly. "We are getting ready to go public with this next week followed by an IPO. The company name is going to be LiveSx and there is no obligation, but if you invest now, you will get one share for every dollar you invest. The IPO price hasn't been set, but it is likely to be in the ten to twenty dollar range."

Just then the scene began to fade and a distinguished gentleman began walking through the remnants of the fading image.

"Does anyone recognize that scene that just played?" he asked the crowd.

"That's when they signed up the model for the KR1," a voice called out, followed by nervous laughter.

"That is correct," said the gentleman, who had now reached the podium. "This was a holorendering of the meeting when Larry met with James and received the last of the financing they needed to actually buy the patents to enable their venture."

"I wish that had been a LiveStream instead of a holo," came a male voice from the crowd. "I have dibs on her ass if there is one," came a second voice.

The gentleman paused waiting for the laughter and cat calls to die down. "Actually, there is a LiveStream of that scene. LiveSx thought it was important enough in the company's history to commission the holo you just saw and a LiveStream using the actors."

"But that is not why you are here." The man paused and nodded to his unseen crew. When a light blinked green at the back of the auditorium, he continued, "As some of you may know, last year the human population dipped below two point seven five billion people. At the current rate of decline, the human race will join the dinosaurs in extinction in less than 100 years."

He paused to let that sink in. "Do you know why the population is declining?"

A voice called out something he ignored. Another voice called out something he also ignored. Then voices from all over the auditorium began calling out suggestions, each more ludicrous than the last. Some getting got laughs, some got boos but none got the gentleman's attention until a young lady in the front row quietly said, "Because we aren't making enough babies."

At that the man held up his arms for quiet and a hush began to fill the auditorium. He pointed at the young lady and said, "Your answer again, miss."

She looked around and then haltingly said, "Be-because we aren't making e-enough babies?"

The man beamed at her and said to the audience, "Because we aren't making enough babies.

"It sounds too simple to be true. The population is declining because we aren't making babies," he slowed down and enunciated each word slowly, "Because. We. Aren't. Making. Enough. Babies."

He held out his hand to the young lady and motioned for her to come up in the stage.

When she stood next to him, he whispered to her and she replied. He then called out to the crowd, "A round of applause for Melissa here. She came up with the same answer as a blue ribbon panel that took three years and millions of dollars to solve the mystery. Thank you Melissa, you may return to your seat."

As a blushing Melissa retreated, the gentleman waved and the podium disappeared.

He waited until he felt the eyes of the room were upon him and he began again.

"Welcome to the Mulvaney Institute's summer program. Each of you has been selected for your outstanding attributes.

"As I said earlier, humans are in danger of becoming extinct.

"Miss Melissa, put her finger directly on the problem. We are not reproducing enough to offset mortality from accidents, mortality from diseases and just plain old mortality. Unless this is turned around, you might just be the last generation of humanity.

"Why is this?" The sound of silence filled the auditorium.

"Anyone?

"Melissa, can you explain it?"

A voice near the back yelled out through the silence, "We ain't fucking enough!"

The gentleman waited patiently as the laughter and comments subsided. Finally, he held up his hand and spoke, "Congratulations to the anonymous gentleman in the back of the auditorium. It took another blue ribbon committee four years to come to that exact conclusion. 'We aint't fucking enough.'"

The gentleman began pacing across the auditorium stage. "Do you know why we are not fucking enough? Anyone? Melissa? The anonymous gentleman in the back of the room? Anyone?"

The silence was deafening. Finally, the gentleman spoke once more.

"How many of you have an NK full body sex doll. Hands up.

"Don't be shy." As he said the last, he put his own hand in the air.

"How many have an NK hip unit with functioning genitalia? Keep those hands up.

"How many of you have a JM full body sex doll? C'mon girls you can be honest here. Nobody is going to know. Put those hands up. Thank you Melissa.

"How many of you have a JM dildo? Everybody please keep your hands up.

"How many of you have something similar to the sex toys I have mentioned? Different brand, different model, but the same function.

"Ok, Good. Now take a look around. Look at all those hands in the air. Remember that image in your head.

"Ok. You can put your hands down."

The gentleman paused in the center of the stage and stroked his goatee for a moment.

"All of us here in this room are over 18. Most of you are between 18 and 21. Now how many of you have had had actual sex with a real live person? Intercourse, oral sex, mutual masturbation, I'll show you mine if you show me yours..." His hand went up and he could see out in the auditorium a few hands tentatively raised here and there.

"Before these brave honest souls put their hands down, I want all of you to pull up that mental image of the hands that were up previously.

"Now you may begin to understand the magnitude of the problem we are facing. A handful of you have actually put your hands on a real live person and had sex with them. Most of you have only had remote mechanical masturbation across the internet. Boys, you have never stroked a real breast. Girls, you have never sucked a real dick. You prefer the synthetic to reality.

"Because of these, national governments have been motivated to do something. That something is this facility. This is not a university. This is not a summer camp. This is a sexual re-education camp. We are going to teach you boys how to get an erection and what to do with it. We are going to teach you to enjoy foreplay and the taste of pussy and the feeling of your hard cocks pumping your semen deep into the orifices of a real young woman. We are going to teach you young women how to suck a cock to get it hard and how to enjoy the feeling of real flesh penetrating your bodies and spraying hot sticky semen inside you. We are going to teach you the joys of fucking."

The feeling of an impending riot broke wide open as the first stunned audience members reacted and rushed to the doors only to find them locked. The screaming and hysterics reached a fever pitch as the gentleman looked out over the audience and saw Melissa still sitting in her first row chair.

Walking over to her, the gentleman looked down and said, "I am glad to see you are not panicking like your classmates." Melissa nodded her head.

The gentlemen reached down and pulled her to her feet. He kissed her on the lips. She didn't respond at first but then began to kiss him back. With that consent, he slid his hands under her shirt and cupped her braless breasts. Her nipples reacted immediately and she moaned into his mouth. After several minutes of stroking her modest breasts, he broke the kiss and whispered, "Would you like to suck my cock?"

She nodded and began to slide down onto her knees. He released her breasts and slid his pants down, exposing his semi-erect penis. Softly and gently whispering instructions to Melissa, she began to stroke his cock and tentatively began to lick it with her tongue.

Looking around, the gentleman saw that there was a small crowd gathering around them and was pleased to see that several of the boys had their hands inside some of the young women's shirts.

'And so begins the last hope of the human race,' he thought to himself before giving in to the pleasures of Melissa's mouth.

12