Oops Again?

Story Info
slave will learn self control one way or another.
2k words
4.42
38.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please Master" she begged "Please Master, girl promises she'll be good, she won't ever play again. Please Master."

The girl knelt before Him, weeping, tear stained face as she told Him about her slip, her faux pas, her loss of control. she sobbed as she begged forgiveness. This was the third time this week that she had lost control and played with His pussy. He was not happy, she could read His face clearly. He sat quiet, while she crawled on the floor, knelt, and confessed, but she could see the disappointment in His face, she could see the hair on His neck rise with His anger. He did not anger easily, but this would push Him over His limit. she knew her punishment would be severe, it would be long lasting. she also knew that the punishment would not be given out in anger. she would have her solitude to think about it while He calmed and decided on her punishment.

He rose from the chair and walked around her, try as she may, a gasp escaped her throat and she felt fresh tears roll down her cheeks.

"pet, you will crawl to your corner and remain kneeling there until I come to get you. I am much to upset and disappointed to even talk to you at this point."

she remained in her corner for an hour, her knees and back were getting so tired, but there was no way she was going to slouch. she feared most of all that He would release her, she had such a difficult time learning to control her desires, and she knew how much she disappointed Him. she so hated that. she could feel that the sun was going down, the temperature in the room was dropping and she was beginning to get cold. she could hear Him working on His motorcycle in the garage, something that He loved to do and it was calming for Him. she was glad that He was the type not to react in anger although this waiting was sometimes worse than the actual punishment.

It was dark in the room now, the sun completely set, she could hear Him come back into the house, and went into the washroom to clean up. she listened keenly to the footsteps, following His movement about the house.

He came and sat in His chair and called to her in a calm, low tone, "pet, come here."

she turned and lowered herself to her hands, and crawled over to Him, moving close in between His knees. she knelt and put her hands behind her head. The tears that had dried, returned, quietly, rolling down her cheeks. she looked up and waited for Him to speak.

"pet, I am so disappointed with you, and your lack of control. you know Who owns that pussy, for Who's pleasure it is, yet you continue to use it, and pleasure yourself with it. I feel the consequences are going to have to be much more extreme for you to learn control. First of all, you will continue to shower in the morning, and shave My pussy, but, while I am not at home, You are forbidden to lay on the bed. For the next seven days, you will place two pins on My lips, adding two more each day so that by the 7th day, you will have 14 pins on. You will leave them on for 15 minutes each day, kneeling in your corner, no pillow. Immediately after your consequence, you will get dressed and call Me at work. Given that you are to be in the shower at 8 you will only be permitted 10 minutes in the shower, you should be calling me by 8:30. If you are late, I'm only to assume the worse and your punishment will be doubled at night. Do you understand all that pet?"

"Yes Master"

"As for your punishment tonight, and for the next week, it will be one hour of corporal punishment. Right now, you will crawl and get My flogger so W/we can get started. You will know by the end of this week, Who's pussy that is, and You will be too sore to even touch it, let alone play with it. Now, off you go, bring back My flogger."

"Yes Master"

she crawled up the stairs, feeling somewhat better knowing what her punishment was, yet, not looking forward to the week ahead. Plus T/they were going to be entertaining some of T/their friends on the weekend. she's sure she would have a difficult time sitting, or moving very easily. she crawled into His bedroom and found His flogger in the closet. she brought it back to Him, in her mouth, as it wasn't such a good idea dragging it on the floor. she crawled up to Him handing it to Him with her mouth, keeping both hands on the floor.

she backed up to give Him room to get up.

He rose from the chair, attached her leash to her collar and pulled her along behind Him. Bringing her along into the adjoining room, where there was furniture suitable for punishment.

"Get up on the ottoman pet, on your back."

she did as she was told, on her back, her knees pulled up and legs spread apart. He tied her wrists to her ankles and then fastened them to the legs of the ottoman. He hooked her leash to the other leg of the ottoman. Before He started, He came around to her and kissed her tenderly.

"I love you pet, I have confidence that you will win the battle of control, and you will be strong."

she couldn't control her tears as she replied "girl loves You too Master."

He pressed the flogger to her lips and she kissed it. He came around to His pussy and began it's punishment, she counting out each stroke. Slowly He started, gradually working up to harder strokes, faster, then slowing down again. 25 strokes she took, His pussy looking quite punished, but He wasn't finished with her. He untied her, and pulled her to her knees again leading her upstairs.

