Oops!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bassbelly
bassbelly
775 Followers

The months of training dragged on. As promised, the stupid and unwilling were shipped of to whorehouses around the world. They didn't know where they were going and none of the other girls did, either. Tina certainly didn't care. She studied hard. She was especially good in the sex education class. Her heart and soul went into that class because she knew that this would be her salvation. She got to fuck a variety of men. She became an expert at blow jobs. She could jack a man off and have him coming in 2 minutes. She learned to love anal sex. She learned to fake orgasms, although this seldom actually happened with her.

She was sad, in a way, thinking back over all the years she had wasted being a slut and arguing with her mother. She even had brief twinges of wanting to see her again. She knew she never would. She was becoming a well trained, high priced whore.

Tina had been on the island 18 months. Most of the girls who had been in her class had been sold to various clients or whorehouses. She was starting to think that she might be doomed to a short life of slavery in a whorehouse. Whores don't usually last long. Disease or abusive clients take a heavy toll.

She was sitting on the barracks steps watching the sunset when the chief instructor walked up to her and announced, "Get your shit together, you're leaving!"

"Oh god, is it a whorehouse?" she whined.

"No," he replied, "I don't know how you did it, considering your shaky start, but you have been sold to a really posh client in Germany."

Tina leaped into the barracks and shoved her few belongings into a duffle bag. 30 minutes later, she was on an airplane. Once again, all the seats were first class, but this time there were windows. 5 other girls were on the plane. Service was first class too, with gourmet meals and expensive wines. "Boy," she thought, "she could get used to this!"

The flight droned on. Afternoon turned into night, then, night turned into day. She had taken a long nap. When she woke up she looked out the window and saw that the sea had given way to lush forest.

The airplane landed at a small airstrip just outside a big city. When she got off the plane, she was met by a chauffeured limo. It was driven by another mammoth man. He scooped up her bag, chucked it into the limo and without a word, sped off. They drove for about 45 minutes. Suddenly, the limo turned off the road and went into a gated driveway. The driveway was almost ½ mile long.

At the end of the driveway was a huge mansion. It looked like a castle. Her bag barely had time to hit the tarmac when a valet appeared and scooped it up. She was escorted into a large foyer. A maid approached her and said,"Welcome to Briarwood, Elise."

"There must be some mistake, said Tina, my name is Tina."

"Not any more," replied the maid. Herr Herman likes Elise. That is who you are now. Follow me, please."

'Elise' briefly considered trying to escape. There were no bars on the windows and no guards. Curiosity had the better of her so she stayed. 2 weeks later she was sitting on her second floor balcony when a large helicopter approached and landed on the front lawn. 4 men got out and walked to the house.

An hour later a butler appeared. "Herr Herman will see you now, follow me"

She was led to a part of the castle she had never seen. A pair of giant oak doors swung open and she was escorted inside.

"So, you are my new acquisition! Not bad. Do you have any clothing?" he asked.

"Just what I brought from the island," she answered.

Herman addressed the butler. "Throw all those clothes away. She will have to make a shopping trip."

"Now, Elise, I will tell you the rules for living in my houses. First, when you are in your assigned quarters, you will be nude at all times. Second, you will be taught the German language. You must master it. Third, when I require your presence, you will immediately come to me whether it is in the next room or half way around the world. Do you have any questions/"

"No, sir," was the reply.

Herman continued, "I will now tell you about my houses and what you will be doing here. There are no guards here except my personal body guards. Escape is futile. I am happy to see that you did not attempt it in my absence as I would never have gotten to meet you. I have well over a million dollars invested in you so far. I hate to waste money, but I will do it if I am unhappy. Your job here is to do whatever I tell you to do and with whomever I tell you to do it. You will not refuse. There is a possibility that you can be upgraded in rank in my houses, but for right now, you are a prostitute. You will be sleeping with me tonight and I plan to see if my investment has potential"

He addressed the butler once more, "Get her on a plane to Paris in the morning. Send our buyer with her. She must have decent clothes."

"Yes, sir," replied the butler.

The butler then escorted her back to her quarters. As soon as she entered, she took off all her clothes. The island people had trained her to follow orders and she always did so to the letter.

An hour later Herman swept into her apartments. He seemed pleased that she was naked. He walked over to her and felt her generous tits. He rubbed her nipples. He grabbed her crotch and stuck his finger in her pussy. It was already wet. He was pleased. He took her to her bed, laid her down and spread her legs. She had a really pretty pussy. Herman sighed. Then, without a word, he dropped his pants and his boxers. He kissed the inside of her legs all the way up to her pussy. He tried to stuff her whole cunt into his mouth. His tongue tickled her clit. He slid up her body a rammed his cock into her twat. Herman had about 8". It was just right for Elise. He started stroking into her as she started to moan and wriggle. His breath grew shorter and more ragged. His strokes became erratic. She knew Herman was about to come so she performed one of those little tricks she had been taught on the island and held his climax off for a good 10 minutes. Then, her pussy clamped down on Herman's cock and he started to come. She was coming too. Herman's eyes rolled back in his head and he shot his final wad into her.

"You are one great piece off ass," said Herman. He jerked his dick out of her, put on his pants and started out of the apartment. Borrow a nightgown from one of the staff and come to my bedroom at 9:00 tonight," he said and then he was gone.

Elise was happy. She knew she had found her niche in life. She was gonna be the best little whore in Germany!

bassbelly
bassbelly
775 Followers
12