Oops! Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yakboy69
yakboy69
765 Followers

"Make sure its not two years before you get back up here," she said.

As I gave Carly a hug, she whispered to me.

"You're a very naughty boy, but I like that, so enjoy the videos and be sure there will be more to come."

Belinda was next and she too gave me a big hug.

"Oh! You're going to break my ribs Belinda."

"Thanks for the photos. I know Dave is going to love them."

I winked.

"Remember, it was my pleasure," I told her.

We both laughed.

Finally we were on our way and about an hour down the road my phone buzzed. I quickly looked at who it was before handing it to Danielle.

"It's from Dave. He says have a safe trip and think about moving up here because he wants to go fishing with you. He also says thanks to me."

"What for?"

"You know that secret I wouldn't tell you?"

"Yeah?"

"One night when we were all sitting in the spa, I gave him a hand job under the water."

"What?"

"Well, I thought it was only fair, seeing as you were getting a foot job from Carly the other time. Her leg brushed mine as it went searching for yours."

"You cheeky little shit. You knew all along. That's why you got me to stand up isn't it?"

"I just wanted to see how hard she got you."

"I'm not complaining. The thought of you giving Dave a hand job with everyone else there is a real turn on."

"What do you mean 'a' hand job? There were quite a few, thank you very much."

"Oh that is so fucking hot. Were they all in the spa?"

"No. Once, when we looked like we were reading the newspaper at the table. Such a big load too. I had nowhere to put it so I just had lick my fingers clean."

"Oh well done. That is awesome."

I decided to confess too.

"By the way you weren't the only one."

"What? You gave Dave a hand job too?"

"No smart ass, Carly sucked my cock almost every morning while we were there."

"Oh that. I knew about that. Who do you think put her up to it? When she sent me the first video, I told her she needed to up the ante and walk out naked covered in your cum. She's got guts that one."

*

I would like to thank whitwave48 for her time, ideas and editing skills. Without whom my stories would be unreadable and a lot less fun to write much less read.

yakboy69
yakboy69
765 Followers
12