He had her kneel in the middle of the room, as He prepared the ring on the wall with the cuffs.

"pet, go get My paddle."

"Yes Master"

she obediently crawled to the closet and retrieved His paddle. Using her mouth again, she handed Him the paddle.

"pet, go get the ball gag."

"Yes Master"

she crawled back again, coming back with the red ball in her mouth. He took that from her as well.

"pet, go get your wrist cuffs."

"Yes Master."

Quickly she crawled and got her cuffs. When she came back this time, there was a bench set up in front of the ring on the wall. He patted the bench. she looked at Him and smiled, rose to her feet and laid on her stomach across the bench. He fastened the cuffs on her wrists and then hooked them to the chain that He had fastened to the ring. The bench made her rise up on her toes, and the chain was just long enough, slightly pulling at her arms. she was fully extended, with ass up in the air. Next He tied her ankles to the base of the bench holding her tight against the bench. she wasn't moving anywhere.

she could feel her pussy swell. she thought to herself, her punishment for playing, for being horny all the time, and here it was, making her even more aroused than ever. she so hoped that He would touch her, to use her. she squirmed making Him laugh at her.

"pet, are you, horny? excited? aroused?" He laughed out loud not able to contain His pleasure in all this.

she nodded.

He slapped her ass a couple times, making her jump. Then went to pick up His paddle. Brought it around for her to kiss. Slowly, trailing His finger over her skin, lightly, tickling, making her giggle, laugh, squirm. Without warning came the first blow of the paddle, hard, severe, square across both cheeks. she cried out, louder than she has ever remembered crying.

"Oh yes, forgot something." He said, laughingly.

Pressing His body against hers, He reached in front and tied the gag in place. she felt it pull, wedged between her teeth, the leather strap pulling on the corners of her mouth. Again, as He rose up, His fingers trailed lightly along her spine making her squirm and then WHACK! another across both cheeks. That one even harder. He rubbed her ass, pulling at it, sliding His finger down the crack, making her squirm again. He stepped back and began to punish her ass. Over and over, alternating between hard and soft strokes, from one cheek to the other. she could feel the heat rising in her ass, and the tears started again. she bit down on the gag as it got stronger. Every once in awhile He would stop to rub her, to check her hands, to kiss her cheek.

He took a break, she could hear Him sitting in His chair. The break only lasted a moment, she felt the crop tapping at her ass. Then a set of punishing strokes, on one cheek than the other. Up on her toes she danced as she felt it kissing her skin. The bite, she was sure her entire buttocks was numb, yet she could feel it bite here and there. It was growing so hot in the room. her ass burning, she's sure it was glowing. Even His touch, made her jump.

He stopped, kissed each cheek, then went to the closet and came out with something buzzing. He laughed, deep from the belly. she took a deep breath as she felt the cold, moving against her hot skin. He pushed the vibrator into His pussy, shoving it all the way in and turning it on high. Without warning came the plug. Thankfully He did lube it, in one swift motion, pushed it all the way in. she thought she would swallow the gag. Then He tied her rope thong in place. He set the clock for fifteen minutes and put it in front of her. He checked her hands one more time, gave her a final swat on the ass and pulled the chair against the wall so she could see Him.

It was a torturous 15 minutes, but she was recalling why. It's Master's pussy, she chanted in her head. He sat back and smiled at His pet. He enjoyed watching her squirm and fidget. Through her chanting and focussing on other things, she was able to keep herself under control, and then her mind would wander and she would be close to orgasm. Like waves on the ocean, her desire to cum washed over her, some urges much stronger than others, thankful for the little ripples, bracing for the crashes. she triumphed over her desire to climax and was thankful when the timer rang the end.

When the 15 minutes were up He untied her hands and feet and sent her to the bathroom to clean up. When she was finished cleaning herself she set to the toys then put them away in their proper places. she returned to the bedroom and found her Master reading in His chair. Crawling over to Him she climbed up into His lap. He reminded His pet how much He loved her and adored her but she had to learn to control herself. T/they snuggled on the chair for what seemed hours, until she started shivering.

"Time for bed pet." He led her to His side of the bed, where her pillow on the floor was set up. she wasn't permitted in His bed for a week, and she guessed that meant for at night as well. she curled up on her pillow and He covered her up. It wasn't long and she was fast asleep.